Dealing with life can be tough. Whether you’re struggling to get through school, starting a new job, trying to maintain a relationship or fighting your inner thoughts, life is hard. It doesn’t get easier, we only get stronger.
Each year, life gets a bit more challenging. There are new twists, new turns, and more hurdles to overcome. With that in mind, it’s easy to dwell on the challenges. But dwelling is not an option — you have work to do and life to live, so you must push through the hard times and get stronger.
If you want to succeed in life, you have to be willing to push through any challenges or hardships. Sometimes it will be easier for you than other times. It all depends on what you’re trying to accomplish.
While all of this may be true, there are great quotes that perfectly encompass the challenges of life: A collection of life doesn’t get easier quotes is right here, to inspire yourself or others.
Life Doesn’t Get Easier Quotes
Life doesn’t get easier, we only try to be dogged. We’re not promised tomorrow and we don’t know how much time we have left on this earth. We need to stop delaying our dreams for some future date that may not ever come.
1. Life does not get easier, the more you live, the better you get at it. If you want something to change, then make a change yourself. Life’s problems are solved by doing instead of waiting.
2. Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, over time, we build strength and resilience that helps us handle anything life throws at us.
3. Life doesn’t get easier, it goes on. To keep existing, you must keep moving.
4. Life doesn’t get easier, it gets harder till you learn how to deal with it. Facing life’s trials and tribulations, that’s when you learn how strong you really are.
5. Life doesn’t get easier, determination is the key. You might have to do things over and over again until you get it right.
6. Patience is necessary for life. You won’t learn everything at once because life doesn’t get easier.
7. Life doesn’t get easier but we can achieve what we want if we want to. Believe in yourself, use the tools that are available, and stop living a life of dissatisfaction.
8. When you’re at the bottom, life doesn’t get easier. If you’re at the bottom, life gets harder. It’s not easy to move up.
9. Life is short and doesn’t get easier. If we want something, we shouldn’t wait. We should go after it now.
10. Life doesn’t get easier, we don’t know when it will. If you want something, go get it now!
11. The struggles we all face in life are really just opportunities to learn, grow, and strengthen ourselves. Life doesn’t get easier.
12. Life doesn’t get easier. Every emotion you experience is valid and important, but at some point, you have to choose whether they’re going to control your life or not.
13. Life can not get easier than it is, it’s so much more rewarding to pull yourself up out of the mud and start walking than it is to stay stuck there forever.
14. Life is a series of natural and often unpredictable changes. It doesn’t get easier. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow.
15. Life doesn’t get easier. We are not deterred by the obstacles in our path; we let things flow naturally forward.
16. Life doesn’t get easier, we just get better and stronger at it.
17. Life doesn’t necessarily get easier as you get older, but it can bring you unexpected opportunities to grow as a person.
18. Life doesn’t get easier, It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.
19. Life doesn’t get easier, don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
20. Life doesn’t get easier but It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
21. Life doesn’t get easier, you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
22. Life doesn’t get easier, we only understand it better. And you’ll never find happiness until you stop looking for it and start living it.
23. Life doesn’t get easier, we only get tougher, and you can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
24. Life doesn’t get easier but it shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
25. Life is a continual uphill battle, but the obstacles we encounter can be the stepping stones to further success.
26. Though life is difficult and sometimes even exhausting, we can learn to be happy. If someone has told you that you can’t succeed, use that negativity as motivation to prove them wrong.
27. Life doesn’t get easier, we have only learnt to find hope in hopeless situations.
28. Life doesn’t get easier, you can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.
29. Life is not easier than it used to be, we have learnt not to stop when we are tired, but to stop when we’re done.
30. Life does not get easier, but how you deal with the hardships that come your way, and how you handle them will make you stronger.
31. Life doesn’t get easier, it gets a little harder and a little longer, but, we get a little stronger.
32. Life gets harder. And you will be stronger than you’ve ever been, so let it hurt. And let it burn, and let it help you be the person you were meant to be.
33. Life is not easier, it’s just more difficult, and there is always more to do, but we must keep on.
34. Life is a mission and a mission never ends, you just keep on fighting, and when you win, you’ll see that you made it through.
35. Life doesn’t get easier, it gets harder and harder, but it’s all made up of things that we can do.
36. Life doesn’t get easier, you learn to love it, and what you don’t know, is there’s so much more to be found.
37. Life doesn’t get easier, it’s full of twists and turns.
38. You don’t get an easy life, but you get a life that is worth the fight.
39. Life is hard, but we make it easier by taking small steps every day. So step up and be the best version of yourself.
40. Life can be challenging. But it’s during these tough times that you develop the strength and resilience to get through anything.
41. For every challenge life throws your way, there’s always a lesson. And for every lesson, there’s an opportunity for growth. Always Keep on Growing.
42. Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving—you get stronger and more determined. You’ll figure out what you’re made of.
