People think that love is the opposite of attachment, making think they are two very different things. True love has no room for attachment. It’s like air and light combined. You can’t see the light without air around it. Similarly, you can’t see true love without attachment; which one lives or dies depends on us.
Love is unconditional; it’s not something you can hold or touch. It’s a bargain if no one can solve it. But it can be felt by those who ought to find it. Love is a mystery, but it’s made simple by attachment and expectations.
Are you searching for quotes about love without attachment? If yes, then stop here. This is the right place to get all the best-selected quotes from worldwide collected some of the best and most beautiful quotes about love without attachment that you may use as your Facebook status or share with your friends on any social media. Here are the top best, brightest love without attachment quotes.
Love Without Attachment Quotes
Love without attachment is unconditional love which emanates from a place deeper than the need to be in control, receive love or avoid hurt. Love without attachment is a power greater than any of us. It is a gift from the Divine that we can easily give and receive.
1. True love is being without attachment to the outcome. It means you don’t depend on things. True love is unconditional. I won’t let the fear of striking out keep me from playing the game of love. If the wind stops blowing, it will be a sad world because the wind is all there is. It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s life in your years because love without attachment makes a gentle heart.
2. Love without attachment is the purest love there is. I love you without knowing how, when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride, because I know no other way.
3. Love without attachment is a beautiful thing. It is the way to experience love, and it will keep you from experiencing a lot of heartaches. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
4. Love without attachment is a beautiful thing. I can love you without needing you, but I cannot need you without loving you. You make my heart smile because my love isn’t about finding the one. It’s about letting the one find you
5. True love does not come from what we love but from how we love. Love is like playing the piano. First, you must learn to play by the rules; then, you must forget the rules and play from your heart by avoiding any form of attachment.
6. No matter how much I give my heart to someone, there will always be a part of me that has been left behind without attachment. That’s why it’s so hard for me to give my heart away by being attached. I know that if I do, I’ll have to say goodbye someday.
7. People can love each other without being attached – this is the best kind of love because it gives freedom and respect to both people in the relationship.
8. Love without attachment is the purest form of love. If you can’t control your emotions, then you are living in the past, or you are living in the future. You have to live in this moment.
9. I love you without knowing how, when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
10. Love attached to things cannot grow because things need to stay the same. The change will have to be appreciated for what it is if love is to endure. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love. True love stories never have endings. The best proof of love is trust.”
11. If you can’t control your emotions, then you are living in the past, or you are living in the future. You have to live in this moment. Love without attachment is the most recent kind of love that can help you control your emotions.
12. Love without attachment is a power greater than any of us. Love without attachment is love without fear. The greatest power known to man is the true love one feels for oneself.
13. Love is not finding someone to live with. Love is finding someone you can’t live without. Love without attachment is the strongest love of all. It is the most difficult thing to achieve in life and the easiest thing to lose. You have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
14. Love without attachment is a breath of fresh air. A loving heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles. The best thing to happen to a person is finding someone who loves them for exactly what they are.
15. Love without attachment is the purest form of love. It is real, deep and intense. It is when you look into someone’s eyes and see everything you need. Love the things you love. And let it go if they’re meant to be. I want you to be happy. I’ll always love you, but I don’t want to keep hurting you and myself.
16. Love and attachment are not the same. Love is much deeper than this. It is a connection between yourself and the other person. When you love someone, you feel that person’s energy inside of yourself and don’t want to lose that feeling.
17. Love without attachment prevents jealousy. The more we become attached to something, the more we want to hold on to it. And the more we want to hold on to it, the more afraid of losing it we become.
18. The best things in life are free—like love. The greatest love is the love that can show true affection without possessing a person or attachments with the person.
19. Love without attachment is the power which makes a man pure in heart. Unconditional love is Love without attachment. Real love is not a fairy tale but an everyday affair.
20. Love without attachment is like a bird that can fly any time from the cage to the sky. Love without attachment is like a fish that can swim freely in the ocean of bliss. Love without attachment is like an echo that grows louder when it returns.
