Change, they say, is the only constant thing in life, but it’s one of the things most people dread. Changing our friends, residential areas, jobs, personal possessions, or letting go of some vital things and beloved ones could be difficult because of how dear they are to our hearts. Yet, for the sake of achieving peace of mind, growth, and success in life, we must learn to let go.
Though it’s not uncommon to hear people say “just accept, let it go, and move on”, it’s never as easy as it sounds. The times spent together with loved ones and the moments shared with them make it even more difficult to do so. We hold on to past hurts, dying relationships, unprofitable businesses, etc. because humans often tend to resist change. But if we can learn to let go of expectations or anything that is currently not in our highest good, the happier and more content we will be.
We must learn to accept that some things and people in our life are not meant to be with us forever but come within a time frame. They serve a valid purpose but when it’s obvious that the purpose has been fulfilled, they should be released to go and be replaced with others. We must be conscious that some people or things are not for us to keep or cling to forever.
So, if you’ve been holding onto something or someone for so long and it seems you are on the brink of losing it, don’t be perturbed, scared, or alarmed; it has to happen for a new phase to kickstart. That’s why these letting go and acceptance quotes have been compiled to show you why you need to let go and accept whatever proceeds out of that decision in good faith.
Letting Go and Acceptance Quotes
Sometimes, the most painful thing you can do is walk away from someone or something. At other times it’s the most beautiful. Letting go is hard, but sometimes necessary. However, remember that you’ll never be in this position again. So, never waste it.
1. You are brave, you are strong. You will continue to better yourself, learn, and grow. Your decision to let go and accept it has indeed shaped you into an even stronger person.
2. Getting rid of toxic people and situations in our lives may be painful, and the space they leave will be empty. Still, you can do anything. Life is about growth, never be afraid to become who you are always meant to be.
3. Letting go of things and people in our lives may leave a space and will leave us empty. Fill that void with new experiences and use it as an opportunity to start your new life. Sometimes you have to let go in order to move on and find happiness.
4. Letting go is hard but it’s worth it. After it, you will achieve greatness and greater happiness. Letting go of our ego is sometimes painful and scary. But it’s one of the greatest self-improvement actions you can take to become your best self.
5. Learning to let go of people, places and things will make you a better person. You have to let go of what you thought was real. Letting go will help you grow more than holding on.
6. People are always coming and going. At first, it hurts to be let go, but you’ll soon realize that letting them go was the best thing that could have happened to you. Learning to let go is the fastest way to recover from a bad experience. You will realize this when you accept it.
7. The life that we have is made up of the things we have and the memories of the people that we lost. We hear from many who struggle with this feeling of emptiness in their lives. To achieve the life you want, you need to let go of the obstacles standing in your way.
8. Letting go of someone you love may hurt but it’s the only way to set yourself free and allow that person to be happy. Most people see letting go as painfully giving up something they love or growing apart from people they care about. But what if letting go meant the exact opposite?
9. Letting go frees up your resources so that you can move on to something better for you and your happiness. When we let go of people or things, they may leave a hole in our lives, but we fill them with amazing feelings of well-being.
10. Learn to let go of people, places, and things. And you will become a better person! Let go of the past and the present will await you. Change is good. Getting rid of the bad habits that are holding you back and replacing them with habits that will move you forward will make your life better.
11. Sometimes, you need to let go. You can’t hold onto things forever. You need to move on, and you’ll be better for it in the end. Letting go and acceptance allows us to relax into the situation and have peace and happiness.
12. The more you let go of your past, the happier you can be. Whether you’re learning how to get by or aiming for the top, letting go of people, places, and things will boost you to the next level. The benefits of letting go far outweigh the loss of it. You will realize this when you accept it.
13. You have the freedom to pursue your goals and dreams. If you let go of the past, you can achieve anything. We all have struggles in life but if we accept them, grow from them, and work hard at achieving our goals, happiness is reachable.
14. Sometimes you have to make tough decisions, even when the cost seems too high. It can be painful to let go of someone you love, but freeing them to pursue their own happiness ultimately protects both of you.
