Life can be a roller-coaster of twists and turns, ups and downs, heartaches and joy. However, sometimes hard times can get one to the point of being broken within. This kind of brokenness can lead one to a place of loneliness, depression, and hopelessness.
Perhaps your feeling of brokenness stems from the lost loved one, death of the family, or the loss of a job; whatever it is, there’s much to be found in these when you feel broken inside quotes.
I’ve written these quotes to help you communicate your emotions cause true healing from brokenness starts with being able to talk about it. Besides, these quotes can help you come out stronger on the other side.
What’s more? These when you feel broken inside quotes can also be useful to friends and family going through their own tough times. All you need to do is find the one that resonates with your need. See them below.
When You Feel Broken Inside Quotes
When you feel broken inside, it’s easy to feel defeated and left behind. It’s easy to want to be by yourself and cry yourself to sleep. But we can get back up again. Even if it’s hard, it is possible. It just takes a little willpower and a lot of heart.
1. When you feel broken, you’re still whole. You may be hurt and battered, but inside, you are still a beautiful person who is worthwhile and loved.
2. We all feel broken sometimes. But when you’re broken, it’s okay to talk about it.
3. A broken heart is a heart that has learned the ability to love more deeply.
4. When you feel broken inside, believe that the angels love you and you are strong.
5. You’re not broken. You’ve been hurt, you’ve been disappointed, and you’ve been let down by the people who are supposed to protect you or love you unconditionally.
6. When you feel broken inside, you tend to break others, too.
7. You’re not alone. You may feel broken on the inside, but there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. You deserve to love yourself and be happy.
8. There are some times in life when you feel broken. That doesn’t mean you are broken. You’re still a beautiful human being, and you deserve love.
9. How do you pick up the pieces of a broken heart? One day at a time.
10. Nothing feels as good as getting back up after you’ve been knocked down.
11. When you feel broken inside, remember that it’s just a phase, and someday soon, you’ll open your eyes, and things will be okay.
12. Sometimes, we feel like all the pieces are caving in, but when you find that one special person whose love and compassion make it a little easier to breathe, you’ll realize that even broken hearts can be mended.
13. It is okay to feel broken sometimes. It doesn’t mean you are broken.
14. It’s okay to be broken, but you don’t have to stay that way. You can still heal and grow and become a better person.
15. Sometimes, all you need is a friend to help you feel like yourself again.
16. You are not alone. We all feel the same way, and we will get through this together.
17. It’s okay not to be okay. You’re human. You can only do your best.
18. Your heart is not broken but tenderly bruised. Know that healing is coming.
19. When you feel broken inside, be still and breathe. When others are going through their own struggles- make them feel strong.
20. Even if you’ve never felt this broken before, you will rise from the ashes like a phoenix and be better than ever.
21. It’s okay to feel broken. You have been through a lot. You will get better with time.
22. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
23. We all have moments when we feel broken inside, but don’t be afraid to reach out for help. There is always hope.
24. When you feel broken, remember: You are not alone. We all feel broken sometimes. Talk to someone. Be gentle with yourself. And for the love of God, don’t keep it a secret.
25. We can’t escape heartbreak, but we can face it. And in facing it with hope and honesty, we give ourselves the best chance of coming through to the other side stronger.
26. When you’re broken inside, you try to ignore the way it makes you feel. But everything changes when you stop fighting and start talking.
27. It’s okay to feel like you’re broken sometimes. It’s okay to be strong sometimes and weak others. You are human, after all.
28. The ones that can break your heart are the ones who help you put it back together.
29. You don’t have to be broken to be beautiful. You are already complete right now.
30. You can be better than the people who broke you. It’s okay to be broken—you’re allowed to break. Just make sure you do everything in your power to put yourself back together as best you can when it’s all over.
31. You’re not broken—you just need a little pick-me-up.
32. It’s hard when you feel like an ocean is all around you, but all you can do is keep swimming.
33. When you are broken inside, no matter how much you fake it, you just can’t smile.
34. When you are broken inside, sometimes it can feel like nothing can help you get through the pain.
35. Yes, it’s hard. Yes, it will hurt. But this too shall pass, and you’ll be okay.
36. No matter how broken you feel, there’s always a place in your heart for more love.
37. I know you’re broken right now, but it’s okay—you’ll get better. You will. I promise.
38. You are not alone. We’re all going through different things in our lives. You will get through this, and you will be okay, I promise.
39. You’re not broken. The world just broke around you.
40. There is a crack in everything; that is how the light gets in. So being broken inside can be a good thing.
41. Some days, you just feel broken inside. And there’s nothing you can do about it but to feel that way.
42. I know how hard it is to feel broken and vulnerable.
43. When you feel broken inside, just take a deep breath and find meaning in the things you used to love again.
44. When you feel broken inside, don’t just give up on yourself.
45. Heartbreaks are a part of life; it’s why some are broken while some are better than they were.
46. No matter how broken you feel inside, you can find peace and joy again.
47. Don’t give up on feeling the best way you can; your brokenness isn’t the end of you.
48. When you feel broken inside, life may seem unbearable, and dreams may look unattainable. But you’re wrong. It’s just a feeling.
