Love is the most powerful force in the universe. Love for anything: for another person, for a vision for humanity, for justice and peace, for a cause or an idea. Love is like fire – it’s beautiful and necessary. It can warm you from the inside out and can be used to cook food and attract mates (don’t judge me), but if it goes unchecked, it can also burn down your house.
Love is not blind; in fact, it sees all. Too much love leads to fanaticism and blindness because when you get so wrapped up in an idea or passion, you stop seeing other sides of something. At times, love is a crazy little thing. There are times when the love you’ve given and received is not enough to sustain your relationship in the long run.
No matter how much you see yourself loving that person or how it’s a match of hits! Love is not blind (at least I hope no one says that) in the sense that both of you need to be on a level playing field, sometimes it’s just not enough.
Here’s a compilation of the best love is not blind quotes that will unravel more about love.
Love Is Not Blind Quotes
Love is not blind. Love sees far and wide. It looks beyond the obvious, sees through walls, and uses all of its senses to seek out that person who knows you inside out, loves you exactly as you are, and never lets you forget that you’re beautiful just the way you are.
1. I think that when you find the right person, you start to see each other’s true colours. Love doesn’t make you blind, but it opens up your world.
2. Love is not blind but rather an opportunity to see the beauty in each other.
3. Love is not blind. It sees more, not less than we do—and its insight makes our eyes grow stronger.
4. Love is not blind; love can see beyond the veil where others cannot.
5. Love is seeing your significant other through rose-coloured glasses, not through the lens of reality.
6. The eyes are the windows of the soul. Love is not blind, but frame by frame; Viewed through the heart, one can see it all
7. Love is seeing what no one else sees; Love is not blind; Love is in the eye of the beholder, and love is frame by frame.
8. Seeing each other’s true colours is a sure way to know you’re with the right person. That’s because love opens you up so everyone can see your own colours; love is not blind.
9. The eyes are seen as the windows to the soul. Everyone loves each other for who they are.
10. Love has a way of showing itself. It looks into the eyes, scans the smile and then plumbs the depths of your heart; it is not blind.
11. The most important thing about being in love is seeing the colours of your partner’s true self.
12. Don’t let the blinders of social media, generalizations or snide comments get in the way of seeing each other as they are. Love is not blind.
13. Love is not blind; it sees you for who you truly are. And that’s why it will always find a way to light up your world.
14. Love is not blind; it sees more because it opens your eyes more. Love is the most powerful transformation we can experience.
15. Love is not blind; she sees the truth and is not afraid to show it.
16. Know that the one who truly deserves your love will be the one to see past the surface and burn brighter than all stars combined.
17. When you see the truth, you don’t have to be afraid to show it.
18. This is what love looks like, two people willing to face the truth and be honest about their feelings for one another.
19. Learn to see yourself in another person’s eyes and see if your feelings for each other are mutual. Don’t be dazzled by words and acts.
20. Love is the ultimate form of connection. It takes two people who are willing and honest about their feelings for one another and commit to an honest relationship.
21. Love is supposed to be the purest form of connection, but that’s not always the case. Honesty and openness are essential components of a healthy relationship.
22. For true love, if the one you love is good enough for you, then he or she is good enough to be your partner forever.
23. Love is a bond that connects two people in a relationship based on open, honest communication and mutual respect.
24. Love is not blind, but it’s also not seeing.
25. I’m sure you’ve heard this one before, but it’s true — love helps you see your significant other’s true colours.
26. No two people see things the same way, making a relationship so special and exciting. You get to learn all sides of someone and see them in a new light.
27. I like to think that love is when you find a relationship based on respect, trust, honesty and candour.
28. Love is that feeling when you know you are seeing someone’s true colours. And when it’s strong enough, like with us, that’s when you know you’re in love.
29. The more you love someone, the more people can see their true colours.
30. When you find someone who can see you for who you are, that’s when you know you’re in love.
31. Seeing each other’s true colours makes you fall in love all over again.
32. When you’re in a relationship with someone, love is not blind. It’s willing to see the truth of who you are and where you want to go—because that enables a strong relationship to thrive.
33. When it comes to your interpersonal relationships, love is not blind. It’s clear-sighted. Love is honest, empathetic, compassionate, accepting, and motivating. True love wants the best for you and will help you achieve your full potential.
34. Love and truth come together in a relationship to create something beautiful. Because as long as you’re willing to see the truth of who they are, you not only love them, but you want what’s best for them.
35. In a relationship, love is a choice to affirm someone else’s value that requires you to give up your judgment and criticism.
36. When you’re in love with someone, they are not enamoured with your potential. They are in it for the person you are right now
37. A Healthy Relationship is built on truth and trust
38. Love is not blind, but it’s also not puppy eyes. Love is seeing the truth in another person, even if that means they look a bit different than you thought they did before.
39. Love is not blind, but it’s also not desperate. Love is looking at a person for who they are, even if that means they look a bit different than at the beginning of a relationship.
40. Love is not always blind. It’s honesty and it’s loyalty.
41. The heart wants to see the person you love for who they are. It is mature, honest, and doesn’t hide from the truth.
42. Don’t wake up and realize that you are with someone who is no longer the person you fell in love with. Love is never blind.
43. Love is a sure way to know you’re with the right person. That’s because love is not blind. It sees through appearances and knows what’s beneath the surface.
44. When true love is present, it doesn’t matter how someone looks or where they come from. Love knows that appearances aren’t everything. It knows that the person is more than their image.
