There is a difference between wanting someone to tell you how they feel and needing them to. The first is just a desire, which can be fulfilled by a mutual agreement to speak from the heart. The second is an expectation that can only be met when one person takes responsibility for their feelings and shares them with another.
To fulfil this expectation, both parties must make an effort to understand each other’s needs and wants. There are many ways to do this like explicitly asking what your partner wants from the relationship and what they need in order to feel loved and appreciated.
If you’re in a relationship and want to know if it’s going to last, it might be time to ask your partner how they feel and the key thing is to have an open conversation about your feelings. It’s important that you get clarity on what the other person feels for you.
Once you have that information, you can begin to make a plan for the future of your relationship. These just tell me how you feel quotes open up the avenue for the other person to express their feelings. Everyone should develop this openness.
Just Tell Me How You Feel Quotes
Keeping your feelings to yourself would not help our relationship. It’s okay to tell me how you feel. Sometimes it just makes things easier. I know we keep our feelings to ourselves so that we don’t hurt the other person, but it doesn’t help the relationship. Please tell me how you feel; I’ll understand better.
1. You can tell me how you feel, and I’ll adjust my methods and communication with you. This makes it easy for both of us. Let’s be honest, there’s no need to sugarcoat the last few weeks. We’ll get through this together.
2. I understand that we keep our feelings to ourselves so as not to upset the other person, but this doesn’t help either of us. Please, just tell me everything that is going on in your head.
3. I know it’s difficult to be open with your feelings, but we can’t overcome our problems until we understand how they feel. Please try to talk to me so that we can move on.
4. Tell me how you feel, and I will be empathetic and understanding. I’ll adjust my methods and communication with you when necessary.
5. Tell me how you feel. It will help me to know where we are going. Don’t keep me in the dark. There are few greater joys in life than saying what you really mean. Let me help you find the words, I promise to always listen.
6. I want to know how you’re feeling. Just tell me how you feel, and I’ll know how to address the problem so we can all work at our best. I care about you a lot. I’m here for you if you have something on your mind. Just tell me how you feel.
7. How are you feeling? It helps to know what’s on your mind. Stop by and chat with me anytime! I just want to help you have the best experience possible. If there’s anything I can do to make that happen, please let me know!
8. What do you think? I can’t see what’s ahead of us, but I know there is a path as long as we stay together. We want you to listen and share. We believe that your voice is powerful, and we can make a change together.
9. I’m here for you. You know that, right? Tell me, please. I’m listening. Our relationship will only get better if you let me know how you feel. So please do talk to me. Please, just tell me how you feel.
10. It’s important to me that I know how you feel. And, knowing this information is essential in making our relationship go smoothly. Our lives can be better if we open up to each other. It seems like you have something to tell me, are you okay?
11. We’re all friends here. Talk from the heart, and let us know how you feel. To improve our relationship, please learn to share your feelings with me. This way, we can work on issues together.
12. It doesn’t matter if it’s pleasant to your hearing or not, please, tell me how you feel. Remember the last time you didn’t tell me how you were feeling? It made things super uncomfortable for us, remember? It’s ok to be honest about your feelings.
13. I’ll try my best not to hold it against you if you tell me the truth. I know it can be hard to say how you really feel, but honesty is the best policy. It’s all about communication. I’m here to help you find the perfect words to express how you feel, so you can tell me anything and everything.
14. I am not perfect. I must tell you how I feel about you. You make me feel special, kind and generous. So I want to thank you for sharing your love with me. Just tell me how you feel, and I’ll adjust my methods and communication with you.
15. If you ever have any feedback, whether it be ideas on new features, a report on a bug, or simply just an inquiry about something going on, don’t hesitate to let me know!
16. I may not agree with you, but I will listen to what you have to say. Please just tell me how you feel. Keeping your feelings to yourself will only make things worse. It’s very important that you’re honest with me about how you’re feeling. That way, we can work things out as best we can and make things better.
17. I love you, dear. And I know that you love me, too. So let’s make this work. Tell me how you’re feeling and I’ll try to understand. Do you want to know how to make your relationship amazing? Well, we can help with that!
18. Feel free to be truthful and open with me. Don’t worry if you hurt my feelings, it’s important that you express your emotions. Tell me how you feel and I’ll adjust my methods accordingly. That way, you get the best possible service from me.
19. We’re all friends here. So speak from the heart, and let us know what you’re thinking and feeling. Everything in the world will be perfect, just the way you want it to be. You never need to worry or stress; I’ll always be here for you, and I’ll do whatever I can to make you happy.
