Are you anxious of getting just one answer that can dissolve all your fears and anxiety? Click on this Jesus is the answer Quotes and you will be glad you did. Jesus is the Answer Quotes
We know that life could be difficult. We know that not everything goes according to plan. We know the stress, anxiety, and pain that can come along with it. That’s why a way has been created for you to walk with someone who has gone through it all, who is willing to meet you in your hardest moment, and lead you where he has already been and that person is Jesus.
“Jesus is the answer!” It’s amazing the words that come out of this one sentence. No matter what man has faced or can face, there is always One who will stand firm in the answers to everyone’s needs. Not only does Jesus have answers to all our questions, but He also has solutions to all of our problems and difficulties. And unlike anyone else in existence, He can do things for you, things we cannot even imagine — because He creates the impossible!
Believing that Jesus is the answer might just be the greatest feat in life. Here, you will find some quotes that wil convince you more that Jesus is the answer. Go through it and you will find expression to your thought of the person, Jesus.
Jesus is the Answer Quotes
In this present world, everyone is looking for a way to make things better, how deep wounds will be healed, and how gloomy situations will get brighter. you only need to know that Jesus is the answer that the world is expecting.
1. Yes, he [Jesus] will always be the answer. No matter how bad things get, you can call on him to help you through your hardest times. He always hears and he will come through.
2. If you trust in Jesus, you will find true happiness and fulfillment in your life. He gives these in the total package and takes away all sorrow. He alone is the surest answer.
3. Jesus answers you because he loves you. He does. He is willing at all times to reach out to you and answer all your unspoken questions. He has answers to all of it.
4. The world is cold, but our Savior warms us with His love. He is the passionate Saviour who wants all men to live peaceably. He brings solace even to them that have lost in the war. He is the answer that the world needs.
5. Do you find yourself caught up in the what-ifs and when will it happen for me? Instead, ask Jesus to give you eyes to trust Him more and learn to rest in Him. He will come right on time, he always has the answer.
6. Love is patient, love is kind. Love does not envy, does not boast, does not parade itself…does that ring true for you? That is Jesus for you. His love will always heal. He has the answer all the way.
7. If you only knew the plans I have for you, says the Lord. You will be amazed because his thought is good, he can help you accomplish all that is needed. Jesus brings the answer to all that can ever imagine.
8. Jesus is not moved by the troubles around us rather he is moved by his absolute consideration for us. He always comes through right on time holding you up with answers that you solely need.
9. When you’ve given everything and still don’t have “enough.” Jesus is that enough that satisfies even the deepest hunger and answers the tiniest cry upon the heart. His answer is the rest you need.
10. The answer is simple: Jesus. Come as You Are and he will bear you up upon his shoulders.
11. If you are having a hard time, just remember that our savior Jesus Christ is here as an answer to help you crush it. Give him a try and you will be amazed that only he has what it takes to help.
12. Jesus is the answer to all man’s problems. Pray, believe, and praise God with all your heart. His answers are reliable.
13. It’s no secret that Jesus is the answer to all of our problems and needs. He is the one we should turn to when we’re feeling down or when things are great, like today.
14. Jesus said, “Come follow me.” I don’t know about you, but I’m going to follow him. He is the Perfect guidance all the way. He knows the way all through. He is the perfect answer.
15. 99% of the issues we face in life can be resolved by Jesus. Soul awareness is a cure for a weary heart. Knowing Jesus as the Answer will keep you out of the weary state you are in.
16. Even the most difficult problems and feelings can be conquered by Jesus. He feels just the way you feel and responds likewise. When you have Jesus, You have the answer.
17. You’re struggling with loneliness. You’re feeling hopeless. You’re struggling with suicidal thoughts. There is a solution—and it’s found in Jesus Christ, the Prince of Life, who is always there for you, the answer to mankind.
18. Jesus is the solution to soul problems. He has healing for all leaving nothing behind. That is just the perfect answer.
19. Jesus, the long-awaited solution to the many problems we face, is here, and he wants to help you, giving answers to all impending questions.
