Women are changing the perception of what it means to be a barber. Many people think barbers are only men and are not afraid of getting their hands dirty. But that’s not true anymore because so many women are becoming professional barbers and looking for their place in the industry. Women can be just as good as men regarding hair cutting, styling, and colouring.
The only thing that will stop us from being successful is ourselves. If we believe in ourselves, then nothing can stop us from achieving our goals, no matter how impossible it seems at first. We have to keep pushing forward until we reach our destination, even if we fall on the way there because there will always be someone who will pick us up again and help us continue our journey towards success.
We should not let anything stop us from pursuing our dreams because no matter how small it may seem, every dream has the potential to become something big someday if we just put our hearts into it and work hard enough until we achieve what we want out of life.
These lady barber quotes are mainly attributed to women who established their shops. When they become successful, they share it in quotes. Here are the most famous lady barber quotes to motivate you.
Lady Barber Quotes
I am a barber, and I’m also a woman, but that’s not my point. My point is that being a woman doesn’t make me any less capable of working as a barber than any other man who works as one.
1. I like to be the first person to tell you that I’m a lady who is a barber. I like to be the first because it puts me in a position of power, and I like to be in the positioning of power.
2. I am a lady barber, and I am not here to prove that women can do anything men can do (we can), but rather explain why we should be allowed into male-dominated spaces without having our gender questioned.
3. I am a lady barber, a woman who knows the art of cutting hair—a professional who wants to make sure that you look great when done with your haircut.
4. As a lady barber, I will advise you on maintaining your hairstyle by yourself because I know what works best for you!
5. A lady barber is not only good at doing haircuts but also at making conversation and having fun during the process! If you have any doubts about your haircut or style, a lady barber will be there to help you out!
6. I am a lady barber; I love my job because I w people every day and make them feel good about themselves. I love my job because I get to make people feel good about themselves, which makes me feel good too!
7. I love that I get to be myself here — there are no boundaries or limits to what I can do with my hair. I love what I do, and I am very good at it. I have been blessed with a lot of talent and learned my craft well. I am not just a lady barber but also a lady artist.
8. When you sit down in a lady barber’s chair, you’re here for one reason: You want me to make your life easier. If you can do that for people and make their lives easier, then that’s what we’re all about here as a lady barber.
9. As a lady barber, I offer haircuts for men, women and children of all ages. I also specialise in wedding parties and proms. If you need help deciding what kind of style would look best on you or your child, I can give you suggestions based on your face shape or personal style preferences.
10. As a lady barber, I love working with children because they are so much fun to be around! Kids come in with lots of energy, so they always make me laugh when they run around the shop while their parents get their hair done! It’s important to let them have fun while getting their haircut, so don’t feel nervous about sitting still in one spot for long periods!
11. I’m a lady and a barber; I’m not a beautician. I don’t just do haircuts; I also create masterpieces! I don’t just cut hair; I make it look nice. I don’t cut hair. I carve heads.
12. If a lady barber tells you to keep quiet, you have the right to remain silent, shut up and sit down. If you’re going to go bald, go big or go home.
14. I’m a lady barber, not a beautician. I can shave you under your chin. Do you want to look like a man or a boy? What do you want? A trim or something more radical?”
15. I’m a lady barber; I cut hair. I don’t care if you’re a man, woman, or child. I’m not here to judge you; I’m here to make you look good.
16. A haircut is just a haircut. It’s a conversation starter, but what comes after that is what matters. I’m here for you as much as I am for myself and my family — because we’re all in this together.
17. I’m a lady barber. It’s what I do. Well, it’s not like I’m a hairdresser. I don’t want it to look like I’m trying too hard. I want it to look like I tried enough.
18. I sometimes have bad hair days, but I don’t think I’ve ever had a bad haircut day. The best thing about being a barber is that I meet so many different people every day. And when they leave here, they leave happier than when they came in.
19. I enjoy the camaraderie of my fellow barbers and stylists, as well as our customers. We are like family here at the shop, and we all work together to create beautiful hairstyles for everyone who comes into the shop.
29. I’m a lady, and I’m a barber. It’s important to love what you do and do what you love. People are always surprised that I’m a woman in the barbershop. When they find out, they’re like ‘Wow!’
30. As a lady barber, I love working on hair because it allows me to make women feel good about themselves. You see their faces change when they leave the shop feeling beautiful.
31. I cut hair, and I’m a lady. It’s a woman thing. Boys want to touch your hair; girls want to be like you. You can’t go wrong with a clean-cut and good colour.
32. If you can’t get it right the first time, try it later. Hair grows back. The best haircut is the one that makes you look good, not me.
33. As a lady barber, I don’t know how people expect me to cut their hair when they’re just sitting there looking at me with that expression. This is my chair, these are my scissors, and this is the way I like it.
34 I’m a lady barber, and I’m not going to be the only one nervous. You’re going to be nervous too. Do you want a haircut? Or do you want me to sit here? Your hair looks nice now, but wait until you see what I do with it in a few minutes.
35. I’m not just a barber; I’m a lady barber. You know, the people that come in here are so cool. It’s like I’m part of their family. They’re like my little brothers and sisters. It’s just amazing how they treat me.
36. My job as a lady barber makes me happy to see people leave with a smile. I love my job because it allows me to help others look their best and feel great about who they are or what they want to be tomorrow!
37. I’m not a barber; I’m a lady barber. A haircut makes you look better. If you feel good about yourself, it shows.
38. A good haircut can make your day better, and a bad one can make it worse.
39. I think when women come into the shop, they know they will get their hair cut by a woman. They know that they are going to get advice from another woman on what they should do with their hair or what they shouldn’t do with their hair, and that’s something that we have in common with each other, too – that we like doing things to our hair and we like doing things to other people’s hair.
40. The best thing about being a lady barber is that nobody can mess up your hair because there’s nothing worse than a bad haircut.
41. Having the right barber is something you can’t put a price on. Let me take care of you today. I’m a lady barber who specialises in a modernised take on classic cuts. I can’t wait to look after your hair.
42. I have a degree in the art of cutting hair. My education is important because I am a very good barber, and I have always wanted to go back to school and get more education to help my clients with their hair issues even better than I already do.
43. Often, people come in here with damaged hair, and they want someone who can fix it without damaging it further, so we work together to make sure that happens.
44. I’m a barber. I cut hair, and j is also a lady. I’m not a therapist, a priest or a life coach. I don’t know how to solve your problems. I can make you look better, though.
45. I love my job as a lady barber.
46. I know how to cut hair; I know how to shave. I know how to cut a man’s face and make him look good. And I know how to give a woman the haircut that she wants. I’m an artist, and I am a lady barber!
47. I’m very proud of my profession. And I don’t want it taken away from me by some guy who has no idea what he’s doing cutting hair. If you’re going to do it, do it right or don’t.
48. Lady barbershops are where you’ll find a healthy dose of sisterhood and a dash of girl power. The lady with great hands, a sharp mind, and a razor-sharp wit.
49. Barbering is my creative outlet. I get to help other girls feel beautiful like I want to feel when getting my haircut. There’s nothing I love more than making my clients feel good, inside and out.
50. I am a lady; I cut hair. I care about you. I listen to your problems. I make you look & feel bomb. You tell me what you want, and I give it to you. I teach & mentor other barbers and customers how to do/use products to achieve the same results!
Can a woman be just as good at a job as a man? Yes, they can. And also, your gender does not define your dreams. No matter what you choose, remember to love what you do! I hope you enjoyed this little collection of lady barber quotes.