What does it feel like to be lonely and independent? Well, if you ask me then I would say it is not an easy feeling. Being alone can cut both ways. It means there are fewer compromises as your decisions are all yours. Being lonely is not an easy thing for anyone, but society often focuses on women and the struggles they have to be independent. The feeling of struggling on your own is a terrible one.
Being independent and lonely is exhausting, especially when you haven’t found the right person to share it with. The feeling of being alone is so bad that you feel like you’re floating in space. Sometimes, you don’t know the right words to say so people understand your stance. I have compiled a collection of lonely independent woman quotes to do the talking for you.
You need to express yourself and not bottle in the whole emotions. It is necessary to make everyone around you know that though you are independent, you still have the challenge of feeling lonely most times. Use these lonely independent woman quotes to communicate with friends and family to make them know what you’re going through.
Looking for the right words to be real? Let this collection of lonely independent woman quotes help you overcome every emotional pain.
Lonely Independent Woman Quotes
Never feel like you are alone in your struggle to be independent. You are not alone and never will be, because there is always someone who understands what you go through.
1. You can be as independent as you want to be, but if you’re lonely your heart will tell you a different story.
2. You know you’re a beautiful, independent woman when you are bold, cute and confident.
3. Is there anything more attractive than a woman who has her own space? Nothing, her independence is her beauty.
4. Lonely isn’t a condition. It’s an attitude. You’re not alone. There’s a place for you in this world.
5. Being a lonely independent woman isn’t easy. Being alone is not a curse but it is a challenge, to be able to accept your single life and stay happy with it is even more difficult.
6. Being a lonely Independent woman can be extremely destructive. These people do not want to be alone, but they have lost faith in love, and then they feel a sense of abandonment and resentment.
7. If you are a single independent woman, knowing how to enjoy relaxing on your own, or occasionally choosing not to socialise at all can be liberating and confidence-boosting.
8. The independent woman is great and all, but there’s nothing like having a special someone to share your life with.
9. Being a lonely Independent Woman can seem like an impossible dream. It doesn’t have to be, though.
10. Being a lonely Independent Woman may be attributed to not having a man in your life but this is not entirely true. It could mean that you have been hurt by the men and you are afraid to let another one in for fear of the same thing happening again.
11. Being an independent woman can leave you feeling very lonely and misunderstood. You are suddenly left to figure out who you are and at times, how the world works without any feedback from your loved ones.
12. Being a lonely independent woman is not only about being a single and independent self, born alone but also the responsibility of taking care of yourself.
13. Being a lonely independent woman is not easy because we live in a world where men are seen as the strength and women are seen as weak.
14. Being a lonely independent woman is hard. Being a desirous female who wants to be treated as a human being, is difficult when you’re alone and not in love.
15. Being a lonely Independent Woman isn’t always bad. It means you are able to take care of yourself and stand up for yourself.
16. Being a lonely independent woman can be a challenge. However, being an independent woman with a friend who understands what it takes to be an independent woman is a blessing.
17. Becoming an independent woman may be hard, but you can do it if you want to.
18. It’s not easy being independent and lonely. But it’s what you make of it that matters.
19. How does it feel to be independent and lonely? Sometimes I think that is the worst part of being an adult.
20. Being single is not just about being a lonely independent woman. It is about living to your fullest potential and enjoying life on your own terms.
21. Being on your own, and being independent can be lonely. But there’s no sadder feeling than feeling as though you don’t have anyone to share your experiences with.
22. Being independent doesn’t have to mean being lonely – don’t settle for a relationship that isn’t fulfilling your needs just because you think it’s the right thing to do. Believe in yourself and go out there and date around, but remember to always be true to yourself.
23. To be a lonely independent woman is such an unusual phenomenon. The idea that you can take care of yourself, have your own home and decide what you want to do and when you want to do it is so foreign that it gives you pause. You begin to question if being independent is the right thing for you.
24. Being independent and lonely can be hard, but it’s not impossible. You don’t have to let loneliness define you.
25. The person you were before doesn’t have to be whom you are going to be. You don’t have to let the fact that you’re lonely define you.
26. You don’t have to be lonely. You have a choice. You don’t have to focus on finding your soulmate and accept that you’ll be alone until you do.
27. Being a lonely independent woman is not easy. You’ll need to be extremely flexible and understand that being single doesn’t mean being lonely. It means not having a boyfriend or girlfriend at the moment, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make great friends.
28. Being independent doesn’t mean that you can’t be social. It just means that you’re ready to spread your wings and fly all by yourself.
29. Yes, being independent is awesome. But sometimes being lonely is also good.
30. Being a woman isn’t easy. It’s lonely, it’s scary and sometimes it feels like there are so many expectations of us. Not all of us are lucky enough to find someone who appreciates our independence, but we can still find ways to be happy.
31. Being an independent woman is a lot like being an island. You can’t see the whole picture, so you have to be self-sufficient.
32. If you’re the kind of woman who likes to surround herself with people, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be happy. You just need to find a good group of friends to keep you company and make you feel like part of their group.
33. If you’re feeling a little lonely, maybe it’s time to get out there and find some people. There’s nothing like the feeling of being with friends and family.
34. Life can be lonely, but it’s also beautiful. The universe is just as captivating from space as from the ground. Life is a journey, not a destination. Your life will never be complete if you don’t explore any part of it.
35. A little bit of loneliness can be a good thing. You learn independence, you learn to make decisions for yourself and that’s one of the most empowering feelings there is!
36. When you’re alone, you can’t help but feel the deepest version of yourself. And it’s scary. Especially when those feelings weigh on your heart more than the laughter and love around you. But once you break free from the chains of loneliness, all that matters is that your heart can be free to feel and love as well.
37. It’s lonely when you can’t find someone who understands your dreams and hopes. But it’s much better to be alone than in a bad relationship.
38. Something you will discover if you are an independent woman is that loneliness is a choice. You might feel it in your heart, but the only way to escape the loneliness is through action.
39. Being a lonely independent woman is not easy. As a matter of fact, it’s probably one of the hardest things you will ever have to endure.
40. Being a lonely Independent Woman is not about finding love, but about building the self-worth within yourself to know that you are worthy of love.
41. Being a lonely independent woman is not a good thing. It means you’re looking at people and comparing them to a standard that nobody can live up to.
42. What’s it like to be an independent woman? You know, living life on your own terms, being able to make your own decisions and answer to no one but yourself for the first time in your life.
43. Being a lonely independent woman is the essence of being a woman. You know you’re not scared of anything and you can face the world on your own. Some people don’t understand that, but you do because you’ve been through it.
44. Being an independent woman means that we have to take on extra responsibility and be willing to accept the fact that we are usually going to end up being lonely so that we can do what it takes to make our dreams come true.
45. When you own your time, space and freedom, you have a lot of it. The secret to living a life worth living is to make sure that you don’t become like the people around you…
46. The biggest mistake women make is that they choose to be lonely.
47. We have all been there. There are times when we feel lonely or like we’re not enough and it’s hard to know what to do about it. I’ll be here for you if you need me.
48. Being on your own is great. It’s liberating and self-motivating. You can make your own decisions, even if they’re not the best ones, and you can be everything you want to be. But there is some loneliness in being independent and I think that’s something we’ve all experienced at one point or another.
49. The choice is to allow your life to be defined by the loss of a loved one, or to appreciate it for what it is.
50. When you’re alone, there’s nobody to blame. There are no mistakes or wrongs, nobody to be angry with. There’s only you and your thoughts, floating in the void of emptiness.
I hope you found these lonely independent woman useful and relatable. Kindly leave one or more comments below.