21. To love someone who doesn’t love you back is like being locked in a house on fire. You keep trying to escape, but you can’t because it hurts too much, and there’s nothing you can do about it.
22 Love is the greatest refreshment in life. Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself because love without attachment is like a candle that can only get brighter as it burns out.
23. It’s time to let go of the conditional attachments we have been holding onto. You don’t need a man to complete your life, but if you find one that will compliment your life, consider yourself lucky.
24. Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning, a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love ages, our hearts mature, and love becomes like coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
25. The most terrible poverty is loneliness and feeling unloved. Love without attachment is like a colour without canvas. It’s a ray of sunshine.
26. We all have the power to love without fear and attachment. The more time you spend with someone who loves you unconditionally, the less time you spend with someone who doesn’t.
27. Don’t be afraid to love. Be brave enough to love without attachment. Loving someone and having them love you back isn’t always enough. You have to accept them for who they are.
28. To love means to open ourselves to the negative and the positive – to grief, sorrow, and disappointment as well as to joy, fulfilment, and an intensity of consciousness we did not know was possible.
29. You can’t stop loving or wanting to love because when it’s right, it’s the best thing in the world. When you’re in a relationship, and it’s good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.
30. I’ve learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken: The world doesn’t stop for your grief. If you love someone, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don’t, they never were.
31. A love without attachment is the greatest gift you can give someone. You cannot force someone to love you or be with you. If you do so, it will only lead to pain and suffering.
32. Love without attachment is the ultimate freedom. Love is not a need but an expression of faith and trust. We can only learn to love by loving. There’s no other way.
33. Love is the essence of life and its most precious gift. It is our response to life’s most powerful energy – the power of love itself
34. Love without attachment leads to suffering. Attachment without love leads to self-destruction. I am not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
35. You can’t love anyone as much as you love yourself. There is no such thing as loving someone too much; there is only loving someone not enough.
36. The best way to love is to love as if you have never been hurt. Love is the most powerful force in the world. It has no boundaries and cannot be destroyed. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself.
37. Love without attachment is the most powerful thing in the world. Love with attachment is painful; love with deep feelings is a blessing.
38. Love is giving yourself away. Love is not needing to be found. Love is freedom. The only thing that can break your heart is seeing someone you love without attachment.
39. Love without attachment is the highest form of love. Love is the movement of the mind, and a man in love walks about like a peacock, erect and alert, his eyes brightened with joy, his limbs full of grace and beauty.
40. Love is not a mere sentiment or emotion but a spiritual state that needs to be cultivated for its own sake. I love you not because of who you are but because I am when I am with you—that feeling when you just like someone too much to be his friend.
41. Love without attachment is the most powerful force in the universe. When you love without attachment, you always give with an open heart.
42. Love without attachment is like a flower without roots; it’s fragile and beautiful yet fleeting. It must be nurtured so that it grows stronger, more resilient, and more vibrant and is about wanting to share your life with another person, grow old together and support each other through the good times and bad.
43. To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best. Love is friendship set on fire. The only way to store happiness is to enjoy little bits of happiness each day without any attachment. Love is not something that comes and goes; it lasts forever.
44. Love without attachment is a beautiful thing because it’s love without expectations. The art of love consists of not being too soon complacent about it and not being too easily disgusted by it either. I love that two can play, and both win.
45. Love doesn’t make the world go ’round; Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. Love is a word that can be used in many different ways. For example, love can mean friendship, family love or romantic love. However, if you want to express your feelings for someone in an appropriate manner and want to make him/her feel special, then these quotes for love without attachment will help you out.
46. Love is not about holding hands and hugging, but about being together and enjoying the moments together. The best thing about love without attachment is that it doesn’t require expectations from both sides. You can show your love without expecting anything in return.
47. A relationship is a mutual thing. You give, and you take, you share your joys and sorrows, and you respect and care for each other. In return, you should be given the same respect and care by your partner.
48. Love without attachment doesn’t mean you don’t feel anything for the person, but it means that the love is not limited to one person. It can be extended to any other person in this world who needs or deserves it. Love is a universal language which everyone can feel.
