Life is a boomerang. Things happen to you and then they come back at you. It’s as simple as that. If you insult someone, they will find a way to get back at you. If you hurt someone’s feelings, they will find a way to hurt your feelings back. If you do something bad, good or otherwise, expect it to come back on you in some form or another.
This is not necessarily karma — but it is something like it — and it applies to everyone in all situations. The only thing that changes about these things are the details, but the principle remains the same: The universe tends toward balance and harmony, so whatever goes out into the world comes back around again eventually; often with interest.
However, sometimes the best thing to do when life throws something at you is not to fight it, but rather embrace it and make the most out of it. This is because there are always lessons that come from every situation we experience. If you learn from these lessons and use them to grow as a person, then everything will be okay.
For example, if someone has wronged you, forgive them and move on. Don’t let them continue to hurt your life; instead, let go of resentment and anger so that they cannot affect you anymore. We need to learn from our experiences so that we can grow as individuals and make better decisions in the future. We should not dwell on past mistakes or failures because there are plenty of opportunities for success waiting ahead!
Below is a collection of life is a boomerang quotes that will make you focus on doing the right things.
Life Is a Boomerang Quotes
Life is a boomerang. It returns to the place from where it was thrown. It can be a minute, an hour or a day but it comes back and hits you hard sometimes when you least expect it. So you should never underestimate any situation in life because it can change your life forever.
1. Life is a boomerang. The good we do to others comes back to us; the bad we do to others comes back to our times three.
2. Life is a boomerang and will always find you. Life can be short and sweet, so enjoy it while you can. You never know when someone’s life will end or when it may be your last day on earth. Always make sure you’re ready to leave this world and have people who love you surrounding you.
3. Life is a boomerang. What you put out there comes back to you. If you want more love, give more love. More peace, offer peace. More happiness, create happiness for others. The more you do this, the more it will come back to you.
4. There’s a saying that goes, “life is a boomerang.” The idea here is that whatever you send out into the world always comes back to you. If you’re feeling as though nothing in life is working for you, take a moment and think about how your life may have been influenced by what you’ve experienced. This can be a way to learn from past experiences and gain some insight into where things are going wrong now.
5. Life is like a boomerang. It will come back to you, even if it is broken into pieces. Life may toss you into a world where everything seems out of control and grim. But, when you’re walking around in the darkness, there are many tiny beacons of light for you to discover. Life is about going from darkness into light.
6. Life is a boomerang. It comes back like a wave to you. In the same way, it will be yours when your life becomes empty and useless. When you are tired of the race called life, life is tired of you.
7. Life is a boomerang. You throw it out, it comes back. Whether it is physical or not, life comes at you in waves and sometimes you feel like that wave has broken over you and washed you away. Catch yourself on the next wave up, don’t get stuck down there on your knees fighting the current. Life is cyclical so stand tall and be resilient.
8. Every action you make, reacts. Your life can be compared to a boomerang; it will come back to you. It’s not always tangible or visible – it may take days, months or years, but the lesson you learn from a negative experience will guide your future actions and prevent similar pitfalls from repeating themselves.
9. Life is a boomerang— It comes back to us. If we throw it hard and fast, it goes out far and fasts. If we throw it gently, it will go out gently and come back softly. So be careful about what you do because what comes around goes around!
10. So many times in life we make decisions and think we have everything under control. But the truth is, life is a boomerang, it comes back to us in ways that we never imagined.
11. Whatever you throw out of your life will soon return to you. It is important to keep this in mind when making decisions so that they bring happiness and success to you rather than misery and failure.
12. Life is a boomerang. It comes back to you if you give it away in the right spirit. If given with love and kindness, life will always come back to you full circle.
13. Life is a boomerang, you get what you give. If you show kindness and compassion, it will come back to you tenfold. The more love we give away, the more we always seem to have.
14. Life is like a boomerang. Some days you feel like things are going your way, others not so much. But things come full circle, so keep holding on to those positive vibes.
15. Life is a boomerang. You might have missed it the first time around, but you’re sure to grab hold of it when it comes back around.
