It’s okay to be silly. The world is filled with boring people who are afraid of looking silly. They are small people because they do not have the courage to be themselves and show their true colours. So they hide in the crowd and pretend to be like everyone else.
But if you want to become someone who has a great life, you must be willing to be yourself and not care what other people think about you. You need to take risks and make mistakes so that you can learn from them.
I know many people who live in fear of being laughed at or ridiculed by others. But I think this is a mistake because it stops us from becoming our true selves and living our best lives. If we are worried about what other people think about us, then we will always play it safe and never take any risks in life — which means we will never experience any real joy or happiness either!
Here below are some of the best it’s okay to be silly quotes you can use or send to someone, enjoy.
It’s Okay to Be Silly Quotes
It’s okay to be silly. I know that might seem like an odd thing to say, but I’m serious. The world is often very serious. People take themselves and their work very seriously. It’s easy to get swept up in this mindset and forget how important it is to have fun.
1. It’s okay to be silly. It’s okay to dress up, play with hair and makeup, and live in your pyjamas for a day or two. Stretch yourself in ways you never could before.
2. It’s okay to be silly. It’s okay to laugh at ourselves. It’s okay to fail, and it’s okay to make mistakes.
3. It’s okay to have fun. It’s okay to be the way you are. You can make things happen or you can watch them happen, but whatever you do, don’t stop being who you are.
4. It’s okay to be silly. It’s a blessing to let your fantasies run wild and have fun with them.
5. It’s okay to be silly. You don’t need to feel guilty about laughing. Don’t be afraid to let your funny side shine.
6. We’re not trying to be perfect. We’re just trying to be happy, because who am I to judge a funny face?
7. Just because you’re a grown-up, doesn’t mean you should stop playing.
8. Make your days a little more enjoyable by being silly. What you do today matters tomorrow, so smile and have fun while it lasts.
9. It’s okay to be silly. In fact, it’s part of who we are. So let’s join together and make a little mess.
10. It’s okay to be silly. It’s also perfectly fine to be yourself and let go of all the stress, sadness and hurt that can exist in your life. So go ahead—let your hair down, shake it like a Polaroid picture, and say “yes” to everything that grabs you by the heart.
11. Sometimes it’s okay to be silly, just as long as you make sure you enjoy the fun along the way.
12. You don’t have to be serious all the time. In fact, you might even find that being silly is a lot of fun when you do it right!
13. It’s okay to be silly. It’s okay to laugh… And it’s okay to be the happiest you’ve ever been!
14. If you’re crazy enough to think it, do it. If you’re brave enough to do it, do it. If you have faith in yourself and your dreams, do it. Whatever the heck you want to do—it’s okay if you’re silly about it, if you laugh a lot, and if you make mistakes along the way.
15. Being silly is a great way to brighten your day and make people around you smile.
16. Life is short and it’s full of little moments that can make a big difference. It’s Okay to be Silly is here to help you unleash the silly in yourself and your life.
17. It’s okay to be silly. It’s okay to laugh out loud. You don’t always have to be so serious all the time.
18. Don’t be afraid to laugh. It’s okay to be silly every now and then. And it’s okay to let loose and make mistakes because, in the end, that is what makes us human.
19. Being silly isn’t wrong, it’s just a different way of being.
20. Life’s so much better when you’re silly. Shake it off. Smile big and laugh louder than anyone else does today.
21. It’s okay to be silly. It’s okay to laugh out loud. It’s okay to let your hair down and be yourself.
22. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s “too soon” or “too late.” If you want to do something and are serious about it, go for it and don’t let anyone stop you. There’s nothing wrong with being silly, as long as you’re happy with who you are.
23. I’ve been called silly, impractical, and unique—but that’s what makes me who I am.
24. Being silly is a great way to make people laugh and feel good about themselves.
25. We are always only as strong as our weakest link. So no matter how silly we might feel, we need to remember that laughter is the best medicine and will make us stronger in the end!
26. Don’t let feeling silly get in the way of doing the right thing and having fun. Be who you are and do what makes your heart sing.
27. Don’t take yourself too seriously, it’s okay to be silly sometimes.
28. It’s okay to be silly. It’s okay to be happy, even when everyone else is sad. It’s okay to be weird and goofy, even when everyone else is cool and collected. Life doesn’t have to be serious all the time.
29. It’s okay to be silly. It’s okay to make mistakes and laugh about them as well. Life is too short to be serious all the time.
30. Learn to laugh at yourself and everything that is happening. It’s okay to be silly sometimes.
31. Who says you have to be perfect? Who says you can’t be silly? It’s okay to be yourself and to be silly.
32. Remember, it’s okay to be silly sometimes—to put on a costume and dance around the house. We all do it. And if you’re not sure about the life force that lies within you, take a deep breath and give yourself permission to follow your curiosity wherever it may lead. You are stronger than you know.
33. The world is a crazy place, and sometimes it’s just nice to know you’re not the only one who feels that way.
34. Be silly, be free to be yourself. The world is made up of people who are unique and special. You are enough just the way you are!
35. Being silly is the best way to test the boundaries of where you can go with your imagination.
36. Being silly is okay when it’s done with joy, laughter and a smile. You just have to be careful not to put yourself in a situation where you can’t catch yourself smiling because life can get really hard sometimes.
37. It’s okay to be silly. We all know that life is too short to be anything but fun and silly.
38. Live the life you have imagined. Create your own world and bring joy to others in your everyday life. It’s okay to be silly!
39. If you’re having a bad day, stop for a second and remember that it’s okay to be silly and to laugh.
40. It’s okay to be silly. It’s normal to feel overwhelmed at times, but it’s not healthy to give up on your dreams because of the pressure society puts on you.
41. It’s okay to be silly. It will make you happy and can also be fun when done right.
42. Have fun with your silly ideas. Celebrate your quirks and laugh at yourself along the way… Life’s too short
43. There’s nothing quite like being silly with your kids. It’s a time to forget the stresses of the world, and have fun—all while you keep your senses sharp.
44. Sometimes, it’s okay to be silly. Sometimes we just need to laugh at ourselves and take a moment to smile.
45. Silly is the new smart. Being silly isn’t a sign that you’re not growing up, it’s just a part of who you are and who we all are
46. No one is too old to be silly, so don’t let your age dictate how you feel or express yourself.
47. Being silly is not a crime. Not smiling is! So put on a smile and share it with the world.
48. No matter how hard the world may make it for you, remember to keep being silly. The universe is trying to tell you something
49. It’s okay to be silly. Play, have fun and laugh. Laughing keeps our heart beating and strengthens it. There is no magic potion or pill to fix our hearts—only laughter can do that. When we laugh together, we remember the best parts of ourselves and we allow life to bring us that inspiration today, tomorrow and every day after.
50. Have a silly day today. It’s all right to be silly, you don’t have to be your best self in order to be your most creative self.
I do hope you enjoyed going through these it’s okay to be silly quotes, kindly comment below and share with others.