Love is calm because it’s not about being happy or sad, but being content with life as it is right now. It’s about accepting yourself for who you are, with all your flaws and imperfections intact. It’s about loving others for who they are, not because they’re perfect but because they’re human beings just like you — with their own sets of flaws and imperfections that make them unique and special.
We all want to be calm and to feel at peace. I’ve been thinking a lot about love lately, and how it has a way of calming us down. It doesn’t matter if it’s romantic love or the love we feel for our children, friends or pets; when it comes to love, we are all just looking for a place where we can just relax. If you’re like me, this can be hard to find sometimes.
The world is filled with chaos, and there are so many distractions that constantly pull us away from what’s most important in life. This is why it’s so important to remember that love is calm. Love is peaceful and soothing. It makes us feel safe and secure in ways that nothing else can do for us. It gives us strength when times get tough and helps us keep going even through the darkest of times.
Here are amazing love is calm quotes that would inspire you.
Love Is Calm Quotes
Love is a beautiful feeling, for it makes you feel like nothing else in the world matters. But love should also be calm so that you can have the time to relax and truly enjoy the feeling of being loved.
1. Love is calm and quiet. It is not loud, boastful, self-seeking, or easily angered. Love does not keep a record of wrongs that others do. Love is the opposite of fear and worry.
2. Love is calm. Love is patient. Love has no end. That’s what I heard when I was a little boy, and that’s the way I want to live my life.
3. Love is good. Stress is bad. Let me help you undo the effects of your stressed-out life. Love is the feeling of peace and contentment, without pain and fear.
4. Love is the very breath of life. Love is happiness, love is joy, and it is everything that makes life worth living. Happiness is born of a sense of love – pure love without any selfishness or ill will in it. It means giving without expecting anything in return.
5. Love is the greatest truth, and it will conquer all. Let’s take a moment to appreciate the many different shades of love and how it makes us feel.
6. When you’re in love, you feel like a balloon. When the balloon bursts, you feel sad. But when you just sit together, the balloon comes back again.
7. It’s not about who you are with, but it’s about how you feel when you’re together. You are the very best version of yourself. Love, peace, and happiness to you all!
8. Sometimes your faith is tested, but love never ends. It is the belief that there will always be a light at the end of every tunnel, no matter how dark things look. Life’s greatest pleasures are often experienced alone.
9. The best times are when you don’t have to say a word. Just hold close and enjoy the silence together. If you let the world in, it will take over your mind and heart. If you don’t let the world in, it can be yours.
10. Love is calm. It is not obsessed about being perfect but it knows that things can be better if you care a little more.
11. As I look back on all of the little things that make my life so beautiful, a lot of them were just simple gestures and words of affirmation. Keep loving, keep smiling… and love will be calm.
12. Love is a lot like a hurricane. It starts as a calm, peaceful little breeze, and then all of a sudden it’s like a Category 5 and you’re going through the roof.
13. There’s no such thing as “perfect” love. It’s just constant, ever-changing and growing, with every single day. The best thing about love is when you don’t have to say anything at all.
14. Calm down and love yourself. Life is only going to get better from here. The closer we get, the more love there is to share.
15. If you love someone who doesn’t love you back, there’s nothing you can do. Let go and move on to find someone who will love you fully.
16. Love is calm and sweet, it makes you feel good. Love is caring and affectionate, it makes your life colourful. But when you give love to someone in return, then it becomes a selfless act of giving.
17. Love is like a bright, clear morning. It can be felt, it can be seen, but mostly it’s just there. The best thing about love is that it will always be with us.
18. Love is the most powerful force in the universe. And by that, I don’t just mean that love is more powerful than other forces. I mean that nothing else in this world can compete with it.
19. Be the love you want to see in the world. Only when you surrender to love can it begin to win your heart.
20. It does not matter what you wear, who says it or how it looks—if you are in love, that’s all that matters.
21. I will always love you, always be grateful for you, and always be there for you. Your happiness will never be important to me as much as mine is to you.
