A mother has to teach her children the values of life and impart upon them their sense of responsibility and dedication. There are a lot of mothers who have so much to give yet they do not know how to do it.
Sometimes, mother-daughter relationships are always very difficult, but loving a little girl means you have to give her the words of encouragement that she needs as she grows up. As a mother there is nothing as perfect as preaching self-love, inspiring and motivating your daughter to be happy when she’s in difficult times
It’s often said that there is nothing more perfect than being a mother, and for the woman who has to be a mother, there is nothing more beautiful than being a mother.
The bond between a mother and her daughter is unlike any other. There is nothing more special than the love that parents give their children, and these inspirational quotes from mothers to daughters will warm your daughter’s heart and make her smile.
Motivational Quotes for Daughter From Mother
You have a strength and resilience that is unrivalled. I’m so proud of you my daughter, take it from your mother. No matter the circumstance, no matter the obstacle, no matter the challenges. You’re so strong and brave.
1. Don’t cry because you’re hurt, smile because it happened. If you can dream, dream now. If you can think, think about how you’ll achieve that dream and fly like the butterfly that you are meant to be.
2. You were born to be the best, to have the biggest heart. You are the child of my dreams. You can do anything just believe in yourself.
3. It’s not how hard you get knocked down, it’s how quickly you get up and I hope you get motivated with this darling daughter.
4. You’re my daughter. Forever you’ll stay like that and I’ll be here motivating you always.
5. You were born to be different, born to be strong. Born to be free, born to be who you are. So never allow anything to put you down.
6. You are stronger and braver than you think and I know you can achieve greatness if you put your mind to it.
7. When you feel like crying, cry hard. But lick yourself up again and keep moving on because that’s who you are.
8 There will be times when you might feel like crying. Times when you feel like giving up but you must stay strong no matter what.
9. You’re my daughter, and I know what you’re worth. No one can compare to your value. The world will see your strength, so be strong.
10. To my daughter, many people are wishing to be you. They see your beauty, they see your smile. So remember that you’re worth a lot.
11. My daughter, you just have to be your person and be the best you can be. You’re my daughter therefore I know that you were made for more. Don’t allow any setback to get to you
12. If you have a dream and you’re working hard to make it come true You’ve got to have patience and a strong character.
13. Better days are ahead, dear daughter. You’re strong, you’re smart, you’re swift, you’re heaven sent. I know you will do well.
14. Just be you and do you. It is a rare thing to be who you are. But to be someone you are not is a wasted life
15. You are more than anyone can see. Always remember that I’m here for you. I love you my daughter and I know you will be successful one day.
16. Whatever you want to do, do it. The time to find out who you are is when you’re lost. You’re a work in progress, but you’re worth it all.
17. I know that you’ll succeed no matter what you choose to be. You’ll rock the world and leave it better than before.
18 My daughter, the truth is that you’re amazing. I can’t think of a better word to describe you. You’re simply the best don’t allow any other thoughts to define you.
19. You’re my daughter and I’m so proud of you. I pray that God will give you the strength to overcome whatever comes your way.
20. Living is not so hard. Giving up on your dreams is so sad. But don’t ever stop, don’t ever give up. Else you’ll never know what you could be.
21. There is a fire in you that burns like the sun. Never let it go out. For it’s a power that’s true and it’ll make you stronger than you can imagine.
22. You were made for more than this. Don’t allow any setback to get you. I hope you will always remember this.
23. You’re a girl instead of a boy, still, you can achieve any goal, but only if you start to explore. And give your best no matter what.
24. Dearest daughter, You were made for more than this. So, never give up or give in. Learn from your mistakes and visualize the bigger picture.
25. My precious daughter, I hope as you face everything that you realize my love for you has no boundaries or limits.
26. When life gets you down. When the world won’t stop turning. When you’re feeling blue, just take a breather, and think about all the great things that you’ve done and how far you’ve come. It’ll help you stay motivated.
27. When you have a dream and you feel you can’t see it come true. Don’t let anything or anyone stop or hold you back.
28. If you can think, think now. If you can dream, dream about how you’ll make that dream a reality. You got this.
29. The world is a book and those who don’t travel read only one page. I hope that you will travel, and not just read the lines.
30. It’s your time to shine, your time to be intelligent. It’s your time to be strong and to follow your heart.
31. I’ve always wanted you to be great because I’m a fan of your potential. I can see great things from you, and I’m sure you will be amazing.
