Love is being crazy together. I know it’s cliché to say that, but hear me out. When you’re in love, you are always in a constant state of adventure, excitement and spontaneity. You feel free to laugh together, be silly together, take chances and risks together and enjoy each other’s company while doing things you usually wouldn’t do alone, whether at home, on vacation or at work.
Being in love is about being wild, crazy and adventurous with the people who matter most to you. You want your partner to be happy, so you let go of all rational thought and do what they want regardless of the consequences or how ridiculous it might sometimes seem.
In this post, I have written some love is being crazy together quotes to expose how important it is for couples to be adventurous while doing crazy things to prove that they love each other.
Love Is being Crazy Together Quotes
Most couples in love tend to do a lot of crazy and romantic things together like walking hand in hand, scuba diving, bungee jumping, cooking dinner together, spending a night reading love stories, and many more. Love is definitely about being wild together.
1. You cannot claim to be in love if you don’t enjoy doing crazy things together. When you love someone, you should do crazy things with them.
2. If you have someone who doesn’t mind the crazy times and goes along with it, they’re your perfect partner. Nothing says we are perfect for each other like a shared passion for craziness.
3. When it comes to love, doing the “weird” things with your partner count as proof of being in love. If you love someone, you should find yourself doing crazy things with them.
4. You do crazy things together when you’re in love. You take risks; you share your passions and your dreams. The best way to prove you’re in love is to do crazy things together.
5. You know if you and your partner are truly in love when you go on crazy adventures together; if you love someone, you should be able to do crazy things with them
6. If you’re in love, you should be willing to do crazy stuff with your partner. Don’t settle for the safe option, and don’t wait until you’re ready—go after the things that make you happy right now.
7. To fall in love with someone, you must be open to the idea of doing crazy things together. And that’s what makes it feel like love.
7. It’s no secret that If you’re not doing crazy things with your partner, you’re not in love. You must enjoy doing crazy things together if you feel strongly about someone.
8. Most couples who’ve been together for at least a couple of years tend to do crazy things while together. It’s not love if you don’t do crazy things together.
9. Love is not a word you throw around loosely. You only live once in your life, but if you truly love someone and that someone loves you back, you should be free to go crazy together.
10. You can’t claim to be in love if you don’t enjoy doing crazy things with your partner. You must be willing to do things outside the box together.
11. Doing crazy things with your partner can only mean you love them. Don’t forget to enjoy the little things that you share.
12. If you’re in love, you and your partner will always have crazy experiences; This is a good thing! You’ll have the best memories to share, and that’s what true love is all about!
13. Don’t settle for a relationship where you’re just not sure what to do in it. Make it fun, make it interactive, and most importantly—make it crazy.
14. Being crazy in love is a good feeling because it brings out the child in both partners.
15. All you need is creativity to make doing crazy things together beautifully. Do something crazy with your partner today; it is what love is all about.
16. There is no feeling like the one you get when you share a moment that makes you both feel alive and excited to see what comes next. You better believe when you’re in love, you do crazy things together.
17. Pushing limits and doing crazy things with the loved one makes life worth living.
18. The real test of your relationship is whether you can do crazy things together and enjoy doing them. If you don’t, you might have a problem with love.
19. You don’t need a reason to do something crazy with your partner. You can do it because you love them. Love is being crazy together.
20. Being crazy together is what makes love interesting. And when you think about it—the more adventurous, the better.
21. Falling madly in love is about more than just compatibility. It’s about being crazy together. You’re not in love if you don’t do crazy things together.
22. Love might be a contact sport. Whether you’re riding bumper cars, doing a trapeze act, or bungee jumping off a skyscraper together, love is better when it’s crazy.
23. Nothing’s more exciting than going out of your comfort zone with your boo and doing crazy things like skydiving.
24. You don’t have to be afraid of being a little wild or doing something crazy with your partner, which makes love interesting.
25. Couples in love have a special energy that makes them want to do crazy things together. Love has a way of making people do things they never thought they would do.
26. You can’t claim to be in love and not throw caution to the wind when it comes to being wild and adventurous with your partner. Being crazy together is what makes love interesting.
27. Love makes you do the craziest, most ridiculous things. But that’s okay if it makes you and your partner happy.
28. Living life on the edge can be the best way to prove that you’re in love. Nothing says I love you more than doing crazy things with your partner.
29. A strong bond between partners is when they get up and do crazy things together. Being wild together is proof of love.
30. Couples that have adventures together are the ones that stay together. Your relationship would be stronger if you’d go skydiving, bungee jumping or do some other crazy thing.
31. Don’t just go out and have a normal night with your partner. Go on an adventure together, and create new memories you’ll always cherish. Making up crazy plans together is a great way to show that you love each other.
32. When you’re with the right one, you do the things that seem crazy to others; that is the secret to a happy relationship.
33. Couples who go wild together are the best. Being crazy and wild together makes a partnership strong.
34. Whether it’s a wild date or a spontaneous adventure, there’s no better feeling than doing something you never planned with someone you love. Love is when you find yourself doing something crazy together.
35. Most couples that do crazy things together stay together. From hiking mountains to dancing the night away, couples that do crazy things together tell us they’re more in love than ever.
36. It’s an unwritten rule. All couples need to do crazy things together. Fun adventures help you stay close and romantic trips help you develop stronger love.
37. When your relationship is wild, it means you love each other and care about how each other feels. It also means you’re willing to push limits and prioritise your relationship.
38. When you go on an adventure with your loved one, all the crazy things that happen are proof of how much you love each other
39. As a couple, you should always be willing to try crazy things together. Doing this with your significant other indicates that you truly love and care for each other.
40. Adventure equals love. There’s nothing more romantic than being wild and crazy together.
41. Nothing strengthens relationships more than communication and fun. And there’s no better way to have a great time than doing something silly with your loved one.
42. Couples who do crazy things together are the best couples. They’re wild, free and not afraid to take chances. Their love is genuine. It’s proof of how much they care about each other.
43. Doing crazy things together in your relationship means you’re happy and showing each other that you love and care about your relationship. It also means you want to find new experiences.
44. Doing crazy things together helps to sustain love. Searching out new experiences and enjoying them with your partner is important.
45. Love is a wild adventure. You and your partner should try crazy things and go to breathtaking places.
46. If you’re in a relationship, you’ve done irresponsible things together. But that’s okay. Because we all know there is nothing more #romantic than spending time with your boo outside of your comfort zone.
47. Couples who try crazy and new things together are the ones who stay together. Get out there, have some fun and make memories together.
48. Do crazy things with the person you love. That’s the best way to sustain love in the long term.
49. Doing crazy things in your relationship means you’re both crazy in love. You care about your partner and are willing to do anything to make them feel special.
50. It’s known that you must do crazy things together as a couple. Whenever you go on a trip, take an adventure, or spend an evening at the cinema with your partner, it’s a silent nod to how much you love each other.
I hope these love is being crazy together quotes remind you to build excitement together and embark on new exciting adventures you’ve always wanted to try but never had the courage. Who knows, doing crazy things may make your romance stronger and more wonderful.