“What’s the point of life?” and “What should I dedicate my life to?” Some ask with an air of admiration, while others ask as they want to fulfil their purpose. It’s a very valid question. Whether you are at school and pondering what your future career should be, or reaching a certain stage in your professional career and wondering if this is all there is — we all want to know what the point of it all is because this is the point where many are seeking to know their purpose.
Making good use of your life is the most important thing you can do. It’s important to always keep your eyes on what you want and the direction you are headed. Life is too short for doing nothing about the things you already know. There are so many opportunities out there waiting to be grabbed at and exploited. Wish for success, plan for it, work for it and you will achieve it. Live a life of purpose so that your generation can be glad you made that choice, don’t live spontaneously, have something ahead of you that is strong enough to make you disciplined to stick to your goal plans.
It’s time to step out of your comfort zone and start living a life of purpose today. Once you get a glimpse of how truly rewarding life can be when we are following our hearts, you’ll never want to go back to that small existence again.
It’s time for you to start living deliberately, instead of living by chance. If you’re looking for a way to start living intentionally in your day-to-day world, then this live a life of purpose quotes is for you.
Live a Life of Purpose Quotes
To live a life of purpose is to choose to live the sphere of the commoners and reach for the population of the few who calls the shot for the many. Purpose gives you power and motivation to arrive at an expected end.
1. Live a life of purpose, if it is without purpose then it is not life, so don’t be without purpose because it is a pointer to sorrow.
2. Live a life of purpose. If it’s without purpose, then it simply isn’t life. Don’t live a life without purpose, for a life without purpose is a pointer to sorrow.
3. Life is meant to be spent living your life with purpose. If that purpose is gone, it’s not life and you’ll be filled with sorrow.
4. People without purpose feel like they are without life. Live with purpose and live a life full of blessings.
5. Life is meant to be lived with purpose. Without it, you will never truly experience life. Accept your destiny.
6. If you don’t live a life of purpose, you may as well not be living. Your entire existence is about being on this planet for a reason.
7. You are life and your mission on earth is to enrich lives by being an example of the life God wants you to live. Don’t settle for less. Go out there, be the person God has already called you to be.
8. Not only are you here to make a difference, but your life will be more rewarding and fulfilled once you do.
9. Aim to live a life that is worth living. Don’t be afraid of failure, but don’t spend your life chasing dreams and never realizing them. Go out and start today. You’ll never regret taking a chance on making things happen.
10. There’s only one way to live – as though your life matters. Every day, you have a choice to do something meaningful or meaningless.
11. Think about your life for a second and ask yourself a few questions: Am I living with purpose? Do I matter? Are my actions having positive consequences in the world? If you answered no to any of these, it’s time to do something about it.
12. You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage — pleasantly, smilingly, unapologetically — to say ‘no’ to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger ‘yes’ burning inside. The enemy of the ‘best’ is often the ‘good.’
13. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. Life is beautiful when it comes to purpose, it is so miserable without one.
14. When life loses its meaning, it doesn’t make sense anymore. Life is beautiful when it comes to purpose, it is so miserable without one.
15. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
16. Life’s purpose is simple, to find your gift, your passion, and then give it away.
17. When you have a purpose, to something that values, life is beautiful and limitless.
18. When you find your purpose, everything changes. You see the world in a new light and feel like you have a reason to get out of bed every morning. You feel both happier with yourself and in your relationships, and confident that the decisions you make today will leave a positive mark on the world tomorrow.
19. Once you find your purpose, everything changes. You see the world in a new light and feel like you have a reason to get out of bed every morning. Your relationships become happier and more confident about the decisions you make today.
20. You can find your purpose. And when you do, everything changes. The world appears in a new light through eyes filled with a renewed sense of purpose and passion. You feel happier and more confident in your choices, knowing that they will leave a growing positive mark on the world.
21. Finding your life purpose isn’t just a goal. It’s everything. It’s what you value most in the world, what gives your life meaning, and what gets you out of bed every morning. It drives everything you do, and it shapes the kind of world we live in.
22. Fuck yes. That’s what our purpose is. When we have a purpose, we live with more passion and direction than ever before. We feel happy, in control of our destiny, and actually excited to get up every day. But figuring out our purpose can be a real struggle—which is why I created this course to give you the steps and strategies I used to find mine
23. Your sense of purpose will guide you to creating a better you and leaving a legacy for others.
24. Live with purpose, this gives you your needed focus and establishes you in the stakes of the best …know what you want and define a plan around your purpose.
