The world is full of people who sit around waiting for someone to hand them a good job. They are waiting for their boss to give them a promotion, for their spouse to get promoted so they can move up the corporate ladder, or for the economy to improve so that they can find a better job. Fine, these things are important but if you wait around for these things to happen, you will wait forever.
The key to making your own destiny is taking responsibility for your own life and making choices based on what you want rather than what other people want from you. The only way to make your own destiny is by taking control of your own life. When you make your own destiny, you become responsible for it. You take charge of your life and create the life you want to live. You have control over what happens next in your life, instead of just reacting to circumstances around you.
Taking responsibility for your own life and creating the life of your dreams can be very exciting and rewarding, but it also takes a lot of hard work and determination. Making your own destiny is about taking risks, making mistakes and learning from them as well as being persistent when things get tough. It doesn’t happen overnight – but if you put in the effort and stay focused on your goals then it can happen!
This list of make your own destiny quotes is a great reminder that you’re in charge of where you go and what you do. We must all make our own destinies, so take control today.
Make Your Own Destiny Quotes
You can make your own destiny. By doing even a small amount of work on yourself you will attract more positive outcomes and opportunities into your life. You have to do the work however, no one else can do it for you.
1. You are the master of your own destiny. Those who succeeded were not luckier than the rest, but they worked harder and smarter than everyone else. They have achieved success not through chance but by designing a game plan and creating a life in which they are at their best every day.
2. Don’t let your circumstances determine your destination. Make the most of what you’ve got and make your own destiny.
3. What are you doing with your life? Don’t let someone else control it for you. Take action and make your own destiny and impact the world.
4. Make your own destiny. Every day, every decision you make shapes who you become. Make a choice and move forward. Become who you want to be. That is what life is all about.
5. It’s easy to get stuck in a rut. But life is meant to be an adventure, not just another day at the office. So make your own destiny!
6. Our lives are a journey. We may set our own destinations, but we never know what the twists and turns will be along the way. Make your own destiny.
7. Your destiny is yours to make. Don’t let the limits of your environment and circumstances overcome you. Become who you want to be by making choices that make a difference.
8. You’ve already made the decision to rise above. You have self-awareness, and you know what you’re capable of and where you want to be. Now it’s time to take your own destiny into your hands.
9. Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It’s not a thing to be waited for – it’s a thing to be achieved. Do the hard work and the results will come. Taking advantage of every opportunity, for each, is an open door to new beginnings. The time you put in now determines how far you’ll go. How hard you work today will determine where you will rise tomorrow.
10. You have a choice. You can take control of your life and make changes, or you can let the Universe handle things for you. The choice is yours! You have been born into this world with all the resources needed to create a successful life.
11. Staying true to yourself isn’t easy. But you can’t control everything in your life. Once you’re in control, that’s when you can create your own destiny.
12. There will be times in life when you may be asked to take action that puts the future in your hands. You have the ability to shape your destiny. The choices you make today will determine what opportunities you have tomorrow, and how much fulfilment you experience over time.
13. Whether you want to get rich, play a supporting role or just live for the moment, we all want the same things: happiness and prosperity. Is it in your destiny to be wealthy? Of course, it is! But you have to make it happen. Make your own destiny – now!
14. The future is determined in the present. The success of your future is dependent on how well you make it happen. You are in control of your life, and it’s up to you whether you succeed or fail. Own your destiny – get out of that rut!
15. With opportunity comes endless possibilities of what you can accomplish. You can make your own destiny.
16. Make your own destiny. Stand up for what you believe in. Challenge the status quo. After all, you’re creating a beautiful future for yourself.
17. You can be whatever you want to be. If anyone is telling you that you can’t do something, go out there and prove them wrong. The only person holding you back is yourself.
18. The first step to moving forward is knowing what you want. The next step is deciding that your dreams are worth the effort and taking the leap to make them happen. You can make your own destiny, but it requires a choice: whether to abandon or push forward. If you want something badly enough, go ahead and give it everything you’ve got. If you don’t, just don’t bother.
19. You’ve heard it before: It’s up to you whether you want to be successful or not. Forget all the excuses and just do it. If it were easy, everyone would already be doing it!
20. We are all in control of our own destinies and our futures. That is the magic of life. We can do whatever we want to do, and we have to choose what it is that we want to be as well. If you want to be extraordinary then go out there and find a way, or make your own destiny.
21. You have the power to make your own destiny. Obviously, that isn’t always easy. It takes a lot of determination and dedication. Anyone can be successful if they want it bad enough. You just have to believe in yourself and know that you deserve it.
22. We are all unique and we all have unique paths in life. Your life is precious, don’t waste it by following the crowd. Follow your passions, embrace the unknown and never stop learning. Dream big and go for what you want most—the best version of yourself!
