As humans, we feel torrents of emotions, one of which is anger. Anger is an emotion that can wreak havoc as such, letting it go is the best option when it comes upon us. However, we must learn to be in control of our emotions before they get the best of us.
This may not be easy but achievable, but it is what everyone should work towards. Anger does not build but destroys, it can destroy the relationship or investment that has been built for years.
Anger is not ego that should be romanced, but pride that should be treated like a plague. With this amazing compilation of letting go of anger quotes, you will see the need to let go of rage and resentment and embrace peace rather than conflict that well out from rage or anger.
Letting Go of Anger Quotes
It may not be easy to tame your raging emotions, but the best thing you can do still is to let go of your anger before it costs you what you love the most. Don’t wait till your anger make you do crazy things before you learn how to move on.
1. The best thing you can do for yourself is to let go of your anger. Endeavour not to hold unto it but trust that what is happening is for your highest good.
2. Letting go of anger doesn’t mean you don’t care about something anymore. It means you have an open heart and are willing to forgive and be forgiven.
3. We are all works in progress, but we each have work to do to be a better version of ourselves. Let go of anger, and whatever you do, don’t hold onto it.
4. Forgive everyone, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.
5. Let go of anger—it’s wasting your emotional energy and eating you alive. You deserve better.
6. Let go of anger. You don’t deserve to be tortured by it. Let your sweetness show and not your demon.
7. Anger is not profitable; let it go before it consumes you and transforms you into who you are not.
8. In the heat of the moment, don’t be too quick to show your emotions. Instead, take a deep breath, and you’d see how your anger disappears.
9. You are human and should get angry about some things but try letting go of your anger instead of building on it.
10. You are a strong woman. Don’t let anger get the best of you. Kindly walk away when you see your emotions rising like turbulent water.
11. Whenever you are angry, just take a walk for 5 minutes before you are done; your emotions will subside.
12. Learn to let go of anger, so you don’t lose what is dear to you. You can do this.
13. To be the best you can be, you must be in charge of your emotions. Letting go of anger is a skill you must master.
14. Anger can cost you a lot so letting it go is one of the greatest things you can do for yourself.
15. Whenever you get angry, try not to carry out your anger; it won’t make you feel better at the end of the day but more terrible.
16. What’s the first step in letting go of anger and resentment? Recognize that you are not responsible for other people’s actions, feelings, or reactions. You cannot change them.
17. Let go of anger, but remember the lesson. Let go of resentment, but never forget the reason. Always forgive, but never forget!
18. Next time you feel anger or resentment rising in your chest, remember, it’s okay to let it go.
19. It’s ok to let go of things you have been carrying around for a long time. Just don’t forget to forgive yourself too.
20. Let go of resentments. Forgive everyone for everything. Life is too short to be angry or resentful. Count your blessings instead.
21. To love someone, you have to learn to let go of all the reasons why you should stop loving them.
22. Find a way to forgive, even though they hurt you. Love them anyway.
23. Letting go of anger and resentment is a great way to feel happier. Sometimes it’s all we need to get back to our old selves.
24. Letting go of anger and resentment takes 7 minutes. Forgiveness takes seven days. Try it every day until you master the art of letting go and forgiveness.
25. Let go of anger and resentment, and it will be replaced by loving-kindness, compassion, patience, forgiveness, tolerance, joy, peace, and confidence.
26. Forgive others. Forgive yourself. Forgive the situation. Let go of anger and resentment by focusing on what you can do moving forward.
27. Forgiveness is the best way to break a chain of hatred. Anger, resentment, and hatred are like rust that never sleeps.
28. That person is not you and never will be. So release them from your mind, set yourself free.
29. Resentment is like drinking poison and hoping it will kill your enemies. Kindly let go of your anger.
30. Life is too short to hold grudges, so live a life filled with happiness and laughter by letting go of the rage.
31. Letting go of anger and resentment is like an addiction detox. It does not happen all at once. It happens in stages. Someday you will master the art of letting go of anger.
32. Forgive everyone. Let go of anger and resentment. Life is too beautiful to be anything but happy.
33. Let your grudges go. Let your worries go. Find peace this week by holding unto kindness instead.
34. Don’t hold on to anger or hurt. It’s like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
35. Remember: Your anger is a powerful energy. You can use it to build or destroy. But the choice is yours.
36. We’re not perfect—but we can forgive each other.
37. The past is just a story we tell ourselves. Choose to live for today by letting go of anger caused by the past.
38. It’s almost a holiday weekend, and you know what that means: time to dump all the junk in your trunk. Say bye to bad energy and anger but hello to good vibes.
39. Letting go of anger and resentment is like digging up a big root that you’ve planted in your mind. It’s not easy, but it’s worth the effort.
40. Breathe in and breathe out. Allow yourself to feel centred, relaxed and open. And then you will realize that letting go of anger and resentment is possible.
41. All your feelings can be healed in a big way through forgiveness.
42. Let everything go and make room for a healthy new you. Simply resolve to let go of everything holding you back so far in life.
43. We all have had those painful “moments” with people from our past. But it’s time to let them go and forgive the ones who wronged you so that your future can be filled with peace.
