Jujitsu, just like every martial art out there, has its emphasis on self-defence, but unlike those that promote striking, it is more about grappling and throwing. If you need some self-defence skills, some exercise and even some fun, then this martial art is definitely something to consider trying out.
It has been claimed that it helps not only physically but also mentally; that it has helped people achieve life goals and become better people generally. This is an enlightening collection of jujitsu quotes and sayings that will help you find things people say about jujitsu, sayings that those who participate in the sport can relate to, what this art means to people and more.
Jujitsu Quotes and Sayings
“Jujitsu is the perfect activity for children. They will learn how to defend themselves and can show off their skills to others. It’s also a great way to build confidence, self-discipline, and one’s social life. And if you practice it too, they’ll have a blast sparring with you.”
1. Jujitsu is a martial art that teaches self-control, discipline and respect. It will improve your mood and your mental health.
2. We have to accept the bad and work with the good. That’s a jujitsu principle. Jujitsu is my life.
3. I feel safe, strong, and free. I feel like this every day because I practice jujitsu.
4. Let your kids play video games when they can learn jujitsu.
5. Jujitsu teaches discipline, patience, compassion, perseverance and self-defence, it’s the best way to prepare your child for life.
6. Jujitsu is about building confidence, determination, and courage. It is not about fighting. It’s about having a better life.
7. Jujitsu can improve health and well-being, increase self-confidence and help us to gain control of our emotions.
8. Jujitsu is not only a martial art, but it’s a philosophy that works on your mind, body and soul. It teaches us not to fight with others but to fight the situation.
9. Jujutsu is a martial art that teaches us to be at peace with ourselves, and it’s one of the most effective self-defence techniques out there.
10. Jujitsu is the ultimate self-defence tool. Plus, it teaches discipline, builds confidence and instils a sense of empowerment.
11. In the midst of daily drama and turmoil, I find peace in the art of jujitsu.
12. Jujitsu can help us feel more confident, happier and more ready for trouble. Do you really need a weapon when you have a jujitsu belt?
13. Jujitsu gives your child many gifts. One of them is a self-confidence that lasts a lifetime.
14. Jujitsu is my therapy. It helps me deal with stress in a healthy way, rather than getting drunk on whiskey.
15. Jujitsu is something I’m glad I met. It is the reason I can always be ready for anything.
16. It’s amazing how just a few years ago, I never thought that I would be loving jujitsu so much. It’s definitely changed my life, and I’m so grateful for it.
17. Jujitsu teaches your child how to be self-disciplined, builds their confidence, and teaches them how to think on their feet. It makes them feel powerful and brave, which are moods that kids need!
18. Jujitsu is a martial art that makes you feel like you’re a superhero, taking some interesting moves and beating the crap out of some bad guys.
19. Training your children to defend themselves doesn’t just make them better fighters; it makes them better people.
20. Jujitsu is an exciting, dynamic martial art that creates healthy body, mind and spirit balance. It teaches how to defend yourself from attack with graceful self-defence techniques.
21. A few jujitsu classes can improve your overall fitness and flexibility and help you learn to control your body and mind.
22. It’s not about winning or losing. It’s about learning and growing for life.
23. Jujitsu will open up your mind and heart. Trust me when I say you’ll never see life the same way again.
24. I’m glad I continued my practice of jujitsu. It’s not only a great workout, but it also helps me develop both physically and mentally.
25. Jujitsu is not just a sport; it’s an art. And the jujitsu warrior is one who can defend himself and others with grace and dignity.
26. It’s not just self-defence. It’s discipline, teamwork, and leadership. We all need it in the real world.
27. Our fighting skills have helped us endure, but they can help you and your children. Learning how to fight is a skill you can use in many situations.
28. Jujitsu is a great way to stay fit, healthy, and happy. It is also an excellent self-defence tool for people of all ages.
29. The miracle of jujitsu is not the moves you learn. It’s what it does for the heart, soul and mind.
30. Jujitsu is my way of life, but it’s also a way of transcending myself. I believe that jujitsu is one of the most effective ways to develop a positive mindset because it makes us challenge ourselves and overcome fears.
31. Get your friends, siblings and kids into the best martial arts they can so they can build their self-confidence and courage.