23. At the end of the day, if you want to achieve your goals and be the best version of yourself, it’s not just about what you do, but who you become along the way. You can’t wait for a miracle to happen or for luck to strike. Life isn’t about waiting for something to happen; it’s about going out there and making something happen.
24. As a child, you were always told to dream big. But what does that really mean? How can someone who doesn’t know where to start actually achieve their goals? It isn’t easy – but it’s possible. With the right knowledge and mindset, you can make your own destiny.
25. The only thing that can keep you from greatness is yourself. Stop making excuses and start living the life you know you deserve. The world is full of opportunity, and the future belongs to those who create it.
26. Your destiny is up to you. You can make it or let it be made for you by others. The future is still unwritten in your hand. Whether you become a millionaire or fail miserably, whether you succeed or fail in life, is all up to what choices you make and how well you follow them up with action.
27. Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. You are the instrument of your own destiny. The alternative you choose creates the life that you live.
28. Forget what you’ve been told about your limits, and know that the only one who can determine your success is you. A legacy begins with a shift in perspective, ignoring what others say and focusing on what you want instead. The most powerful force acting on us is not each other, but our imagination.
29. You have unlimited potential and you can shape your life. With positive thoughts and actions, you can achieve your dreams and make a difference in the world.
30. A life of uncertainty or a life that is your own. There are no guarantees, but you can make your own destiny with hard work and determination.
31. The only thing predictable about life is that it will throw you curve balls. And, sometimes no matter how hard we try to plan, patience is required and all we can do is stand by with open arms until the right opportunity presents itself. In order to be successful in business and life, we must be confident enough to go out into the world, ask questions, make mistakes and learn from them.
32. Make your own destiny by harnessing the power of your mind, body and spirit. Get inspired, move forward, and live up to all of your potential.
33. You can make your own destiny. Hop on the train, turn your back to the world, and set off on a journey to wherever you want, however you want. It’s all up to you! You are in control––take charge of your life and start living it now.
34. Your life is a direct reflection of your own thoughts and actions. The more you focus on what you want, the more likely you are to achieve it.
35. Make your own destiny by taking control of your life and making the choices that are right for you. You’ll be healthier, happier, and more successful as a result.
36. You can change the course of your life by making your own destiny. Don’t wait for a change in fortune or some external event to change things for you, set yourself free from bad habits and make the changes yourself now.
37. When you make your own destiny, there is a sense of freedom and empowerment that comes with it. This is especially true when it comes to how you spend your time, who you spend it with and what makes you happy. You are in control of deciding what you want out of life and what makes you happy, which can be a difficult process at times. It means being able to let go of old habits that are no longer serving you, but also finding new ones that do serve who you are today as well as your future self.
38. The more control you have over your destiny, the less you have to depend on luck. If you can figure out how to take charge and make decisions with confidence, chances are you’ll achieve whatever you’re aiming for.
39. There’s something magical about making your own destiny, it gives you a sense of accomplishment and makes you feel like you accomplished something great. We all have goals and the best way to reach them is by making our own path rather than following someone else’s idea of what we should do with our life.
40. Destiny is a force that can be harnessed, moulded and directed. It is not set in stone and is the utmost responsibility of an individual to shape how their future will turn out.
41. Become an active participant in your own destiny by taking responsibility for the actions you take. This means that if something goes wrong, you cannot blame anyone else but yourself.
42. Making your own destiny is all about creating an experience that is memorable and important to you. It’s not just what you do, but how you do it, who you surround yourself with, and where you choose to be.
43. It’s time to make your own destiny. Determined to live an independent life, you know the only way to do so is to follow your dreams and make them a reality.
44. One of the hardest things to learn in life is that we do not have to be held captive by our past. We can change our future by simply deciding what it will become. Making your own destiny requires that you first understand your past, forgive yourself for the mistakes you’ve made and make a commitment to living one step at a time in a new and positive direction.
45. By making your own destiny, you are able to set up your life in a way that is ideal for you. You will be able to focus on living the life that you want instead of trying to please others.
46. When you make your own destiny, you never have to depend on anyone else. You are always in charge of your life and can do whatever you choose. You don’t have to hope that someone will rescue you or rescue your dreams. Make them come true on your own, no matter what happens.
47. The possibilities are endless. You can make your own destiny by changing your mindset and finding a way to fit in where others believe you don’t belong.
48. As a human, you have the ability to make your own destiny. You can use your natural energy, intuition and intelligence to try to get somewhere in life. Make an effort to learn different skills and see where it takes you.
49. Why wait for someone to decide what’s going to happen in your life? Now you can take control and be the person you were meant to be. Just write down your goals and get the tools you need to achieve them.
50. Make your own destiny. No one else will create the life you want. You’re responsible for making it happen through constant self-improvement, learning and evolving as a human being.
