Anxiety is the feeling of fear, worry, or uneasiness about something with an impending sense of doom. Millions of people suffer from anxiety. When one suffers from constant anxiety, it can be easy to feel alone. Being anxious is something we can all relate to. When we are anxious, it can be hard to see a way out and through our difficulties.
Sometimes life is so perplexing; things don’t go our way, and we’re left feeling bewildered. When this occurs, we should be aware that we are not the only ones who have experienced or are experiencing it at the time, and thus that we are not alone. It is reassuring to know that others have gone through what you are going through.
With these amazing quotes to help with anxiety can pull you out of the darkness and show you the light at the end of the tunnel.
Inspirational Quotes to Help With Anxiety
Finding an inspirational quote to cope with anxiety is something that can make all the difference. Like some other mental illnesses, anxiety is shrouded in stigma amongst those who suffer from it. But some help with anxiety, motivate and inspire you.
1. When you’re anxious, try not to think about anything. Let the present moment be enough.
2. When you’re feeling anxious, remember that it’s okay to feel fearful. It’s how we cope with our fear that matters.
3. Whatever it is that’s got you anxious, I pray the Lord gives you peace.
4. Don’t let anxiety stop you. If you don’t try, you’ll never know what could have been.
5. The best way to get over anxiety is to find something that will distract you from the memory of the cause.
6. It’s not what you have in your life that counts, it’s what you have in your heart. Don’t be too anxious.
7. With a deep breath, the first step is always the hardest.
8. Dear anxiety, You’re not real. You have no power over me. Sincerely, Me.
9. If you’re feeling anxious, stressed out, or overwhelmed—think of what to do to help get you through it.
10. When you feel anxious, remind yourself that there is no need to worry. Breathe deeply and relax. You don’t need to freak out—everything will be okay.
11. Let’s beat the Monday blues (and any other day of the week) with a yoga pose that helps thwart anxiety, depression, and stress—the Warrior.
12. Just breathe. It’s going to be okay.
13. Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, but only empties today of its strength.
14. There is a lot to be anxious about in this world but only you can decide how you’re going to deal with your anxiety.
15. Choose to feel excited, not anxious. anxiety will not help you out of any situation.
16. Being present is important. Take time to be in the moment and not think about what happened yesterday or what might happen tomorrow.
17. One morning you wake up and realize that every single person you know has an anxiety disorder. You are not alone.
18. Every anxiety is a punishment for something. Be free from anxiety, sorrow, and fear.
19. Some days, we feel like we’re floating, as if our feet aren’t even touching the ground. On other days we feel tied down by our anxieties. How you handle those days makes all the difference.
20. I will be strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I will smile when there is nothing to smile about. I will continue believing even when others doubt me. I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my ship. I have the power to control my anxieties, and they cannot make me cry.
21. To get things done, you must first be able to let go. Letting go is the way to move forward and see things begin to finish.
22. Stop being anxious. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone; in grooming, style, and life.
23. Feeling anxious from the daily grind? Take deep breaths, and remember that you can get through this.
24. No matter what’s happening around you, there is always a way to get through anxiety.
25. In a world full of chaos, we need something to hold onto other than being unnecessarily anxious.
26. Learn from failures and respond with curiosity instead of anxiety. It’s okay to be afraid, but do it anyway and you’ll be surprised with how much better things are when you just act instead of thinking about it forever.
27. Don’t let the past hold you back. You’re missing the good stuff.
28. With anxiety, we all need a little help. Our thoughts run wild. Our minds race. We feel like we can’t breathe.
29. Despite what your mind tells you, life is always worth living. Always smile. and enjoy the time you have been given.
30. Don’t be too anxious. Take it day by day, but do not forget to be brave.
31. Don’t just dream about where you wanna be. Train like you’re already there.
32. No matter what your anxiety says, you are enough.
33. Sometimes all you need to calm your anxious mind is just a sweet and quiet moment.
34. Anxiety is a second language for me – I speak it fluently.
36. When the world feels overwhelming, take a break. Don’t be anxious.
37. The sum of our fears is the definition of our anxiety, but what we choose to do with those fears is the key to liberation.
38. Being anxious is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you anywhere.
39. When you find it hard to breathe, remember to slow down, and remember that you are enough.
40. A long, deep breath can help ease your anxiety. I know you’re stressed, but it’ll be okay. You can make it through this.
41. Dear anxiety, please make yourself useful and knock some sense into my dad.
42. I can’t believe today is my last day working here. I’m about to go through so much anxiety and depression.
43. Anxiety can be one of the hardest things to talk about. But if you’re struggling, know that you’re not alone and that there is hope. You are worth it, and so are all of your feelings.
44. You are not alone. Many people suffer from anxiety too.
45. I am sorry that it’s still so hard to talk about anxiety disorder. I am sorry we all have to be sad, angry, and alone so much of the time. I’m trying to make it better. And I hope you are too.
