Youth football players are the future of the game. They are the ones who will carry on and perpetuate the sport that has brought so many people happiness, joy and entertainment.
Youth football players know the importance of being positive. Sometimes, it can be difficult to be positive, especially when a teammate does something wrong. When that happens, youth football players look to their coach for answers. A good coach lets players know that they are always there to support them.
Using inspirational quotes are a great way to encourage your players, whether they’re on your team or not. These quotes can be used as part of a team-building exercise or as a way to encourage players after a tough loss.
The following inspirational quotes for youth football players can also be printed out and displayed at the game field, locker room or gymnasium to motivate young players to excel on and off the field.
Inspirational Quotes for Youth Football Players
As a youth football coach, I know that not all games will be won. But I know that every player can win a game in the classroom. I am also aware that every player can reach their dreams by setting goals and working hard to achieve them.
1. If you’re not the best, don’t bother competing. Focus on bettering yourself and what you can do.
2. Football is a game of failure. The key is to learn from your mistakes and try again.
3. Start young; start now. Play all night, play all day. Practice and play to win.
4. Never quit, never give in, Never feel sorry for yourself. Stay happy.
5. Breathe, relax, and focus on your game. But if you make a mistake, Don’t worry about it. Just play hard and play to win!
6. Youth football players, keep playing hard; we’ll cheer you on.
7. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. If you think you can do it, then go out and try it,
8. If you play the game the right way, there is no wrong way to score.
9. To win, play like there is nobody watching.
10. The game is a challenge, and it’s easy to get discouraged when things don’t go your way. But never let anyone stop the fun you have while you play the game!
11. If you want to be great at something, you have to put in the hours
12. Young football players play hard, play fair, and play for pride, not for points.
13. Your potential is not limited by your age, just by the number of years you’ve been alive.
14. If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.
15. You have to take control of your life. Some people will try to tell you you shouldn’t dream too big. Don’t try so hard. Just stay as you are. But your dreams can come true
16. Do your best at every play, and you’ll never know what the future may bring.
17. Never give up, and failure won’t be the last word about you.
18. Honour is the watchword for your character.
19. The game is not meant to be played with just a ball, but with a spirit.
20. Let it be known that there will be no stopping you. You’ve been given a special gift; your talent is immeasurable.
21. In life, some players transfer to a new team, and some get cut from the squad. Some players make the team: your job is to be the most sought-after player.
22. Listen to your coaches. Believe in your ability, don’t be a quitter. Be courageous and never give up.
23. Every kid dreams of playing the sport that you love so much. So, play to be an inspiration, a hero and a leader. Be brave, strong, fast and confident on the field.
24. Be a legend, a football legend, and the world will hero-worship you forever.
25. It’s not always about the scores. It’s about how you score and what you got. Perfect your skill and be distinctively different.
26. Don’t give up; keep pushing. No matter what happens, play your game and stand out.
27. Stand out, stand tall, and be a team player.
28. Be confident. Keep hope alive. Find a positive way to play, Stay humble and show respect, Forget about losing, Believe in winning, Trust in God, Play hard and have fun.
29. If you want to succeed, then don’t bother. Failures are the ones who never fail again.
30. Your confidence is a great weapon. Use it well, and always keep it sharp.
31. Create opportunities, be a leader, Push yourself to the limit, Learn how to win and lose,
32. The youth football players are an inspiration to all. They work hard, play hard, and smile often. They’re the embodiment of what football players should be.
33. No matter how big you are or how old, believe in yourself and do the best you can. You’ll never know unless you try.
34. The journey of a million years begins with a single step that will secure your place on the football field.
35. Now is the best time to start. You are not too young to play football. Every day you practise, you’ll have dreams and memories to fill your head.
36. As a youth football player, don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone.
37. Being on a football field is like being in a kind of war. But a war that you can win, if you want it badly enough.
38. Even though you are young, you are wise beyond your age. You play with courage and fight to win.
39. You have a dream, and I will dream with you. I have a dream, and we will both achieve it on the football field as super players.
40. Go on, kick the ball! Don’t let anyone stop you! If you’re going to do it, do it all the way. Please take it to the end! Never stop! Never give up!”
41. Young athletes, young football players, be you, not what the coaches say. Don’t stress about touchdowns; have fun playing and winning while at it.
42. Watch your step, run the game, play safe and play to score a goal. The field is not a place to fool around.
43. Football players are tough and never whine or cry. They can tear up or give a whoop of joy. Win or lose, they still smile.
44. The ball is round, so roll with it. The field is huge, so play your best game. You are a star, so shine and show. It doesn’t matter if others are better than you; you are a star in your own right.
45. Just because you fail doesn’t mean you give up. It’s the best time to get brave and score a touchdown.
46. You may not feel like praying, but always pray to God for strength and courage.
47. Life is like football. No one says it gets better, but it gets easier with practice.
48. It’s not just about winning, it’s about playing. So no matter what happens, don’t ever stop believing in yourself.
49. Youth football players, never let anyone hinder your efforts. Just go through the whole process, all the way to the top.
50. There’s no doubt that you’re a superstar. There’s a reason why football is your life. You give everything to play.
51. No matter how hard you fall, always get back up and try again. Don’t stay down.
52. Football is a game that teaches you to be a better man than you are, how to win and keep winning.
53. Football is a game of discipline and focus, not an indulgence of youthful whims and exuberance. The first will get you to the top of your career, while the last will cut off your aspirations.
