The world can be a cruel and heartless place; this is especially true for those individuals that feel lost, alone, or abandoned. Most of us have time in our lives when we feel alone. We feel like we have nothing and no one who cares about us. We feel like there’s no way out.
A number of us face hardships and challenges. Anything from work stress, difficult family relationships, mental health issues, loss and death to being treated unfairly.
However, Jesus is always there for us, even when nobody else is and reminds us that he will never leave us. Once you accept Jesus, even in the midst of your struggles, He gives you the power to get out there and take on anything that comes your way.
No matter what is thrown at us, He is always with us. Jesus is always with us, to guide us along our paths, and to protect us when we are at our weakest and most vulnerable. He will always be there, even when we cannot see Him.
Therefore, some Jesus is always with us quotes have been put together here to remind someone of that fact. This is because there are times when we feel like it’s hard to believe that Jesus is always with us.
In those moments, these quotes help to remind us that Jesus is always with us physically and spiritually. Because of this, we don’t have to struggle alone and fend off our challenges by ourselves. Instead, we can keep our eyes on Christ and know that while we stumble, he will hold us up, and help us overcome any limitation. Read further to see the quotes.
Jesus Is Always With Us Quotes
Jesus is always with us, even when we are not with Him. He is always near and in our midst. He is with us wherever we go, and whatever we do. He is the light of all lights, the source of all life, and the river that flows through all eternity.
1. Jesus is always with us. He never leaves us alone, and He does not abandon us in times of trouble or fear. When we’re confused, lonely, or frightened, He shows up to greet us like an old friend.
2. Jesus is always with us, his presence is felt even in the darkest moments of our lives.
3. Jesus is with us always, as we walk this road of life. He knows your every thought and He cares about you.
4. Jesus is always with us. Kindness, grace, and love are there, waiting for us when we need them most.
5. Jesus is always with us, not because He has any need of us, but because we have need of Him.
6. Every day is a new opportunity to live the life Jesus has in store for you. He is always with us. You are never too old or too young to make a change.
7. Jesus is always with us. He will help you with your problems and guide you to the answers in life.
8. Jesus is always with us, even when we forget that He is. He teaches us and guides us along the way. Our Savior is always with us.
9. Jesus is always with us, even when we are afraid. He is with us and gives us the strength to endure, through our difficulties and times of trial.
10. When you’re in a tough spot, remember that Jesus is always with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you.
11. Jesus is always with us, and He’s always thinking of ways to make life better. His spirit inspires us, and his presence endures.
12. Jesus is always with us. He’s like a cloud that gives us cover from the scorching heat of a summer day.
13. Jesus is always with us. He doesn’t leave us or forsake us. As we walk through life, may we be reminded that he welcomes us into his presence and never leaves our side.
14. We have Jesus as our example and our leader. He is always with us He never leaves, never dies and never disappoints.
15. Every time you look up, Jesus is smiling down on you. When you walk with Jesus, you will never walk alone. He is always with us.
16. Jesus is always with us. When we are afraid, he is there, when we are discouraged, he is there and when we are lonely, he is there.
17. Jesus is always with us. He is the best part of our lives, every moment we spend in his presence fills us with joy and gratitude.
18. Jesus is always with us, never far from where we are. He’s surrounded by the grace of God that flows through the Holy Spirit’s presence in our hearts and lives.
19. Jesus is always with us, just as a friend calls when we are feeling lonely, or a doctor offers medicine to cure an ailment. Jesus is always with us. Wherever we go, He is there too.
20. Jesus is always with you. He has touched the heart of every believer to open their mind and heart even more to him, his Word, and His ways.
21. My hope is not in this world but the next. He who follows the crowd will not perceive where he is going, but he who walks alone is sure of his way. Jesus is always with us. He is the centre of our life and He wants us to be happy.
22. Jesus is always with us. He gives his followers the strength to leave their old ways behind and follow Him.
23 Jesus is always with us. Our job is to live our faith and love one another so that he will be with us wherever we are.
24. The greatest thing you can do for your friends is to be a good example. Jesus is always with us, we are never alone.
25. Jesus is always with us. His love never fails, even when we fail. He is there, but we must let him in.
26. No matter what happens, no matter where you are or who you’re with, Jesus is always with you.
27. Jesus is with us. He’s always with us. He’s like a light in the darkness, guiding us and reminding us that we can trust him to get us through this life.
28. Jesus is always with us and you have nothing to fear. He is in your heart and helps guide you every day.
29. Jesus is a friend to the lonely, Jesus is a guide to the lost, and Jesus is a light that never goes out. He is always with us.
30. Jesus is always with you. He’s right there, in your heart, guiding you and protecting you. His love never fails.
31. Jesus is always with us. When we encounter obstacles, fear, and doubt, He surrounds us with His love. He never leaves us alone to face life on our own.
32. Jesus is always with us. He never leaves us alone and he will walk with you throughout your life.
33. Jesus is always with us, for he is our life. He never leaves us, for he is the heart of mankind. He never dies, for he is eternal love. He is in the highest places; he fills all things; he upholds all things by his power.
34. Jesus is more than just a name. He is more than a religion, he is our model and our guide. When you follow Christ as your personal saviour, he will be right by your side every step of the way.
35. Jesus is always with us. Remember him in the small things, in your everyday life. And as He always did, he will work in extraordinary ways.
36. Jesus is always beside us. He never leaves, but remains with us through every moment of our lives.
37. Jesus is always with us. He’s in our thoughts and prayers, but more importantly, He’s with us every single day.
38. Jesus is always with us. When you feel alone or sad, look around and see how many people are there to share your joy or sadness.
39. Jesus is always with us. He never leaves our side. We just need to ask Him to be present in our lives and remind us of His love and comfort.
40. There is no greater moment than the one where you realize that Jesus is always with you.
41. Jesus is always with you, even when you don’t feel like it. Just look to your right, and be reminded that today is another day to follow Jesus.
42. Jesus is always with us. He never leaves us alone, no matter what we’re going through. He provides the strength and support you need to get through anything.
43. Despite our sins, Jesus is always with us to save. We can never outgrow the love of Jesus. He is always with us, watching over us, guiding us through the darkness.
44. Never be afraid to dream big, because Jesus has bigger plans for you.
45. Jesus is always with us. When we face challenges, Jesus is right there with us to help us through them.
46. Jesus is always with us. He sees and hears all of our thoughts, loves us in secret and guides us always.
47. Jesus is always with us, always by our side, watching over us and leading our way. He is the light in our darkness and the hope for tomorrow.
48. Jesus is always with us. He never left us, and he has not abandoned us.
49. The good news is, that Jesus is always with us. He will never leave us or forsake us. He is our strength, our hope, and our peace.
50. Jesus is always with us. He is with us on the roads we travel, and in the places, we visit.
51. Jesus is always with us. No matter where we go, where we stay, what we do and what we have.
52. Jesus is here — to protect us, help us, give us strength and help us to understand life a bit quicker. He also brings joy and love into our lives every time we feel sad or lonely.
This can be a source of strength and comfort on our earthly pilgrimage. We have a companion throughout our lives, even through suffering and loss, for Jesus continues to be present in our lives today.
These Jesus is always with us quotes above are a constant reminder of that and encouragement to the weak heart. I hope you got inspired going through them.