22. Let go of what you can’t change, let go of people that you may never meet and love is easy because life is so short. You can’t love someone else if you don’t first love yourself.
23. To live in the hearts we leave behind is to live forever. To touch them with silent lips and with a gentle hand, to registrations that no voice has spoken. Ever since I saw your face, my whole world changed.
24. Life is a journey, not a destination. Live in the present, take one day at a time, and love yourself. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
25. Love is like a teapot. It requires constant attention to avoid burning out. When you’re in love, you always have a reason to smile.
26. Love is calm. Love is soothing. Love is relaxing. Love is sweet, love is kind, love is gentle. Love Is Protecting…
27. Love is calm. Love is a gentle breeze, no matter how fierce the storm. Love is a tender reassurance, no matter how rough the road is. Love is a warm embrace on a night, no matter how cold the world may be.
28. Fearlessly stepping into the unknown. Love is always calm, always on your side, and always waiting for you.
29. Love is a feeling of tranquillity, peace and contentment. No matter how hard things get, the best way to deal with those feelings is by trusting in the fact that everything will work out in the end.
30. Love is a place. You have to look for it. Love is not something you feel, but it is something you do. Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
31. Love is a word that never fails. It is always true and will last forever if you let it. Love is the only way to make sense of the world.
32. Living a calm life is a choice. Choose to live a love-filled, joyful and peaceful life. You are my love, my heart, my life. You make me so complete.
33. We live in a world where we need to find love, in a world filled with possibilities. Let us have the courage to love. To love is to feel the sun of another’s heart beating at one’s own.
34. Give yourself the time and space to accept love, without resistance. Because if you give yourself that, you’ll find that it can flow in and out with ease, without any effort at all. Love is a spring that never runs dry, it just flows more deeply in the valleys.
35. I am so lucky to have found you. All of life’s problems become insignificant when I am with you. You and only you will ever hold my heart. I want to love and take care of you for the rest of our lives.
36. I just want to say that I love you. No matter where life takes us, no matter what trials we are faced with: We will be together forever.
37. Every day I smile and laugh because of you. My heart feels warm because of you. And my life is more fun with you around. So whatever happens, don’t stop smiling. Don’t stop making those adorable little faces at me and never forget to spread your love for me.
38. Thinking of you today. Thanks for being such a big part of my life! Love you!
39. I need you like a heart needs a beat. This is love. This is what it feels like to have found the one. I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.
40. Love is understated and humble. Love doesn’t boast or brag. Love believes in the better part of people and is apathetic to the rest. Love can’t be eaten or broken up or traded away. When you find love, you’ll know it!
41. Do not let how hard it is to find someone and how hard it is to love someone stop you from experiencing what it is like to truly love that one person. True love has wings because it has a heart.
42. Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, boastful, or proud. It does not demand its way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged.
43. If I ever needed a friend, you have always been there for me. You have given your time, love and support unstintingly and never failed me. You are my best friend”.
44. Love is calm. Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
45. To my love, I have so much to say and still, I can’t tell you everything. And I could wait forever, but time will fly and before I know it, we will be married! My love for you is calm and true. We’ll always have our love: no doubts to hide.
46. My darling, I want to thank you for the most amazing 3 years together. You have brought me a sense of calm that I thought was unattainable. We have grown together, formed a family and are the most in love we have ever been. I love you with all my heart!
47. Love is not anxious, it does not keep account of the past, it does not dream of the future, it lives only in the present moment and it is in this present moment that we find happiness.
48. I have often heard it said that love conquers all. I have discovered the opposite is equally true. That in the absence of love, there is no conquest at all. Love is the strongest foundation upon which any relationship can be built. Love is a gift, but it must be nurtured and cared for just like any other rare and beautiful thing, with tenderness and dedication.
49. Love is not to look at each other, but to be each other looking in a mirror
50. Love is calm, love is kind. Love does not boast, nor make a display. Love does not behave rudely, and does not seek its own.
