It can be very difficult to find yourself missing your boyfriend, who is deployed in a military conflict. While you want him to be safe, it still hurts when he is not there. You think about him day and night, but help is not forthcoming. This affects you so badly that you start crying and can’t think about any other things, even though they are what you’ve been longing for.
This feeling can be so devastating and disheartening. You will be confused as to what to do. The painful part is that people will never understand what you’re going through or how you feel about your predicament. In this case, some quotes around your situation can help you calm things down and help you focus more on being happy and hopeful that he will return to you.
If you’re reading this right now, it’s safe to assume that you’re probably in a relationship with a military man. Whether he’s been gone for months or years, these missing military boyfriend quotes below will help you express how much you miss him and can help ease the pain of a long separation.
Missing Military Boyfriend Quotes
My boyfriend, I’m not happy that you’re in the military. I miss you so much. I am lucky to have found you and your silly sense of humour. You are the only one that makes my heart skip a beat. We will be together again very soon until then don’t forget about me.
1. You are the most incredible man I have ever met. You make me feel like I am your everything. You bring me so much happiness that it can not fit into the wide world. I love and miss you so much; please come home safe.
2. I’m in love with you. And that fact is the only thing that keeps me going while you are away in military service. I think of you daily, which strengthens me when I am weaker than a little girl.
3. I have never stopped missing you since you joined the military. You are my knight in shining armour, and I couldn’t ask for anything more. I love you so much; I miss you and can’t wait to see you soon.
4. Being away from you makes me miss you, but I can’t imagine what it must be like for you to be so far from home. Just know that I’m always here for you. I love you.
5. I know you’re probably on the battlefield, and it’s hard to be without each other. So I decided to write you a letter instead of calling. It will be like a phone date, at least in my head. I want you to know how much I miss sharing my days with you; no one else can put a smile on my face as you do. There is no one else who can make me laugh as you do. I love you.
6. I miss you so much, my love. You are always in my mind, heart, and soul. There is not a minute I don’t think about you and our time together. I cannot wait for you to return so we can have our whole life together.
7. Your love is the one thing that keeps me grounded and on a straight path. It makes me feel so alive, but most of all, it makes me feel so loved. I miss you so much. When will you return from military school?
8. I miss you. I miss your smile and that sweet voice of yours. I miss your hands on me, your sweet kisses, and that cute little dimple in your jaw when you smile. I miss our daily conversations and all the little things we used to enjoy together, like movies and music.
9. I think about you every day and can’t wait until we are together again. Don’t you miss me too? I love you so much.
10. I miss you and can’t wait to be back in your arms. I’ll think of you every day and every night. I wish I could be on the military assignment with you. My love for you is as infinite as the stars above.
11. You are my soulmate, my best friend, my love. I will miss you like crazy when you are away for so long.
12. I love you. I promise to be strong when you’re gone on your military assignment. I still need to hear your voice, though. I know you’ll get this message, and I will give you my best wishes and a big hug when we see each other again.
13. Every day when I wake up, before I go to bed, and throughout my day, I find myself thinking of you. You are always on my mind. I know the battlefield is not for the weak, but I hope this letter finds you in good spirits because that’s how I left you.
14. You are my one and only. Though far away, for now, I will always be with you in spirit. I am the luckiest girl in the world because you are mine. My love for you is endless, my passion unwavering.
15. I’ve always believed in fate and destiny. I believe that God meant for us to be together, even though we live 9 hours apart and only see each other once a month because of our military service. I love you.
16. You are my soulmate, my angel in life. I love you very much, forever and beyond.
17. I know you are on a military assignment, but I love you and miss you so much. I want to be with you and need you to come home soon. You’re in my prayers. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help. I love you.
18. I hope this letter finds you well. I hope every night you dream of me. I comfort myself by knowing you are there for me when I need that little support. I love you and miss you more every day. I can’t wait until we are together again.
19. Every day since you left for military service, I miss you more than words can say. I love you and think about you every day. I hope to be home soon so I can see you in person. Missing you with all my heart and soul.
20. I miss you so much. Your arms feel so empty without you in them. I hope that one day soon, we will be able to hold each other again. I love and miss you.
21. It’s hard to believe a year has passed since you left for the battlefield, but with each day, I miss you more. You are going to have to come home soon, or I am going to have to follow. I can’t stand missing you so much. I love you, sweetie.
22. I miss you so much. I want to hold you and hug you. I can’t wait to see you soon. And I love you more than any words could ever express.