16. Life throws us painful punches, that are meant to teach us lessons. We may hit rock bottom and lose everything that matters to us. Or we may feel like we’re going nowhere and suffering in pain, but if we look closely, there will almost always be one thing that can help us pick up a piece of the puzzle. The power it needs lies within you.
17. Life is a boomerang and life is beautiful. Sometimes it flies high, sometimes it circles, and sometimes it takes time until we realise where it’s coming from. Don’t waste your time and live with no regrets.
18. Life is a boomerang, where you go back to the same place you just moved from. Life is the most beautiful thing that can happen to you. It’s not just about happiness, it’s about being happy as long as possible. It’s more like a battle than a war, cause you are always fighting to stay alive and enjoy life.
19. In the end, life is a boomerang. All we ever think about is how to achieve what we already have and how to achieve those things we want in life.
20. The proverb “Life is a boomerang” means that whatever events happen in your life will come back to you. Life is like a boomerang as you may have something good happening and then, in the end, it will turn out bad. Your good fortune may not last forever.
21. Life is a boomerang. You think you’ve thrown it away and you can’t see it anymore, but somehow or other it will come back to you.
22. Life is a boomerang. As soon as you let it go, it comes back, so don’t be surprised by anything that happens. Life is full of surprises, some good, some bad, but always stay positive and believe in yourself because life starts today and it’s up to us how we make each moment count.
23. Life is a boomerang. What you send out will return to you at some point. You might not know when and you might not know exactly what the circumstances will be, but if you treat people with kindness and consider them in your actions, they’ll take that kindness and use it as an opportunity to learn from you so they can become better versions of themselves.
24. Our lives, like a boomerang, are shaped by the choices that we make. We can choose to be kind, and it will return to us as kindness. Or we can choose to hurt others, and pain will find its way back. Life is a boomerang.
25. When life is at its worst, a boomerang may be coming to kick you out of your comfort zone. Don’t panic, catch it and use its momentum to jump-start yourself in a new direction.
26. Life is a boomerang! If you want to achieve big, you must believe in yourself. Do you want to be happy in life? Then smile more. Do you want to be happier? Make someone else smile. There is always an important lesson behind every mistake in life.
27. Life is a boomerang, the way you live your life and the things you do, whether good or bad are bound to come back to you.
28. Your life is a boomerang. Or, if you throw it out there, it will come back. It may be in a different form, or in a different timeline, but life always comes back to you.
29. Life is a boomerang and we are all thrown at each other out of the past, across time, through space, through death and birth, through joy and sorrow.
30. Life is a boomerang. If you are positive and happy, then the world is sure to reciprocate, but if you are pessimistic, then the world will be all the more negative towards you.
31. You may have embarked on a journey but your life is a boomerang. You can either choose to keep it going or it will come back to you in turn. If you do not dare to take risks and make sacrifices, the boomerang will just come back at you anyway.
32. We are in our hands and we must do what we can to help ourselves and those around us. If we nurture what is good in life, the boomerang will come back to us in one form or another.
33. Life is a boomerang, meaning good and bad times will come in your life. But the important thing is that you must know how to take advantage of those situations when they come.
34. Life is a boomerang. If you send hatred to others and they happen to come back at you, don’t say that it was meant for you. Because you should have not sent it in the first place and hence have become liable for the karmic debt.
35. Life is a boomerang. If we are negative toward someone, they will have the same energy returned to them at some point in time. It may not be right away or tomorrow but eventually, it will happen.
36. Life is a boomerang. If you mess up your life, you might get the chance to see it again. No matter what you do, you will face your bad choices and regret them. Life is a boomerang that may bring bad consequences for mistakes or errors.
37. Life is a boomerang. The things we do to others always tend to come back to us. We may think that we can harm someone else, make them feel bad, or otherwise try to make them “pay” but those actions will eventually come back and affect us.
38. Whether you love or hate life, it will come back to you. All of your thoughts and feelings are instant karma that is constantly vibrating through your energy field. The thoughts, words and actions that you send out into the world are like a boomerang; they will eventually find their way back to you.