20. Hey, we’re all friends here. So share your story, and let us know what you’re thinking and feeling. Feel free to share your opinion, thoughts and feelings with me. Give me the opportunity to understand you better.
21. I know we keep our feelings from each other to avoid hurting the other person but it doesn’t help the relationship if we stay silent. Please don’t tell me how you feel. My friend, I know you’re hurting and scared, but keeping things a secret isn’t helping. Please talk to me about how you’re feeling.
22. I can’t help but wonder what you’re afraid of. Talking to me feels like talking to a friend. If you need something, just ask. I know we want to save the feelings of the other person, but it’s never healthy. Sometimes I just want you to tell me how you feel.
23. What’s going on? I’m here for you. Let me know if you need anything. And I hope your day is great, too. You know I always listen to whatever you have to say, but I would love to hear your relationship goals. Let me know where you see us in the future.
24. Would you mind saying something nice? Just so I can feel good about myself? I’d really love to hear something that sounds like a compliment and is not an insult. But if you have to, you can tell me how you really feel. I mean, it’s okay! Anything goes! How do you feel when you see me? Let me know, and I can make sure that my tone of voice and communication methods are always on point.
25. I am always here to listen. If there is something bothering you, just tell me. I’m sure that communication will help us both feel better. Just tell me how you feel.
26. Let’s keep our relationship amazing. Tell me how you feel. We work together hand-in-hand to uncover a way to say everything that speaks to your audience. Then you’ll never think twice at least about it. I listen and guide you every step of the way.
27. If you wish to fail, keep me in the dark. Otherwise, tell me how you feel and it will help me to know where we are going. Our lives can be better if we open up to each other. Please, just tell me how you feel.
28. I care about you. Please tell me how you feel, and I’ll make sure I don’t tip-toe around the issues. Let’s start by telling each other what we’re proud of. Then let’s be honest about what we can do to better our lives. Always tell me how you feel.
29. I’m not perfect, but I’ll do my best to help you. Please let me know what I can do to improve. It doesn’t matter if it is pleasant to my hearing or not, please, just tell me how you feel.
30. I want to hear what you think, whether from your heart or head. Please, just tell me how you feel. Our lives can be better if we open up to each other. Please, tell me how you really feel. I’m all ears.
31. If you are unhappy with anything, please tell me. It helps no one to bottle things up and I will always listen! Keeping your feelings to yourself would not help our relationship. Just tell me how you feel. It will help make things better.
32. Sharing your emotions with others helps us show affection to each other. It gives us the chance to make things better. Just tell me how you feel.
33. I know it’s hard sometimes to say what you really feel; especially if you think that it might hurt the other person. I would rather have us be honest with each other, even if it means that we may be uncomfortable at times.
34. I know there is no point in our discussion so I’d just like to say that I’m sorry for this. I’m always trying to learn and improve. I’d love to know what you think. I am here to help you realize your dreams. I will show you the way. It is our path toward a better life. I want to hear everything you have to say. Please, talk to me, and I promise I’ll listen.
35. Hey! I know we just met, but I’d love to get your honest feedback on something. What was the first thing you thought when you saw our ad? I understand that we keep our feeling so as not to hurt the other person, but it doesn’t help the relationship altogether. Please, just tell me how you feel.
36. I’m always trying to improve. Let me know how you enjoy your experience. It’s okay. I’m listening. I hope you’ll go ahead and say it because then we can talk about it. And everything will be fine.
37. Are you having a problem? Let me know, so I can help. It’s okay to be honest with yourself and others. Be clear and open with how you feel, even when it makes you vulnerable because vulnerability lets us grow.
38. I want to make you happy. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to improve your experience. You should tell me how you feel. It’ll be better for both of us, and I promise to listen.
39. I am not perfect. Tell me how you feel. It’s okay to let your feelings out. Tell me how you feel so that I’ll know how to help you. Not having the right words can get in the way of building a relationship. That’s why I’m here to help improve your communication skills so that we can have an amazing relationship.
40. Let’s be honest: everybody gets depressed, everybody has problems, and everybody needs somebody to talk to. It’s tough being alone. I’m listening. Hey, I’m not perfect. Let me know if you feel differently. I truly want to know what is on your mind, so please tell me in plain language. I’m listening.
41. Sometimes it’s hard to say the right thing. But I’ll help you say it and make sure you don’t mess up our relationship. I’m here for you. TRUST ME! I love learning, but I don’t know what you are talking about. Tell me how you feel. How are you? I’m here if you want to talk, but don’t overthink it. Let’s go to the beach!
