Love is a wonderful thing, but it’s not the only thing. If you’re looking to settle down with someone, then maybe you should wait until you meet the right person.
It’s easy to get caught up in the idea of love and marriage, especially when you’re young. You see people around you who’ve found their soulmate, and it seems like it should be easy for everyone else too. But it isn’t.
Sometimes, you just have to wait. Waiting is a great opportunity to reflect on what you want, who you are and what you have done. It can be an opportunity to learn more about yourself and the world around you.
Waiting can lead to unexpected opportunities, relationships and experiences that will make life more fulfilling. Just wait for the right person, the right time and the right place and things will fall into place!
So yes, just wait for the right person! And when you find them, remember that they won’t be perfect either — so don’t expect them to be perfect.
These quotes will help remind you that it is okay to wait for the right person and you are worth it. You don’t need to settle for less or be with anyone just for the sake of having someone by your side.
Just Wait for the Right Person Quotes
Some say that there is someone for everyone. But that’s not the whole truth. Someone might come into your life, but it takes time to find the true one. And it takes more than just finding Mr. or Mrs Right. It takes an investment of time and energy, faith, and support before you can have a shot at the ultimate prize.
1. Happiness is worth waiting for. When you meet the right person, life can get a little better.
2. We all want to be happy. That’s why we work so hard to make the things that bring us happiness, right? We don’t rush off, just to get there sooner. We value the journey as much as the final destination. That’s what makes it so satisfying. That’s what makes it worth waiting for.
3. Love is all about compromise. True love can wait. If you love a girl, you’d go to great lengths to show her that she is the only one for you.
4. Love is special; it should be embraced and never rushed. Some say patience is a virtue but we’ll make it worth the wait, I promise.
5. It’s comfortable to be with one person for the rest of your life because you know he or she will always be there. The same goes for true love. True love doesn’t go away when difficulties come up. It is the only thing that can stand what tests are put to it.
6. Whether it’s your first date, or you’re in a relationship for years, here are some of the most romantic notes from movies.
7. So you’ve just got to find that perfect one, the one who clicks with you beyond the physical. But when is it ever going to happen? How do you know when he’s coming around and how do you know it’ll be worth the wait when he does?
8. If you’re anxious, know that you’re not alone. Let love in. Say yes to life. If you really love a girl, you’ll wait for her. If you’re just looking for a fling, move on.
9. That person that you’re looking for might be closer than you think. Keep an open mind and you’ll be surprised what happens.
10. Realizing the truth about love is like seeing the light after spending many years lost in the dark tunnel of loneliness. Only then can you truly appreciate what being in a loving relationship feels like.
11. If you love a girl, you’ll never notice how that girl changes. For love comes better or worse, richer or poorer. True love is not something that just passes by, it stays and grows with time, so wait for it.
12. My love will last through all the good times, bad times, and in-between times. My love is strong and true. True love waits…but not very patiently.
13. True love is rare, but when you find it, it’s worth the wait. Take a chance on love without giving up hope. True love will be worth it in the end.
14. When the time is right, you will find the person who was meant for you. Your soul may be perfectly matched to someone you’ve just met, and you don’t even know it yet.
15. One thing that can help ensure your success in finding love is to be proactive about it. Keep your heart open to the right person by taking small actions to mellow and improve yourself, until that right person comes along.
16. You will certainly find your soul mate, but until then, don’t stop loving. Love unconditionally and in every way possible. The sweet and simple truth? The longer you wait for the right one, the more excited you will be once you find him.
17. It’s always worth the wait to find that special person. Love is a feeling of affection, a strong attraction towards someone or something, which can be magnetically felt by both partners. It is the final result of the two partners understanding each other and accepting each other without having any confusion or doubt.
18. When you wait for the right person, you find it’s worth the waiting. We all have to take risks to experience love and happiness. When you’re with the right person, you’ll know. You don’t have to go searching. It just happens.
19. Love is special and there’s no one I’d rather spend my life with. Finding that special person can sometimes be the hardest thing to do, but when they finally appear, we would be happy to have waited for the right person.