39. Life is a boomerang that comes back to you. What you throw out there will come back to you. It’s a ripple effect, and it starts with your decisions and what you put out there. It goes all the way through your life.
40. Life is a boomerang. Your present circumstances are an outcome of your past behaviour. This is what makes life so beautiful. Every experience you have had in the past has been an exercise that taught you something and made you who you are today. The same applies to your current life as well as your future experiences. What may appear to be “bad” today will someday be a positive experience to look back on and reflect upon with fondness.
41. We all have something to learn, and we all have something to teach. Life is a boomerang: it will return to you whatever you send out.
42. Every day we are facing the terrible fate of uncertainty. Sometimes we fall, but a wise man always tells us to stand up and start again. Life is a boomerang, it always returns to you, so accept whatever happens in your life and stay calm. Let’s enjoy every moment together!
43. Life is a boomerang. It comes back to you in a different way than you sent it. Life is not made up of certain moments but rather that’s how we remember it in retrospect. The past is just another example of an unrepeatable present. And the future is where we keep everything we intend to do once our current circumstances change.
44. Life is a boomerang. When you throw it out, it will always return to you. Life can sometimes make you feel like you are hitting a brick wall, but never give up. If you keep on fighting, life will send back what you want in return and when that happens, accept your gift and embrace it wholeheartedly.
45. When life throws a curve ball at you, look at it as an opportunity to learn and grow. Life is a boomerang; if you don’t understand it now, you will later on.
46. Life is a boomerang. If you put it out there with the right intent, it can come back to you in many ways. The important thing is learning to practice, putting your best foot forward and not pretending to be someone you are not.
47. A life trajectory is the boomerang of a person’s lifetime. Each of us has a life trajectory, and each of us will be invited to learn and live in wisdom through our experiences as well as those of others.
48. Life is a boomerang – it comes back to you. If you’re happy or successful, it’s probably because you deserve it. It’s not random luck or blind fate. It’s because of your actions. You have a choice.
49. Life is a boomerang, always coming back to you. When you are down, it will help you to get back up. If you need courage, it comes to encourage you. As it goes around, always remember that life will come back to make sure you have your self-worth.
50. Life is a boomerang. It comes back to you, no matter how hard you throw it or what happens along the way. So don’t worry about what went wrong, look forward to all that is coming your way.
51. Life is a boomerang, it comes back to you. If you throw it out of anger, it will come back with more anger and if you throw it out of joy, it will come back with more joy.
52. Life is a boomerang! It will come back to you as it was meant to be. So stay focused, create an amazing life, build on your success and be the best you can be.
53. Life is a boomerang that comes full circle. The things you enjoy, the people you love, and the amusements you seek are all around you at this moment because of your past experiences.
54. Life is a boomerang. What you throw out, comes back to you. Life is simple, it’s all about good things, happy things and people that make you smile. Life is not about what you give but what you get in return.
55. Life is a boomerang, if you act like a jerk in your life then it will come back at you but if you try to cheer others up and be nice and cheerful then these things will come back to you as well.
56. Life is a boomerang. The answer to your question is yes! You will be most successful if you have a clear vision of what you want to achieve and then stick with it. Persistence is one of the key ingredients for success.
57. When we focus on the pain of yesterday and are consumed by “someday,” we miss the joy of today. Life is a boomerang: what you put out will come back, in better form. Refuse to keep your life small by staying in the past or focusing on what’s out there instead of what’s right here (and ready to be taken hold of).
58. When you’re down and out, it seems like life is a boomerang. But when you’re in the pits, remember to remember that it will eventually return to you.
59. Life is a boomerang. It always goes back to you. When you think of all the things that are happening in your life, they are all gifts. Acknowledge them and celebrate them to strengthen your connection with life. All the blocking that you may be doing will prevent the boomerang from returning to you. Remember that the more you send out, the greater it will return to you. So send out good vibes and waves of love and light into the universe.
60. We all go through difficult times. Sometimes life throws us curves, sometimes we feel as if we are going in circles. Life is a boomerang—it always comes around again.