32. Jujitsu can be thought of as a practice that instils confidence and a sense of inner peace in its practitioners.
33. Jujitsu is a mental and physical exercise that changes your perspective on life. We hope you enjoy your journey!
34. Jujitsu can be a great way to help develop your body and mind. It’s something that has helped me grow as both a person and a martial artist.
35. Jujitsu is the best way to make your children strong, confident and disciplined.
36. Jujitsu is the path to inner peace and physical balance. Open your mind, free your body and let’s get you feeling good again!
37. There is no limit to the advantages of learning a martial art like jujitsu. It will help your child develop physical fitness and discipline while instilling self-confidence and respect for others in them.
38. As I train, I’m reminded that the power of my body is meant to be used for good.
39. Jujitsu teaches your child to defend themselves against bullies, keep their focus, and increase their agility.
40. Jujitsu teaches children to be more confident, stronger, faster and more physically capable later in life. It builds confidence, self-control and focus.
41. Jujitsu training can be one of the most beneficial experiences that a person could have.
42. Jujitsu is an opportunity to nurture your life’s potential. Each moment you practice, you are creating a story that is yours alone.
43. Jujitsu is a martial art designed to help you overcome life’s obstacles by increasing your self-confidence, independence and ability to cope with stress and anxiety.
44. Jujitsu is a great way for children to learn how to stay focused and disciplined, develop self-confidence, and strengthen their bodies.
45. Jujitsu is a great way to build confidence, discipline, agility and strength in your child at an early age.
46. Jujitsu teaches strength, confidence, and self-discipline. At our dojo, we believe that learning this ancient martial art helps shape and develop our lives into something great.
47. Jujitsu is a great way to build patience, discipline and focus. It’s also a great way to stay in shape as well as learn how to defend yourself and others.
48. Jujitsu is a fun, positive, and effective way to get into shape. A trial will make you a lover of it.
49. Jiu-jitsu teaches you to think quickly, trains your reflexes, and keeps you flexible.
50. Learn jujitsu because it’s fun and because learning how to use your body as a weapon is the best way to defend yourself.
51. Jujitsu is an art of self-defence, and it’s fun. Learn the moves, practice hard and stay safe!
52. Jujitsu changes lives—and it will do so for your children. It’s one of the world’s most effective forms of self-defence.
53. Jujitsu is a lifestyle, not just a sport. It’s about dealing with the turbulence of life rather than letting it rule you.
54. We believe in the power of martial arts. Our students learn discipline, respect and self-defence while having fun.
55. Jujitsu is the perfect martial art for kids who are non-violent, non-aggressive and unafraid of hard work.
56. Jujitsu is a martial art that teaches your child self-confidence and self-control.
57. Jujitsu is the perfect way for children to be not just physically fit but mentally fit too.
58. Jujitsu is a martial art that teaches kids how to defend themselves and reach their full potential.
59. Jujitsu is perfect for anyone who needs to channel their energy into something positive and useful.
60. Jujitsu is a martial art and fitness program designed to improve your strength, flexibility, balance and coordination. It also improves mental health and self-confidence.
61. JuJitsu is a great way to learn how to be strong, confident, and peaceful.
62. Jujitsu is a discipline that teaches you to use your body as a weapon, so you can defend yourself and others when things get tough.
63. Jujitsu teaches us how to be peaceful and still, even when there’s chaos around us.
64. Your children need jujitsu. Jujitsu can help them develop confidence, self-esteem and leadership skills.
65. Jujitsu is a great opportunity for your kids to learn self-defence and discipline. They’ll have a blast sparring with you and will keep their bodies strong even as they grow.
66. Jujitsu is a great way to stay fit and simultaneously build discipline, self-esteem and confidence. It’s also a ton of fun.
67. Jujitsu isn’t just for fun. It helps build your child’s character, instils self-confidence in them, and teaches them how to defend themselves.
68. Jujitsu is about self-defence and challenging yourself. It will help your child build self-discipline and confidence and improve their coordination.
69. Jujitsu is a great way to learn self-defence and build confidence. It helps children develop a sense of focus and discipline, which will help them as they go through life.