42. I want to hear what you have to say, most especially how you feel. You can tell me what’s wrong. I’m here for you. I’m not perfect. That’s why I am asking for your help. Let me know how you feel.
43. You’re going to love working with me, but I need your feedback to guide me. Just tell me how you feel and I’ll do my best to make you even happier! Please be honest with us. Tell us what you really think and feel. Don’t hold back.
44. I get it. Life can be tough. We’re all struggling with something. Let’s talk. It’s embarrassing but I need to tell you how I feel. Let’s say what we want to say. Let me help you learn how to say it. Then you’ll never think twice and we can keep our relationship amazing.
45. It’s OK to talk about it. We’re here for you and we’ll listen. You can even practice with us if you want. Ask us anything you want and we’ll respond honestly.
46. I mess up sometimes. Tell me what you think and I promise to listen. I know you care about me. Let’s work together on making our relationship better. I’m ready whenever you are. Please, just tell me how you feel.
47. How is this course going so far? What do you like? What would you change? Please let me know your honest feedback. I am writing the entire course for you, so I want to know what you need!
48. There’s a way to say everything. Let me help you learn how to say it. Then you’ll never think twice and we can keep our relationship amazing. Tell me how you feel. I’m not an expert on language, but I know that the better our communication, the happier we will be. That’s why I want to how you feel.
49. It’s hard to find the right words to say when you’re fighting with a friend. Let me help you learn how to say it. Then we can keep our relationship amazing. Tell me how you feel.
50. I want to know how you feel; be it happy, sad, good or bad. Please let me know. I’m very good at listening. Just tell me how you feel, and I’ll adjust my methods to suit you.
Just Tell Me What You Feel Quotes
Just tell me about your feelings. I will help you take the next steps to move forward. I want to know what you feel. Allow me to recreate our love back in the day when only we could understand each other’s feelings.
51. Hi, I would be grateful if you could share your feelings or thoughts about the work we did together. Please let me know how you feel about it. Friendships are amazing when you can share what you’re thinking. That’s how you build trust.
52. Relationships are about being honest with one another. My friend, please, tell me what you feel. I want to hear everything you’ve been wanting to say. Please share your thoughts with me.
53. I would love to hear some feedback from you. Did you like it? Did something feel strange or didn’t make sense? Please, let me know. Don’t be embarrassed by your emotions. Your partner loves you and wants you to feel comfortable sharing with him.
54. You don’t need to do so much work. Just talk to him and be nice. He will understand. Your mother loves you and wants to make you feel safe. If you tell her what’s going on, he’ll understand and make the necessary changes.
55. I’m sorry you’re feeling that way. Do you have any ideas on how we can make it better? I want to let you know I am here for you and will give you the listening ear you need. Your husband loves you, just tell him what you feel. He will understand and improve on himself.
56. Help me better understand how you feel by telling me what you feel. If you want to talk about your problems, I’m here to listen to what you feel.
57. If you feel your husband is not showing you enough love, tell him how you feel. He will understand and work on himself to show more affection.
58. It’s easy to feel resentful. But if you know what you’re really fighting about, then you can deal with it. It might seem like he doesn’t care. He may have a lot of other things going on in his life. But he cares deeply about you and doesn’t want to see you hurt.
59. Be open with me. Let’s communicate and understand each other better together. Just tell me what you feel. Relationships are all about communication. Speak up and say what you feel. Your partner will listen.
60. Aren’t we friends? We should be able to express our feelings to each other. Just tell me what you feel, we’re all the same. Help us make the site better, by letting us know what you felt was wrong with the platform.
61. It’s been a long day. Come on in, let me get you a cup of coffee, and we can talk about anything that’s on your mind.
62. We all think the same. We should be able to trust each other and tell each other our feelings. Let’s not hold anything back!
63. We’re here for you. Let us know how are you doing. Just tell me what you feel, and we’ll be fine. Being in love is such a great feeling. I hope you’ll always be able to express your true emotions to the one you love.
64. Relationships are so menial that you can say what you feel without feeling guilty, just be open. I’m all ears to listen to everything you have bottled up till now. Please, tell me what you feel.
65. The problem is that you are not talking to him about your feelings. That’s what friends do. Do you know how wonderful it is to be able to tell someone how you feel?
66. In order to understand you better, I need more details. Please be as detailed as possible. We’ll be fine.
67. Your wife loves you. Just tell her what you feel about the issues at hand and he’ll take immediate steps to improve things.