15. The truth is, sometimes you need to lose something to gain something better. Don’t be afraid of doing the one thing that can set you and the other person free. Letting go of some people in our lives may hurt us but we will be better of at the end.
16. Things and people I own do not own me. I am not my possessions. I control my possessions, they do not control me. If you want to succeed, it’s important to let go of the past and focus on today. This gives you the strength and perspective you need to achieve big goals in life.
17. Clinging onto regrets in the past will only hold you back from moving forwards. Loosen your grip and let go so you can move on! The greatest gifts you can ever give yourself are the courage to release what no longer serves you, and the patience to wait for what you deserve.
18. It is important to let go and move on. Accept the situation for what it is, and you’ll find happiness. Letting go of people and things may leave a space, but it will allow you to fill that space with better things.
19. Don’t be held back by the events of the past. Do not allow yourself to be trapped in a cage of your own making. Develop the self-determination to move forward, without looking back. Letting go of someone you love may hurt, but you need to free yourself sometimes and free the person too so that both of you can make appreciable progress in life.
20. Happiness is a byproduct of living and letting go of your past or current circumstances. With acceptance, you’re able to turn it all into a positive experience. Sometimes we have to let go so that we can see the opportunities ahead.
21. When you let go of the past, you open doorways to opportunity and success. The past doesn’t define you, but it can motivate you towards a brighter future. If you let go of someone you love, it can hurt and leave you feeling lost. But sometimes letting go is the best thing for both of you to be happy and successful in life.
22. To be everything you can be, you must understand the importance of doing more with less. Learning to let go of people, places and things will make you a better person. The secret to living a happy life is letting go of the past and taking responsibility for who you are today.
23. The past is the past. It’s time to move on and let go of any regrets. Focus on today, and you will be able to achieve anything! Letting go of what was, will give you the best chance at happiness. Forgiving and letting go of the past is the path to true happiness.
24. Let go of the past. Let it go. Free yourself from it by letting it go. Letting go of the past will create space and be able to move on with life. Letting go of the past can be tough but it’s absolutely necessary if you want to be happy and fulfilled. See why you should let go and move on to achieve more happiness in life.
25. Letting go and acceptance of it is finding happiness in the long run. When the people you’ve loved the most leave your life, it makes you want to give up on love. But for a long time, I turned these experiences into reasons to push people away, rather than let them in.
26. Learn to let go. It’s only when we do that we can truly look forward and move towards a brighter present. You cannot change the past. You can’t relive it and you may lose a lot of time thinking about it. The past is where we get our lessons learned, failures overcome, and success. Use your present to make things better for your future.
27. It’s time to let go of the things and people in our lives who have held us back. Look to the future, not the past. The past is behind you. Don’t hold on to it. Holding on only weakens you. The future is ahead of you, staring you in the face. Focus on it; you’ll see where your free will can take you.”
28. Letting go will allow you to have a better quality of life. Refreshing your schedule and releasing yourself from unnecessary burdens will help you enjoy life more and have a positive impact on the people around you.
29. Are you waiting for something to get better? Want to know how to stop stressing about the things that you can’t change? In this article, we’ll show you ways to let go and live your life. Letting go leads to better Happiness.
30. If you refuse to let go, the past will hold you down and keep you trapped. Make the decision to do whatever it takes to transform your life for the better. You can realize your dreams and break through your current limitations or you can let them hold you down. The choice is yours.
31. Letting go will help you let go of your negative, self-destructive traits. You’ll learn to accept it and move on. Letting go will make you stronger, wiser, and more capable of tackling life’s challenges than ever before. Trust in your strength to move on and be better for it.
32. Surrounding yourself with the right people isn’t easy. But cutting toxic relationships from your life is one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself. You must be brave in order to let go of a past relationship and move on. In doing so, you will free yourself from the mental and emotional chains that held you down and take control of your future.
33. Positive thinking isn’t just a soft and fluffy feel-good term. It is a legitimate therapeutic technique that can significantly improve your life in many aspects. The past is over and done with. Don’t spend your time dwelling on the past. Move forward, look to the future, and make a new plan.