51. In a world so focused on chaos and disaster, it is nice to know that there are people like you that can offer a sense of calmness and serenity. I appreciate all you do for me and feel lucky every day to have met such a wonderfully warm-hearted person.
52. I just wanted to remind you that you are a special and great person and I hope that at least once you realize how much love and happiness you bring into my life. I want nothing more than for us to grow old together and share a lifetime of memories.
53. We have been through a lot together and we have always gotten through it all because I know that we will always be there for each other. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I will love you until my heart stops beating.
54. Love is like breathing, as essential and natural as drinking water. Put another way, love is like the air that we breathe to survive. Love is a feeling, of quiet joy and peace.
True Love Is Calm Quotes
One of the best ways to fall in love is to fall out of love with yourself. And one of the best ways to fall out of love with yourself is to become emotionally available to someone else. True love is calm, it doesn’t make you crazy, it doesn’t make you sick, and it’s not fleeting – because true love is forever.
55. You can’t control who loves you and who doesn’t, but you can always control your reaction. True love is calm, never desperate. It’s a feeling of peace during turmoil. If a relationship isn’t going well, or if things are complicated, true love is what will get you through it.
56. True love is calm. It doesn’t feel the need to rush things, but it’s patient and waits for the right time.
57. True love is calm and steady. If your heart doesn’t know how to be calm, then it will never really be calm.
58. True love is calm and relaxed, with nothing to hurry about. It’s like the first rain after a drought. It takes a long time to look that good after you’ve weathered so much suffering.
59. True love is calm, it’s tranquil. True love is never restless; true love is always the same
60. True love is patient, true love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. True love doesn’t try to change others, but only builds up. True love doesn’t put on airs…true love is calm.
61. True love is calm and steady, True love never changes, and True love never dies. Calm and Loving is the way of true love.
62. True love is calm, true love is patient. True love does not envy, boast, nor seek its way, true love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs.
63. True love is always patient and kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, unkind or selfish. True love does not insist on its way, for it is God’s way of expressing his love for us.
64. True love is the most beautiful thing in this world, and true love is only real when it’s experienced. True love is like a cup of tea…you have to sit with it.
65. The most beautiful thing in the world is a little laugh, a smile, and the warmth of true love. Nothing can change the fact that your love will always be true.
66. When your loved one is calm, happy and in your sight, you know everything is going to be alright. If a relationship is calm, it’s not a relationship; if it’s turbulent, it’s not worth having.
67. True love is calm and serene. It’s not passionate or intense, but it’s not a casual romance either. It’s the kind of love that will stay with you for the rest of your life. A relationship that is true love has to be quiet because it demands that you give each other your undivided attention.
68. True love is calm and tranquil. It isn’t based on how many times someone looks at you, it’s based on how much they make you smile.
69. You know what they say: true love is calm, true love is patient, and true love is cool. True love is easy. True love has no fear when it’s real and true.
70. True love is calm, true love is kind and true love never changes. True love is being able to laugh together when things get stressful.
71. True love is calm, true love is patient, and true love is kind. True love never fails. It never ceases to amaze me how difficult it is to find the right words to describe what true love feels like.
72. You are my soulmate, You are the one for me. I don’t care what people say about losing you. They’re all just envious of our love. You express your love and care with every touch, every kiss…Can’t wait to wake up tomorrow to see your cute smiling face. Here’s to the next forever!
73. True love is calm, true love is joyous; true love is not jealous of the other person’s happiness. True love does not demand its way.
74. True love is not about the momentary feeling you get when you first kiss someone. True love lasts forever. It’s both a state and an action, and it’s something that can happen to any person, even if they’re your enemy.
75. True love isn’t looking for perfect people to love, it’s looking for imperfect people to love anyway. True love is a little like a puppy. You take care of it and it will take care of you.