20. You’re invited to come to him for solutions and answers. He is the personality of Answer.
21. What are you waiting for? Give your soul a boost and start living free in Jesus, the vibe man with the boost and answers.
22. Jesus can help you to find the peace that only he can give and lead you to. He gives new hope by giving you a relationship with Him.
23. Life is busy. Happiness could be hard to find. Simple truths for a complex world. It’s all about Jesus Only, making the world worth living.
24. Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. He is the rest that the world needs. Get Jesus, Get Rest.
25. Jesus is the ultimate source of lasting hope and good news. He is the answer.
26. Don’t listen to the world. Listen to Jesus who gives answer to all.
27. It does not matter what your deficiency is, or whether it be a hundred and one different things, God has always one sufficient answer, His Son Jesus Christ, and he is the answer to every need.
28. Jesus in your mess and still made it beautiful. We need to own our mess and be brave enough to share it with others.
29. When it feels like the world is against you, take a deep breath and put your trust in Jesus.
30. Do you have hope for the future? Are you full of joy and happiness or are you weary, anxious, and depressed? You don’t have to be! Following him can save the world.
31. When you feel life is messing with you, remember that Jesus can add beauty to your messes. He makes life beautiful always.
32. Life is messy. God lets us be messy and then, He puts beauty into it and brightens your life.
33. No matter how life messes up your plans, there is always something beautiful waiting to happen. Always look for it, and when you find it, hold on tight.
34. When it feels like the world is against you, take a deep breath and put your trust in Jesus.
35. When everything feels wrong, remember that you can always take a deep breath, relax and put your trust in Jesus.
36. Keep your spirits up when things feel impossible. Put all of your trust in Jesus and know that He will not let you down.
37. I know things can be tough for you right now, but taking a deep breath and trusting in God will give you the strength to keep going.
38. If everything feels out of control, you can always rely on Jesus. His shoulder can bear all men.
39. Do you feel like the world is against you? Just know that your Jesus is here for you and will always be there to support you.
40. Jesus is always by your side, no matter how difficult life can get. He got your back always.
41. Sometimes the weight of the world can feel like it’s on your shoulders. A gentle reminder that you are not alone in this.
42. When you’re feeling alone, worried, stressed, or beaten down, remember that God is always with you.
43. None of us can know the heartache and lonely moments you may be enduring. We’re here to offer you a sense of community, connection, and healing in Jesus.
44. Do you have hope for the future? Are you full of joy and happiness or are you weary, anxious, and depressed? You don’t have to be. Jesus gives to us all.
45. Trust Jesus and you shall be healed.
46. We’re so thankful to have an unfailing love of Jesus that brings us healing, comfort, and peace!
47. God is love and He has unfailing love for you. His love is unfailing. He does not disappoint.
48. Jesus heals, Jesus saves, and God’s love is always there.
49. Jesus’s love is unfailing, unconditional, and perfect. Slide into His arms and remember to rest in Him.
50. The joy that the Father has given us is so great that we can’t keep it inside.
51. The love of God is unfailing. If we confess our sins, he forgives us and heals us from all wrongdoing.
52. I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
53. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Knowing all things, He upholds all things.
54. Life is all about questions and Jesus is the answer to all my prayers. You don.t need to go too far.
55. I’ve seen Jesus as the answer to all my prayers, He’s been my healer and has touched my heart. He can touch yours too.
56. Just as a rose is an answer to all my prayers…Jesus is the answer to all your problems.
57. Life is so much brighter when you have Jesus by your side. His comfort is your satisfaction.
58. How blessed am I that God uses me as a vessel to spread his gospel. A living testimony of Jesus Christ. Preaching heals to the world.
59. I woke up with the Word of God on my lips and a song in my heart. Jesus is the answer.
60. I will not worry, I’ve got Jesus.
61. Yeah, I was praying and it was just like, BOOM! There you are.
62. All things are possible for those who believe in the one that knows all things.
63. A friend I can tell everything to; a Healer I can trust with my life; a Leader who gives me purpose; and a Rock I can always rely on – JESUS.
64. A father to the fatherless; a Provider for the poor… Got an answer? JESUS.
65. When life gives you lemons.. make lemonade. I got an answer to the matters of life when I met JESUS. He is indeed the answer that life needs.