61. Life is a boomerang. It comes back to you if you throw it right. Always remember that what goes around will come back again, and always know that no matter which way it comes, it will be okay. In the end, everything does work out for the best.
62. Life is a boomerang, it comes back to you! The good and bad things in your life are meant to teach you something. The same with the people you meet in your life, they each have a lesson for you.
63. Life is a boomerang. When you are going through hard times, it comes back to you. When it’s good, it gives you blessings. Believe in yourself, and always look on the bright side of life.
64. What you give is what you get. Life is a boomerang. It comes back to you, with interest, with a twist and even as a gift for someone else.
65. Life is a boomerang, it always comes back. It may take a year or ten years but it will return. Whether the person is going to be with you forever or not, live your life like there is no tomorrow because if you do then it will never leave you.
66. Life is a boomerang. We are all pivoted on a pin and the tension is always in our minds. The very essence of human nature is in the fact that we live and act in hope, but hope can be a positive force or a negative one.
67. Life is a boomerang. If you are going through tough times, it means that the good times are surely around the corner. The tough times will never last forever.
68. Life is a boomerang. If you have not lived your life yet, if you still have the opportunity to experience new things, don’t waste it. Don’t lose yourself in fear of the unknown or insecurity. You won’t know what you like until you try. Life is here for us to enjoy and be happy.
69. Life is a boomerang. It comes back to you when you least expect it. When you are happy, it will return with happiness. When you are down, it will come back with something that makes sense of your despair.
70. Life is a boomerang. What you give back will come back. The more you give freely, the more you receive from life. If you live in a state of gratitude, good things will happen to you!
71. A life that is lived with purpose is a boomerang that not only returns you to your starting point but also shows you how much farther you can go.
72. Life is a boomerang; it comes back to you. It comes back to where you’re committed, not where you’re comfortable. It’s in your relationships, not just in your career.
73. Life is a boomerang: It always goes back to you as long as you are ready to receive it. An ode to embracing life and living each moment in all its glory, this is the perfect reminder that no matter what comes your way, good or bad, there’s always an opportunity around the corner if you want it.
74. Life is a boomerang. It goes up as quickly as it falls. The only thing that makes it different from a stone thrown into the air is that the joy you receive in return for the pain you have suffered has a limit, but it is still more than the pain itself.
75. In life, we tend to make choices which reflect our values and our priorities. But what we value most can be hard to discern until it’s tested by adversity. Skip through your options, find the ones that work for you and get back on track when you stray off course.
76. We all have our share of ups and downs, but we should never let difficult situations define us. Life is a boomerang: we can either be its master or its slave. People who live with purpose and passion always find the way forward, no matter what happens to them in life.
77. What goes in, must come out. When you share a positive thought or idea, it will eventually come back to you with grace and heartfelt gratitude. When you have had enough success, enough money or even enough good fortune to the point where you feel so blessed that happiness is all around you, then try giving it away because that’s what makes happiness return to your life and increase in quantity!
78. Life is a boomerang, it returns to the person who sent it. That is why you must be selective in what you send forward. In life, there’s no such thing as luck, good or bad. What goes around comes around.
79. Life is a boomerang. No matter how much you give love and care, there will always be hurt feelings, anger and resentment. The best thing to do is not hold back your feelings. Just say what you want to say and let it go.
80. Life is a boomerang. It comes back to you in the end. Resolve your problems by facing them head-on, no matter how difficult they seem. Don’t be afraid to change or reinvent yourself; this is a good thing. When life hands you lemons, make lemonade; it’s better than cutting them up and eating them!
81. Life is a boomerang, it comes back to you, no matter how far you throw it away. It keeps coming back until you learn how to grab onto it.
82. Life is a boomerang, if you remember well the lessons that you have learned in your life, then you will be able to use them wisely when dealing with people or problems.
83. Life is a boomerang. You throw it out and it always comes back. So the most important thing to remember in life is not where you came from, but where you’re going.