23. When you left, a part of me came with you. How do I explain to you what it is like without you? It’s as if every piece of me is gone as if everything in life worth living for is taken away. You are my world. I’m nothing without you.
24. I want to be safe in your arms, safe and warm. I want to cuddle with you and watch Netflix on the couch. I want to put my head on your chest and hear the beat of your heart. I want to hug you repeatedly until we are both breathless.
25. You are my home, my safe place – where everything is always okay, where nothing can hurt me. But now that you’re not here, I miss you.
26. I’m sitting here missing you so much. I know how important what you do is, but I wish you weren’t so far away. I wish every day could be like our anniversary cause then we would be together, and I could hear your voice and feel your touch. Please come back from the battleground.
27. My love for you is deep, growing every day without you here. You are in my heart, close to my soul, and my thoughts every waking moment. Always, forever, and no distance can break our love.
28. At night, when I close my eyes, I can feel your love surrounding me, which brings me comfort. If a single tear falls from my eye, I know that you are thinking of me, missing me as much as I am missing you. The day will come when I will see you again, and until then, we share our love across the miles.
29. I can’t wait until the day I have you back in my arms. I can’t wait until the day you’re done with your military assignment. You are my soulmate, and I need you by my side. In your eyes is a beautiful future; in your words is a promise of forever. I love you.
30. Your love is my only light. I am forever lost in a sea of darkness. I miss you so much.
31. I miss you so much. You are my best friend and the love of my life. When we are together, I feel like I am on top of the world, and nothing can hurt me. Every day is better when you hold me; every night is better before you leave. But now that you’ve gone for your military service, I feel hopeless.
32. I pray that this war ends soon and that my soldier comes home safe. I love you.
33. I can’t give you the world, but I can give you a world without fighting and war. I can give you my love and my kisses. I want to hold you in my arms and never let you go. I want to create unforgettable memories with you in our world, away from war.
34. I want you to be safe and come home soon, so we can make sweet memories together. I love you forever.
35. It kills me every second we’re apart. It’s like a part of me is missing. Every man I meet seems dull; how could anyone compare to my love for you? I fall more in love with you every day, even in your absence. Please come home soon.
36. You are a fantastic guy, and I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else. No matter how many years it takes you to come back from war, I will wait. Stay safe, baby.
37. I sit here thinking of you and what to say. Not even one single word could compare to the amount of love I have for you. You are my favourite person in the world, and I can’t wait till I get to see your face. Miss you.
38. My darling, you are my everything. You are the world to me. I miss you and wish you home so much. Until then, I shall hold out by counting the days until we can see each other again. You are my everything.
39. I miss you all the time. You are always on my mind. I can’t wait for July so we can be together again. You are the love of my life, and I want to grow old with you. I can’t wait to see what the future brings. I love you always and forever.
40. Wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, I hope you know that no matter how far apart we are, you are always in my heart. I look forward to the day when we can be together again and don’t have to live apart.
41. I know you will always win the war. And no matter what happens, I will always love and cheer you on.
42. I miss you. I miss our cuddling and quiet nights watching movies, your cooking, and how you look at me when we talk. I miss how you feel next to me, making me feel special. I miss how you hug me and hold me in your arms when I fall asleep. When will you be back?
43. Every day without you feels like a lifetime, but it doesn’t have to be that way for much longer. I want to wake up with you every morning. I want you to be back from war as soon as possible.
44. I look up to the stars and twinkle just for you. As the tears roll down my cheeks, I know you will return someday. Each day we’re apart kills me softly. The pain gets stronger till I can feel it in my chest. So imagine what this ache will be like when you are sent across the sea. I love you, baby.
45. Run in my dreams where I can see you as if you were here and hold me tightly in your arms once more. I miss you.
46. I long for your touch, the softness of your skin, the smell of your cologne, and the taste of your lips. But I guess it’s better to reminisce about you, my best friend and lover. Every day is a struggle without you. You are a gift from God to me. Thank you for serving our country for me and all that you love.
47. I miss you and love you so much. If only I could hold you, kiss you and ease your worries. I hope this finds you safe and well. I pray for your protection every day and night. Be safe, and know you are always in my heart.
48. There are no words to describe my love for you. My heart has been captured by you and resides only in your hands. You have been the greatest friend, lover, and support anyone could ask for! I promise our future will be as bright as the clear blue sky on a sunny day. I will follow you to the end of the earth and back again because it is what my heart desires most than anything else in this world.
