Positive affirmations can be a fun and satisfying way to educate the mind and release negative thoughts, beliefs and emotions. Affirmations are ideal for helping yourself become more aware of your subconscious beliefs and eradicating any negative self-talk messaging that goes on in your head.
By manifesting positive thoughts, you can attract more positive experiences in your life. In reality, you need some positive momentum to manifest positivity. And this is exactly why it doesn’t work for most people. It’s not enough just to think positive thoughts — that won’t manifest a positive in your life; you need to take action too!
In this post I will be sharing with you, some quotes about manifesting positivity that’ll motivate you towards positivity. You can check the collection of manifesting positivity quotes below.
The collection of manifesting positivity quotes has made a list of positive quotes that you can also share with your friends and followers through social media. I hope these quotes bring some positivity into your life and those around you!
Manifesting Positivity Quotes
Positivity is a state of mind. It’s how you feel about yourself and the world around you. When you think positively, you feel good inside, which then manifests in your outer appearance. Positivity is so important. But it’s hard to develop a positive mindset.
1. Never underestimate the power of your thoughts. You have the power to manifest positive thoughts into your life.
2. Visualize your dream life daily. Manifest what you want into existence. Focus on the positive.
3. Stay positive, never lose hope, and always choose to focus on the things in life that make you happy. It’s all about manifesting positivity.
4. Life is always better when you look on the bright side. Positivity keeps the mind healthy and raises your overall well-being.
5. It’s easy to get caught up in the bad things that happen, but make it a point to focus on the good things and manifest positivity. Anything is possible if you believe.
6. Life is an adventure full of beauty, excitement, and unexpected twists and turns. Don’t be afraid to jump in to discover all of it and be positive.
7. Positive thoughts lead to positive attitudes and positive behaviours. Positive people have more friends, better relationships, and live longer.
8. Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative. You have a choice. Focus on what you can do, not what you can’t.
9. A positive mind will bring positive things. A negative mind will bring negative things.
10. If you are tired, keep going. If you are scared, keep going. If you are hungry, keep going. If you want to taste freedom, keep going. Be positive about everything.
11. You are the master of your destiny. Manifest positive energy, good karma, and pure awesomeness.
12. The way you think about yourself shapes your reality. Believe in yourself, be positive and trust your instincts.
13. Think and manifest positivity. You become what you think about all day long.
14. It’s what you do in this life that makes a difference. Be positive and manifest your greatest self so that you can make the biggest impact possible.
15. Be positive and create the life you want. If you can dream it, you can make it a reality.
16. Reminding yourself to be positive and grateful daily is a great way to boost your mood and feel happier. Be patient with yourself, the change will happen!
17. Life will always offer you choices. Be positive and choose wisely.
18. Manifesting positivity into your life is simple and easy. Just be prepared to put in a little work to see the results you want.
19. So many people walk around with a negative attitude. Be determined to be positive and live in the moment.
20. Create a life that feels vibrant and alive. Let positivity be your guide to attracting the things, people and experiences that align with your authentic self. Happy Manifesting!
21. We all have the power to choose our thoughts and actions. Choose them wisely and intentionally, so that you may live a life of positivity and possibility.
22. You attract what you feel. You feel what you think. So think positive.
23. You have the power to create your happiness. Focus on the positive and all good things will come your way.
24. Manifest positivity, life is worth so much more than you give it credit for.
25. Every day is a new opportunity to make a positive change in your life.
26. Find the positive in every situation. A positive mind is a decision you make, not a gift you inherit.
27. The greatest gift you can give to yourself is the commitment to make a positive change in your life.
28. There are no constraints around your potential. Your thoughts become your reality, manifest them to achieve positive outcomes!
29. Stay true to yourself and your purpose. Let go of the negative, let in the positive.
30. Manifest positivity, be solution-oriented and make things happen.
31. It’s always a perfect time to manifest positivity into your life. It’s never too late to make a change.
32. Peel back the layers and make room for positive energy in your life. The world needs it now more than ever.
33. The book you read, the people you meet, the movies you watch—it’s all about your mindset. Positive thoughts have positive effects and negative thoughts have negative effects.
34. Plant the seed of positivity in your mind and it will grow into a tree of success.
35. Keep your mind open. A positive mind attracts positive things.
36. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to lift you and manifest positivity.
37. Bring positivity into your life. Create a life that you love by being the best version of yourself.
38. Whether we are conscious of it or not, every thought and action shapes our world. Actively choosing thoughts of gratitude, mindfulness, and positivity help to attract goodness into our lives.
39. Manifesting positivity in your life begins with what you focus on.
40. Don’t be afraid to be positive. Share your positive thoughts with the world and you will be able to attract even more positive things into your life.
41. Consciously and consistently focusing on the positive is a great way to reprogram your mindset, so you attract positive experiences back into your life.
42. If you don’t see the positive in the challenge, then go back and check your perspective.
43. Roll with the punches. Even if you get knocked down, brush yourself off and come back swinging. Never let anything stop you from moving forward. Stay positive—anything is possible when you believe in yourself!
44. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. Positive thinking begets positive thinking.