84. Life is a boomerang. Sometimes it flies away from you, sometimes it comes back to you, but it always returns. Life will teach us lessons in both good and bad times so we can understand what our purpose is.
85. Life is a boomerang. Whatever you throw out in life, comes back to you. If we understand and respect this principle, we will be better able to handle the things that come our way.
86. A boomerang is an ancient and timeless object of contemplation, reflection and connection with others. They are a reminder that misfortunes happen to all, but they will come back around again. Life is a boomerang.
87. The life of every individual human being is like a boomerang. It always comes back to the thrower whether it was thrown to someone else, or to itself.
88. Life is a boomerang. It comes back at you as fast as you throw it out there. Sometimes we don’t realize it. Sometimes we do, but don’t do anything about it. Either way, life will come back to you in one way or another.
89. Your life is a boomerang. If you don’t know how to handle it well, it will come back to you. You had better manage your life skillfully and make sure that it won’t hurt others when it comes back.
90. Life is full of amazing opportunities. Life is a boomerang and brings you back to what you had in the past, it’s just that sometimes life might take one or two extra loops before it finds its way back to your life.
91. Life is a boomerang. To give is so much more satisfying than to receive, and the reward you get for doing good can come back to you many times over.
92. Life is a boomerang. What we give out comes back to us. Our outer world is a reflection of our inner world, so try to be kind and think positive thoughts. Someday you might be pleasantly surprised at how far your positive attitude will bring you in life!
93. Like the boomerang, we can choose. But unlike the boomerang, we have a choice each time we throw it. Whether you are happy or sad, angry or calm, exhilarated or exhausted – life is a choice and it comes around again.
94. If you make a mistake, learn from it. If you fail, don’t be afraid to try again. It’s called “boomerang” because those who throw it can’t control where it comes back to them.
95. Life is a boomerang. If you throw it away, it will come back and hit you! It is a journey on which, as with any other adventure, you can only draw satisfaction from the things that have passed and lessons learned.
96. Life is a boomerang. It is not something that goes in one direction and then returns to you. Nope – life is a boomerang because it comes back to hit you in the head when you least expect it. That’s why it’s so important to take time each day to reflect on what’s happening so you can pick up the boomerang before it hits you.
97. If you’re unhappy with how your life is going, it’s time to change. Start by getting rid of the things and people who bring you down. Life is a boomerang, so if you take out a negative from your life you will receive a positive in return.
98. Life is a boomerang, what you send out will return to you. You have to live happily and healthily so that your life can bring happiness and health to others.
99. Life is a boomerang. When it leaves your life, it comes back. It will never hit you in the face, but just remind you that it cares about you.
100. It’s a simple truth that life is a boomerang. Sometimes, our dreams turn into nightmares. But there is always a way to get back on track. By focusing on the positive and finding new strength within ourselves, we can turn our dreams into reality and set sail towards the path of happiness once again.
101. Your journey is filled with ups and downs, joy and sorrows. Life is a boomerang that brings you back to the place you started when you threw it away.
102. Life is on a fast track, and you need to keep up. There are no excuses for missing a step. This is your life, and it’s only yours. You have control — don’t get left behind. Let life be your guiding light.
103. Life is a boomerang. What we throw out, comes back to us. We are constantly creating our reality and attracting to us that which we give out. If you want love, give it away. If you want hatred, give it away. If you want wealth, give it away first!
104. Life is like a boomerang because we all need something to hang onto and having someone who knows what they are doing helps us get through when we don’t know what else to do.
105. Life is a boomerang! If you throw it out, it will come back. But if you catch it and throw it again, then you have thrown the wrong direction. So be careful about throwing your life out there.
106. Life is like a boomerang; if you miss your chance at something, it will come back around to hit you in the face later on in life. This means that if you don’t take the opportunity now, then chances are that you might not get another one later on in life.
108. Life is a boomerang. It comes back to you in full force, so don’t throw it away! No matter how far away your dreams are right now, keep working hard on them until you can reach them.
I hope that the collection of life is a boomerang quotes inspire you to keep pushing, no matter what. You can also inspire someone else by sharing this post. Thank you.