Always look at the bright side of life, when I hear that phrase it brings a smile to my face and lifts my spirits. This is because life has so many shades and colours. In fact, there are days we can feel blue, and sometimes things will not go our way; we have to push on through trying times and if possible find a positive outcome.
Our outlook on life can make or break our possibilities in a given situation. Are you going through a tough day? Have you been dealt what seems like an unfair hand? Don’t sweat it, don’t give up or lose hope! One thing is certain; no one can escape the realities of life. We must keep our face to the sunshine and continue working to achieve the impossible. Keep your face to the sunshine and look at the bright side of life!
If you look at the bright side of everything, it will help you to enjoy happy days, good health, and wealth. But always remember that life has its many shades. No matter what may come our way, we need the inspiration to keep our face to the sunshine; to look at the bright side of life and always be optimistic even in the midst of unfavourable circumstances.
Here are some keep your face to the sunshine quotes to remind you of these things. A positive outlook on life can change everything!
Keep Your Face to the Sunshine and the Shadows Will Fall Behind quotes
Persist in keeping your face to the sunshine and you will certainly never see your shadow. By keeping your face always toward the sunshine and keeping a positive mindset, you will always see that the shadows will fall behind you.
1. Turn your face to the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you. If you always keep your face to the sunshine, you will never see the shadows.
2. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.
3. There will be moments when it’s dark… the future won’t always be a bright and beautiful day. It will have storms, it will rain… and sometimes, the darkest clouds hide the biggest blessings. These are the moments where you will undoubtedly find your sunshine.
4. Achieve your dreams by keeping an optimistic outlook. We cannot control everything that happens to us, but we can always control how we react. We are not victims of circumstance but rather masters of our own environment.
5. Never give up. Never stop fighting for your dreams. There’s no obstacle you can’t overcome, no height you can’t reach, no distance that you can’t cross.
6. What would happen if you set your mind to making something more of your story? How would things change if you had the courage to be more? It may not always be bright, but that doesn’t mean the sun isn’t shining. Life is about making the most of what you have.
7. You can do anything you put your mind to. If you work hard and push through, you’ve got it made. The key to success is finding something in life worth fighting for; something to wake up for, work hard, dream about, and fulfil.
8. The truest test of any friendship is, could you calmly confront the person if he behaved dishonourably, stole or lied? You’re a true friend when you welcome exposure and vulnerability without holding back due to fear of judgment.
9. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. Never stop learning and growing – it’s the only way to really achieve greatness! Life is meant to be experienced. Be bold. Be brave. No regrets.
10. Whenever life seems to be raining on you, just remember to keep your face towards the sunshine. You may not see the rain, but don’t let the shadow cast by clouds destroy your dream.
11. The brightness of your future is only limited by your willingness to move from where you are now. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by what other people say about you, keep your face to the sunshine.
12. Trust your instincts and never give up. Never let your shadow interfere with your decisions. Unable to see your shadow just means that it is not showing. You don’t know what you have till it’s gone.
13. You will succeed if you work hard. If life seems hard, remember that the sun is always shining. Keep your face turned toward the sunshine and you will never see a shadow.
14. When you persist in keeping your face to the sunshine, you will not see your shadow. This is the most ardently held belief of the twentieth century – though it is not fully accepted yet.
15. If you’re dreaming big, why are you doing small things? If you want to do great work, cut out the busy work. You have to make sure that you stay positive and confident.
16. Keep your face to the sunshine and you’ll never see a shadow. Keep your face towards the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you. Life takes its UPS and downs, but as long as you keep your nose to the grindstone, you’ll get through it.
17. Persist in keeping your face to the sunshine Persistence – the patience you need to achieve your goals, the hope that drives you forward, the faith that helps you stay positive.
18. Overcome life’s challenges and achieve your goals, no matter how big or small. Shadows will fall behind when you persist in keeping your face to the sun.
19. Those who persist will be successful. You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails. Whatever your dream may be, persisting in it will help you achieve your goal.
20. I always hoped someone would write in and say, “Hey, that isn’t so great. I tried doing that once but have been a shadow my whole life.” But no one has. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you’ll never see a shadow” is about positivity and changing for the better.