49. I love you so much. I miss you terribly, and I often can’t sleep at night because I live in the past with all the happy moments we spent together. My heart hurts from missing you. I can’t wait till you’re back from military school.
50. Every day that goes by, it’s harder to wait till we are together again. You have shown me what true love is, and you have made my life complete.
51. I miss you so much. Every day without you is absolute torture. I can’t breathe without you by my side. You are the only thing keeping me going. We have to make it work somehow, someway. I need you to know that I love you more than anything in this world, and I can’t bear being apart from you again.
52. It’s hard to be without you right now. I miss you and want so much to be by your side. I love you always and forever. Hugs and kisses.
53. This note lets you know I am thinking about you. It’s been so long since I’ve held you in my arms and whispered, “I love you” Sometimes I cry, and other times I’m just too busy with life running its course to feel very much. When will you be done with this military stuff?
54. Every time I close my eyes, all I see is your face. My arms are empty and cold when I wake up, and I miss you so much. Every second is a struggle, but one thing makes it bearable. That’s the thought that someday you’ll come home from war.
55. The day you return home, we’re going to dance around our living room to silly songs, swim in the ocean, go for long romantic walks on the beach, and sleep under the stars together.
56. I miss you every day and love you more than ever. My heart is bursting with all the love I have for you. I can’t wait to see your face again, to kiss your lips and wrap my arms around you.
57. My thoughts are never too far from you. Dream of me tonight, and know that wherever you are, I am smiling because of you.
58. Missing you. I wish I were there to kiss you and tell you how much I love you. I hope you miss me as much as I do.
59. Military Sweetheart, I miss you so much. You are the love of my life, the man of my dreams. It seems like I just blinked, and another 3 months have gone by. I can’t wait for your homecoming and to have you back in my arms. I will always love you with my whole heart.
60. I have been counting the days; I miss you so much. Every time I close my eyes, I see you the most. I know you are safe, but that does not stop me from crying at night. I feel better every time we talk, but it never lasts long enough. I miss you.
61. Every night before I go to sleep, I only want to hear your voice. Please be safe, and come home soon. I will be here waiting for you.
62. You are always on my mind and in my heart. I miss you so much it hurts. Every day is a struggle without you here. With every breath I take, I think of you, and with every tear shed, I wish you were here to hold me.
63. You are lovely in every way. I miss you so much, and my heart aches for you. Know that I love you wherever you are and whatever you’re doing.
64. You are the love of my life. The next time you’re on a military trip, I will go with you. I miss you, and I love you.
65. I miss you and love you. The thought of you lightens my days so much I can barely stand it. I’m counting down the minutes until we can be together again. Every time I look at the ring on my finger, I think of how good it feels to be around you. You are my treasure and my one true love.
66. I miss you more than you know. I love you more than your mind can imagine. My world has been a mess without you in it. The day we met, I knew I would love you for the rest of my life. Then every day since, I fell even more in love with you.
67. Loving you is like breathing. You make my life exist. I can’t stay mad at you for long, and I never could stay away. When I see your name on the screen, I know I will have the best conversation of my day. I promise we’ll watch every episode of our favourite series together as soon as you get home. I love you.
68. The thought of you in my arms reminds me that there is hope for us. Just the thought of our first night alone together makes me feel butterflies and tingles throughout my body. I can’t wait to hold you again.
69. We are one day closer to seeing each other. Only few days left till you get back from your military assignment. I love you.
70. I’m so lucky to know you and proud to be called your girlfriend. Although it’s been hard for me to be away from you, the person who makes my heart beat faster and brighter every day, I know I have to do this for our future. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
71. I hope that one day we can grow old together. And until that time comes, I will pray for your safe return and hope you come home soon.
72. I miss you so much, especially when I lay down in bed at night. I wish you were there to cuddle with me and tell me everything was going to be okay. I hope you’re doing well at the military school. I love you.
73. When you call or send a message, it puts a massive smile on my face and improves my whole day. Even though we are miles apart, I think of you every day, especially when I look at our pictures together. You are the love of my life and my best friend.
74. I can’t wait until we get to see each other again so we can spend the whole day holding each other. I can’t wait until it is my turn to be home with you.
75. My dearest military man, I love you more than words say. I miss you so much. It’s hard to fall asleep knowing that you are so far away, and all I want is to hold you in my arms. I wish I could give you a thousand hugs to compensate for the one we can’t share now. All I have are words, but they are still true. I love you.
76. I miss you like crazy. I’ve thought about everything we have been through, and I have missed your kiss and touch every second I have been away. I am so lucky to have you in my life and my future. I can’t wait to see you again.
