When it’s just you and your thoughts, that makes you a person who is always lost in thought or a dreamer, which means you enjoy solitude and your own company a lot, and since you are so absorbed in yourself, you may seem lonely even when you are not.
How often do we actually allow ourselves the time to sit down and be by ourselves, with just our thoughts? We are always bombarded by noise from TVs, radios, smartphones, and even people talking around us. Rarely do we ever get a chance to listen to our own thoughts.
Are you someone who loves to be by yourself with your thoughts? Or someone who just does that like once in a while? I bet you are but remember that self-thought is the highest form of intelligence.
With self-thought, you are free to do what you want and disregard the knowledge or thoughts of others. All of these will help you to find a source of comfort and take solace in your own thought.
These just me and my thoughts quotes below will help you find more solace in your self-power and strength of heart.
Just Me and My Thoughts Quotes
Sometimes a walk through the quiet woods where it’s just me and my thoughts is all I need to feel clear-headed and grounded. Sometimes I don’t need to say much. Life has no greater satisfaction than to feel the wind of Change in your hair and the reflection of a new day in your eyes.
1. I’m not sure if there’s a greater or lesser thing about being alone. Just me and my thoughts, without any distractions from the outside world.
2. Just me and my thoughts is a place where you can be honest with yourself and share your experiences and thoughts.
3. Just me and my thoughts: I love my life and the things that make it special. I see beauty in everyday situations and appreciate what I have more than mos
4. I’m just going to turn off the lights and listen to the sounds of my thoughts…
5. I love this time of day. I’m not sure what it is about early morning, but it’s just so peaceful and serene. I want to hear my thought.
6. I think about you when I walk down the street, In a quiet world tone.
7. Thinking about life, the universe, and everything.
8. A lot of things that people say to me, like “just get over it”, and “you can’t change anything”, but I try to think if there’s a way I can change the way I think about certain situations.
9. It’s just me and my thoughts. They don’t need the approval of anyone else.
10. I love getting lost in my thoughts and contemplating what I want to do next.
11. Sometimes, I just need to sit and think in peace.
12. I’m in a place where thoughts swirl, but I can’t dwell on them.
13. We all have days when we feel alone, but don’t let that stop you from finding your path.
14. I’m thinking about the future, the past and what’s next.
15. Life is all about the way you think.
16. I’m not a robot. I am a thought, and thoughts have feelings.
17. I think a lot. I like to write down my thoughts whenever I have them. It helps me clarify my feelings and take stock of what’s happening with myself, the universe, and my life.
18. The great thing about my mind is it always has something to say, so I don’t have to listen to it.
19. I think about life, people, and the world, in general, all the time. I am not just a thinker but an observer who tries to connect the dots of different events that occur around me day by day.
20. I’m not always fully present in my head. It’s a struggle, but I’m learning to let go of my thoughts so I can be more present at the moment.
21. I woke up this morning with an abundance of thoughts, yet I could not seem to sort them out or focus on any one thought for long.
22. When I’m not busy sharing my thoughts, you know what I’m up to? Thoughts.
23. No one can tell you what to think. No one can tell you who to be or what to do. Just live the life that feels right for you.
24. I am just thinking about things I like to do in my life and what my ideal life would look like.
25. Thinking about all the things that I want to do, want to see and want to learn
26. A part of me believes that we are all capable of anything. Just give us the chance to show you, and we will!
27. There are a lot of times when all im thinking is just to sit down and write.
28. I’m thinking of you and how much I miss you. I hope you have a wonderful day!
29. Just me and my thoughts. I’ll be the one to decide what you get to hear.
30. Thoughts are free, but they can be expensive. Buy your thoughts…
31. I will always be defined by the moments where my heart was open, vulnerable, and honest.
32. My mind wanders; my heart is restless. I don’t know where I go from here.
33. The mind always seems to wander, but it can really focus on one thing for a while.
34. Just me and my thoughts, wandering through the woods.
35. Just me and my thoughts drifting through the clouds.
36. I’m a wanderer. I wander through life with my thoughts and my feet always moving in different directions.
37. I can’t help but wonder what would happen if I just stopped caring. What would life look like if I just didn’t care?
38. I love to think and ponder on life. I look at things differently, question things with an open mind, and see the bigger picture.
39. You know what I’m thinking about? You.
40. I feel like I’m the only one in my head.
41. Solitude is a good way to be happy.
42. An introspective and quiet place to reflect on the best parts of your week…
43. Sometimes, I think about how life’s like riding a bicycle. You never forget how to do it, but sometimes you forget why you stopped doing it in the first place. It’s just me and my thoughts.
44. Sometimes, I just listen to my thoughts; it helps me get through the day.
45. It’s just me and my thoughts, so I want to be me. No one else can have me. I’m unique and beautiful, so be kind to me as well.
46. Thoughts are the most valuable commodity in the world. They are more powerful than money, power, and influence.
47. My thoughts today are: I’m excited for the weekend and can’t wait to see my son tomorrow.
48. I have so many thoughts racing through my head today, but none of them is important or worth communicating.
49. I am sitting here, thinking about what I must do today. There is so much that needs to be done, and it’s going to be a long day for me!
50. I’m not sure what I’m thinking, but it’s something.
51. I don’t think about it much, to be honest. But sometimes, I like to remember that nothing ever really changes.
52. Just me and my thoughts, running through my head like a wild horse.
53. Sometimes, it’s just you, your thoughts and a couple of animals.
54. I’m so busy with my thoughts, and they run so fast that I get confused.
55. I could be at the beach, but instead, I’m here. Thoughts in my head, thoughts in my heart.
56. I wish the world would slow down for a minute and make me think about my life. It’s just me and my thoughts.
57. At the moment, I want to be free of this world. It’s just me and my thoughts.
58. There’s no use in trying to be perfect. Sometimes life doesn’t go according to plan, but at the end of the day, you have to trust that it will work out for the best. It’s just me and my thoughts
59. The world is too beautiful to be ignored. I want it to stay that way forever! It’s just me and my thoughts.
While thinking is great, being selfish is not. It interferes with your relationships, and it’s generally a bad decision. Sitting alone and thinking is fine once in a while, but too much can cause problems in your relationships. Try not to let the past affect you so much that you won’t be able to get over it or try to change for the better.
Please copy and share these amazing just me and my thoughts quotes with your family and friends on social media.