A christening is a special day for your baby where you invite family and friends to celebrate your baby and officially welcome him/her to the world.
Some people might not want a big event, and some don’t do anything at all. But if you decide you want to celebrate it and invite people to join you, you need to officially invite them.
There is no one way to invite people to your baby’s christening. It really depends on who you are inviting; some might need a formal invitation and some informal.
Whatever route you decide to take, we have got some invitation quotes for christening to help you with the right words to use when inviting others to your baby’s christening.
Go through them, and you’d definitely find something that works.
Invitation Quotes for Christening
We are sending this invitation with a heart full of gratitude and so much joy. The birth of our baby really fills us with awe, and we want to share the beautiful moments with you at his/her christening. Please join us.
1. Happy to invite you to the celebration of my daughter’s christening. May your life be filled with love and blessings.
2. We’re so happy to have you at our daughter’s christening. We look forward to celebrating this special day with your family!
3. I’m so happy about my beautiful daughter’s christening. I really look forward to seeing you there. Many blessings to you and your family as you join us.
4. We are gathered here today to celebrate the birth of our beautiful daughter as we usher her into this world.
5. We invite you to celebrate a momentous occasion with us this Sunday. May your heart be filled with love, laughter and joy as we welcome our new baby girl into our lives.
6. We are so excited to invite you to join our daughter as we celebrate her advent and journey through this adventure-filled world.
7. She’s a gift from God, a blessing to all and a joy on earth. Let’s welcome her into the world with love and joy.
8. We invite you to celebrate the christening of our daughter with us. Please bring your kids as well to this special event, so we can make memories that last a lifetime.
9. We hope you can join us to celebrate and welcome our daughter to the world. We want to share this moment with you.
10. Today, we are the proud parents of the sweetest, smartest, and most adorable little girl. Please join us to celebrate her christening.
11. We are so grateful to God for trusting us with the most beautiful girl in the world. We hope that you will join us to christen her.
12. Our life changed completely for the best with the new addition of our lovely princess. Please join us as we christen her on Sunday.
13. Our beautiful baby girl was born last week, and we are overjoyed. We look forward to seeing you at her christening at (location), on (date), and at (time).
14. Our baby has captured our hearts and the hearts of everybody that comes across her. We invite you to join her christening next week Sunday.
15. We feel so fortunate to have a beautiful and healthy baby girl, and we couldn’t be more grateful for this amazing gift. We heartily invite you to her christening next week.
16. It feels like we’ve waited forever for this moment, and now that she’s here, we want to share her with you. Join us as we christen her.
17. I invite you all to celebrate with us on this special occasion of our baby’s christening. We want you to share in our happiness.
18. Our special gift from God will be properly welcomed in 2 days. We invite you to celebrate with us.
19. Please join us for the christening of our beloved son at (location) on (date), at (time). We hope to see you.
20. We will like you to join us as we celebrate the christening of our precious baby.
21. We request the honour of your presence at the christening of our daughter. We hope you can make it.
22. We prayed for him, we waited, and finally, he is here. Please join us as we celebrate this precious gift from God at his christening.
23. Children are the heritage of God. We are filled with gladness as we invite you to celebrate with us the christening of our daughter.
24. Our perfect gift is here, and we are grateful to God for this great blessing. Join us. We hereby invite you to celebrate with us as we officially welcome him to the world.
25. We extend our warm invitation to you to join us in celebrating our baby’s christening, happening on (date), at (location), and at (time).
26. Join our beautiful baby in his christening ceremony. It’s happening next week at (location), on (date), at (time).
27. You are warmly invited to join us as we usher our daughter officially into the world at her christening. We hope to see you there.
28. We are happily bringing our baby into the world and the love of God’s family. Join us to celebrate. We hope you can make it.
29. You were with us through it all, and so it is only right that you are a part of this celebration as well. We invite you to be a part of our lovely baby’s christening.
30. We humbly request your presence as we celebrate (name) and officially present her to God’s wonderful family.
31. It is said that it takes a village to raise a child. So, this is us officially asking you to join our village as we celebrate (name’s) christening.
32. You witnessed her birth. So we invite you to share in our blessing as we celebrate our daughter’s christening.
33. We invite you to help us welcome (name) into God’s family and His eternal care. We look forward to having you with us to celebrate and pray for our baby.
34. God has blessed us greatly with a beautiful daughter. We invite you to witness her christening and join us to celebrate.
35. We invite you to the christening of our good and perfect gift from God. God bless you as you join us.
36. We want you to share in our joy as we celebrate our baby’s christening next week Sunday at (location) at (time).
37. Come rejoice with us on the occasion of (name’s) christening. We look forward to celebrating with you.
38. Please join us to celebrate our child. Come help us present our baby to God’s family and place her in His care. We hope to see you there.
39. The family of (surname) invites you to share their job as they present their lovely son to God’s family at (location), on (date), at (time).
40. This is the day that the Lord has made, and we shall rejoice and be glad in it. God has given us the beautiful day on Sunday to christen our baby. We invite you to join us.
41. She was given to us by God. So, we are presenting her to His care. Please join us for her christening. We want to celebrate with you.
42. We want to share the moment of our daughter’s christening with you. Please join us. We look forward to seeing you there.
43. We receive the news of her conception and her birth with so much because we prayed for her. Come join us to celebrate her christening on Sunday.
44. Our baby, (name), invites you to his/her christening on (date), at (location), at (time). We hope you’d join us and surround our baby with love as we welcome his/her into God’s family.
45. We recognize that without God, we can do nothing. So, as we hand our daughter over to God, we hope you will join us to share the moment with us.
46. We appreciate God for blessing us with His heritage. Now, we want to hand him/her over to God. We hope you will join us to pray for His protection and guidance on (name).
47. Please come and celebrate with us on the occasion of (name’s) christening. We look forward to seeing you.
48. It’s almost time for the day we have been looking forward to; (name’s) christening. We hope you will share the moment with us.
49. We heartily invite you to the christening of our precious one, (name) next week Sunday. We’d be glad to see you there.
50. We invite you to share in our joy as we christen (name) on (date), at (location), and at (time).
In conclusion, we hope we have been able to help you with these invitation quotes for christening when you want to invite people for your baby’s christening. Feel free to use any. Also, kindly drop your comments below.