Today, we live in a world where people are being looked upon differently based on skin colour and race. As long as we recognize that we are all human beings and have the same basic needs, we can see the colour of love rather than labelling people based on anything else.
Though people have a lot of preconceived notions about what love looks like, love has no colour and is more than just the physical attraction between two people. Love is a feeling worth fighting for; it’s more of the person inside who has made you smile and brought a little sunshine into your life.
For love to exist in the world on a broader scale, people need to be able to experience love despite differences. Because love has no colour, it’s not just a feeling in the heart; it’s our commitment to one another. This love has no colour quotes will open your eyes to the secrets of living a more fulfilled life devoid of bias.
Love Has No Colour Quotes
Love has no colour and is not biased; it will find ways to tell you what is an obstacle and what is not. Love is a fact we can no longer ignore. Though times will be rough, all those love quotes will stay with us forever.
1. Love has no colour. Love is the only thing we can truly trust and believe in unconditionally.
2. Love has no colour, no race and no nationality. The smallest people do the most to make this world a better place.
3. Love has no colour. Love is for everyone and everyone. Let your heart speak to the world; Love will find a way.
4. Love has no colour. It’s not about who you love; it’s about who you are.
5. Love has no colour, race, size or physicality. Love is a choice you make about who you want to be and who you will grow with and become.
6. Love has no colour Love can grow anywhere, in anyone Love is for everyone.
7. Love has no colour. It sees what it wants to see, and thanks to that ability, it can take you from darkness to light and back again.
8. This is the one thing I know for sure- love has no colour. Colour is a mind construct; you can’t change someone’s mind—you can only change your own.
9. I believe that love is not colour, race, creed or what you wear. Love is universal. It does not care if you’re rich or poor, white or black; it still loves you the same.
10. Love has no colour; the rainbow lights up your soul when you see each other.
11. There is no colour of love, religion, or creed Love is the greatest thing.
12. Love has no colour. It only takes two eyes to see the beauty in yours.
13. Love has no colour, but love is all you need.
14. Love has no colour. It is the rainbow that God created to show us a glimpse of the beauty of our world, and the magic of life.
15. Love has no colour; It’s pure, unadulterated emotion.
16. Love has no colour. The only thing that matters is how you feel inside.
17. Love has no colour, race or religion. Love is Love.
18. Love has no colour. It sees the good in everyone.
19. Love has no colour Love can’t be contained in a box or placed on a shelf Love is the colour of sky and water Love is the sky, water and sky. Although life is hard sometimes, I think that love has no colour.
20. Love has no colour. It is a feeling that transcends all boundaries.
21. Love has no colour. It is the one thing that will always be there for us, no matter what.
22. Love has no colour; the rainbow in your heart gives everything its colour.
23. Love has no colour; it only shines when you let it.
24. We all have a right to love and be loved. Love has no colour, race or gender.
25. Love has no colour, it cannot be seen or heard, but it’s always there.
26. Love has no colour. A feeling of warmth, acceptance and kindness spreads through the heart like sunlight.
27. Love has no colour: it is the first thing God created and the last thing that dying people cling to.
28. Love has no colour, so let’s never let other people’s perceptions of us colour our love.
29. Love has no colour. When you feel it, you know. When you don’t, how do you know?
30. Love has no colour. It can’t be seen or heard. It cannot be touched, but it’s there when you need it.
31. Love has no colour. You can love someone for all the rainbow colours, and they’re still going to be blue.
32. Love has no colour; it’s in the heart, not the hair.
33. Love has no colour and creed. It’s beyond religion, race and gender. Love is for everyone; it belongs to me and everyone and everyone on earth.
34. Love has no colour. You don’t need a pretty face or fancy words to tell you how you feel about someone; all you need is how their face looks when they’re smiling at you from across the room.
35. Love has no colour. It can’t be defined in words or pictures. It is a feeling that makes you feel at ease and fills you with hope.
36. Love has no colour, and the rainbow of emotions touches your heart.
37. Love has no colour, race or creed. It means putting others first and treating everyone the way you want to be treated.
38. Love has no colour. It doesn’t matter where you are from, who you love, or your skin tone; Love is a free universal emotion that binds us together.
39. Love has no colour. It cannot be seen, heard, or touched, but it can be felt And for those who feel it, it is the most beautiful thing in the world.
40. The future is like an open book. Just write your name on the first page; Love has no colour.
41. For the deepest love, there is no colour. For the greatest love, there is no race. For the truest love, there is no religion; For the holiest love, there is no creed.
42. I’m reminded daily that love has no colour and is the most powerful force in the universe.
43. Love has no colour, it just is, And we’re all beautiful in our way.
44. Love has no colour, but it can be sweet or bitter as you decide.
45. You can’t choose the colour of love, but you can choose whether or not you’ll accept it.
46. Love has no colour Love is blind, But don’t you forget that love’s not just a feeling, it’s a decision.
47. Love has no colour; it’s everywhere and everything.
48. Love has no colour, love doesn’t have a preference Love is blind, and it sees no race, colour or sex.
49. Love has no colour; it simply shines.
50. Love has no colour. It can only be defined by the hearts that share it.
51. Love has no colour, race, religion or creed; It just is.
52. Love is colour blind. It sees no race, sex, or religion. It seems only one thing that two people are meant to be together.