51. Making your own destiny is something that can be hard to do but if you really want it, you will have to sacrifice certain aspects of your life. The more sacrifices you make the closer you get to your destiny.
52. If you want to create a better future for yourself and others, you need to start by making your own destiny. Start small, but be strong and keep moving forward. You may not be able to change the entire world, but you can create a positive change that means something to your own personal growth and happiness.
53. Your life can be something positive and transformational, but it depends on how you approach all aspects of your existence. If you adopt a mindset, build a plan and take action, the possibilities are endless!
54. Don’t let your life be something that just happens to you. Make your own destiny! It’s up to you! Do it now, today. You can do anything if you put your mind to it!
55. When you make your own destiny, you choose the path, you decide where to go, and you set a goal. Then you work toward that goal, knowing that reaching it will make you happier and more fulfilled than any other alternative.
56. You are the master of your destiny, you control your destiny by making decisions. You are not just a human being, who has a human nature, but also you have godly powers in you. So to make your own destiny first acknowledge it.
57. Making your own destiny is a way of giving yourself the greatest gift you could possibly give yourself. And that’s freedom.
58. If you want to make your own destiny, you’re going to have to make some big changes in your life. Deep down, you know where you want to end up and it’s time for you to take the first step.
59. The way you think about your life and set goals for yourself can determine your destiny. Learn how to make your own destiny by setting yourself up for success, taking risks, surrounding yourself with great people, thinking positively, choosing quality over quantity, and treating others with care.
60. Your future is defined by your actions, and this is your chance to make a difference in the world. We’ve gotten so used to having someone else tell us what they want us to do that we don’t recognize the power we have over our own destinies. Make your own destiny and take control of it!
61. Making your own destiny is an important step in becoming an independent and self-reliant person. The empowerment that comes from this process can open you up to endless possibilities for growth, achievement and success.
62. People often talk about making their own destiny, but they seldom do it. If you want to realize your dream and make it come true, then you must take action and make your own plans.
63. The ability to craft your own destiny is one of the most powerful forces in the world. It gives you the power to control your future, no matter what fate may hold for you. The choices you make today will affect what kind of life you lead tomorrow, so it’s important that they be made well.
64. You’re in control of your destiny. Make it yours. The choices you make every day matter, and every move you make leads to a future of your choosing.
65. Making your own destiny is a very important thing to do in life because without making your own destiny, the world would be boring and not fun.
66. It is possible to make your own destiny, you just have to make a choice to do so. However, this choice is not easy and many people choose to stay in their comfort zone by taking no action. If you want to live an extraordinary life, then get out of your comfort zone and make changes.
67. Everyone makes their own destiny. If you want to do something, do it. Stop waiting for somebody else to make a decision for you. Even if they don’t make the ‘right’ decision – at least they made a decision.
68. A quick and easy way to improve your life. Make your own destiny by simply making the decision to control your own destiny instead of letting fate decide for you.
69. The only way that we can make our own destiny is by the choices we make, which will lead to either success or failure. Making your own destiny involves making those choices with a positive attitude and with confidence that, whatever your decision, it will bring you closer to your ultimate goal.
70. It’s up to you. Don’t believe in fate, destiny or karma. The only thing that will define your future is the choices you make today. Make the choices that guarantee that your life will be filled with happiness, success and love.
71. If you believe that your life is the result of the choices you make and the actions you take, then you are making your own destiny. Understanding how your actions can affect yourself and others will empower you to make wiser decisions about how to live your life.
72. Making your own destiny is one of the most empowering things you can do. It helps you take responsibility for your actions and the actions of the people around you, instead of blaming others or a higher power for everything that happens or doesn’t happen to you in life.
73. If you make a decision to create something, you are creating your destiny. It is important that as an individual or family, you take responsibility for your actions and be self-sufficient. You will never see the results of failure because you have given up before you even started.
74. Making your own destiny can be the key to contentment, happiness and success in life. It’s a matter of choice and commitment.
75. Your destiny is what you make of it. Your choices define how your life will unfold and how you will be remembered. Make the most of yours with a more satisfying career, more meaningful relationships and a deeper understanding of yourself through personal development.
76. You are in control of your own destiny. By taking control of your future, and making the most out of what you have, it can be easy to achieve anything. Work hard and stay positive!
77. Making your own destiny is the most important thing we each have to do. It is a liberating and empowering thing as well, but it need not be scary, nor should it be a daunting task. It can also be exciting and fascinating as well.
78. You can make your own destiny. You can be in control of what you do and have a great life. It’s not easy, but it is possible.
79. If you want to make a living, the first step is to decide on your destiny. By choosing your destiny, you are choosing what you love and what you have a passion for. You will be happier, and more resilient and you will get out of life more than most people in society.
