The last day of August is a day to celebrate the end of summer and all the fun you’ve had this season. August is a big month for most people. It’s usually a time when we’re forced to take stock of our lives and make adjustments where needed because it becomes obvious the year is closing.
It’s also a good time to reflect on what you’ve learned and experienced over the last eight months. The end of summer is a great time to reset your goals and make plans for what’s next.
Well, with these last day of August quotes below, you’ve gotten exactly how to express the beauty of the month of August to someone, and then, you’ve got your hands full of options to choose from. Swipe up here.
Last Day of August Quotes
The last day of August is a beautiful day of love and romance, a day that everyone waits for because it signifies a change in the trend of things. The weather changes and the educational season takes its new shape. What a beautiful day to fill your mouth with quotes of how beautiful the month of August will ever be.
1. Here’s to the last day of August, which we hope is a good one. Wishing you all a happy and restful day with lots of time for yourself and your loved ones.
2. It’s the last day of August, and we can all take a moment to appreciate how far we’ve come this month.
3. Happy last day of August! We are looking forward to a great month of September.
4. It’s the last day of August! Here’s to another great month of adventures and memories.
5. The last day of August is here; all the kids are out chilling in the yard; the air is sweet and the breeze is cool. The sun is shining and the sky is blue. The month of August is one everyone will miss.
6. The last day of August will certainly be the last from the heat and the sweat from the hot weather. Everyone looks to the last day of August on the calendar like a woman waiting in the labour room for the birth of her baby.
7. It’s the last day of August, which means we’ve made it through one whole month in the somewhat uneventful middle of summer. Hope you’re having a great week!
8. To all you August babies out there, enjoy the last day of the month and summer while it lasts.
9. The end of summer has a way of making you feel like it’s time to change things up. So here we are, on the last day of August and I’m celebrating by sharing what I’ve been loving this month and what I’m excited for in September!
10. Heyyyy, it’s the last day of August! Time to start your fall cleaning and focus on all that Fall weather ahead.
11. On the last day of August, every face meets for the assessment of the past months because it heralds the entrance of a new and complete change in weather. The last day of August is like a holiday, a day to celebrate; a day to look forward to and think of all the things that we’ve done.
12. August ends today, and so do all of our worries. It’s time to enjoy the things that make us happy.
13. Have a great last day of August! Don’t let the heat get you down. Make it count.
14. It’s the last day of August, and that means it’s time for all of you to start packing.
15. It’s the last day of August, which means it is time to take some time off and enjoy some well-deserved downtime.
16. It’s the last day of August, it’s one of the longest months of the year. There is something really special about the last day of August which registers on the mind of everyone- it’s something you can’t forget.
17. Wishing you a happy and safe end of August with your friends and family. Here’s to another fun-filled month.
18. Because it’s the last day of every month of every year there’s a time for everything you’ll always have time to dream and to make a change.
19. On the last day of August, you will never miss out on the most important question to ask yourself- what was achieved in this month?
20. It’s time to say goodbye to August, and hello to September. Enjoy the last of your sunny days and get ready to enjoy fall.
21. August is coming to an end, but this is not a sad thing. We’re excited because we are ready for fall and winter!
22. We’re excited about what’s to come, but we have just one day left to enjoy some laughs with our friends and family.
23. It’s the last day of August – do you remember how you used to enjoy it? Have fun as you look forward and get prepared for the fun loaded in September.
24. The last day of August is the perfect time to have some fun, and the next day, is the perfect time to plan to see our friends and family.
25. There once was a time when we believed in a perfect future – when dreams were enormous. The last day of August is another time to dream again. This day will definitely be missed.
26. The last day of August is always a good one to count your blessings, and think about all that you’ve got.
27. The last day of August, the last day of August, the last day of August, let it be a day to remember.
28. The last day of August is special and the last day to see the green leaves. You are free to make a wish and let’s see them happening so fast before the year wraps up.
29. Bright and sunny and cooling breezes make one ready for the last day of August to arrive gently and slow.
30. On the last day of August, everywhere you look, there is a feeling that you are never alone. And always remember that there will always be a new adventure on every last day- this is the last day of August by the way.
31. The last day of August brings everyone to the remembrance of the beauty we are about to miss. From the first day of the first year to the last day of August; we’ll be awaiting another month of August.
32. It’s the last day of the month of August, and the time has come to look back on the past, and look at the future, and the season of change.
33. It’s the last day of August; it’s very different from the rest. The days are lighter and the nights are a little cooler. The last day of August is a day for everyone to look forward to.
34. The last day of August is a favourite to many people because it comes with our long summer days being over, no matter how hard one tries. You can’t bring it back till next year.