45. When you open your mind to the possibility that anything you desire can be yours, manifesting becomes effortless.
46. Effortless manifesting is an exquisite way of living. It is taking care of what is important to you with ease and grace. And most importantly, it is opening your mind and heart to yourself by being open to receiving more.
47. Every day is a chance to start over. Let go of the past and think positive, encouraging thoughts—and watch how much happier you are.
48. Our positive thoughts have more power than negative ones because they are connected to our higher selves, who are connected to the divine.
49. Manifest positivity. If you feel like something bad is going to happen, it probably will. But if you believe in a positive outcome, it’s more likely that it will.
50. Your life is an opportunity to manifest your best self. Use each moment to grow and inspire those around you.
51. When you think about what you want in your life, use positive and powerful language to create the future you desire.
52. Stay positive in all situations because you can manifest anything with positive thinking.
53. You have to choose to manifest positivity even when you’re being bombarded by negativity.
54. The universe has a way of helping you manifest positivity.
55. Attract positivity into your life and make that a habit by staying positive.
56. To manifest, we must believe. To believe, we must yield. It’s not often that we plant a seed just to see it sprout – but when we do, it’s the sweetest fruit.
57. Sometimes you just have to manifest positivity and make yourself happy.
58. In case you missed it, here’s the thing about positivity: it isn’t something you think, It’s Something You Become.
59. Your life is your art. Manifest positivity in it.
60. Stay focused on what you wish to create or attract, not on negativity. A positive mind is the source of all success.
61. Everywhere you look, someone is telling you to be positive. You can choose to live a life filled with positivity or negativity.
62. You are so much more powerful than you ever believe. Positive thoughts create positive outcomes.
63. You are the creator of your life. You get to decide the story you want to live. Create something beautiful by manifesting positivity.
64. All you have to do is decide what your highest intention is, and maintain a positive focus on your thoughts and actions.
65. Your thoughts are powerful — they create your reality. When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. Manifest positivity.
66. The more we embrace the positive, the more positive things we’ll attract into our lives and the more we manifest it.
67. You truly have to manifest your reality. The world is not going to be handed to you.
68. Pledge allegiance to the positive idea that is firming up in your head.
69. You can stay positive—choose it.
70. Be more positive than negative. Think positively, not negatively.
71. Negative energy gets you nowhere. Use positive energy to manifest positivity in your life.
72. You can manifest your destiny. Focus all your thoughts on positivity, and you’ll get it. Dreams do come true.
73. If you think positive thoughts, you will attract positive things.
74. The manifestation of positive thoughts begets positive results.
75. If you’re feeling negative you’re looking at life through a negative lens. Change your perspective and change your perspective on life.
76. Find the good and manifest positivity. Everything else is just background noise.
77. Your thoughts and feelings about yourself create your reality. Be positive and you will always manifest positivity.
78. Manifest positivity, you are a magnet for the things you put out into the world.
79. By believing in the possibility of our dreams, we can create the space for them to manifest. The most influential people are always those who are passionate about their dreams.
80. Manifesting positivity starts with you. Don’t just represent the good stuff, be it too!
81. Manifest positivity in your day and make it the best it can be.
82. The moment you make a conscious decision to start being positive, you start attracting positive people and events to you.
83. Manifest your dreams into reality. I believe in the power of positive thinking. If you don’t have a positive thought, you can’t create a positive reality.
84. Let us never lose sight of the truth that has been written in the sands of time. Positive thinking will accomplish anything you want.
85. To live a positive life means living your highest values. Your positive life is your truest path to happiness.
86. Don’t waste even a minute thinking negative thoughts. Have faith that everything will work out for you.
87. Making a positive impact on the world around you is not only possible but also contagious.
88. You have the power to manifest positivity in your life. Use it wisely.
89. Your journey to manifesting positivity doesn’t need to be stressful. It can be simple and meaningful, and it starts with you.
90. Manifest positivity no matter what happens. And if you do stay positive, then you are also staying in a place of power.
91. It is always morning somewhere in the world. The sun is always shining, somewhere. It’s a beautiful day and you don’t have to wait for it. You can manifest positivity right now.
92. Everything positive you need is within you. It’s just a matter of finding your power to manifest it.
93. It’s the age of the wise old owl. It’s a time when we will truly appreciate and manifest our positivity!”
94. Stay positive, stay inspired and stay motivated to make the healthy changes in your life that you’ve been dreaming about.
95. You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.
96. Manifest positivity and harmony into your world. Focus on goodness, generosity and love.
97. We all have the power to control our thoughts, our actions, and our destinies. We all can manifest positive change in our lives.
98. Breathe. Trust. Believe. Be kind to yourself and others. Open your heart and mind to the world… And you will attract positive people and opportunities into your life.
99. Sometimes you have to be in the dark to see the light. Stay positive and keep believing.
100. Positive thoughts lead to positive actions. Positive actions bring positive results. Focus on the positive.
Gone through the manifesting positivity quotes? Are you positive? If you’re always grumpy or know someone who is and feel like every day they wake up is going to be bad, then this post is for them.