54. Enjoy every game; champions play until the very last whistle. Don’t give up without a fight; keep fighting to the end.
55. Run like the wind, tackle the opponents like giants. Tackle like lions and never give up.
56. Today’s youth football players show great courage and determination. Their efforts do not go unnoticed.
57. Play hard, work smart. Learn the rules, get what you need and make your plays.
58. If your dreams don’t scare you, they are not big enough.
59. Your youthfulness is your strength, so leave your mark as a future great player.
60. When nothing else comes to mind, think only of your victory goal. And every inch will be worth it
61. Teamwork makes the dream come to pass. Everyone is a winner.
62. The more you sweat in practice, the sweeter you’ll play in the game.
63. If, at first, you don’t succeed, try again and again.
64. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, so keep shooting shots and scoring goals.
65. It is better to risk making mistakes than making no efforts at all.
66. Picture your team winning, your coach laughing, and your team having fun, then go rule the field.
67. Young football players, keep your heads high; the field is yours. Always.
68. Shine like stars, glow like the sun and warm our hearts with your smile. Be optimistic; make us dream. Be yourselves, make us proud; play hard and safe. If you get hurt, get back up and cheer.
69. Young football players, you inspire everyone with dedication and passion. In football, you learn never to give up. The chances of losing are high but focus on winning. You are not there to lose.
70. You’re only as good as your last play. The more you fail, the more eager you should be to succeed.
71. You can’t win if you don’t play.
72. You can play with passion; you can work hard & dream big. But, It’s how hard you work that will define you.
73. The field, the bleachers, pads and helmets, everything that football means, is in the youth football players.
74. When one door closes, another opens. Hold on to your hats because here we go!
75. Don’t give up. Play as if you died already. Go get the goal!
76. Words of wisdom to honour the star players who pursue to win and play the game! Never give up, dream big, and anything is possible!”
77. Keep your eyes on the play, don’t lose your head when the team is down.
78. God gave us talent so that we might use it to inspire the youth around us to succeed in high school, college and beyond.
79. The best players in any league do what it takes to win. They strive for perfection, to play beyond their years.
80. To all youth football players, play with passion, love the game, and most of all, play the game to honour and glorify Christ.
81. For fearless players, know it’s not easy to play high school and college football. And on their throws, They want to make it stick.
82. If it’s meant to be, then let it happen. Never say never. Never give up.
83. Hard work beats talent on the football field. When talent meets hard work, the result is outstanding performance.
84. Take risks, fail often, but don’t ever, ever give up.
85. Play with passion, and your head will follow suit. Never give up, never let up, never fold, or lose no matter what.
86. Football is a game of dedication and sacrifice. It’s not all about the plays, but the practice and preparation.
87. When the wind blows, football players unite. When the rain falls, football players come together. When the sun shines, Football players thrive. When the ball is kicked, Football players run to score the goal.
88. Those kids are there to learn and blaze the trail. Just do it; play for the of the game.
89. Never give up; one step at a time; it’s all worth it in the end. When you stop learning, you start dying.
90. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. You, and only you, can allow yourself to be a victim or a Failure.
91. A goal without a plan is just a wish. Plan to win and follow through with grit and sweat.
92. You have the power to heal or to hurt. You choose your attitude. You have the power to be discouraged or to be encouraged. You choose your attitude. You have the power to be average, or you can be great. You choose your attitude.
93. The ultimate goal is to set the bar high so that when you pass away, your legacy lives on.
94. Be self-motivated. Play the game with passion. Believe in yourself; never, ever give up. Be humble. Play for your coach. Play for the team. Play for yourself and stay focused.
95. When you get knocked down, get up, dust yourself off, and get back in the game. What happens on the field is what happens off the field.
96. The best feeling is when the ball is in your hands. True joy comes from holding the ball, making the final pass, and hearing the crowd’s roar, knowing that you delivered your greatest play yet. You just had to go out there and happen to catch the ball.
97. When you give 100%, 100% is what you’ll get back. A player’s heart is his greatest asset, be resolved to give 100% in every game if you want to achieve greatness.
98. Every football player is blessed with the gift of speed and an agile body. The turf is always soft and new. The grass is always green, ready for the wins.
99. Everything you’ve got is in your head, so show them what you got.
100. Focus on your strengths and believe in the greatness of what you can do. In doing so, you’ll find a way to conquer any challenge and stay positive at all times.
101. You are the dreams of every dreamer. You bring a smile to every face. You give hope to people everywhere who follow your dreams.
101. If you work hard, you will get what you want.
102. Goal setting is a journey. You don’t know where it will take you, but always make sure you’re on the right path.
103. A great player puts his heart and soul into every play. He always gives his all in every game.
104. Never be in a rush. Remember, practice makes perfect.
105. Always strive to be the best, And never give up on your dreams.
In summary, being a football player is hard work. It takes skill, determination, discipline and patience. Playing football is about the journey, not the destination. Even though it sometimes feels like the most difficult thing in the world, the reward, in the end, is indescribable. These inspirational quotes for youth football players can help players boost motivation and help them succeed.
For the love of soccer, please share with football fans on your timeline. I welcome your questions, comments and suggestions.