20. True love is precious and delicate. It grows with time, and when you find it, you’ll know it’s worth it. The moment when you decide to take a risk for love is when you know you’re ready to find the right one.
21. Don’t despair. You will meet that special someone who is worth the wait. Love is worth the risk because you will discover true happiness.
22. When you’re looking for that special someone, it’s worth the wait. It’s hard to fall in love with someone you know little about. So if you’re still searching, don’t worry. Someone special is out there waiting for you. All you need to do is keep walking, heart open, mind free and be patient.
23. You know that moment when you just want to tell someone how much you love them? You want to profess your undying love and celebrate their beauty. But the right words don’t come.
24. True love is worth the wait, and when you find it, it’ll be the best thing you’ve ever known. There’s no one else quite like you, and there’s no one else quite like me.
25. True love is a priceless thing, and when you find it, you’ll know it’s meant for you. The pleasure of finding “the one” will be worth all the pain of being single.
26. When you find true love, it changes everything. And the best part is – it’s never too late to find it. When it feels right, you’ll know. It will be as though you’ve known them your whole life but have only just met.
27. True love may not be easy to find, but when you do, it’ll be the best thing in your life. It is usually a once and a lifetime thing. You find it when you least expect it and you should treasure it.
28. Love is worth waiting for. The pleasure of finding “the one” will be worth all the pain of being single. Being single can be a blast. You get to travel the world, enjoy exciting adventures, and make new friends.
29. I know there’s someone; it’s just that no one’s quite right. I wonder if it’s my weight or the colour of my tooth. True love is a long journey, and it can be the best thing you’ve ever known. When you find it, don’t let go.
30. Love is a mysterious, wonderful journey that begins with eyes meeting across a crowded room. When the right person comes, don’t miss out on the opportunity by waiting for them for too long.
31. Love will find you. You just need to be prepared. It’s worth the wait. The right person won’t just make you happy, he’ll inspire you to be a better version of yourself. He’ll challenge you to achieve more than you ever thought possible. And once he comes into your life, he is not going anywhere.
32. Waiting for the right person to come along might be hard, but you’re guaranteed to find love when it does. True love is a very rare thing. You don’t just happen upon it. When you truly fall in love, it’ll change you forever.
33. It’s been almost a year but we are so happy you were patient. You’re worth the wait. There’s nothing like meeting that one person who makes your heart skip a beat. And if you feel like the best is yet to come, it probably is.
34. When the right person comes along, you will know. It will be as if you have known them for years, and in a blink of an eye, you are both in love. But until that magical day comes along, keep walking, heart open, mind free.
35. Romantic relationships turn out to be the grand prize of life as you wait for the right person. You might have to wait, but it will be worth it.
36. Go for the person who is smart and not for the one who says all the right words. Find that special someone who is worth it. If you wait for what’s perfect, you’ll never have some. But if you make compromises, sometimes you can find happiness. The best things in life happen when you least expect them to.
37. For some people, love, at first sight, is a myth. But for those who do experience it, the effects are long-lasting. Sometimes when you’re waiting for something, for someone, you will not know what you have got until it arrives”.
38. You wait, in the end, it’s worth it. You just have to sacrifice something to achieve compatibility. Hide your true self and be patient until you finally feel that special feeling again.
39. Are you searching for a partner you can’t help falling in love with? If so, someone will come along and they will be different to anyone you have ever been with before, it will be like meeting someone for the very first time, but you will know them intimately in some way. When that happens there is no going back, you want them more than anything else.
40. Life is a journey. Love is worth the wait. It’s a major commitment. When you really like someone, it’s worth the wait.
41. Love isn’t something that strikes us like lightning. It takes time to develop and grow. If you think you’re ready, take the risk and just go for it! Not all second chances are romantic. Sometimes they’re as simple as getting a roommate’s number at the bar.
42. The question is not “when will I find the perfect partner?” but instead “will this really work for me?” Love is out there. You just have to be brave enough to take a chance and risk everything for true love.
43. Things are better when we share them. It’s worth the wait to find someone who complements you. If you’re lucky enough to have met the right person, then congratulations! You want to get married and share your life with that person.