32. We all know a lot of people who have achieved a lot. But they had to get through a lot. All they wanted was a little bit of luck.
33. If I told you, you could do anything, would you believe me? Would you believe in me? I have faith that you can achieve greatness. No matter what they say, you will fly!
34. Never let anyone tell you the sky is the limit. As far as you aim. You will always reach,
35. No matter what you do, it’s important to hold your head up high. And know that you’ll grow so much stronger. You’ll catch your dreams, I know you will.
36. The way I see it, every adversity has within it the seeds of an equivalent advantage. So dear daughter, I’m rooting for you.
37. You are the best of me, you are the inmost part of me. You are the future that I see, so spread your wings that will allow you to fly.
38. Nothing is impossible, it is just a matter of proper perspective. If you want to achieve something, then you can and you should!
39. You’re just way too talented to be letting any setback get to you. I believe that you’re special, and you’re the one I’m most proud of.
40. You have been given a gift. One that was made for you and you alone For you to share with the world and for you to share with those who need it most.
41. You’re my daughter, and as such I’m in the best position to know that you were made for more. So, you got this.
42. You were made to soar above the clouds up high. So though the frustration is real, don’t lose your hope in the sky.
43. I hope that you won’t give up. I hope that you’ll never look back. I hope that you’ll make the most of your time. The time that is given to you.
44. You have strong judgment, a good head on your shoulders, and an ability to think clearly. So you will do just fine baby.
45. I pray that you are strong and fearless. And that you never take no for an answer.
46. You are the strongest person on this earth. You have the strength to conquer and the resilience to endure. So don’t let the voices in your head get to you. Just keep moving forward and you will be all right.
47. I’ve been searching for words to give to you and now I’ve found them. I know you’ve been through a lot and that you’re not always sure what to do. But know that mom is always there with you.
48. Of all the things I have done, of all the things I’ve said. I’ll never forget, the first time I saw you smile. It was a proud one and I ways get encouraged with that
49. Right now you have chosen a path, where your mind and your body will go. You’re a great woman, unstoppable too. I believe in you.
50. You have got strength and resilience that is unrivalled. You’ve got the heart of a lion and that’s the way it should be.
As I speak to you, I want you to know that although I am far away, I am always there with you. So you must keep on keeping on baby.
Words of Encouragement From a Mother to Her Daughter
Never give in to the lies. Never let the world intimidate you. You are stronger than you think. And though the world around you may be cruel, you have strength and resilience that is unrivalled. I know life is a struggle at times. Yet I see you always giving your best.
51. I’ll be there to pick you up, just like I should do as your mother. You have to have a dream, to make it come alive. You have to believe in yourself, that you can do it, that you will do it, that you are a star
52. You have got strength and resilience that is unrivalled, an inner fire that burns so bright. You’re not afraid, not even a little. None can stop you down the line.
53. If you can dream, dream now. If you can think, think about how you’ll achieve that dream and fly like the butterfly you were meant to be.
54. You push yourself to her limits and never have a little trouble getting the better of her. I know you’ll be able to achieve anything. So follow your dreams, never stop.
55. You’re a diamond in the rough, you got fire when you’re down. Always remember you’re loved and never forget to just stay true.
56. When you feel the hurt, it’s hard to believe in the power that you create from within your soul. That power thal heal your heart and keep you going.
57. I’m so proud of you. I know you’ve overcome so much, and you work so hard. But just a little more and you’ll be just fine.
58. You have got strength and resilience that are without rivals. You are a girl of great determination and your will to succeed will get you far dear daughter.
59. My darling daughter, life is a roller coaster that we all ride. Sometimes with a smile, sometimes with a frown. But never give up, never let anyone down. Be proud of who you are and what you have
60. I know you. I know your strengths, your weaknesses, your fears, your dreams. And I know that you will do so well.
61. Sometimes you feel as if there is no way out. You feel as if you can’t cope. I know it’s hard to deal with all you’ve got. But I’ll be there to help you through because you’re my beloved daughter.
62. I’ll be there for you. I’ll help you see that all of your dreams are still there. And to blow away the clouds To see the light, to show you all of the things that you can do.
63. You can do it. Try your best, you’re my daughter and I’m your mother. I believe in you that you can do anything. There’s no need to worry.
64. You will achieve all your goals. Holding your head up high and smiling from ear to ear.
65. You’re my daughter, and I love you. I don’t have to tell you, because you know. And I have faith in you. I know you could do well. Because you’re my daughter and I am your mother.
