Everybody is an individual, what’s right for you may not be right for the next person, it’s as simple as that. We all have our own thoughts, beliefs, and perceptions. Everyone has their own life to lead, and as long as everyone is making their own choices, there’s no wrong or right.
The struggles that we experience in life are what makes humans unique. Being able to control how we deal with these hard times is what makes us human. Sometimes, we just need to sit back and let others live their lives, we can’t control their struggles.
We are not supposed to judge people based on their race, religion, sexual orientation, gender etc. We are all God’s children and, we all have the right to live our lives how we see fit. Some people may choose to be messy, while others may choose to be neat. Some may choose to wear sloppy clothes and, some may choose to wear fashionable clothes. Some may choose to drink, while others may choose to not drink.
These let others live their life quotes will help put things in perspective of how much time we waste bothering about how others are living their lives. Once you stop caring about what others are doing, you will have enough time and be ready for the next adventure in your life.
Let Others Live Their Life Quotes
No matter what some people might be going through, you don’t have to be nosy and intrude into their affairs or spread gossip just to feel better about yourself. Everyone is fighting their own silent battles, so live your life and let others live theirs.
1. Don’t be too quick to judge. Everyone has a story. Everyone is fighting something hard, so what may not be a big deal to you could be causing someone else sleepless nights. So don’t make life harder for people than it already is. Life is hard enough as it is, let people live the best way they can.
2. You don’t have to interfere in people’s lives. Everyone is struggling with something. So keep your mouth shut, let others live their life and refrain from judging them.
3. You have to live your life and let those who you love, live theirs. Not everyone is going to agree on everything, and that’s okay. You are who you are and, they are who they are, so why do you have to force yourself into their lives? You shouldn’t try to change people. Let them be who they want to be.
4. Do your own thing, forget about what everyone else is saying. Just live your life and let others live theirs.
5. Every day, you make hundreds of decisions that affect you and the people around you. Every decision is like a vote for the kind of world you want to live in. And when it comes to how you treat people and what you stand for, make sure that your actions are always consistent with your intentions. Because what we do matters more than what we say.
6. The easiest way to resolve a conflict with someone you don’t understand, is simply to respect their difference of opinion and allow them to live their life as they see fit. Your opinion is as valid as theirs, and it is important that they give you the same respect.
7. People have their own lives to live. It doesn’t matter what anyone else is saying, just do what you think is right for you.
8. You not only have to live your life, but you have to be careful not to hurt the people around you. No one is perfect, everyone has problems, you should give them space to sort out their own things. You do not know what this person is going through. They probably just need time and space to figure things out. Keep smiling and be happy every day.
9. Let everyone live in their own little bubble and don’t try to see life from other people’s perspectives.
10. Always respect the choices people make in their lives, it doesn’t have to be yours. Don’t take their problems into your life; people are not always ready to receive advice, only share your opinion when someone specifically asks for it.
11. Stop worrying about what other people think about you and, just focus on what you think about yourself. Live your life and let them live there’s.
12. No, you can’t know what their life is like because you’re not in their shoes. Don’t judge others and don’t try to understand anyone because no one understands you, it’s only God who does.
13. Stop comparing yourself to others, it will do you more damage than good. Instead, let others live their lives, focus on your personal growth, you’ll gain so much more!
14. Working on yourself is the only thing you should be doing. Don’t waste time comparing yourself to others, you have your life to live, they have there’s.
15. Just do what you feel is right and allow others to do the same. Stop worrying about what other people think. Do it and worry about the consequences later.
16. We all deserve to live our lives in peace. Other people’s decisions and life choices shouldn’t interfere with that, and neither should ours.
17. Don’t be so judgmental of others. You may think you understand things, but you don’t. What happens to someone else has nothing to do with you, so simply live your life and let them live theirs.
