The postpartum period is often a time filled with many emotions. You are not just full of love for your new baby but also for your body. But it’s important to remember that your body has been through a lot and needs time to heal and return to its pre-pregnancy form.
Loving your postpartum body is a journey! Some women embrace their new bodies immediately, while some take time to appreciate them. During this journey, the most important thing to remember is that it’s not based on the expectations of others. Instead, focusing on how you feel about yourself would be best.
Postpartum bodies are not the same as pre-pregnancy bodies. Many changes take place after you deliver your baby. After delivery, our muscles shrink, and we never have the same body back. These love your postpartum body quotes are great in helping you to love your postpartum body.
Love Your Postpartum Body Quotes
When you’re postpartum, it cannot be easy to love your body, a sentiment most postpartum women share. You are not alone in this. Postpartum bodies can look different than pre-pregnancy days because your body has grown and housed another human. Loving your new body should be the same as loving your new baby.
1. You’re not alone in this journey. You are strong, and you are loved. Love your postpartum body.
2. It takes courage to love your postpartum body, curves and all. Be kind to yourself and celebrate your journey.
3. Love your postpartum body, and don’t let anyone pressure you to think they are perfect.
4. Love your postpartum body, even when it doesn’t love you back.
5. The time between the first cough and the last mile is known as the pre-baby body. You are not alone. Love your postpartum body!
6. The postpartum body is a gift and will change your life. Love it, love yourself, and enjoy the journey.
7. Your postpartum body is not a mistake. It’s the most beautiful, amazing, fully-functional body that you were meant to have
8. As you begin your new journey, you will fall in love with your postpartum body again and again. It was not an easy road to get here, but it was very rewarding.
9. The body you have now is a gift, and it’s about time you start enjoying every moment. Love your postpartum body.
10. Pregnancy, postpartum, and motherhood are all wonderful experiences. They can be tough and challenging, but they can also be the most rewarding times of our lives. Love your postpartum body.
11. Love your postpartum body. It will get you through the darkest days and keep you going when you’re most vulnerable.
12. If you are looking for encouragement to love your postpartum body, you’re equipped with the tools & knowledge to get through this transitional phase in life. Trust yourself, love yourself and always be proud of who you are.
13. We all know you should love your postpartum body, but sometimes it’s hard to feel right about it.
14. Love your postpartum body the way it is, not the way you wish it were. Stay in tune with your body’s natural changes—and embrace what makes you unique.
15. Let’s love our postpartum bodies because they are special and amazing in their own way.
16. A postpartum body is a beautiful thing. Don’t let anyone make you feel bad about it or shame you for caring about it. I love it the way it is, don’t try to change it.
17. I’m sure it’s hard to love your postpartum body. You probably haven’t felt this way in a while, and most of us don’t like our bodies when we’re pregnant or after having a baby.
18. Loving your postpartum body is the most incredible thing you’ve ever experienced. It will change not only your life but also the lives of everyone around you.
19. It’s all about loving your postpartum body. You were made for it and designed for it, and guess what? It is not the same old body you used to have before pregnancy.
20. Your postpartum body is a reflection of your journey. It’s a beautiful thing, and you should embrace and love it.
21. Postpartum body confidence isn’t something you can buy; it’s something you have to learn how to love.
22. Your body is no longer your own but belongs to your baby. And that’s okay. Love your postpartum body.
23. Love your postpartum body. You have a long, beautiful journey ahead of you.
24. Loving your postpartum body isn’t something to be ashamed of. It’s a marker that you’ve been through the toughest transformation!
25. You’re a work in progress, but don’t let others’ words define you. Love your postpartum body, and cherish every inch of it.
26. Loving your postpartum body is a daily journey, but it’s also one of the best parts of motherhood.
27. Postpartum life is a marathon, not a sprint. Keep up your workouts and eat right; you’ll be on the right track soon. Love your postpartum body.
28. It’s never too late to love your postpartum body. And there’s no need to wait for the perfect moment—just start today.
29. It’s okay to love your postpartum body still. It’s okay not to be completely 100% back to normal. You’re beautiful, healthy and strong!
30. Loving your postpartum bodybuilding is no joke; it sure isn’t easy. We are here for you during your journey, with all the support and encouragement you need from our community of like-minded mamas.
31. Your body isn’t your only body; you’re a human who deserves to love your postpartum body.
32. Postpartum bodies are a work in progress. Give yourself time and grace to heal, so you can love your body the way it is today, not when you think it should be.
33. Postpartum body confidence is a real thing! Don’t be afraid to love your new body however it happens—whether it’s after birth or with breastfeeding.
34. When you get up in the morning, take a moment to appreciate your body. You are so much more than the weight you carry. Love it and show it off to the world!
35. Love your postpartum body because every one of its flaws is a blessing.
36. If you love your postpartum body, then take care of it! Remember that it’s not just a body but a vehicle to drive you forward in life.
37. Love your postpartum body no matter what it looks like, whether you are pregnant or not. Love yourself first.
38. Postpartum body changes are beautiful and don’t have to stop you from doing the things you love.
39. Loving your postpartum body doesn’t mean you should feel bad about your appearance. It means you’re doing great, which is an important part of making peace with the changes that have happened to you.
40. You are worthy of being loved, touched, and cherished by everyone—past, present, and future. Your postpartum body is beautiful and deserves to be shown how.
41. If you love your postpartum body and feel strong, you are probably doing something right.
42. You may not feel like your postpartum body is sexy, but it will grow into a sexy shape. It’s just going to take time and practice.
43. It’s never too late to love your postpartum body. Because it’s yours, and it’s glorious.
44. Postpartum body confidence can be tough, especially early days. The key is to love your postpartum body despite its quirks and imperfections because it’s yours for life.
45. Love your postpartum body and how it moves and feels. But most of all, I love how it shows you how to live a full and amazing life.
46. Love your postpartum body. It has been quite a journey, and it’s a beautiful, strong thing that you can take with you in life.
47. Know that loving your postpartum body takes hard work and patience. It’s not easy, but keep telling yourself that every day.
48. You are not alone. You are not broken. Every woman, every mother and every mama has been there at some point in time, learning to love their postpartum body.
49. It’s not easy to love your postpartum body, but it’s worth the effort. Your body will change and improve the more you give it a chance to heal.
50. Postpartum can be a lonely space, but it doesn’t have to be. We’re here to help you love your body after baby too.
One of the most powerful ways to love your postpartum body is to be healthy, and fitness can be a positive outlet to celebrate your postpartum body. Breakfast will get you through the morning, and fitness classes may get you through the day if you can’t get out for a run or walk. You will find that small changes do add up and make a difference.
Hope these love your postpartum body were resourceful. Share your thought with me in the comment section, and feel free to send the quotes to as many as possible. Thank you.