35. The last day of August brings along with it many pleasant memories. Is it worth saving or is it time to give up?
36. The last day of August brings new life, and the last day of August brings the tide, but in the end, it’s always the same. It’s just a time to relive the new.
37. On the last day of August, on a night with no moon, when you walk in the dark, you would see a glimmer of light and a glow in the dark. That’s the beauty of the special month.
38. On the last day of August, your love is shown in the way you’ll believe that the love that you need is right in front of your eyes.
39. When it was all due, the last day in the month of August came like we were never expecting it. Yet, we cannot stop it from coming. Henceforth, we cling to our thick clothes.
40. The last day of August is like the last day of summer; it’s the end of a great long summer when the days are bright and the nights are long.
41. For those who don’t know, it is the day that ends with the closest of the close to all of those who have come before and those who will come after.
42. There’s a last, last day of August, but it’s a day that we all look forward to and a special time to share; a time of thanks, a time of blessings.
43. The day has arrived – the day has come. The last day of August, like the special visitor it is- has come. It’s been a long journey, and here we go into the winter.
44. On the last day of August, take a walk in the park, and open my heart, and all the memories will come back to flooding like an array of mirrors.
45. On the last day of August, the sun shines bright right from the beginning of the month of August. The sky is clear and blue; the breeze blows softly, a warm day for August. We will miss all of those as of now.
46. Yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is yet to be, but at this moment, on this day, it’s the last day of August. On the last day of August, we’ll be outside waiting to run and wait to fly into the sky.
47. Last day of August, let’s make it one we’ll never forget. It’s hard to believe that we’ll make it through another year. On the final day of August, we get to enjoy the sights and the sounds of the season.
48. The last of August, the day of the year to look forward to; the day that marks the end of summer. Let the last day of August be just another day in August. Let the days in August be like any other day. On the last day of August, the sky is bright for the last time.
49. Summer is gone, the light doesn’t shine, and we can feel the shadows that are falling. They remind us of beautiful times. This is the last day of August, and August is like a special kind of day, an elusive, enchanted season, it will leave you breathless.
50. On the last day of August, it will be cooler and on this the last day, we look forward to the end of the summer. Surprises await the months coming ahead.
51. On the last day of August, is the sun still shining bright? The day that all the leaves start to fall, and the grass starts to grow green.
52. The turning of the last day of the month of August with all the people who left it behind. The last day of the month of August is a special one.
53. If you can cry, cry on the last day of August, if you can laugh, laugh on the last day of August, if you can love, love on the last day of August, you’ll have the year to be happy.
54. August is a special month, for black-eyed peas and corn and apples, and for rhubarb and sorghum, and sugar cane, and the first snipe. It’s really a special month.
55. Today is the last day of August, and that’s an eyesore because we never really want to bid it farewell. It is a month in which everyone relaxes and assumes it’s a day too short to see the whole day like a mirror.
56. The last day of August is a special day; let’s enjoy everything that August has to offer. No one misses the beauty of the last day in the month of August.
57. The heat, the haze, the humidity, the freshness of a leaf on the ground the beautiful days and sunny skies, the change of the seasons – they call the last day of August.
58. The last day of August is always a special day. It marks the end of the hottest month of the year. We look forward to a crisp day in the morning and a cool one in the afternoon.
59. On the last day of August, the boys and girls (or boys and men) turn into their bicycles with smiles on their faces.
60. It’s August, the last day of August; everyone is in a hurry. We all have to be on our way because we are never going to have another summer till next year.
61. On the last day of August let’s be waiting for the rain to stop. The ripples of the water will keep us company. If a day has a job, then August is its last day. It can be found in the sky with stars for eyes and a sun’s light for a face.
62. It’s time to say goodbye; the summer days are gone – today is the last day of August – it’s time to say goodbye.
63. An August has thirty-one days, a month that brings a year and a few months more, then it’s gone, it paves the way for winter and spring and summer to break through, and lastly, it goes with all its heat.
64. On the last day of August, we are full of desire and hope. There is reason to resign, no reason to be poor. The last day of August is a magic day when the sun shines, the grass turns green, and the birds fly up to celebrate their freedom.
65. The sun’s rays are warm as always, they look so inviting. But all those will be missed because it is the last of August. The summer is bidding us farewell.
66. The sun is always accompanying us in August, and the moon is everyone’s shadow as they walk along, but the stars are everywhere that cannot be counted. As the last day of the month of August passes on today, it will take another year to see all of the things we see today.
67. When the day is done, when the night is through, the stars are gone, and the moon is low, we would have made our way away from that last day of August.
68. The last day of August brings on the first day of September; these days on which we’re stifled by dreams that died on the vine, these days on which we’re made to wait and make our lives appear so incomplete.