25. Live with purpose, you need focus and this establishes you in the stakes of the best …know what you want and define a plan around your purpose.
26. Live with purpose. This gives you the focus and drive needed to establish yourself as the best. Know what you want, and create a plan around your purpose.
27. Live with purpose and it gives you the needed focus — a special ingredient to great success in life.
28. Live purposefully. To do this, you need to know what you want and have a plan of action. This will establish you as someone who is always working towards a purpose.
29. Live with purpose and establish your place in the world. Know what you want and go after it.
30. Living with purpose means having a goal and being willing to take action. It gives you focus, directs your efforts, and helps you achieve your goals.
31. Are you living with purpose? Are you sure? If not, it’s easy to get back on track. Just clarify your purpose and create a plan about it!
32. Living with purpose is the key to happiness, success, and fulfilment. It gives you the focus and determination to go after what you really want.”
33. If you discover and live your purpose, life becomes easy. You’ll spend little time wondering what to do next because everything will flow effortlessly from the purpose you serve.
34. The most powerful way to live is with purpose.
35. I’m here to tell you: You can find that purpose. Whether it is in your career, in your relationships, or even in your hobbies, there is a passion out there for you that will awaken the fire inside of you and give you more drive than ever before.
36. Life is an adventure and finding your purpose is more about exploring yourself than it is about finding your passion. Finding a way that you like to be and what you want to do with your life.
37. Finding your purpose is more about exploring yourself than it is about finding your passion. It’s an adventure in discovering who you are, what you like to be, and what you want to do.
38. Your life is an adventure. Your purpose is not just about finding something that you like to do. It’s a journey of exploring yourself and finding what you want to do with your life.
39. Your life is an adventure and finding your purpose means you get to explore who you are. Living your purpose comes from whom you choose to be and how you want to live your life.
40. Your life is an adventure, and you are the explorer. Your purpose is a journey, not a destination. Start your expedition to discover who you are, who you want to be, and the impact you want to make on this world.
41. Discover your purpose and be the person you were meant to be. Finding what you want out of life is about discovering yourself.
42. Your purpose is an adventure to discover how you want to be, what you want to do, and who you will become.
43. Life is sweet and full of opportunity, friend. Find your adventure and discover why you’re here. Your life has a purpose and it’s unique to you. Explore that purpose and find the path to true fulfilment.
44. To lead a life of adventure and fulfilment, to explore the world and find your true purpose, you must first commit yourself to the discovery of yourself. Find what makes you excited and passionate about life, find that one thing that excites you and motivates you, and then pursues it pushing beyond your comfort zone until you achieve it.
45. If you’re like me, you’ve probably read a ton of articles on how to find your passion, get it together, and become successful. The truth is, life isn’t as simple as it once was. You have to do your own exploration to truly discover what makes you tick.
46. You can find purpose by being truthful with yourself about your needs and fears. Then, explore the unknown and discover who you are!
47. Live a life of purpose. You’re not a square peg to be stuck in a round hole and you don’t need to fit the mould anymore. You are an adventurer, and your purpose is what you make of it.
48. It’s not so much about finding something you love to do and becoming successful at it, but rather learning how to bring more love and passion into your days, regardless of what you end up doing.
49. In a world of compromise, some don’t. We believe it is possible to create a world without compromise.
50. Your purpose is what gives life meaning. It’s the reason you were put on this earth. It’s the way you can make a difference to the people around you.
Live Your Life With Purpose Quotes
Live your life with enough purpose that you would be safe from the danger of failure and immune to the plague of poverty just keep forging ahead and you would be glad you did at the end of the day.
51. With purpose you can find the way to happiness, the road to success and most importantly, the key to feeling fulfilled and satisfied.
52. If you’re seeking motivation and inspiration, you’re in luck. Life is meant to be enjoyed, savoured and shared. Channel your inner fire and live life to the fullest.
53. Live each day to its fullest. Don’t worry about the past or future. Take action, explore, discover and be present in life.
54. The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honourable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.
55. Life has no meaning unless one lives it with a purpose
56. The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honourable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.
57. Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life. Live a life of purpose.
58. Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.
59. Live your life with purpose and make memories that matter.
60. Live your life with purpose, without regrets and never give up on your dreams till you see them come to pass.
61. It’s never too late to reinvent yourself. You don’t need money or permission. It’s never too late to start over, always live your life with purpose.
62. Reinvent yourself and live a meaningful life. You don’t need money or permission. It’s never too late to make a change, always live your life with purpose.
63. Tomorrow could be better. You don’t need money or permission to make a change. It’s never too late to start over; always live your life with purpose
64. Don’t get stuck in the past. It’s never too late to reinvent yourself. The key to success is to live your life with purpose.
65. You have the ability to reinvent yourself, regardless of your situation. Don’t make excuses, just take action now.
66. Live your life with a purpose. Go out and change the world, you have the power to do whatever you want. Go live the life you’ve always dreamed about.
67. Live your life with purpose. Go out and change the world. You have the power to do whatever you set your mind to, go live the life you’ve always dreamed about.
68. Live the life you’ve always dreamed about. Go out and change the world, you have the power to do whatever you want.
69. Live your life with a vision. Know what you want and go out and get it. You’re capable of changing the world if you want to. Go live the life of your dreams now!
70. You are an inspiration to others. Go out and change the world one step at a time because you can. Change who you are and be the person you’ve always dreamed about
71. I came to the conclusion that I should start living the life I’ve always dreamed of. So there it is, my new mantra: It’s time to live my life with a purpose.
72. Like a voice in your ear, I’m here to remind you that you have the power to change anything. You can live the life you’ve dreamed about.
73. Believe in yourself, be brave and chase your dreams. You can do anything you want. There’s nothing stopping you from living your life the way you want to live it.
74. It’s not enough to just dream about the life you want. Be brave and take action. You’ll never be perfect but you will always be awesome! Follow your dreams to the next level.
75. As you contemplate your future, don’t forget that you have the power to choose how you want to live. If you dream of living an incredible life, all you have to do is take that first step.
76. Do you feel like your life is lacking direction and meaning? Are you constantly on the lookout for a way to share your unique gifts with the world? Are you looking for a way to get more out of life?
77. Create a vision for yourself, create an action plan, commit to your dream and watch how your life transforms.
78. As you get older, you don’t have to lose your spark. You can reinvent yourself at any age, no matter the circumstance.
79. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. Stay hungry, stay foolish. Dream big dreams.
80. A change is as good as a rest. Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
81. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
82. It doesn’t matter where you came from. All that matters is where you are going.
83. Find the purpose in the things you do, and you’ll stay motivated no matter what.
84. A life without purpose is a languid, drifting thing; every day we ought to review our purpose, saying to ourselves: This day let me make a sound beginning, for what we have hitherto done is nought!
85. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Don’t give second chances. Spend life with who makes you happy, not whom you have to impress.
86. Nothing is more important than reconnecting with your bliss. Nothing is as rich. Nothing is more real.
87. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
88. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience
89. The more intentional you are, the more effective you will be.
90. Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.
91. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
92. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
93. Design your life with a clear purpose. Live every day with passion and intention. Live Your Life With Purpose
94. Don’t be afraid to dream big and live your life with a definite purpose.
95. Life is too short to be living someone else’s dream.
96. There’s a feeling of being alive that I never felt before and I can’t wait for it every day.
97. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
98. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.
99. Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self.
100. The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honourable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.
101. When you have a clear vision for your life, you can focus on the key things that make the biggest difference.
102. The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
103. Believe you can, and you’re halfway there then live with purpose, and you would arrive there.
104. Follow your instincts and don’t let others distract you. Focus on what you want to achieve, not what others have already achieved.
It’s hard to know what is going on in the minds of our generation, but it seems that many people aimlessly wander and hope for a purpose to be found. This level of uncertainty could have a number of causes that are likely distinct from the previous generations. What drives us to make particular choices, whether big or small, lead us to a pathway that can determine our future very quickly and influence our future outlook on life.
It is obvious there is a sense of uncertainty around the future, no one truly knows where life will take them or what comes next… That is why we must live life with a purpose, a purpose that is strong enough to keep us on our toes and shorten our sleep. If these quotes encouraged you, please kindly share, and drop a comment in the comment section to help us know what you think.