18. You have your life, let other people have theirs. Everyone is struggling with something in their life, be it money problems, relationship problems or health problems. Some might be able to solve the problem, others wouldn’t. Have a heart and, don’t be so quick to judge someone for actions you may never comprehend.
19. We are all at different points in our individual journeys. We have experienced different things which shape us. Be responsible for your life and allow others to be responsible for theirs!
20. It’s normal to have an opinion or point of view on other people. However, their lives should not be judged or made fun of unless they are hurting someone. People have gone through so much and, you cannot possibly understand why they live the way they do. It’s not right to make people feel bad about themselves, just because you don’t understand them. Be empathetic towards others and judge people based on their actions, not what you see with your eyes.
21. You have no idea what it’s like to walk in someone else’s shoes, so don’t judge them for the life they’re living. Instead, focus on your own life, and try to learn from others as you go.
22. I personally know people who have struggled and overcome so much in their personal lives that sometimes even I need to be reminded not to judge. Let people live their own lives and let them be.
23. It’s important to understand everyone’s situation. If you don’t, live your life and let them live theirs. Compassion and empathy are free, so give them away liberally.
24. Don’t mess with people’s life. If they have a body you do not like, do not look at it. If they have a body that you envy, learn to like your own first. You don’t have any right to judge the way someone looks or lives their life. If that person is happy by looking or living a certain way, then let them be.
25. It’s easy to compare our lives and feel like someone out there has it better. But you have no idea what their journey is all about. Live your own life without envy.
26. Live your life comparing it to your own and not others. People’s journeys are not meant for you to judge them or compare yours to theirs. So live your life, let others live theirs.
27. It’s easy to compare your life to someone else’s. We all do it. Don’t! You have no idea what their journey is all about. Yours is about you. Live yours, let them live theirs.
28. You really don’t know what others’ lives are like, so don’t compare yours to theirs. If you are struggling, remember that someone else may be struggling too, but they aren’t talking about it or posting about it on social media.
29. You are not their judge. Do not judge people based on the lives they are living. You have no idea what their journey is all about. Live yours, let them live theirs.
30. Treat everyone with respect, even if they don’t deserve it. Don’t judge the lives they are living. You have no idea what their story is all about.
31. Each person has a unique story on how they got to where they are. You may never know everything they’ve experienced. So instead of judging, respect and encourage each other in order to build a better world.
32. No one is as good as they think they are. Stop comparing yourself to other people and focus on making yourself better every day.
33. You’ve got more potential than you can ever imagine. Comparing yourself to those with different skills and goals is wasting your time. It’s time to cut out the excuses and get more done.
34. Life is hard. Why make it harder than it needs to be? Judge less, admire more.
35. No one really knows what’s going on in someone else’s life. Your own plate is full, sure, but so is everyone else’s.
36. It’s simple. Let people live. Ignore what everyone else is saying and do your own thing.
37. We don’t always agree with everyone, but we should show respect. Personal opinion is just that – personal.
38. You may never understand the details of someone’s life, what they’re going through at any given time, or how much they have going on. Everyone does.
39. It blows my mind that you may never understand the details of someone’s life or what they’re going through at any given time. Everyone is busy, but everyone has something going on in their life.
40. Don’t ever judge people, you don’t know their story.
41. Some people need to mind their own business and focus on themselves, rather than focusing and trying to control others.
42. Everybody has their own problems, so don’t interfere with people’s lives.
43. Nobody knows your journey better than you, so why would you waste your time and energy comparing yourself to others? Look within and figure out what lights you up. You are unique and amazing for your own reasons, not those of anyone else.
44. It’s hard to see someone you love hurt themselves by their own choices. But it’s not your job to fix everything. It’s hard to do nothing when it’s somebody you care about, but you have to let them learn from their mistakes.
45. If someone wants to have any type of relationship with you, then respect and love them for who they are, and not just for what you want them to be.
46. Realize that even people who seem to have a perfect life struggle. You never fully understand what someone else is going through.