49. You are the solution to your brokenness. So don’t give up on yourself too soon.
50. Find yourself again; it’s simply what you do when you feel broken inside.
51. When you are broken inside, simply see the beauty in a broken heart.
52. So much to be thankful for, even when you feel broken inside.
53. If you’ve ever felt broken or lost—forget about it. That’s old news. It’s in the past. You’re done with that chapter of your life, and now it’s time for a new one.
54. Heartbreak; it’s the kind of pain that makes you feel like you are dying, but somehow you keep breathing.
55. The most healing of all sorrows, believe me, is to tell your heart how much you love it.
56. Sometimes, you can’t even tell there are cracks. But then something happens, and the light gets in.
57. There is no feeling worse than to feel broken inside. But we’re all a work in progress—we’ve all been hurt, and we’ll all be hurt again. And because of that, don’t think for a second that your brokenness puts you in a place of insignificance or makes you less powerful than someone else. You have the power to help heal people who have been hurt like you.
58. When you feel broken, you are whole. When you are whole, you’re broken.
59. When you feel broken inside, it’s hard to know whom to trust. Sometimes, even the people you love can’t see your true self. So the only person you can trust with your authentic self is yourself.
60. Those nights when it feels like you are broken inside, you’re still whole. You may be hurt and battered, but inside, you are still a beautiful person who is worthwhile and loved.
61. When you feel broken, there’s someone who feels the same also.
62. When you feel broken inside, know that it’s an opportunity to become a masterpiece.
63. There’s a difference between being broken and having weak moments.
64. You’re stronger than you know. That’s why, when you feel broken inside, don’t condemn yourself.
65. There are moments when you feel so broken that you question if it’s worth it to keep going. But when you do, you’re left with the most beautiful gift—you.
66. There are times in life when you feel like you are broken. But remember, broken things can be fixed. And even if they can’t, they can still be loved.
67. No one should have to feel broken. If you’re struggling, talk to someone you trust.
68. Damaged. Scared. Alone. These are the emotions you feel when you feel broken inside.
69. You will have ups; you will have downs. It’s okay to be broken inside because that means you’re in the right place.
70. Even though your world is shattered and turned upside down, you can be strong enough to face the challenge with a smile on your face.
71. Hurt hearts heal. Broken bones mend. Loved ones return, and life is never really destroyed, just momentarily halted. So be encouraged when you feel broken inside.
72. You are not alone in your frustration. You are stronger than you think and can get through this.
73. When you feel broken inside, you keep moving forward, but you can’t seem to leave your past behind.
74. I think true healing is possible. It’s finding a sense of peace with yourself and the world around you.
75. Life isn’t always easy, but remember to keep your head up and keep on going even when you feel broken inside.
76. First heartbreak is the worst. It’s hard, but you’ll get through it.
77. When you feel broken inside, you’ll try to be strong, but your eyes become glassy.
78. Sometimes, there’s a sadness that hangs with you like a second skin, and all the smiles in the world can’t push past it. It’s the feeling of being broken inside.
79. No one will ever truly understand what you are going through. Only you know your own heart. Put yourself first, accept your flaws, and take time to heal.
80. You have a choice on how you deal with your emotions, and you can always turn to God for comfort and strength.
81. Things can get tough, but you are stronger than you know. The only thing that makes you broken is the choice to stay broken. You are capable of anything, so try again.
82. Our bodies, minds, and souls are built to be broken. Let that truth remind you to work hard, live fully, and be grateful for what you have.
83. Shattered is how you feel when your heart has been broken into a million pieces.
84. When you’re tired of crying and tired of trying, find the sun so you can see clearly again.
85. When you feel broken inside, the only thing you feel is a nagging sense of being different. Like no one else understands what you’re going through.
86. When you feel broken inside, be willing to find the courage to push past the darkness into the light.
87. Sometimes, it’s hard to hold back the tears when you feel broken inside—but it’s important to remember that you are not alone. We’re all in this together. Let us know how we can help.
88. When you feel broken inside, give yourself time, and be gentle with yourself.
89. When you feel broken inside, it feels like there’s no one else on earth who could possibly understand how you feel. However, remember that there’s at least one. You.
90. When you feel broken inside, you don’t know what to do with yourself.
91. No matter how broken you feel inside, no one can judge you as harshly as you judge yourself.
92. Sometimes, you feel broken, but you’re stronger than you think.
93. Don’t feel bad if you are broken. It’s better, to be honest about how you feel. It’ll help pick up the pieces and put you back together.
94. It takes a thousand voices to tell the story of one broken heart, but it only takes one voice to heal it.
95. You know what they say. After a good cry, everything looks beautiful.
96. Feeling a little broken inside? Take it slow. Breathe. Remember that in this world, it’s not how hard you fall but how well you bounce back.
97. I want your broken heart to heal and discover how amazing you can be, and then I want you to do that for someone else.
98. When your heart has been broken, it can hurt to breathe; when someone you love has passed, the days become very long. But time and time again, one thing remains true: broken hearts and pain will always eventually fade away.
99. You don’t have to fix everything all at once, and you’re not alone. Take your time but take some action.
100. Sometimes, the weight of it feeling broken inside feels like it’s just too much to bear.
So, how do you feel reading the above when you feel broken inside quotes? I truly hope it resonated with you and helped lift a burden.
Pls, comment and share this on your social media platforms. I love and appreciate you.