43. Don’t wait until life gets easier, train now so you don’t have to be strong later.
44. Life doesn’t get easier. There will be people who doubt you. You will make mistakes. But, behind all that, with hard work, anything is POSSIBLE.
45. Hard times build character, strength, and resilience. Leverage them to get better and grow stronger because life doesn’t get easier.
46. Life isn’t supposed to be easy. If it were, then everyone would get to their goals easily.
47. Life doesn’t get easier, to be happy you must have a lot of courage to create your own happiness and command your own destiny.
48. Life is not supposed to get easier. You’re supposed to get stronger.
49. Life doesn’t get easier, but it helps to remind yourself that the hard parts are temporary.
50. Life doesn’t get easier or harder, you just go through it faster.
51. Keep on Dancing. Keep on Moving. Life will appear easier if you keep on moving.
52. If life doesn’t throw you any curveballs, then you’re just standing in the wrong batter’s box.
53. Life will take you to places you’d rather not go, but it will also teach you things you’d never learn otherwise.
54. Life doesn’t get easier, but adversity builds your strength, resilience and character—things that make you a different kind of person.
55. Life doesn’t get better, we only learn to see the good in it. Focus your eyes on the target and never waiver.
56. Life doesn’t get easier or more comfortable, you just get stronger and stronger.
57. Life doesn’t get easier but what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger.
58. When people tell you that life gets easier as you go along, they’re lying to you. Life will never get easier, you just get stronger.
59. life is full of challenges and you have to push yourself to be your best.
60. Don’t give up on life. If you’ve failed once or twice, it doesn’t mean you’ll fail at everything.
61. Life doesn’t get easier but you’re stronger than you think.
62. Life won’t always be easy, but it will always be worth it.
63. Life doesn’t get easier, you’ll never get to where you want to go if you don’t push through the uncomfortable moments.
64. When things get hard, you have to remember that it’s only temporary. Use your pain to grow stronger.
65. Life doesn’t get easier. When you’re tired, you lose. When you quit, you lose.
66. There is nothing in this world worth having that doesn’t require some kind of effort.
67. We can’t make life easier, but we can make it happier. Life always balances itself out. It’s all about how you look at it.
68. Life will be challenging, life will be hard but you are strong enough to get through the tough times.
69. Just like learning to ride a bike, life is a process.
70. Life doesn’t get easier, there are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
71. Life doesn’t wait for anyone, so get going.
72. Life doesn’t get easier. You are just better at handling it.
73. Life doesn’t get easier than this. You either get stronger or you stay weak. It’s your decision.
74. Life’s toughest battles are always fought on the inside. Your outside is simply a reflection of your inside.
75. Life doesn’t get easier but you’re strong enough to get through anything. Believe in yourself and never give up.
76. Life doesn’t get easier, you just get stronger and more positive.
77. Life is never easy. We have work to do, obligations to meet, and the ultimate obligation to bring liberty back into the world.
78. The world isn’t perfect. It’s harsh and it’s cruel and doesn’t get better but that’s why there’s us to look at it in the face.
79. Life doesn’t get easier, we live as though the world was what it should be, show it what it can be.
80. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.
81. Life doesn’t get easier. Draw on the wisdom of yesterday to inform your decisions today, and look forward to a future with renewed hope.
82. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up!
83. Life doesn’t get easier. You cannot control the storms of life… so stop fighting them. What you can do is find a way to enjoy life despite these storms.
84. Life doesn’t get easier. If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it!
85. When you accept that life doesn’t get easier, you will stop asking it to be easy. But when you make peace with how things are, you will find yourself at ease.
86. Life doesn’t get easier, when you make peace with that, you will have less stress because you won’t be fighting the world anymore.
87. Life doesn’t get easier but you can change your life by changing your thoughts.
88. When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up!
89. Life doesn’t get easier, success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
90. Life doesn’t get easier, but it’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
91. Life does not get easier but an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
92. Life does not get easier, when you fall down, you got to get up and keep going.
93. It doesn’t matter how slow you go as long as you don’t stop. Life doesn’t get easier.
94. Life doesn’t get any easier, it is about you growing and improving and getting better.
95. If you want life to be easy, go live on an island somewhere. You will never learn, grow or expand on an island.
96. Life doesn’t get easier. The secret of life is to find the place where you truly belong…where you fit, as a key fits into its lock.
97. life is not supposed to be easy. It’s supposed to be worth it!
98. In life, things don’t get easier; you just get stronger. Life wouldn’t be worthwhile if it weren’t hard sometimes.
99. Life is not easy but we make things happen instead of letting things happen!
100. Life doesn’t get easier, but we get more dogged. It’s a fight and it’s not always fair but it’s worth it.
Life doesn’t get easier. Every day we wake up, ready to tackle whatever challenges the world throws at us. The struggles may be hard and the problems may be immense, but that doesn’t mean each of our days needs to be a struggle. Take it one experience at a time.
With the life doesn’t get easier quotes up there, we can always be inspired and motivate others too.