49. Love without attachment is the purest form of love. It is not dependent on anything and can never be taken away. The following quotes will help you understand this concept better.
50. Love is being willing to be vulnerable and open to another person. It’s a willingness to give your whole self, heart and soul, mind and body, to another human being who is also giving themselves to you in the same way.
51. Love and attachment are two different things. Love is not possible without detachment. Love is like a flower that needs to be watered with the nectar of your attention and care. It should be nourished with your consciousness. Once you have done this, it will blossom into the most beautiful flower! But it cannot blossom until you have detached yourself from it completely! And then only will it be able to bloom fully!
52. Love is not about how much you say ‘I Love You’ but how much you can prove it’s true. Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world. It makes life worth living.
53. Life compromises what we want and what we get. Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
54. To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. Each time you fall in love, it is a new beginning because it’s the first time it has ever happened. It’s you! So each time feels like the first time! You always feel like an explorer in strange lands because no one else has ever been there!
55. Love without attachment is a positive, healthy and productive way to live. Love without attachment is a way to be happy.
56. Love without attachment means being able to love someone without expecting anything in return. It means loving someone even when they don’t love you back, even when they hurt or leave you. It means loving people who have done bad things and may never deserve your love. It means accepting them for who they are and loving them anyway.
57. It means being happy for other people’s successes and joys, regardless of whether it makes you jealous or unhappy. Love without attachment is the purest form of unconditional love that there is — it’s what everyone wants, but few can achieve it because it requires selflessness more than anything else.
58. Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t live without. I’ve never been in love. But I’ve been in love with the idea of being in love. When you love someone, you don’t need a reason to love them, be it with or without attachment.
59. The more I think about it, the more I realise that love isn’t just about finding the right person but creating the right relationship; In fact, It’s not about how compatible you are, But how well you deal with incompatibility! The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams!
60. It’s the love without attachment that makes the world spin. Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
61. Love without attachment is the greatest love. Love without fear is the greatest fear. Love without expectation is the greatest expectation. Love without condition is the greatest condition. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or heard but must be felt with the heart.
63. Love without attachment is like a sky without stars though love is not a fairytale; it’s dirty, chaotic, and complicated. But love is also the most important thing in life.
63. Love without attachment is a power greater than any of us. Love without attachment is love without fear. Love without attachment is freedom. If you love someone, let them go; if they return, they were always yours. And if they don’t, they never were.
64. Love without fear. Love without attachment. Love without expectations. Love without control. Love without limits. Love without boundaries. Love is a perfume you cannot pour on someone without getting it all over yourself.
65. When you love without attachment, you can be completely vulnerable and feel the love already in your heart.
66. Love without attachment is not motivated by fear. Love without attachment is freedom from expectations and judgments, from comparison; love without attachment is the only power that can transform our lives.
67. Love without attachment is the highest form of love there is. It’s a love that demands nothing in return, making it pure and beautiful—and free. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved by the one you love. That’s everything!
68. There is nothing so powerful as love without attachment; it is the power of true happiness. It is the only thing that can make us brave enough to be our truest selves. Love doesn’t discriminate; it offers welcome to all.
69. Love without attachment is the most powerful force in the world. Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. Love is like water; we can fall into it, drown in it or drink it.
70. Love is a state of being. In love, there is no room for thinking. I love you. I like you. You’re a hot mess. I’m not attached to you, but I care about you and want you to be happy.
71. Love without attachment; if you love someone, it doesn’t mean you have to be with them all the time. If God had always wanted us to be with someone, he would have made us one person.
72. I always thought that I would stop looking when I found the right person, but now I know that will never happen. I will always look for my better half because I know that there is someone who can make me happier than anyone else ever has or will.
73. If you love someone, then don’t try to change them as this will only hurt your relationship should be about accepting each other for who we are and not about trying to change one another into something different from what we are meant to be.