45. Love is all about seeing the value in something beyond its price. It’s all about being there for someone; love is not blind.
46. It is not a coincidence when couples interact or spend time together. Love can connect couples spiritually. It allows couples to see things from the bigger picture, which makes them understand the truth.
47. See the real person who loves you for you. Love is not blind, but your eyes will be the first to tell if you’re with the one you want to spend a lifetime with.
48. A relationship can be many things, but it does not mean that you should settle for someone who does not love you for what you are.
49. True love has no restrictions. It doesn’t need a justification; physical attributes and external material wealth do not blind it.
50. Love knows that appearances aren’t everything. It knows that the person is more than their image, making it special.
51. Love knows that the person is more than their image; they’re who they are and what they do. And it’s because of who they are and what they do that I love them.
52. True love is about valuing the person behind the image. Let people see through your eyes, not through other people’s.
53. Love knows that the person is more than their image. It sees past the surface and into their heart.
54. The person you love is more than the image they portray. Love knows that.
55. The love we share doesn’t need to be perfect. But it does need to be real. And if we want a future like that, it starts now.
56. Love knows that appearances aren’t everything.
57. When true love is present, you don’t care how someone looks or where they come from.
58. Love knows the best in all of us, no matter what we have done or who we are.
59. True love is not about looks or status. It’s about who you are inside and what you do for others.
60. True love knows what’s real and what’s not.
61. When you’re with someone, nothing is more important than seeing their true self.
62. When you see a person’s true personality, it makes you feel connected and comfortable.
63. When you love someone, you don’t see flaws. You see who they are—and that’s a person worth loving.
64. Seeing each other at their best, facing challenges together and celebrating successes are the things that make a relationship thrive.
65. Love is not blind; love is also a light showing your true self.
66. Love is not blind. It seems more than you see.
67. Loving someone is not about how they look, what they wear or how much money they make. It’s about who they are as a person, and if you love yourself enough to accept that person fully, you’re on the path to true love.
68. One of the best ways to know if someone is right for you is if they can make you laugh. If they make you laugh, chances are that person is a keeper.
69. The ultimate test of any relationship is how well you know the other person.
70. Do your best to see the woman you love beyond the surface. Stop looking for faults and try to appreciate the woman she truly is.
71. Love is not a commitment based on physical attraction alone. It requires mutual respect and trust. Love never ends.
72. It’s easy to lie to yourself and say you’re happy with someone, but when you stop to think about it, they’re not who or what you want. Love is not blind.
73. Sometimes, people aren’t who or what you want; love is not blind.
74. You don’t need to be in love with someone to be happy – but when you are, you’re often reminded that love is not blind.
75. You know what they say, love is not blind. But then again, neither are you if you repeatedly fall for the same ugly duckling.
76. Sometimes, it’s okay to be honest with ourselves and admit that our relationship isn’t right for us.
77. Love is not blind, but it can be myopic.
78. Love is not blind, but it can be pretty shortsighted sometimes.
79. Love can be stubborn, and you know what they say about love and glass houses, but it is not blind.
80. Love isn’t blind; it doesn’t want to see the same thing you’re looking at.
81. He may see you clearly, but he is not looking for what you see.
82. When you love someone, you don’t want it to be just physical. You want a deep connection that feels real.
83. Love sees past what you see and knows what other people think. Love is the easiest thing to fake but the hardest thing to maintain.
84. When you love someone, you see them – imperfections. That’s because love is not blind; it sees every angle, every detail that gives it depth and meaning.
85. Love knows what’s under your skin, not what’s on the outside.
86. When you’re in love with someone, there’s no greater feeling than being able to see how much they care about you.
87. When you’re in love, you can forgive many things, even yourself.
88. Love is the hardest thing to maintain. As much as you want to believe you’re in love, be careful not to confuse true feelings for infatuation—both can happen unexpectedly when you’re young, and both can be fleeting.
89. Infatuation and love feelings can be very confusing when you’re young. Be wise; love is not blind.
90. Be careful not to confuse true feelings with the temporary effect of infatuation.
91. Don’t fall in love too fast—it can make you feel like your heart will be torn apart, even if it is not true.
92. Love can be fleeting. So be careful; young love isn’t always meant to last forever.
93. True love isn’t something you can rush, and it’s not something that should be thrown away just because you get bored.
94. True love has no infatuation, just trust and commitment.
95. Don’t let infatuation get the best of you. Love is not blind, but it is sometimes very foolish.
96. Love is not blind. It sees more, knows more, and feels more deeply than you ever realized.
97. Love is not blind, but it can be blinded. Be careful of how you choose to see someone and how you let them affect your life.
98. There’s a difference between infatuation and true love. If you see yourself in someone else, it’s not real love.
99. Be careful of the infatuation that comes in the moment because they are temporary. You will go through many relationships, and only a few will be worth your time.
100. Don’t fall in love with someone because he’s handsome, rich, or successful. Learn who he is, and let that person show you who he is.
101. If you’re in love with someone, you should be prepared to do whatever it takes to make that relationship work.
102. True love is seeing past the outside to recognize the beauty within.
Love isn’t blind. Anyone who loves you won’t be blinded by the first few weeks or months of flirting, dates, and the occasional make-out session. If he wants to be with you when you look awful, when you’re having a bad day, when you’re pregnant and have gained weight, and when you’re an old ass lady–then he’s not blind.
I hope these love is not blind quotes gave you exactly what you needed to know when you first visited this page. Feel free to share them with everyone in your social media contact. Thanks.