68. I miss you, I love you, and life is lonely without you. I hope you are well wherever you are. Please, just tell me what exactly you feel too.
69. One of the most empowering things you can do in a relationship is to speak your truth. Tell me what’s on your mind.
70. I’m all ears. Let’s talk about your worries and anxieties. I promise to listen to you and make you feel better. The beauty of relationships is being able to say what you feel without feeling guilty. Just tell me what you feel.
71. I would love to hear your thoughts. What do you like most about the website? What would help you make better use of our services? Everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance. What’s important is that we try our best to forgive and love one another.
72. Your husband loves you; just tell him how you feel. If he’s not listening to you, don’t give up! You’ve got the power!
73. I’m only human, sometimes I may not realize that you’ve got something on your mind. Please, don’t hesitate to share what you feel. We are constantly telling each other what we want from a relationship. That’s healthy.
74. We can talk about the weather. We can talk about our daily routines. Or we can discuss why your life sucks and you should feel guilty about it instead of owning up to your mistakes.
75. I know how you feel. It’s hard to express your feelings because you never feel like you’re in the right place, but it’s always better to share your feelings than to live with them.
76. It is by telling me what exactly you feel that I can understand you better. Just tell me what you feel, and we’ll be fine.
77. We’re good friends. We should be able to open our hearts to each other. I invite you to share your feedback about our service. Please, let us know if you have any comments!
78. We want you to feel comfortable sharing your thoughts with us. We know that’s not always the case on the internet, but we promise we’re all humans too, just like you.
79. I’m all ears. Please, tell me what you feel. We’re very concerned with your experience. If there’s anything you would like us to improve, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
80. We’re friends, so, we should be able to express our feelings to each other. Tell me, how do you feel?
81. Do you want to know more about us? We’re a great company. We’re not just saying that. We’re the best at what we do, we just won an award for it!”
82. I would love to hear your thoughts on the product. Your honest feedback pushes us to be the best. Just tell me what you feel.
83. The ability to express emotion is good for your health. Even if it’s a little, it’s okay to be honest with your emotions and talk about them with the people around you.
84. Do you mind sharing your thoughts? Your input really matters to me. I would never know what is wrong or what should be done better if you don’t tell me what you feel. Please, tell me what you feel.
85. I’m so happy to hear from you! I love getting messages from readers. Tell me what’s going on in your life, and we’ll be fine. I’d love to hear what you have to say. I’m here for you.
86. We are friends, not enemies. We all deserve a chance to express who we are and celebrate our unique perspectives.
87. Asking a friend what they are feeling can be awkward because they could feel pressured to say something they don’t feel. Just ask me what you want to discuss, and I’ll say what I want to discuss.
88. The beauty of relationships is the ability to express how you feel in your heart with words. Just tell me what you’re feeling. Talk to me. Don’t feel like you’re bothering me, I want to know what’s going on in your life.
89. We know you love your husband, but sometimes it’s really hard to tell him. But your husband loves you right back! All you have to do is speak up and say what you’re feeling. He will listen, he will understand, and he will make things better for both of you.
90. Just tell me what you’re feeling, and we’ll be fine. I can understand you better if you tell me exactly what’s on your mind.
91. Tell me. What’s going on in that head of yours? Dearest, we’re friends, and I want us to be honest with each other. Just tell me what’s on your mind. Don’t be afraid to share.
92. You may not know what’s wrong if you don’t tell us what you think. Please tell us how you feel.
93. What’s wrong? You can talk to me. I’ll listen because I care. Just tell me what you’re feeling, and we can figure it out together.
94. It’s hard to know exactly what your wife needs, but you should probably just tell her how you feel. Then he knows what he should do.
95. I hope it’s ok that I am prying. I would love to make you feel welcome.
96. If you open up and tell me what you feel, it’ll help us. Please, let me know if anything comes to mind. I’m here to help!
97. I want to hear everything you’ve been keeping inside. Please, tell me what you feel.
98. To help me understand you, it’s just necessary for you to tell me what exactly you feel. Be straightforward with me, I’m here for you.
99. Even though we are friends, it’s okay for us to have different opinions. I just want to know how you feel about this.
100. If there’s something that really bothers you, just let me know. I can’t help if I don’t know what’s upsetting you!
Feel free to use these quotes up there as and when necessary and they’ll convey your feelings so well that the receiver would understand perfectly what you have in mind.
These just tell me how you feel quotes telling someone how you feel and express your feelings properly with clarity.