Love is like a burning fever; it’s an addiction and obsession that you have to have or die. While love may be free, it comes with a lot of sacrifices and compromises that can make you feel very addicted.
Understandably, love is the best way to be happy. But, at times, love becomes an addiction for people. Love is associated with several high levels; it fades away and then returns like an addiction. And addictions can make a person go mad even when they are fighting real-life problems.
Here are love is an addiction quotes that will make you believe totally that, without a doubt, love is an addiction.
Love Is an Addiction Quotes
Love is an addiction. When you’re not with that person, all you think about is how badly you want them back in your life. And when they are with you again, all you want to do is savour every second and wish it would last forever.
1. Love is an addiction. If the drug is removed, you’ll experience withdrawal symptoms, just like any other addict.
2. While love is a great thing, if you get too much of it or come down from it too abruptly, it can wreak havoc on your body, similar to other addictions.
3. Love is an addiction because it’s a need, it’s a desire, and you can’t live without it.
4. Love. It’s the drug of choice for the human race.
5. Love is like an addiction. You can never get enough of it. Is that even possible?
6. Love is like a drug: once you have a taste, you want more and more and more.
7. Love is an addiction used to fill an inner void that was never fulfilled in early childhood.
8. Love is an addiction. It’s not about living for each other, and it’s about living with each other. Love is hard to define, and there is no singular definition. In our opinion, love is not a strong feeling. Those feelings come and go, but love itself remains.
9. Love is an addiction. The more you get, the more you want.
10. Love is an addiction because when someone is in love, they will go to any length to look after the object of their love.
11. Every time we are together, I feel I can’t explain. It is almost as if my heart is on fire, melting with every touch. Love is an addiction
12. Love is a powerful thing. It cannot be tamed, controlled, or ignored
13. A person who loves you truly will never let you go, whatever the situation is.
14. You are always on my mind, there is a sense of calm when I am with you, and ease of life occurs. The sun seems to shine brighter, the sky seems bluer.
15. Love is absolutely amazing and intoxicating.
16. Love is an addiction. Once you get addicted to certain feelings, it’s pretty hard to stop thinking about that feeling.
17. Just like an addiction, you need to have love in order to survive.
18. Love is an addiction. You have no idea the effect you have on me – I’m so drawn to you that I can’t sleep, eat or breathe without thinking about you.
19. Love is an addiction, and it hurts when it’s not there.
20. Love is an addiction because it makes you feel good in the short term but makes you feel bad in the long term.
21. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
22. You don’t love someone because they’re perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. That’s how love can be an addiction.
23. I can’t stop thinking about you. You make me so happy, and I just don’t have words. Words cannot describe the love I feel for you. You are my everything because your love in my heart I an addiction.
24. When you are in love, it’s not easy to get out of that because of the addiction to that person. Things like neglecting your family and friends for your lover is an example of this kind of addiction. Addiction to love is sweet most of the time.
25. Love is a powerful drug that can sweep you off your feet and make you do things you would never have done in any other situation.
26. Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning, a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature, and our love becomes like coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
27. I will always cherish your smile, words, kindness, and everything else that makes you so special to me.
28. Your smile is my favourite piece of art, and your voice is the sweetest melody. Your touch sends shivers down my spine, and seeing you walk into a room gives me butterflies.
29. Love is an addiction because when someone is in love, they will go to any length to look after the object of their love.
30. I’ve learned that to love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.
31. Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together. It’s all about how much you love each other every day.
32. When you fall in love, the natural chemicals in your brain react in similar ways to those who are taking drugs.
33. These feelings of euphoria, that rush we all get when we fall in love, it’s like we’re addicted to that person.
34. When you love someone, you can’t get them out of your head. You want to surround yourself with their scent and keep them close by at all times. I wouldn’t call it a sickness, but it’s definitely an addiction. Love is like a drug; once you have a taste of it, you’re hooked.
35. True love is, in fact, an addiction. We would do anything to keep it, the same way that addicts would do anything to get their fix. We’ll go through hell and back. It’s all part of loving and being loved in return.
36. Love and addiction are inseparable.
37. We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.
38. Love is like an addiction that you can t leave. It’s why we can’t get over them as fast as we want to or should be able to.
39. Love is an addiction. We can’t detach ourselves from our love once we are addicted.
40. I know what people say, that you need to get over them, but it’s easier said than done, especially when all you do is think of that one person. You wonder what they’re doing, who they’re with and if they’re happy without you.
41. Love is like an addiction that you can’t leave. You can’t stop thinking of them. You can’t stop thinking of their smell and the way they felt in your arms. When you’re not with them, you don’t know what to do with yourself.
42. They are constantly on your mind, and when they aren’t there, it feels like a piece of your heart is missing. They make you feel whole and happy but also a little crazy. You may even feel out of control when you’re with them, and it’s the best feeling in the world.
43. Love is just like being addicted to something that makes you feel good but also kind of crazy at the same time. It’s why it’s so hard to get over someone because we are addicted to the way they make us feel.
44. We are addicted to the love and affection that they give us, and we don’t want anyone else to replace them. That’s why it’s so hard for people who fall in love to get over someone because they are just so used to having them around them all the time. Love is an addiction.
45. Love is like an addiction. It can make you forget about your life, just don’t forget about yourself, too.
46. Love is like an addiction: You go through the withdrawals when you’re not with them.
47. Love is like an addiction that you can’t leave. It’s why we can’t get over them as fast as we want to or should be able to.
48. My heart is every day with you, my mind is all the time thinking of you, and I really hope that now you are mine.”
49. You might have broken my heart, but don’t worry about me. My heart is strong enough to repair itself after you left.”
50. I still haven’t found someone who can replace you in my heart. And I don’t think I will ever find someone.”
51. If I love you more than life itself, it’s because I know that we were meant to be together.”
I hope you really liked these love is an addiction quotes. Please make your comments and share this post with all your loved ones.