44. It’s worth waiting for the perfect partner to share your life with- that special someone whom you can share your dreams and goals with. You deserve to experience the love of your life with someone who is unconditionally committed to you.
45. And even though it might feel like you’re “waiting in the wings” or “in the backseat” while other people get to do the dating and having fun and experiencing life, that doesn’t mean that you’re any less worthy or deserving. You’re just as deserving, if not more so.
46. The longer you wait for the right person, the more excited you’ll be once you find him. Sometimes love means putting the needs of another person before yours.
47. True love hurts, but is it worth waiting for? When you find the one, you’ll see it’s the best thing you’ve ever known. A little patience is all you need. Wait for the Right Person; It’s worth the wait.
48. There is someone out there for everyone. Finding her might take a while, but once you do, it will be worth the wait. You have to learn how to live alone before you can learn how to love. It’s okay to be alone and it will make you a better person.
49. Promise yourself you will be patient until you find the one for you who completes what’s missing in your heart. Once you do, cherish him or her always. You’ll never regret the wait.
50. It’s difficult to find the right person at the right time. But as you wait for that day when you meet the one, just know it will be worth the wait.
51. It’s better to be miserable alone than happy with someone you can’t stand. True love has no telling when it will come your way. When you find someone special, cherish the bond that was meant to last forever.
52. True love is always worth the wait. Don’t settle, enjoy life while you are single, no one knows how long they will be around.
53. As time goes by, you realize that you’re looking for more than just excitement and sexual chemistry. The only person for you could be waiting just around the corner.
54. You have to have hope that someday you’ll find “the one.” In the meantime, keep your heart open to the possibilities and don’t close off your heart to the amazing people life will bring you.
55. When you find your true love, it will be the best thing that has ever happened to you. You want to look for someone who inspires you and makes you feel special, someone who accepts you for who you are and what you believe.
56. When it happens, you’ll know. It will be as if you have always known each other, and in a split moment, you are in love. Be open to the magic that surrounds you, and cherish each moment when it happens.
57. When the right person comes along, you will know. You will just know. Since you can’t rush love, you need to find someone who is worth the wait.
58. A cool breeze, a warm beverage and thoughts of someone—these are the things that make the simple moments in life very special.
59. True love waits and you deserve the best! You won’t find an age gap here. If we’re not feeling it, we simply walk away. You might think you’ve found the person you want to be with, but not until you find your soul mate.
60. If you tend to give up too early, I want you to know that someone is waiting for you. Someone who will love you more than anyone else possibly could. And even if your current relationship seems doomed, don’t let go of hope just yet.
61. True love waits until the time is right. Hey, if you love her, you’ll wait for her. Some of our friends and family have given up on love, choosing instead to settle for less than they deserve. But there are those of us who are wise enough to know that true love waits.
62. Connecting people has never been easier. We know that finding “the one” isn’t easy. That’s why you need to keep an open mind and you’ll be surprised what happens.
63. Happy is the person who can make others happy. If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t come back, it was never yours in the first place.
64. The search for your soul mate can seem endless. But if you look hard enough, there’s someone out there for everyone. When you love, it’s never quite enough to be near the person you cherish – you want to experience everything with that someone.
65. If you love a girl, you’d wait for her however long it takes. Because true love is not something that just passes by, it stays and grows with time. That’s one of the things that make true love so special.
66. If you’re patient, you’ll find the perfect person… at the perfect time. Life isn’t always perfect, that’s why understanding that life can be unpredictable is bliss.
67. Serenity, faithfulness, and long-term commitments are hard to come by in these modern times. But true love exists in the world. And you can find it with us.
68. I’ll wait for her to be ready. After all, it’s just a thing. There are many more important things in life: friendship, love, and loyalty.
69. True love waits. Love is patient, love is kind. Love will never leave you. Not all fairy tales begin with a Prince.
70. Love isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon. When you connect with a person whom you can see yourself falling in love with, there’s this sense of excitement that builds. It’s nearly impossible to not feel it.
71. True love- it’s a strong feeling, one that you should be proud of. True love is something to be valued and not taken for granted. True happiness takes patience and perseverance, but it’s worth it.