66. It’s easy to look for a solution for life’s problems outside of yourself. But if you don’t know Jesus, you’ll always be looking in the wrong place.
67. Looking for a solution outside of yourself? That’s the wrong place. You may not know Jesus, but we do.
68. Why look for answers to life’s challenges outside of yourself, when you can find what you need through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ? He answers all questions.
69. We never should have been looking for answers elsewhere. Jesus is the answer to your lifelong questions. Trust his abilities.
70. You look to the world around you for answers, but the only way to a happier, healthier life is through an actual relationship with Jesus.
71. Looking for answers to start your life over? It all starts with Jesus.
72. Don’t look for a solution in the world. The world has one, and he can save you. That solution is Jesus.
73. Jesus Christ is my all!! I am thankful to him for saving my life!
74. JESUS is the one true LORD and SAVIOR. From birth to death, from heaven to hell- that’s where he goes to save you!
75. Feeling weak? Weary? Like you’re on the verge of giving up? That’s when the real power of God shows up and gives you strength and counsel that saves.
76. When you discover a focus that fills the void, you develop an attitude of gratitude for it because you’ve discovered something that gives your life meaning and purpose.
77. It is in the quiet of night that I ask my Saviour to be near, Speaking to me words that soothe the heart.
78. I ask my Saviour to comfort me and help me find the strength to face what I must face tomorrow. The answer to your prayers is not just some miracle but the Answer to all your prayers is Jesus
79. Are you looking for the Answer to your prayers? There is only 1 and that is Jesus.
80. In our dreams we have limitless potential, when we awaken to reality we become limited. But when we meet the Answer to all our prayers, Jesus, we realize that our dreams are His reality.
81. Jesus is the Answer for the world today, above him, there is no other.
82. The answer to your prayers is closer than you think.
83. Pray for peace in the world. Pray for peace in your life. Pray for peace within yourself. He is there waiting to answer your prayers.
84. The answer to all of my prayers is you.
85. Thank you God for your answers.
86. Which of you, if his son asks for a loaf of bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! Jesus is the accurate answer for all men.
87. Lord, we give you all the glory, honor, and praise. Thank you for answering our prayers.
88. Every morning when I wake up, I thank God for all of His blessings, in my life. Morning lies with him and speaks of him.
89. Let’s act like Answers to prayers, because you are.
90. He will answer your prayers. He’s a miracle worker, that’s what he does. He is a conduit of your father’s compassion and grace. He is the answer to your prayers and he’ll change your life
91. Lord, You are my Answer to my prayers. I want to always respond to Your will for my life by saying “Yes”
92. Jesus is the Answer to all our prayers even in the darkest night.
93. Just like sneaking out of an event you don’t want to go to, you can sneak away to the Answer.
94. I’ll be your answer in times of trouble. I’ll ease your pain and I will give you hope. Trust in me, trust in me and all will be well. Says the Lord.
95. How amazing is it that prayer with faith can answer the miracle of wonders? Answers are miracles given by the Miracle Worker, Jesus.
96. You’ll never lose me, and I’m not just here for a season in your life. I will always be here to guide and lead you. To answer your prayers and fulfill your hopes.
97. I pray for them, I’m with them every second of the day. No matter where they go, I am there with them. Empowering and inspiring.
98. This is the answer to my prayers. There are many ways in which we can show our gratitude to our creator. The answer to your prayers is not just some miracle but the Answer to all your prayers is Jesus
99. In our dreams we have limitless potential, when we awaken to reality we become limited. But when we meet the Answer to all our prayers, Jesus, we realize that our dreams are His reality.
100. Lord, bless us with not just good health, family and friends but also a personality which is Jesus, for he is the very Answer.
Are you searching for a lost thing, a personal problem, can’t understand math or some other subject in school? Are you trying to recover an old friend and unable to do so? Are you unable to forgive someone and you feel that hatred overwhelms your heart, then turn to Jesus Christ who only is the answer who will fulfill all your needs and desires.
I hope the quotes above have been able to meet your needs. do well to like, comment and share. Thank You