21. You cannot win unless you ask. You cannot succeed unless you are willing to dangle your dreams before the public eye and find some way to persevere in the face of criticism and defeat.
22. As long as you keep your head high and focus on the goal, you can overcome whatever hardship comes your way. Remember this: You can choose to focus on the downsides or you can choose to focus on the good.
23. Persist in keeping your face to the sunshine and you will certainly never see your shadow. It’s the only way to live life to the fullest, each and every day. Live without regrets. Live without fear. Live with courage and boldness.
24. Although life can be bleak at times, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. And if you want to find it, focus on the positive things in your life and use that motivation to succeed.
25. Even though it may rain all the time, the sun will always be shining. And even when there is no sun, you have to make your own light. There are so many reasons to be happy. Look around at all the beautiful people you have in your life.
26. Make your life go right and happier. We would like to help every people around the world. Don’t let a lemon ruin your day. When life gives you lemons, turn them into lemonade.
27. No matter what happens, don’t ever forget to have a positive attitude and make the best use of a situation. Life is all about the small moments. Cherish them, remember them, and know that they are there to brighten your day!
28. Life can be hard. We’re all going to make mistakes, but you don’t have to make them alone. That’s why we created the hustle. A reminder that success is always possible, even when the odds are stacked against you.
29. Don’t let anyone tell you that life is boring. There’s so much to do and see, you just have to look at things in a different light. Life has its many shades but you need to keep your face to the sunshine.
30. Sometimes life can feel like a downward spiral like it’s holding you down. But stay strong, there is light at the end of the tunnel. It may not be easy, but it’s worth it. Believe in yourself and your future, and keep going.
31. There is no limit to what we can accomplish if only we don’t care who gets credit for doing it. Choose to be positive. Every problem comes with a solution, and every adversity brings an opportunity. Stay optimistic. Life is beautiful, so live each day to the fullest.
32. There are many things that can hold you down. You must persist and keep fighting for your dreams, it will all be worth it in the end. The world is a beautiful and diverse place. We want to encourage you to be open-minded and try new things.
33. There are many challenging experiences out there, but you can always find a way to look on the bright side. Make tomorrow a better day. A good experience is waiting for you in every way.
34. There are varying types of life experiences out there but you should always look on the bright side. If there is one thing you should remember – it’s that there are many ways to live your life. And the most important thing is to be happy.
35. The world isn’t always a sunny and happy place. Sometimes you have to make the sun shine on your own. Be inspired in your moments of darkness, always look for the light – no matter how bleak things seem.
36. Some things will never change. There’s always a silver lining that can be found in any cloud or situation. You just have to look hard enough and believe in the sun.
37. The world has its UPS and downs, but it is important to live your life to the fullest. Not all moments are going to be sunny and perfect. The future is not always bright, so you’ll have to find the sunshine wherever you can.
38. Sometimes life will deal you a bad hand but you should always be thankful for the great life that you have. Life is full of colour and excitement. You just have to look at it in a different way. It’s easy to get up, lift your friends up and stop looking at the glass half-empty
40. There will be moments when it’s dark… the future won’t always be a bright and beautiful day. It will have storms, it will rain… and sometimes, the darkest clouds hide the biggest blessings. These are the moments where you will undoubtedly find your sunshine.
41. You’ll have to find the sunshine wherever you can because not all moments will be sunny and perfect. And sometimes the future is not always bright. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from because anyone can make a difference.
42. There’s a lot of stuff out there that will pull you down, but you can choose to keep going. You know what to do. You can turn your life around with the right attitude and outlook.
43. Always remain positive and remind yourself that everything happens for a reason. Life is too short to have regrets, so make the most of it. While life has its many shades, you need to keep your face to the sunshine and never despair.
44. Some may tell you that life is bleak and ugly, but that’s not true. Life is full of colour and excitement. You just have to look at it in a different way. Turn your life around, let your friends up and stop looking at the glass as half-empty.
45. Life isn’t always full of sunshine and cupcakes. But no matter what obstacles you face, it’s important to keep a positive attitude. Even when the storm clouds roll in, chase after the sun.
46. Life is full of twists and turns. It may seem easy at first, but you will soon realize that your life is a complicated web, with many things to consider.