34. You will realize that the benefits of letting go far outweigh the loss of it when you accept it. Letting go of things, even good things will make you happier in the end. You need to learn when to let go so that you can achieve true happiness and peace of mind.
35. Learning how to let go is a key tool for finding happiness. Give things up and you will immediately be happier. You have the power to make good decisions. Letting go of people, places, and things have given you inner strength. You know who you are and what you can do.
36. We now know that we cannot consistently control what happens to us. However, it’s up to you who you become and how you react. Embrace the past and use it to make you stronger. Learn from your mistakes and use that knowledge to help you persevere for the future.
37. Sometimes, saying goodbye is the best for you. It can help you open the door to positive changes in your life and make way for a better tomorrow. Many people never become what they’re meant to be because they make a small investment in themselves to build their future. It’s better to accept it and live your dreams than regret it and wonder what could’ve been.
38. You can’t change the past, but you can learn from it, and if you focus your energy on the future, you’ll forget all about your regrets. There is no feeling quite like letting go. It is a welcome relief from the constraints we are bound to in this world. You will feel that relief when you allow yourself to let go of everything that holds you back.
39. Letting go of things and people in our lives may leave a space but will leave us empty. When you let go of the past and accept it as history, you will be better able to focus on today and your future. You don’t need to hold onto worldly things to be successful. Learn the importance of letting go, and you’ll be happier and stronger.
40. While we may be empty after letting go, there’s always an opportunity to be filled with new things that will help us grow. Just know that some days will be hard but hang in there. The struggle is temporary and then everything’s better.
41. Everyone experiences stress, but have you ever stopped to think about how it affects your life? It’s time to change your outlook on the things that matter most. By letting go of your worries and learning how to relax, you’ll take back control of your life and find more happiness in the process.
42. When you let go of the need to control, you become free. With this freedom comes the potential for more happiness. The time you let go of someone you love is the time you are going to give yourself a chance to discover new emotions and new joys.
43. Letting go will change your life. Letting go will bring excitement, abundance, freedom, and peace of mind into your life. You don’t realize it but letting go will help you. It allows new and better things to enter your life. Letting go has many benefits. You deserve them.
44. Remember to never get too attached to anyone or anything because it will hold you back and prevent you from growing. Find the strength to let go of things that are holding you back. Don’t accept anything less than what you deserve.
45. For every door that closes, another door opens. This is the beauty of life. Letting go and moving on are the first steps to taking control of your life. It’s hard to say goodbye, but eventually, you will have to for your own sake. Grab a drink of water and start moving on.
46. When we let go of things (or people), we gain freedom, ease, and inner calm. Goodbyes hurt at the moment, but at the end of the day, you have to be happy with yourself! Release yourself from negativity, self-doubt, and other emotional baggage. You’ll be able to live your life in the present, not the past.
47. While letting go of what is weighing us down can feel like death, we must let go to be reborn. And maybe, just maybe, you won’t have to give up, but instead, shift and grow to be the best version of yourself. If you refuse to let go and accept that reality of life, you will end up trapped and being held down in the past.
48. Happiness is created through balance. You must find peace in letting go and acceptance of things you cannot change. You can’t open a new door when you are still holding on to the old one. Don’t be afraid to let go and move on.
49. Surrendering your worries, stresses, and anxieties will help you to be happier. When you let go of the past, you free the inner resources to build the future you were meant to live. The first step to making your dreams a reality is to get out of your comfort zone and leave the past behind.
50. Some of our friendships may end, but we will adapt and be better off in the long run. When you release those things that no longer serve you, you let the Universe bring better things into your life. You should let go of the past and accept it because it is by doing this that you can get the strength and focus for today and the future.
Sometimes, letting go may be hard because of the attachment we have with people or our possessions. Nevertheless, we must learn to do it in order to move on in our journey in life. We must get to the point where we accept that some things are not meant to stay forever and just let them go.
Hope you enjoyed these letting go and acceptance quotes. Don’t hesitate to comment and also share them with the ones you love.