69. The days of summer start early as July begins to roll around, and with each passing day, the weather becomes hotter and more intense. On the last day of August, a warm breeze blows, a gentle sway, a summer day, when the sun is high. It’s the last day of the month packed with memories and fun.
70. August is the longest, the longest and most beautiful of all days. The last day of August is the last day of summer, and the rest of the world is out of sight. Today is the last day of August the month of August is done and gone the days are numbered and it’s time to say goodbye to August
End of August Quotes
What a wonderful month! The weather has been amazing and we’re so grateful for all the warm temps. It is the end of August. It brings us close to the start of a new month and season. It is the time for many things.
71. The end of August is coming, it is time to celebrate summer with a fun and creative event.
72. It’s the end of August, and the beginning of September. Let’s celebrate with a short break from our routines.
73. It’s the end of August and it feels like fall already.
74. August has come to an end. And while it feels like time has stood still, we’ve been busy marking some important milestones.
75. August is ending, it’s time for fall—the leaves are turning, coffee is hot and cosy sweaters are on deck. We can’t wait!!!
76. Up, up and away! The end of August always brings the start of something new.
77. The end of August is the beginning of fall. And that means it’s time to say goodbye, but not so fast.
78. It’s the end of August. It’s time to take on another month. You’ve got to keep going.
79. It’s a good time to make a wish. And it’s also a good time to make a change. The end of August is near. Take this time and make the best of it. Start thinking of every day as the best for you.
80. August ends, and September is here. Take a breath before you dive into the new month.
81. When the last day comes and the last week’s done, the last month is gone, then, we blow away all our sorrow with the hope of a better tomorrow.
82. It’s the end of August, and all the leaves have fallen down. Now that the leaves are gone, we can see the new world, and we can feel a new beginning.
83. It’s goodbye to August and hello to September, a month when we make plans and dreams come true.
84. It’s been fun, but now it’s time to say goodbye to August and let the summer go. Wishing you all a wonderful fall.
85. It’s the end of August and summer is also coming to an end. What are you looking forward to this fall?
86. Like a summer storm, the end of August dips down in the night and you’re not sure if you’ll be strong and there’s nothing you can do but let the rain soothes your pain and rest on you.
87. The end of August is a time of reflection, to see if life was worth living, to see if you’ve lived up to your part. That’s the end of August is to see if you’re ready to be done. August is over; it’s the last month of summer. It’s time to take on another month to call the end of summer.
88. Wait, wait and wait some more, the more you wait, the more it gets. You should know that you wish for the sun to stop, but this is just the beginning of another season because it is the end of August.
89. It’s the end of August. It’s time to take on another month. The sky is as blue as it’s ever been. The flowers are all white and red. The grass is as green as it’s ever been.
90. The end of August is the time of year to turn the seasons and their laws in the face of their flaws and make the most of what’s left.
91. The end of August is near; our heart begins to race because the summer is over and the leaves are turning brown, the ice is on the water, and the sun is on its way to bed.
92. When the sun goes down and the light is gone, you know August is wrapping up. And the hazy days of the end of August come; there’s no end like the start of a new goal, no more hiding in fear of the outcome, no more fearing the consequence.
93. The year is almost done, and then comes September, and the seasons change to a different life, and the end of it all, is the end of August.
94. Patience, please, and a long summer evening we’ll share because when the end of August comes, we rarely go out again in groups. Then we hope that our wishes come true.
95. The joy of seeing through the entire month of August is a full-blown one because the end of August is a beautiful day, a perfect day of summer – a perfect day to see through.
96. The end of August is a time to take on another challenge, a month to once more move forward, a time to take on another hill. September will soon be here, and so will the end of August, and it’s not just the end of the month, it’s the end of all ills.
97. At The end of August with the sun’s death in the sky, ten thousand voices sing, there’s no end, to the end of August. The end of August, it’s a time to hang the laundry in the sky, it’s a time to go to the forest and play, to see the colours that are always new.
98. The end of August – our favourite month of the year. We’ve only just begun, we’ll be through August, and we’ll leave you smiling. The end of August, it’s a time when I can really rest, relax and enjoy the summer. No worries about school exams, parents cursing at you, or a bunch of other things one cannot explain.
99. The moment of truth is here; we can see the colours of summer, the colours of fall and the colours of winter in between. Laughter in the morning, and the joy of sunset, the joy of the full moon and the stars you can see so many of them at night so much to look at on these August days, and so much to see at the end of August.
100. The end of August, is the time of year to make all of your dreams a reality. The time of year to take on new challenges; time of year to achieve all of your goals is at the end of August. When you’re done with this month, you can look at the sun and you’ll see it’s still there but you cannot see it.
If you want maximum fun, then you have to long daily for the month of August. These last day of August quotes is farewell for the month and also make you look forward to the beauty of the special month every year.