47. Not every day is a sunny day, but rather than let yourself get down in the dumps, you have to learn how to find beauty even in the worst of conditions. After all, it could always be worse. Always be proud of your life and the choices you make as an individual.
48. It’s easy to doubt your decisions. But sometimes you need to stand up for what you truly believe. People will often tell you that your life is bleak and horrible. That’s not true though. Look at the bright side of everything. Don’t give up on your dreams, no matter how hard things get.
49. The world is a dark and gloomy place. The future is dark and bleak. It’ll take more than optimism to get you through the day and into the future. It isn’t always sunny. The future may not always be bright. Life can throw you a curveball anytime, but that doesn’t mean you can’t pitch back.
50. Rain falls and everyone knows it. But when the sun comes out, you know it, too. Everything shines with hope and promise. Yes, life is not always sunny but if you look closely, you’ll find a ray of sunshine somewhere.
Keep Your Face Towards the Sunshine Quotes
Face the sunshine, it’s a brand new day, I think you should smile and just enjoy the ride. A little sunshine works wonders. It brightens up the days and keeps a smile on our faces. As long as you keep your face towards the sunshine, all will be well. Please do enjoy these quotes.
51. The sun will rise tomorrow. The birds will sing, and you’ll have another day to fulfil your dreams. Never let anyone steal your sunshine.
52. Never let your dreams be stolen by someone else’s lack of faith. Your dreams are your own and you need to act now to make them come true.
53. Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it’s when you’ve had everything to do, and you’ve done it well.
54. You have to keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot help but grow young. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot help but smile; keep your face to the
55. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain. Success is unavoidable when you always look on the bright side of life. Keep smiling!
56. Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, “What are you doing for others?”. Surround yourself with those who focus on their future and not their past. Believe in the power of dreams and know that hard work pays off.
57. Keep your energy and positivity strong by ensuring your cloud storage is backed up. Success is not about the amount of time you’re willing to spend on it; it’s about the amount of value you put into it.
58. When you are open, people will respect you. When you are closed, people will wonder how to use you. Here is a personal piece of advice from me to you: Never let someone steal your happiness.
59. You are far more powerful than you realize. You can do whatever you want to. You can make an impact on the world.
60. It’s a fact: the sun rises in the East and sets in the West. When you wake up, look toward the light. Look to the future with hope and as an opportunity, instead of being concerned or worried. It is your attitude that makes the difference.
61. If you stay positive and work hard, your dreams can come true. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, Life is about learning to dance in the rain.
62. Your sunshine will not be stolen by anyone. The biggest gift in your reach is happiness, and it is for you to decide.
63. Keep your face to the sunshine; you cannot help but to succeed. It doesn’t matter what you do, just keep moving and don’t stop.
64. Letting happiness steal your energy shouldn’t stop you from creating the life of your dreams. The only thing that can stop you from getting what you deserve is the fear of failure.
65. One of my favourite quotes has to do with keeping your face to the sunshine and you cannot help but believe in your power to change the turn of things in your life.
66. You can have anything you want in life. If you are persistent, you will get it. The key is that you believe in yourself and work hard for what you want.
67. The dreariest day is made better thanks to the presence of Sunshine. The secret to keeping your face to the sunshine is to recognize that life is not always sunny. We’ve learned that you have to make the best of what you are given and be grateful for it.
68. Life is full of strangers. Some don’t like us and try to hurt us, while others are our best friends. The important thing is not to let negative people and their words stop you from following your dreams.
69. Happiness is not a destination. It’s an attitude. A positive state of mind. An approach to life. Let it be your guide as you navigate the challenges and joys ahead.
70. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or you can use it for good. You can squander it or you can build with it. In all the battles of yesterday and all the victories of today, one thing remains for certain: It is only the thought that you have put into your life up to this moment that determines who you are and what you will be tomorrow.
71. Do not let yourself think thoughts of failure, but rather thoughts of success; thoughts of abundance, not scarcity; thoughts of happiness and joy instead of apathy and emptiness. The brightness of your future is created by the way you move through life. So no matter what comes your way today, face it with a smile!
72. Sunshine is a better disinfectant than the moon, for it is a good deal warmer. Move through this day with a smile on your face. Because when you wake up tomorrow, you’ll have the same life that you have today.