46. I haven’t forgotten about you. I’m just too anxious to draw.
47. Feeling anxious? Calm your soul by taking a couple of deep breaths. It helps.
48. Waiting for this day to be over is making me anxious.
49. Being anxious is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere.
50. The fears we dread often never materialize while the things we don’t give a second thought end up being regrets.
51. Nothing alleviates my anxiety quite like spending time with my family.
52. Feeling anxious today? Let out your anxiety by coloring. It takes away the constant background noise of racing thoughts and allows you to focus on one thing.
53. Throw your anxiety away by showing the world what you care about. Fill up your Instagram feed with photos that make you feel something, whether it be pride, joy, or inspiration.
54. When the world gets a little crazy, there is no better remedy than a long walk outside.
55. You can’t control everything. You can only control how you respond to it all.
57. The pressure of perfection is real, but so is the beauty in embracing and accepting our flaws.
58. Forget about anxiety. The only thing that’s holding you back is yourself.
59. Stay strong because it will get better. Being anxious and worrying is a cycle that you can break, despite what your brain tells you.
60. Anxiety is a thief. It robs you of your life and happiness.
61. I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with anxiety disorder.
62. Thinking positively works—if you work on it. A positive mind is a powerful thing that can bring the best out of any situation. You’re stronger than your anxiety.
63. Anxiety can be paralyzing, but taking one small step at a time will help you fight through it and make positive changes.
64. Don’t forget to take a deep breath, and tell yourself that everything will be okay. Anxiety will be gone before you know it.
65. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
66. Anxiety and stress are not signs of weakness. They’re signs that your mind is about to do something truly amazing. You got this!
67. You are stronger than you think, even when it feels like you are falling apart.
68. Don’t let anxiety get you down. Rise above it, and live your best life.
69. The only way you will ever get rid of your anxiety is to risk something that you are afraid of doing.
70. When you’re anxious, remember that feeling anxious is also a feeling. And it can’t last forever. Breathe in. Breathe out.
71. Stay calm, breathe, and remember why you started this in the first place.
72. Feeling anxious? Don’t sweat it. Take a deep breath, and keep moving.
73. Being anxious is praying for something you don’t want. Prayer is praying for something you do.
74. When it comes to anxiety, it’s not about getting out of it, but learning to live with it.
75. Be strong, be positive, and don’t let anything hold you back. Stay motivated.
76. No amount of planning will ever keep me from getting anxious. But it always helps to remind me, “No matter what happens, I can handle it.”
77. Things might feel overwhelming but know that you’re not alone. Everything will be okay in the end.
78. Even if you’re feeling a little lost and uncertain, you’re always loved and never alone.
79. When you start to feel anxious, just remember that all of the great lovers in history were bad at relationships—and they’re not alone.
80. It took me years to accept my flaws. Now I’m finally better because of them.
81. Eat. Drink. Do things that make you feel good. That’s how I keep on going when anxiety gets the best of me.
82. It’s okay to feel anxious. The important thing is to try, try again – and know you’re not alone.
83. When anxiety hits, pause. Breathe. Remove distractions. You’re allowed to focus on yourself and your well-being.
84. In the face of anxiety, I choose to stay positive and to keep on growing. Always keep on growing.
85. You’re tougher than you realize, and you can do this.
86. We can do a lot of things that seem impossible when we are in the right state of mind.
87. When it comes to anxiety, don’t run from it. Face it head-on, get informed, and find ways to cope.
88. Feeling anxious? Don’t let it hold you back—let your bravery take over.
89. There’s more to stress than meets the eye. When I feel anxious, I get proactive. I take steps toward my goals instead of worrying about what might happen.
90. Anxiety is a natural part of life—but we can manage it, and use it to help us do our best work.
91. Never let your anxiety get the best of you. Always keep on trucking, and remember that the world is a pretty cool place.
92. If you begin to feel anxious, just breathe and try to find a way to soothe yourself.
93. Whether you’re a college student cramming for finals, or a professional stressing over that big project at work—we’ve all been there. The world can be an overwhelming place, but remember to breathe.
94. Today is the day you conquer your anxieties, and make that move towards living your best life.
95. Sending you all the positivity, love, and light I have. I hope it brings you strength during this time.
96. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your inner voice. Not everything needs to be shared. Stay true to yourself and trust your instincts.
97. We all have anxieties: the big ones, the little ones, and everything in between. But no matter what you’re facing, you can overcome it by reaching out to people who care: friends, family, and experts.
98. Here’s the thing: you’re going to be fine. You’re going to get through this, and when you do, you’ll be stronger on the other side. Stay strong!
99. Don’t miss out on the good life because of your anxieties. Without new opportunities, you’re missing out on happiness.
100. Sometimes, the only thing stopping you from achieving your goals is yourself. So go ahead, and let it out. Get excited instead of getting anxious.
I hope you have been inspired and selected your choice from these amazing and inspiring inspirational quotes to help with anxiety. Please, don’t forget to comment and share with family and friends who will find it helpful too.