53. Love has no colour, neither black nor white, but a sweet shade of pink, yellow, and orange.
54. Love has no colour Love is just a feeling, a vibration that comes from the heart. The colour of love is something we all see in our ways because love in each one of us defines it.
55. Love has no colour, language or nationality. It is a feeling that comes from the heart and spreads to the mind.
56. You can’t tell someone’s story with words; you have to show them; my story is love Love has no colour.
57. There is no colour line in love.
58. Love has no colour. It’s not about the skin you’re in or what the world will give you; it’s about God’s Love beyond all earthly circumstances.
59. Love is not colour specific Love is all in mind.
60. Sometimes, we need a reminder that love has no colour.
61. Love has no colour. It’s like a flower; who needs it when you’re with the person you love?
62. Love has no colour, so if you’re looking for it to be different, it won’t be. It is a feeling that transcends all boundaries, cultures and languages.
63. Let’s all take a moment to remind ourselves that love has no colour.
64. Love has no colour. It brings happiness and joy to every heart that believes in it, whether black, white, or any other race Life is beautiful when you have love in your life.
65. Love has no colour, race or creed. It’s a feeling that can unite even the most divided communities.
66. Love has no colour. It is pure and simple, like the air we breathe.
67. Love has no colour. It sees no barriers, sets no limits It can never be stolen or projected onto anyone Love is a force in the universe, always seeking to connect with the energy already there.
68. Love has no colour; it is a feeling.
69. You see, love has no colour. Love doesn’t care what you are or where you’ve been. Love is colour blind.
70. Love has no colour. It is not possible to love something that does not exist. Love is a feeling of mind and body, an emotion or an act of will by which we wish happiness and well-being to another person.
71. Let’s celebrate the idea that love has no colour. It’s a beautiful world full of possibilities, filled with endless opportunities for you to create your future.
72. Love is Love. There’s no colour; there’s no shape; there’s nothing but us.
73. We are the same colour on the inside. Holding hands, feeling free and believing in love is all that matters.
74. Love has no colour, so you can love whoever it is. Just make sure you’re happy and be who you are–good and bad.
75. Love has no colour, so when you find it, let it show.
76. Love has no colour. It doesn’t matter who you’re with or where you are; Love always shines through.
77. Love has no colour. It’s simply a feeling, the way you feel about someone, No matter their skin colour, nationality, or who they choose to love; Love is Love, and that’s all that matters.
78. Love has no colour. It doesn’t matter how rich or poor you are, how tall or short, how good-looking or ugly you are. Love is what matters the most in life.
79. Love has no colour; It’s a feeling bigger than sadness, anger and hate. Love is the reason why we smile when we’re sad.
80. Love has no colour. It’s a beautiful thing.
81. Love has no colour and borders, just the freedom to let it in.
82. Love has no colour, but a rainbow still shines bright when you look at it.
83. Love has no colour. It cannot be seen, but it can be felt when you have the heart of a poet.
84. Love has no colour. It will not allow you to be happy or sad, joyful or angry, good or bad Love is there for you in your darkest hours, when you feel abandoned and unloved. Love is there when you are alone, even if it never says a word.
85. Love has no colour It will not conform to the walls of society Love is a burning desire to create and live together with another being in a way that is so beautiful, they would not understand if you told them.
86. It’s in the imperfections of life that we find our greatest strength Love has no colour.
87. No matter how simple the gesture or the moment, love has no colour.
88. The world has no colour if you can’t find love in it.
89. Love has no colour; it is a feeling that makes you happy.
90. Love has no colour Love is colourless, like light. It cannot be seen with your eyes but can be felt with your heart.
91. Love has no colour. It is not a thing but an emotion between two people.
92. Love has no colour; it’s all about the heart.
93. Love has no colour. It only comes into existence when you choose to see beyond the obvious differences between two people.
94. Love has no colour; All it takes is light and a chance.
95. Love has no colour but is unconditional. Love believes in you, even when you don’t believe in yourself.
96. There is nothing more beautiful than a rainbow. There are no colours in it, but it is still awesome.
97. One of the greatest lessons you can learn is to love yourself. Love has no colour; it’s what makes us human.
98. Love is pure, unconditional, and has no colour, and the power of love cannot be contained. So grab the one you love and hold on tight. It’s time to let out that love!
99. You can’t see colour in love. You can only see the light or dark.
100. The colour of my love is the same as your eyes, and it’s bright enough to light up the whole world.
Instead of labelling people based on racism, sexism, or any other discrimination because of their race, ethnicity or religion, we must recognize that we are all humans and have the same basic needs. Hope these love has no colour quotes redefined your concept of love towards another person.
Your comment will be highly welcome below. Please do well to also share these quotes with all your friends and family. Thanks.