73. Keeping your face to the sunshine despite what others say. Life is an endless adventure. So, what are you waiting for? Be the best version of yourself, no matter what the day brings.
74. It’s a commitment; it takes self-discipline and sacrifice, but it’s worth it. We never lose sight of who we are and why we started this journey in the first place.
75. If you want to get the most out of life, you need to take control of your attitude. It’s true that the world has every right to ask you, “What can you do?” It’s true that the colour of your skin and the shape of your body will draw the attention of those who could make or break your future. Acknowledge those truths, but keep your face to the sunshine. It’s a new morning.
76. There is newness all around you. There is something for you everywhere—if only you know where to look. With positive thinking, imagination and dedication, you can make yourself into whatever it is you want to be.
77. No matter what comes your way today, face it with a smile. Smile and push on. With a positive attitude and a smile on our faces, we can move mountains.
78. Smile today, tomorrow will be awesome Stepping outside of your comfort zone and exploring the world will bring incredible joy, reward and opportunity.
79. No matter what crisis you face today, no matter how dark your future looks, remember…the brightness of your future is created by the way you move through life. So no matter what comes your way today, face it with a smile.
80. The sun is a symbol of happiness, positive energy, and optimism. Although there are clouds that sometimes try to block out the sun, it never lasts long before it returns to shine brightly upon us again. The sun always shines for those who have hope and determination.
81. Today is the day. The future of your dreams starts now. Don’t forget to smile along the way. The future’s here, and you’re going to rule it. So whatever happens today, make sure you remember this rule – when it feels good, smile!
82. Life is short. Live it well. Live it brightly. Live it with engagement, love, and passion. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot help but succeed.
83. Whichever struggles you face, they are only temporary and feeling relaxed is the key to dealing with them. Find your inner peace and achieve happiness.
84. It’s a fact. Sunlight makes you happier. Sunshine inspires you to enjoy life. Sunshine helps you create memories that give colour and meaning to your life. Sunshine makes an ordinary day extraordinary.
85. The commonest kind of blindness is inside out. You are unaware of what’s going on at home. Sunshine is designed to bring the joy – and cheer – that has been missing from your life.
86. You should keep your face towards the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you. Sunshine is always the best in almost any circumstance.
87. The brightness of your future is created by the way you move through life. So no matter what comes your way today, face it with a smile.
88. Whilst energy and joy help to transform our lives, Sunshine is the one thing on this planet that we take for granted.
89. Someone once told me, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” Keep that in mind as you make decisions in life.
90. Positive beats negative. Aim for the sun, not the shade. We promise you will be happier and healthier for it.
91. Each of us is given a short time to make our mark on the world, but how we use the time is up to us. So no matter what comes your way today, face it with a smile and make sure to focus on showing kindness and love to others.
92. There is no better time to prove your mettle to the world around you than in a difficult situation. Get your motivation from the sun to be positive.
93. By keeping your face to the sun, you not only belittle your problems but you show it that there are better things to focus on.
94. Keeping your face to the sun is not living in delusion about the challenges of life but getting the strength to face the journey of life on a positive note.
95. Every day has its own trouble; don’t let the trouble of today weigh you down. The ones for tomorrow will still come anyways.
96. No matter what you are going through in life, always remember that attitude changes everything.
97. Keep your face to the sunshine. Yes, always be on the brighter side of life. Never let the darkness swallow you.
98. Surround yourself with positive people and create brightness around yourself in the midst of darkness. You will sail through the storms of life.
99. There is no one without a problem; it is how we all deal with it. Please, do not lose heart. Keep your face to the sunshine.
100. Have you learnt something from the sun? it keeps smiling in spite of the gathering of the clouds. Do likewise.
Consider keeping your face to the sunshine and you will never be struck by the shadows. With a positive attitude, we can live each day with the understanding that all of our experiences are temporary and the outcome for each phase of life will be an opportunity for learning and growth.
Life is a gift that must be appreciated every moment we have it. The world has so much to offer, regardless of what’s happening around us. With keep your face to the sunshine quotes, you will be able to shed light on any situation. The next time you need a little pick me up, read these quotes!