72. When true love knocks, open the door. Don’t wait forever.
73. True love is not the kind of love that comes and goes. It is the kind of love that stays, grows, and never fades away, no matter how much time passes by.
74. True love waits, and this ring is the embodiment of that concept. Forged from metal that represents purity, this ring was made with you in mind.
75. Happiness takes time and as tedious as it may be, the wait is worth it. Time is a great teacher. It gives you the opportunity to learn and grow; to discover and explore.
76. They’re around every corner, standing right in front of you, and sometimes even right behind you with a big smile plastered across their face. Don’t miss them just because they don’t fit the description of your ideal mate.
77. When it comes to dating, we have a tendency to chase after all the wrong people. Love isn’t a race, it’s a journey. And an adventure doesn’t always end at the finish line.
78. The idea of spending the rest of your life with another person is actually quite appealing Life might not be perfect, but when you meet the right person, it’s a lot more beautiful. Most of us have to face rejection at one point in our lives, if not multiple times.
79. Love is a marathon, not a sprint. You’ve got to be dedicated and willing to work hard in order to make it last. The Romantics say “it’s true love if it lasts”.
80. If you really love a girl, you’ll wait for her. Hold on, they’re worth the wait. I know the wait list just got longer, so you’ll have to hold on a while longer. Your dream soul mate could be just around the corner, or maybe you already know them.
81. Love is a marathon, not a sprint. We’re all scared of rejection at some point in our lives. But rejection is easier to deal with when you have a great mentality and know how to forget about it.
82. Love is hard. Love is beautiful. Love is worth it. Violets are blue, roses are red. If you love a girl, you’d wait for her forever.
83. You can’t tell me that love is too late when it comes to making memories with the one you love.
84. While some people settle for anyone to be with, there are those of us who know that true love waits.
85. When you find your match, it will be perfect. While many of us will spend our lifetime looking for someone special, if you have already found the one, then you’d better cherish her.
86. True love can conquer all, even if you’re from completely different backgrounds. Beautiful things happen when you wait for the right person.
87. Someone is out there waiting for you to find them. Keep your mind open and you will be astonished at what happens. Happiness follows you where you go, so there’s no need to pack it up and lug it with you.
88. If you really love a girl, you’ll wait for her, no matter how long it takes.
89. Savor the flavour of every moment and celebrate the little things in life with this creamy gourmet taste.
90. This isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon. Don’t commit to someone who won’t stick around for the long haul. We help you find a partner in life.
91. No matter how tough it is to find Mr. or Ms Right, everyone deserves a chance at true love.
92. You are enough, and you deserve to find a partner who will show up fully.
93. Love isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon. The amount of effort and thoughtfulness you put into dating is what will define your relationship.
94. Sometimes there’s a lot of pressure to find “the one.” But how do you know when you’re meant to be with someone? Maybe they’re already under your nose.
95. There’s someone for everyone. Don’t give up and be open to the possibility that your next connection could be closer than you think.
96. Happiness is worth waiting for, I don’t think I could take it if I didn’t have you now.
97. True love means you don’t have to be perfect for each other, you learn to accept each other for who you are flaws and all. If you have heartache and still find ways to keep the love alive then that must be true love.
98. Sometimes, it’s the peck on the cheek from a friend or a smile at a lunch counter…and then, suddenly, you’re swept off your feet! Love doesn’t happen overnight—it takes time to grow. It begins by letting go of expectations and learning to be yourself—a simple way to find love when you least expect it.
99. It’s important to keep an open mind when you’re out there looking for romance. And don’t forget, sometimes the person you’re searching for might be closer than you think.
100. In the end, you realize words aren’t necessary. Your smile, hug, kiss and affection may be all that’s needed to put an end to your wait, but while you are at it, you’d realize that it’s worth the wait.
These just wait for the right person quotes can inspire you and make you realize that there is no need to rush into a relationship. When the right person comes along, all you have to do is wait for them. So relax and live life to the fullest!
Remember that patience is key, and if you are truly meant to be with someone, then you’ll have no trouble waiting for the right time. All you have to do is just wait for the right person to come along and then you’ll be on your way to a magical future with them.