77. I miss you so much, but I know we’ll be together again soon. I hope your trip has been good and that you get to see your family and friends before it’s time to leave. Thank you for being in my life. I don’t want to spend another day without you by my side.
78. I love you and miss you. I want nothing in this world more than to be with you. When will you be back from the military zone? You are my everything, baby.
79. You are always on my mind, even apart. My heart longs to hold you again. In the evening, I close my eyes and send you a message that I am thinking of you. Soon, we will be together again.
80. Nothing can measure the love I have for you. You are my everything, my world, and my soul. You are one of a kind, and there will never be another perfect enough to take your place in my heart but you. You are at a hard place in your life, missing home and the ones who love and miss you so much. But it is that kind of drive that gets you through every day! Never give up on everything you went to fight for and worked so hard for.
81. I love you more than words could ever express. You mean everything to me; there is no life without you. I don’t want you ever to forget that – because it’s true. You are my only and will be forever.
83. Dear military boy, I miss you so much. You are the love of my life, and my life is incomplete without you here. I will never forget the day we met. Your brilliant smile melted my heart, and that was when I knew I would spend the rest of my life with you. I love and miss you so much.
84. Only when we’re apart done do I realize how lucky I am to have found you. Never forget that, and always hold on tight to our love so it can never stop waxing stronger.
85. I am glad I found you in a world full of people. It is like part of me is missing when you’re not around. You go so far above and beyond for me. I love you always.
86. My love, I miss you. When you are gone, your clothes still smell like you, but they are not enough to keep me warm at night. I can’t sleep, and images of you fill my thoughts and the experiences we’ve had together – the good and the bad. I am so lucky to have a man like you in my life. I don’t know what I would do without you. Come home soon.
87. I don’t know where you are or what you’re doing I hope you’re safe. I’m sure you’re doing your part to keep our country safe. I love you so much, my handsome military man, and I can’t wait until we are together again, so until then, know that I will miss and love you always.
88. I cannot express how much I miss and love you. Thinking about you brings a smile to my face. You bring happiness to me every day because no matter how far away we are from each other, our love is strong enough to unite us. I will be waiting for you when you get home, baby. I will always love you.
89. I miss you so much; I can’t wait to hold you in my arms again. It feels like forever since I last saw your handsome face and beautiful smile. I love you so much and can’t wait to see you again soon.
90. You are my best friend and the love of my life. I miss you more than words can, and count the days until I am in your arms again. I have never stopped crying since you left for your military assignment. I miss you a lot.
91. You make me feel like a giddy schoolgirl at every chance we get to be together, and I love that about us. No matter what happens in life, as long as we have each other, that is all that matters.
92. I hope that all is well on the battlefield. I hope you keep your mind off home and focus on the fight. Know that I am thinking of you every hour of every day and pray for your safe return to me. I love you, my military man. I can’t wait to be back in your arms.
93. Missing you is my new normal, but your absence has made me love you all the more. As I get deeper into our distance, I realize how much I cherish your love, and our love is worth fighting for. You are such a fantastic man, and I hope we can spend many years together.
94. My heart aches for you. Every day, every hour, every minute, I miss you more. Life seems so empty without you here. I wish you were here so I could thank you for reminding me of how love should be. You gave me back my life when I thought all was lost. Thank you for making me realize that I am alive and it is because of your love that I can breathe.
95. Life is boring without you. I miss your smile, your laugh, and your touch. I miss hearing your sweet voice saying, “I love you”. I miss waking up in the morning and seeing your handsome face. You are always on my mind every day of my life.
96. For I long to be by your side once again. I desire nothing in the world more than to feel your touch. But until that blessed day is here, rest assured that I will love you forever and a day.
97. I miss you. I miss you so much. It hurts my heart more than I have ever known. All I can do is pray that you are safe on the battlefield and come home soon.
98. Your kisses give me strength, your eyes give me life, and your love gives me purpose. The thought of losing you is more than I can bear, so tell me where you are so I can follow, and we can be together once again within this perfect circle we make around each other in our hearts.
99. I cannot wait till you come home from the battlefield. I miss you so much. You are my whole world, and I love you so much it hurts.
100. I miss you so much. You are my whole world, and I miss your touch, smile, and kiss. You can’t know how much I miss you in my life. I want to go back to the way things were before. I want you home with me.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about going through the collection of missing military boyfriend quotes up there? Please, provide an answer in the comment section. Don’t forget to tell others about this page. Thank you.