80. You can create your own future and make the world a better place, but only if you let go of your fears, doubts and old patterns.
81. There are many reasons why you should make your own destiny. One reason is that it can help you to be happy in life. Also, making your own destiny gives you the freedom to live a self-determined life, which can give you more satisfaction than the alternative of being controlled by others or by situations that happen around you. Finally, making your own destiny helps to increase your self-confidence and sense of personal control over both your actions and the outcomes that result from them.
82. The ability to trust yourself, feel confident and have faith in your own abilities, is what makes people believe that they can make their own destiny.
83. The act of making your own destiny is an empowering and exciting thing. What we call destiny, is nothing more than the result of choices made throughout our life – some good and some bad. The key to making good choices is taking personal accountability and responsibility for your actions.
84. There are many people out there who wait for their destiny to align, but it’s better to create your own. Create a good future by making smart choices in life and not wasting time waiting on what is supposed to happen. Be an active player in your own life and make goals that you strive for every day.
85. Making your own destiny is a great feeling and can be achieved by knowing yourself and finding out what you like and don’t like. You should have faith in yourself and never let anyone affect you. If people don’t like who you are, then that’s their problem. There will always be people who will try to bring you down, but if you truly believe in yourself then those thoughts won’t mean anything to you.
86. Making your own destiny is the most empowering thing in life. It opens up the world of possibilities, and you become empowered to carve out your own path. You’re less likely to follow others, as well as less influenced by what other people say they want for you.
87. Making your own destiny is about taking action, being bold and going after what you want. You can be successful in both your personal and professional life if you sit around waiting for life to happen and letting people tell you what to do.
88. This is the time to be your own leader and make the decisions in your life that are best for you. Don’t let anyone or anything steer you away from what you want.
89. Make your own destiny. Don’t let others decide what’s best for you. Go out there, live and explore your possibilities. Don’t let the fear of failure get in your way.
90. You can make your own destiny. You are the only one who has complete control over how you plan your future. Although it may not seem like it at times, you have the power to design how you want to live your life. Destiny is mostly accomplished by making sure we choose our own path and see it through until it is done.
91. There are many ways that people make their own destinies, such as by making their own decisions or engaging in self-motivated actions. You can also contribute to your own fate by working hard and overcoming obstacles through diligence, determination and perseverance. As long as you use your personal powers to create the life that you want, you can achieve anything – even if it means changing your course later on in life when you realize that your original plans aren’t working out.
92. There are many people who have made their futures with nothing but determination and hard work. Destiny is what you make it, so if you have the courage, make your own.
93. You can make your own destiny. There is a way to be successful and happy even if you do not have the advantage of wealth, position, or good looks.
94. Your destiny is your future, containing all of the things you’re going to be and do. If you want to change your life, the best way to do it is by making your destiny.
95. You have the power to make your own destiny. The world is full of people who don’t decide to change their lives, but what if you decided to? A journey that begins with a single step is always worth taking.
96. Your life is what you make of it. Your destiny is in your own hands. There are many people who live their lives without ever realizing their hidden potential, without ever dreaming big enough to achieve greatness. Yet the only thing that can truly stop you from making your dreams come true is yourself.
97. If you want to make the world a better place, join the fight to make your own destiny. Together, we can build a better future by making our own decisions and building positive relationships with others.
98. Making your own destiny is a vital aspect of life. Without it, there would be no way to protect yourself from the misfortune that could come your way. We all have dreams and aspirations, and we want nothing more than to make them into realities. The best way to go about doing this is by taking charge of your own fate and making it happen.
99. Your destiny is whatever you choose it to be. You have the freedom to live a life that is happy and fulfilling if you use the power of your own mind. You can make your own destiny.
100. Make your own destiny. Your life is not fated. You don’t need to end up a CEO, or even a manager. You don’t need to be successful, rich or famous. You just need to decide what you want and then make it happen. All great people have done this.
101. Making your own destiny can be a rewarding experience. If you only try to control your own fate, you will find that the world is full of opportunities for success.
102. We all have a sense of what is possible, but most people never realize their potential. A lot of us are stuck in a rut, afraid to take chances and pursue our dreams. Destiny can be made, but only when you start thinking about yourself differently. The key is in how we approach life’s opportunities.
103. Making your own destiny means deciding what you want to do and then doing it. You can make your own destiny by taking control of your life and being active in the world around you.
104. As long as we are alive, we have the ability to make choices that affect our lives. We can choose what we want to do each day, how we spend our time, who we choose as friends or partners and so on. Our choices don’t have to be restricted by family traditions or cultural expectations — instead, they can be based on personal preferences and desires.
Hello there! How did you feel about the collection of make your own destiny quotes. Kindly let me know by dropping your comment below and sharing the post with others. Thank you so much.