76. True love is patient, kind and always trust. Making memories with the ones you love is the one thing that is guaranteed to last forever.
77. some people love you and people don’t matter. The ones that matter are those who love you, the ones that don’t love you… don’t matter. True love is calm.
78. True love is calm, true love is patient, true love does not envy, does not boast, and is not proud. It looks for the best in people, believes everyone deserves a second chance, and always trusts even when it doesn’t understand.
79. True love is calm and quiet, true love is always patient and kind. True love does not rush; it does not worry about the past or the future—it is only concerned with what is happening right now.
80. True love doesn’t just sit down and stay still. It goes with you through the ups and downs in life, and puts up with your moods and opinions, with bad breath and flatulence. True love is calm because it knows that only in passion is the true balance found.
81. True love is calmness, beauty, and grace. True Love is an easy feeling, a warm sensation that makes you feel wonderful inside.
82. True Love Isn’t a race – Love is patient, love is kind. It doesn’t look for its way. It is not jealous, it isn’t boastful, it isn’t proud; it is not rude, it isn’t self-seeking, it isn’t easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never
83. True love is being yourself without apology. True love is calm, true love is patient, and true love doesn’t expect a response.
84. True love is the kind of love that when you’re feeling down, he makes you laugh. When you’re feeling strong, he makes you cry.
85. True love is the kind of love that can stand up under the most trying circumstances and still be true. For a heart that’s always calm and full of love, there is only one answer: True love.
86. They don’t call it true love if you can’t accept the heartbreak. The true test of love is not how much we have to offer, but how much he/she is willing to accept.
87. Every relationship is different. Find comfort in the differences between your partner and you—even the most significant ones.
88. True love is calm. It doesn’t storm or burn. It just grows stronger and stronger with time.
89. True love is calm and strong. It’s your soul mate who finds happiness in you, no matter what life has thrown at them.
90. True love is calm and quiet. True love is not a storm that finally breaks, but rather the stillness of a lake at midnight.
91. True love is calm. The real kind of love is like water, it just flows and finds its way. True love is quiet. True love never runs out of patience.
92. True love is calm. True love is patience. True love doesn’t get jealous or insecure. True love knows that even if you are not around right now, you will be there tomorrow—and forever after that.
93. True love is calm, true love is patient, true love is trust, and true love is never jealous. True love is not the kind of thing you find, it’s the kind of thing that finds you.
94. True love is when you look at the little things in life that used to bring you down, and you realize how truly beautiful they are.
95. True love doesn’t just happen, it is built. It’s a lifetime of memories, laughs & moments that you choose to keep close in your heart.
96. When love looks like serenity and happiness, you know it’s true. Love is so simple but so complicated. That’s why we fall in love every day.
97. Life’s not about finding the perfect person. It’s about creating a new you and being with someone who puts that new you first.
98. True love is calm. It’s not a wild ride. It doesn’t need to be exciting all the time, but it is always there and always there for you.
99. True love is calm and quiet. It doesn’t need to brag or tell everyone about its achievements. It quietly goes about doing what it does best, without any fuss or fanfare—and that’s why true love will always be the strongest force in your life.
100. True love is a calm and quiet place where two people can be alone together without being afraid or worrying about what others will think.
101. True love is patient, kind and never jealous; it’s like a little child, always ready to learn something new.
102. True love is the feeling you get when you really like somebody and they like you back. It’s when someone makes you smile and then they smile at you. It’s when they make romantic gestures without getting anything in return. It’s a feeling that lasts forever.
103. True love doesn’t come in the form of a perfect person but one who is willing to tolerate my flaws while they still have their own.
104. The true measure of a relationship is not how much time and effort you spend together, but how much joy there is in being apart.
105. The best kind of love is like a warm breeze, it does not come when you want it, but it always comes.
I hope you were able to find a love like this someday soon. The world needs more people like you to inspire and help make the world a better place. Please, go ahead and share these amazing love is calm quotes and feel free to leave your comment in the comment section.