66. If you slip and fall off of your horse, don’t let your tears fall to the ground. Stand up tall and remember where you came, from the confidence your mother gave.
67. A mother will never lie, a mother will always try to help her daughter reach the sky and to help her achieve her goal
68 Never give up because you are a fighter. I believe in you and I know you can become the best.
69. Don’t beat yourself too hard. You’ll learn as you go to forget the mistakes you’ve made and progress even more.
70. When you are down when you are feeling blue. When you think of how you’ll never be good enough. Remember, your mother has faith in you. And you can do anything you put your mind to.
71. You will get better and better. But don’t let your mistakes get the best of you. Try to learn from your mistakes and never give up.
72. I see you trip, I see you fall. But I see you get back up again. So don’t worry about it you’ll do just fine.
73. When you are feeling down, and you’re struggling to get your act together, and you question your existence. Just remember that I’m your mother And I am always here.
74. You are smart and beautiful. And inside you, there is a fire that can light the darkest place.
75 As you walk through life, don’t be afraid of the dark. The path you take may not be easy, but the bright light at the end is the prize.
76. Time doesn’t wait for anyone So you can’t be late. You mustn’t hesitate. You can’t miss your chance.
77. When you fall, pick yourself up and dust yourself off. When you lose, don’t give up, just try again. When you win, don’t be arrogant, be nice and say “good game”
78. Stay strong. You’re doing fine. I know you can do it, so just keep on trying and tell yourself you’ll make it.
79. Words of courage, spoken in the darkest hour. I’ll always be here for you, to pick you up and dust you off so don’t worry because you’ve got the best mother.
80. Come on now, don’t cry. I know it’s tough, but you have to try. We have to push, we have to be strong, else it just won’t work, will it?
81. When life gets hard and you’re buckling at the knees. Don’t beat yourself too hard. I have faith in you and I know you can do it.
82. If just one person believes in you that’s me. I know you’ll do well, so don’t put yourself down. Just try your best – and leave the rest.
83. No matter how dark it gets, the sun will shine. This is to tell you my dearest daughter that you can be all that you want to be, and mom loves you.
84. Mom loves you, I have faith in you that you’re a star and your dreams will surely come true.
85. You know that I’m always right. And when I say, “You can do it, no matter how hard you’ll try”, I also mean that “I’ll help you if you need me to”
86. No matter how dark it gets, the sun will shine. That’s to tell you my dearest daughter that you can be all that you want to be.
87. The night may be dark and the sun may not shine. But one day, you’ll find your way.
88. You can do it, dear daughter. Go for it and don’t give in. You can be great, dear daughter. You can be all that you intend to be.
89. You just have to believe, if you believe. The world will keep turning and keeping you through rough times. This is your one chance to show that you’re strong enough.
90. You’ve got a strength and resilience that is unrivalled. I hope you will stay motivated. You’ll find that you’ve got the best of people
91. The hardest thing to do is to always keep going – we have to keep going through all our ups and downs. To keep going through all of the mistakes we make.
92. You have got strength and resilience that is unrivalled. I hope you will stay motivated and keep moving on my dear daughter.
93. The rain falls harder and the wind is blowing stronger. The storm is raging on and on, but you must keep on smiling.
94. You are so strong. You have the world so tightly in your hands. You can do anything you want to do. Just a little bit longer, and you can get through this.
95. You have a strength and resilience that is unrivalled. I know you can accomplish your goals. So keep with your passion and never give up.
96. You have a strength of steel, a resilience of stone. You have a power that is so pure, an ability that is so great.
97. You’ve got a strength and resilience that is unrivalled. You’ve got kindness and compassion that are amazing. That’s why I say my dear, You’re always the one who makes me smile.
98. I have seen you through the good and the bad. I have seen the storms and the showers. have seen you through and I have waited.
99. You have an inner power that is unmatched. But don’t let the world or its struggles discourage you. I know you’ll overcome, become strong and move on.
100. You are my daughter, I am proud of you. You are more than you’re willing to believe. You’re more than you care to see.
I have always cherished the idea that the best type of mother is the one who doesn’t lecture her daughter on how to live her life, but rather encourages and inspires her to live it the way she wants to. Inspire and motivate your daughter with these inspirational quotes from mother to daughter, it will go a long way to boost your relationship.
Thank you for reading. Please drop a comment or two and don’t forget to share this post before you go.