Giving birth is one of the most exciting and amazing experiences a woman can have. There is a huge sense of accomplishment that goes with it, along with amazing feelings. Giving birth to a beautiful, healthy baby is a wonderful experience. There is nothing more joyous than welcoming a new life into the world. There are so many feelings of happiness and excitement that come with having a new baby.
It’s the day you’ve dreamt about for 9 months. Your baby is finally here, and you have their tiny hands wrapped around your finger. Between the exhaustion and uncertainty of parenthood, you’re on top of the world, and there’s nothing that could ruin it.
If you’re new to the world of motherhood, congratulations—you’re about to embark on an exciting journey rich with personal growth and profound love. Your body has just accomplished one of its most incredible feats: giving birth. While it can be overwhelming, this time is also deeply meaningful.
Quotes about someone who just gave birth are some of the most touching and memorable phrases you will ever read. These words express the strength, love, and passion that a mother has for their baby. When you’re just about to give birth, you are probably not in the mood to read quotes or hear anyone’s advice, but this list of just gave birth quotes can help you make it through these very tough pregnancy days.
Just Gave Birth Quotes
I just gave birth to the most perfect little man, who showed up exactly when he was supposed to. My mom was here for support, and my husband was there holding my hand. Thankful for this miracle of life and so grateful for a healthy baby and mommy.
1. I just gave birth and I feel wonderful. My baby is beautiful, my husband is amazing, and everyone around us was very supportive.
2. I just gave birth to our healthy baby boy, who weighed 8lb 8oz at birth. We are all so excited about this new addition to our family of 7 children.
3. I Just gave birth to a precious baby boy. He is still in the nursery, but when I sneak a peek while changing my daughter’s diaper, he smiles at me like he knows who I am already. He already has a full head of hair.
4. I just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. This has been a dream of mine for so long, and I am so thankful that it came true.
5. I just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. He is so sweet and holds me close each night before he goes to sleep. We are so happy to have him as part of our family.
6. Finally holding my baby for the first time was one of the most exciting, magical moments of my life. I would never trade it for anything in the world.
7. Motherhood has changed me. I feel proud, and I am very happy to share this feeling with the world.
8. I just gave birth, and my body has changed. I had a baby in me, and that means so much. A new human being is here now, and the growth process for him or her will be long and slow to do is making your babies smile
9. I just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. We are all so happy and blessed that he is here.
10. I just gave birth to a baby boy. I wasn’t sure how I was going to get through it, but the nurses, doctors, and techs were so amazing. They made me feel comfortable, informed, and safe.
11. I just gave birth and it is amazing. Just as a baby is learning about the world, so is the mother learning how to be a mother. We often forget that being a mom is also something we need to learn, not just what our children do.
12. I just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, and it has changed my life for the better. I am so grateful for this little bundle of joy, and I’m looking forward to getting to know him more and more.
13. I just gave birth. I had a natural birth – no drugs, no interventions, and no worries. My labour was fast and easy, and my baby was born healthy. We are both doing great.
14. We are excited to introduce our new baby into the world. The birth was difficult, and we faced many challenges, but I am happy that my family is here together.
15. I just gave birth to a healthy baby boy. We are all in love with him already, and I am looking forward to spending the next 20 years with this sweet little guy. I am so lucky he is mine.
16. I just gave birth to the most beautiful baby, and I am so in love with him. He is so perfect – I can’t believe he’s mine.
17. I just gave birth to my daughter, and she is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
18. I just gave birth. It felt like the longest day of my life, but it was all worth it now. I can finally hold my new baby in my arms.
19. I am no longer pregnant. We did it! And now I have these baby things to look forward to rocking my precious little one and giving her the best start in life.
20. I just gave birth to a wonderful baby girl. What a beautiful miracle, I’m so thankful for this blessing.
21. I just gave birth to a baby girl. She is healthy, beautiful, and screaming in a loud voice. My husband is so happy with me.
22. I just gave birth to a healthy baby girl. We are so happy and excited to welcome our little princess into the world.
23. I just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She’s healthy and ready to rock the world. I’ll be breastfeeding exclusively for as long as possible because it’s the healthiest way to feed a baby.
24. My baby is finally here. This is what was in my mind when I was pregnant and gave birth.
25. I just gave birth – my wife and I are overjoyed to welcome a beautiful baby girl into the world. We can’t wait to meet her.
26. I just gave birth to a beautiful little girl. She’s resting comfortably now, but it was long and hard labour for both of us. We’re exhausted but happy and so very grateful.
27. I just gave birth, and I haven’t had a chance to post about it yet. I feel amazing. So blessed. It’s so nice to be one of the lucky ones who was able to have a natural/medicated home birth with my husband as an active participant.
28. Hi, everyone. I’m now a Dad. I have been in the hospital for the last 72 hours and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. My wife is doing great.
29. I just gave birth to a healthy baby girl. We are so excited to see her little face and spend this time with all of our family and friends.
30. I just gave birth to our first child together. I’m so excited to spend the rest of my life with you as a family. The next chapter begins now.
31. I just gave birth. All was well and my midwife cleaned me up and helped me get dressed. I am so relieved.
32. I just gave birth to our twins. So grateful for the support of my partner, family and friends. I also want to thank God for continually blessing me with your miracles and His presence.
33. Today, I gave birth. It was a long labour, but so worth it. Our baby is here and safe.
34. I just gave birth to a baby girl yesterday. The delivery was surprisingly fast and easy, without any complications. I didn’t know I could be so happy, but we are so in love with our new addition that I don’t know what we did before she came into our lives. We are now looking for a name for her.
35. I just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She is so precious and we already have a strong bond.
36. I just gave birth to my beautiful daughter. I can’t stop crying. This is the most amazing day of my life, and all of you helped me give her such a wonderful start. I am so incredibly thankful for all of you who are here with us today.
37. I just gave birth. It was a long but smooth labour. The delivery itself was completely natural and my baby came out smiling with his first cry. I’m so overwhelmed and happy from the beautiful experience.
38. I just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. We are so excited about him. He’s already sleeping and eating, which is amazing since he just came out of my body yesterday.
39. I just gave birth. I was up almost all night with contractions and drips, but it was worth it. My new baby girl is now sleeping peacefully in my arms.
40. I Just gave birth with no problems and the baby is healthy. I feel very good too.
41. I just gave birth to beautiful twin boys. Happy tears! Thank you for the warm wishes on Instagram. Babies are great, but for now, I just want some time by myself.
42. It was a beautiful and joyful experience because it was my first time being a mother.
43. I just gave birth to the baby girl of my dreams. She is so perfect and gorgeous.
44. I just gave birth. 1, 7lb 14ozs and she’s here. I am so happy and very tired, but it all happened so quickly that I couldn’t help but post this.
45. I’m so excited to share that our baby was born. He’s healthy and good, the delivery went well and everything is just amazing. He has lots of hair and a sweet personality. We’re enjoying all the snuggles and kisses at home.
46. It’s a little surreal to be writing this post. After 9 months, our baby boy has made his debut. We are so in love with him and so excited for this journey of life with him.
47. I just gave birth, and I am feeling so blessed. I’m happy to be a mother for the first time.
48. I just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I’m so happy and excited, but I think it’s maybe a little bit too early to tweet about it.
49. Congratulations to me! I just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. We are so excited to share our new family member with you.
50. I just gave birth. It feels incredible. The labour and delivery went so quickly that it’s hard to wrap my head around how I went from being pregnant to now being a mother. I’m finally able to see my wonderful new baby.
Thank you for checking out the collection of just gave birth quotes. I hope it made you happy. Please do well to comment and share the post with other people. Thank you.