47. The truth is, nobody understands anybody else’s life and what they’re going through.
48. You have no idea what’s going on in someone’s life or what they’re dealing with. You might think you know some things, but people are complicated.
49. Everyone’s life is like a snowflake, unique in its own way. It takes the mindset of the person to truly understand what they’re going through at any given time.
50. Everyone has their own secret of happiness. Let them find it for themselves.
51. Take the time today to focus on your happiness. Don’t get caught up in what is going on in other people’s lives. Focus on those things that make you feel inspired and motivated to take action, and be sure to surround yourself with positive people who are doing the same thing.
52. You can’t pour from an empty cup, so make sure that you aren’t letting other people’s problems become your own. Your journey is yours and yours alone, so learn to trust it and enjoy the ride and leave others to enjoy theirs too.
53. If you have the ability to help, do it. Don’t offer if you can’t deliver, as that will break someone’s hope. Make sure you’re also able to take care of yourself first, then others.
54. Let’s not tear people down when they are struggling. Everyone is fighting a battle. Be kind.
55. You don’t need to compare yourself to others. Remember, comparisons are odious. Don’t be ashamed of your journey, it’s different for a reason. Everyone takes their own path.
56. Don’t judge. Just don’t! You have no idea what’s going on in their life, so be kind and support them. There’s enough hate in the world – choose love instead.
57. Many things in life are difficult for people to talk about or deal with. This includes religion as well. Everyone is entitled to their own “truth” and that’s OK. All that matters is how they treat others! Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
58. People cannot change their past. The only thing they can do is to try to better understand who they are today and to work towards becoming the best version of themselves.
59. If you don’t understand someone’s situation, simply live your life, and let them live theirs.
60. Who you are is determined by what you have been through. It is the very journey that makes you who you are. Everyone has a story, a reason to be how they are and how they act, don’t judge them for it.
61. If you must judge, do so on the intentions of their actions and not on the actions themselves. Don’t judge them, only show love!
62. You should never judge someone until you’ve walked a mile in their shoes. If you don’t understand their situation, simply live your life, and let them live theirs.
63. Don’t make assumptions about anyone’s life. Learn to be open-minded, supportive, and compassionate.
64. It’s not our job to judge, condemn, or criticize the way others choose to live. Instead, let’s simply focus on leading a good life of our own and living by example. Judge not.
65. You can’t get through anyone else’s journey, so don’t waste your time trying. Get on with your own life instead.
66. We’re all different, and we’re all human. Sometimes we don’t understand our fellow man’s situation and often it’s not because we’re mean, or insensitive; mostly, it is because we just do not know. Let us always be open-minded and realize we are all in this together.
67. We are all unique individuals and have our own unique situations. Some people have it easy, while others do not. To judge someone’s situation is wrong. If you really love a person, you will be happy for their life and successes, not resentful.
68. As life progresses, more and more people struggle to interact with those unlike themselves. When this happens, one of two things can be done. We can push even harder to make our thoughts and feelings understood by others, or we can simply open ourselves up to the chance that they are human just like we are, even if they don’t share our opinions.
69. People create situations in their lives for a reason. Find out what every person is about before you judge them for things that are going on in their private lives.
70. Nobody has a perfect life. Everybody has their own problems. Sometimes people let you down, but sometimes the surprises are wonderful.
71. Rather than spending your time judging others, try asking why someone is acting in a certain way. People act off their emotions, not what is true about you or them for, that matter.
72. We all need to respect each other and have a sense of support for one another.
73. You don’t know anyone’s situation, you don’t know their struggles, so it is not fair to judge them. Simply choose kindness because you never know when you are going to need it in return.
74. If you don’t know someone’s life story, don’t write their ending.
75. You should never judge someone before you get to know them. Strive to be more open-minded and welcome everyone into your life.
76. Worrying about other people whose circumstances you don’t know is a waste of time. Let them live their life and, you’ll be better off.