74. Love without attachment is a power greater than any of us. Love without attachment is the force that starts revolutions in our minds. Love without attachment overturns our perspective. Love without attachment teaches us that to love and be loved in return is a life fulfilled
75. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. I love you without any condition; I don’t care about the past or the future; I care about you now.
76. Love without attachment is a power greater than any of us. Love without attachment is love without fear. May love be your guiding light; love without attachment comes from within and cannot see nor felt; this power greater than any of us is the source of
77. Love without attachment is the greatest love of all. Loving someone who doesn’t love you is like reaching for a star. You don’t get anything, but at least you can look at it
78. Every heart sings a song, incomplete until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.
79. Love without attachment is unconditional. It is like glass; it may be broken, but it mends easily. Love without attachment is the power to shine your light on everyone around you, even when it’s hard.
80. Love is not what we become but what we already are. The key to a lasting relationship is to keep your expectations low and your standards high.
81. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. When we love without attachment, our lives become richer and more meaningful.
82. Find someone who knows all your flaws and thinks you’re perfect. Love without attachment is the only love that lasts. Not all love is blind, but it’s worth waiting for because true love never fails.
83. Love is the only power greater than us. Love without attachment is love with no fear. I want you to feel free. Free to live a happy, joyous and free life. I love you!
84. Don’t let your attachment to love or people keep you from experiencing a pure feeling of love. Love is the power greater than any of us.
85. When you love without attachment, you do not seek to possess or control. You do not seek to judge or disprove but rather to care and support.
86. Sometimes, you have to fall apart to realise how much you need to fall in love with yourself and the world around you. If I know what love is, it is because of myself.
87. When you love without attachment, you can be selfless and present to the other person. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, not for our successes, wealth or beauty, but simply because we exist.
88. There’ll be a day when you will kiss someone, and you’ll feel that love is not to be found in the senses. The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. We were given a precious gift of love without attachment. And yet, we choose attachment over and over again.
89. Love is a power greater than any of us. It’s the only thing that can fill our hearts, lift us and keep us going when it feels like the whole world is falling apart. Love without attachment is love without fear. Love without attachment is positive energy, pure joy and happiness.
90. Love without attachment leads to happiness. Wouldn’t you like to be free in every way? When love is not attachment, it’s a dance.
Love without attachment leads to freedom, freedom without fear, and fear without regret.
91. The most beautiful things in life aren’t materialistic. They’re the moments when you give love without attachment. You don’t have to be in love with someone to give them a little space, a little freedom.
92. When you love without attachment, you’ll see the world differently. You’ll be more open to new ideas. You won’t be afraid of change and will become a better person and human being. Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
93. To love without attachment. To live in the present moment. I look forward to each new day and create something out of nothing every waking moment. To accept everyone and everything you are, no matter how imperfect they may be: is liberation.
94. I’m not a piece of paper. You can write and rewrite your feelings to make them appear as I’ve chased you. I have, but I’ll never agree to erase the past love stories of our life together so we could start over.
95. Love without attachment is the power of being free to love, no matter how many times you fall in love.
96. Love without attachment is like a soul without a body. We all need each other for everything we do. But there is a difference between doing something with love and attachment.
97 Love without attachment is true love. It’s been said that true love is unconditional. I say it’s also without attachment. Love freely and completely; you’ll always feel the most beautiful version of yourself.
98. Love without attachment is love without fear. Love without fear is no longer a choice; it’s a necessity. When you love without attachment, it changes your life and the lives of people around you.
99. If you love without attachment, there is no fear. Chasing the person you want to love until you realise that love does not exist in men but only at the moment.
100. My love for you is free; let it fly. You’ve earned every bit of it, and nothing will stop you; you’re not alone. Love is a decision, not a feeling, and I’m ready to go through it with you.
Love is many beautiful things to different people, and no matter how it is felt, we all need love, and we all need to give love, but we should have love without attachment. We can’t control who loves us, we can’t always keep those we love in our lives, and sometimes we must say goodbye to those we love because of life’s crazy twists. These love without attachment quotes is a constant and unwavering source of love that should help you move forward in your relationship.