70. Jujitsu practice is like meditation. Through it, we quiet our minds and discover who we really are.
71. The first step toward a healthy lifestyle is to recognize the value of exercise, and jujitsu is one exercise you shouldn’t ignore.
72. The benefits of jujitsu for children and adults are numerous. They will learn focus, discipline, confidence and self-defence skills.
73. Jujitsu is a martial art that teaches discipline, self-respect, respect for others and teaches how to defend oneself when necessary. It’s amazing how many things are learned in the dojo.
74. Jujitsu is a powerful, positive way to improve self-confidence, physical health and mental clarity.
75. You know you don’t love your children when you don’t let them have jujitsu training.
76. Jujitsu is great for kids because it teaches them to be more confident and responsible. It also builds their self-esteem and confidence too!
77. Jujitsu teaches kids vital life skills like teamwork, leadership, and resourcefulness. This must be why parents around the world are choosing it as their child’s first martial art!
78. The practice of jujitsu has given me the discipline I need to stay in shape and keep my mind sharp while also strengthening my core.
79. I feel so alive and like there is nothing I can’t deal with when I’m in the dojo.
80. Jujitsu is fun—and it’s also about learning how to cope with life’s unexpected challenges.
81. If you keep practising jujitsu, you’ll get better at it, and if you get better at it, you’ll be happy.
82. I’m glad I practice jujitsu, especially now that I’ve turned 50. I know I’ll always be fit and healthy because of it.
83. I practice jujitsu because it gives me the discipline I need to be good at what I do at work.
84. JuJitsu is a sport of movement. It’s about creativity, freedom, and fluidity of movement. It brings out the best qualities in a person.
85. Jujitsu is a lot of stress relief for me. I love the workout and the fun, but it’s more than just these.
86. Jujitsu is an art of self-defence. It teaches you to stay in control of yourself and others, no matter what happens.
87. Practice jujitsu for your own good. No matter what your goal is, training in jujitsu will help you reach it.
88. Jujitsu is a mind-body practice and one of the ways to truly understand your own body.
89. Jujitsu is fun, it’s exciting, and above all, it’s the most interesting martial art in the world.
90. I practice jujitsu, and it helps me to be confident. It’s the reason I’m not scared to try something new.
91. Jujitsu has taught me that I am capable of more than I ever thought possible.
92. Jujitsu is a great way to get stronger, faster, and smarter. I’ve learned so much from it.
93. If you’re in a fight, you need a weapon. The weapon is jujitsu.
94. Jujitsu is not just a form of self-defence that uses grappling and throws. It’s a discipline that teaches you to control your body and mind in any situation.
95. The art of jujitsu is fun, exciting, and good for your body and mind. It’s not just a sport. It’s one of the best things you can practice.
96. Jujitsu is an art of self-defence, which means that it teaches your child how to protect themselves and others in any situation. It’s a great form of exercise for kids and parents alike.
97. The more I practice Jiu-Jitsu, the more I understand that the true purpose of Jiu-Jitsu is to develop character.
98. Jujitsu is a martial art that trains the mind, body, and spirit. It works best for you when you are open to new challenges.
99. Jiu-jitsu challenges your thinking, your perceptions and your physicality. It has a way of making you smarter.
100. Jujitsu is fun, challenging and exciting. It’s also mind-expanding and confidence-building.
101. Jujitsu is fun! Because you can use your opponent to your advantage.
102. Jujitsu is no joke. It’s a test of your physical prowess, mental toughness and skill under pressure. But it’s also so much fun!
103. The experience of training with a Jujitsu school is a unique one. It’s many things to me, but most importantly, it’s fun.
104. Jujitsu is like a game, but it’s also about self-discovery and learning how to be in the moment. It’s a workout for your mind as much as your body, and it’s pretty sweet.
105. Jujitsu is fun for me because it puts me in situations where I’m forced to improvise and learn from my mistakes. That’s how we improve and grow as a person!
106. Jujitsu is a martial art that makes you think. It’s a game of strategy and tactics. And it’s about having fun.
I am glad you read through these enlightening jujitsu quotes and sayings, please share them with your friends. And if you want to see more helpful and interesting collections of quotes, feel free to surf around this blog.