77. Imagine if you could live your life without judgment. To be able to see things from different points of view and understand the struggles that people go through. It seems difficult to be completely free from judgment, but being more aware of what we don’t know can help us be free from our preconceived notions about other people.
78. While it’s easy to judge someone else’s actions, you can never fully grasp their motives or the challenges they are dealing with at that very moment.
79. If you’ve ever questioned someone about their life choices, try forgetting about them for a minute and instead focus on how to live your own life better.
80. Life is short and, we never truly know how much time we have. Spend it doing what you love, with the ones you love and make every moment count. Don’t waste your time worrying about someone else’s life, live your own life, and let others live theirs. You can always get involved when you feel there is a need, but until then stay true to yourself and what makes you happy.
81. If you want to make your own life better, quit worrying about others.
82. You should always consider how others feel. If you don’t, then you may be missing the big picture.
83. Sometimes it’s hard to understand other people. Ask questions, do your research, and listen. Empathy changes perspectives and, understanding improves your life and theirs.
84. Sometimes, you have to put yourself in another person’s shoes and understand their background. If you do this, then everyone will be able to get together and move forward together.
85. If you want to be happier and more successful then start focusing on improving your own life rather than troubling yourself with judgemental thoughts about other people.
86. We all have choices, no matter how small or large. Stop wasting your time on what others want for themselves and focus on what you want for your own life.
87. People have their own specific reasons for doing things, and a lot of the time it’s not about you. Still, a little empathy goes a long way and we’re all in this together.
88. Life is not one-size-fits-all. Everyone has a unique story and will make decisions based on their specific needs and preferences. When you have empathy, it means that you see things from another person’s perspective before judging them or making assumptions. It also means that you are openhearted and compassionate, which makes you a better person.
89. Everyone has their own battles to fight. When you fail to see the situation from their perspective, it’s easy to cast judgment, which then turns into unhappiness and resentment.
90. Listen, we all have a unique experience on earth. You might not understand what people are dealing with, but who cares? We don’t understand how anything works. Embrace the mystery of existence and just be nice to each other.
91. If you don’t understand the circumstances another person is in, it’s not your place to judge. Live your life in a way that serves you, and let others do the same.
92. You don’t know what people are going through, so stop judging them and start loving them. You don’t know their story, so give them a chance to tell it. If you knew their truth, maybe you would understand.
93. Please understand that you do not know what it is like to walk in someone else’s shoes. Try hard to see the world from their perspective. You may not agree with their actions, but perhaps you can better understand their motives. No one knows your motivations, so you cannot judge others based on theirs.
94. If you stop to look at other people’s lives, it will help you understand them better. You can always love someone more when you have a better understanding of their pain or journey.
95. Think of all the things that you never did, because someone made you feel small or weak. Let go of those feelings and judge others only when you stand in their shoes.
96. Stay in your own lane. Don’t waste your time on other people’s problems. If they need help, God will send them someone. But until then, stay out of it. Focus on your own life and how you can make it as happy as possible.
97. Nobody else knows the specific challenges or temptations that someone else is facing. If a particular behaviour doesn’t make sense to you, don’t judge them. Nobody understands anybody else’s life and what they’re going through.
98. Because none of us can get to know how another person feels from the inside, it is important to be kind and understanding toward others.
99. It’s so important to think before you act and before you judge. But if there’s one thing we all fail at over and over again, it’s doing that with other people. Much of the time, this failure is caused by the fact that we don’t understand each other’s lives.
100. Everybody has their own problems, so pay attention to your own life.
I am sure these let others live their life quotes have enlightened you on the importance of not being judgmental when it comes to how people are leaving their lives. You can’t really understand what one is going through or the battle they are fighting until you walk in their shoes.
Be emphatic towards others, learn to be more supportive, love more and the world will be a better place. Do share with a friend and, please drop a comment.