44. Wipe animosity off your mind and let go of grudges with apologies, forgiveness, and resolution.
45. You cannot hold on to anger and expect a positive life outcome.
46. Get rid of negative emotions that weigh you down and make you unhappy.
47. You are allowed to be mad. You are not stuck being this way but let go of your anger.
48. Sometimes, a grudge can feel like a heavyweight. Dropping it can feel like freedom.
49. Life is too short for toxic people. Let go of negative feelings, forgive, and live free.
50. Let go of yesterday’s anger so that you can grab tomorrow by the horns.
51. We all have something we’re not proud of. Let it go and start the new year fresh.
52. Let go of your grudges—they’re as heavy as a ton of bricks.
53. Forgive and forget. Letting go of resentment and anger is the first step toward happiness.
54. You can either hold onto anger or let it go. So, tonight try to let go of your anger.
55. Letting go of what you can’t change is the key to happiness. Stop being mad at yourself or anyone for that matter.
56. Let go of anger – no one deserves the burden of holding onto it.
57. It’s so easy to forgive. Just say, “I forgive you.” Try it until you achieve it.
58. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it, this also goes for your anger issues.
59. Letting go of anger is not a gift to others. It’s a gift to yourself. Let go now.
60. Letting go of your anger might be what you need to feel healthier and sound again.
61. It’s never too late to start over. If you’re ready to step up and make a change, leave your past behind.
62. If you don’t forgive, nothing works. Forgive everyone—it’s the only way to live.
63. Don’t let the angry moment last longer than it should. Forgive and forget. After all, as they say, time is a great healer.
64. When something bothers you, let it go. Otherwise, it will become bigger than you.
65. You haven’t failed until you quit on yourself. Keep trying and never stop believing you can overcome your anger.
66. Forgive and forget. Let bygones be bygones. Stay humble and kind. All is forgiven.
67. You can’t hold on to yesterday. Let it go, and accept that things will never be the same.
68. Let go of anger and resentments. Keep your mind clear and peaceful.
69. We all have moments of frustration, but it’s important to let go of your anger and resentment. Find peace in the ocean air.
70. Let go of your anger, so it doesn’t take over your life.
71. Let go of anger; always forgive. Anger is a prison for your soul.
72. Life is too short! Don’t hold onto anger or hurt; instead, forgive and let it go.
73. Forgive yourself. Life is too short to be mad at someone who doesn’t value you.
74. If you’re mad, talk to a friend or a grown-up you trust. If something happens and you can fix it, try to make it right. If something is broken or wrong, let it go. Remember that things can’t be fixed right away—you’ll have to let the pieces fall where they may.
75. When you hold onto bitterness, you’re like poison ivy. You need to let go of the things that hurt you—forgive and forget.
76. Sometimes, the most powerful thing you can do is forgive.
77. Nothing tastes as good as a fresh start feels.
78. It’s time to let go of anger, rage, and bitterness. The longer you hold on to it, the worse it gets. Forgive, then forget.
79. Be the type of person that someone wants to be around. Don’t hold grudges or negativity against anyone, and let go of your rage. Let it go.
80. It’s not in your best interest to hold onto anger. It will only hurt your heart and ruin any chance of being happy.
81. This season is a time for forgiveness—for yourself and others. Be kind to your inner critic.
82. Letting go of anger is like stepping off a cliff—you have to let yourself drop.
83. Let go of all bitterness, rage, anger, brawling, and slander, along with every form of malice.
84. Don’t hold back on being nice because of what people did to you in the past. Let it go and treat yourself to something nice today!
85. Good luck getting that anger out of your heart. You can’t lose if you don’t play.
86. Anger turns your bowels to water and makes you want to lash out at everyone within reach—even those who love you. It’s a poison that can destroy you from the inside out.
87. Let’s all join in a dynamic movement to let go of anger and negativity. We’re all different, but we can celebrate our diversity instead of being divided.
88. You can’t move forward if you’re stuck in the past. Let go of bitterness and make this day great!
89. Don’t hold onto something so tightly that it hurts. What’s done is done. Let it go.
90. To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.
91. Let go of bitterness, rage, anger, and hate. Do you know what they do to you when you hold unto these negative emotions; they eat you up alive until it’s too late. Let it go before it destroys you.
92. Instead of holding onto anger, jealousy, and bitterness, let’s resolve to make every day count with love for ourselves and others.
93. You don’t have to carry everything that happened to you around with you for the rest of your life.
94. Let go of anger, rage, and bitterness as you start your day with a clear mind and heart.
95. Letting go of anger is one of the hardest things to do because it’s easy to get mad and hard to forgive.
96. Letting go of anger doesn’t mean giving up. It means feeling the anger and then letting it go.
97. Don’t hold on to anger or bitterness. The way you treat people in life has everything to do with your future.
98. You’re not stuck; you’re not sitting there in the wrong traffic lane. You can move over and let go of anger.
99. Let it go, let it go – sorry, resist the urge to hold onto pain and anger. Don’t carry grudges. Make amends and move on instead.
100. Anger and rage are like the wind. They blow out your lamp of discernment.
I am glad you read through these amazing and beautiful letting go of anger quotes. I hope you have selected your choice from them, please don”t forget to shere with your family and friends.