Appreciation is a fundamental characteristic of happy people. The ability to offer thanks for a job well done is one of the best weapons to borrow when managing people; it’s also one of the most neglected. It’s an intrinsic concept that offers great benefits when used with others.
The importance of showing appreciation to others is often overlooked. Day after day, we see people achieve success and wonder what makes them so different. The one thing they have in common with others is the kind words they’ve said over the years. Sure, we can express appreciation in many ways, like flowers, cards, and expensive gifts, but do they mean more when given to someone you care about?
Everyone likes to feel appreciated. While appreciation may seem obvious, it’s sometimes hard to do when you’re busy, stressed out, and overworked. But hopefully, I can convince you of one simple thing — showing appreciation isn’t something you think about doing; it’s a way of life. Sometimes it doesn’t take much to make people happy. A simple “thank you” can mean the world to others.
That’s why showing your appreciation is so important: it can make someone’s day, week, or year (even their life) because it shows that you care and that you notice what they’ve done for you.
Below is a collection of showing appreciation quotes. It highlights why appreciation is important and why you should show it regularly.
Showing Appreciation Quotes
The act of showing appreciation is about making people grow. Whether it’s for hard work, persistence, or simply being yourself. A little praise goes a long way, and it’s good to be reminded of the positive things we do. Show appreciation to someone today.
1. Showing appreciation is sometimes hard but always worth it.
2. To live a fulfilled life, we must show appreciation in all we do.
3. Never underestimate the power of sincere appreciation.
4. Appreciation is the highest form of prayer. Show appreciation.
5. A simple thank you can significantly impact someone’s day. So send an appreciation today.
6. Expressing your gratitude and sharing it with the world is powerful. The best part? It feels great to give—and it’s the right thing to do.
7. Appreciate those who appreciate you and your unique individuality.
8. Value the importance of thanking our friends and family in every way possible. Appreciate people who matter.
9. Friends who make you feel like you’re the only person in the world deserve to be appreciated.
10. Whatever you’re doing, stop and say thank you. Appreciate people.
11. A plan for success starts with sincere appreciation.
12. Give thanks and praise to someone who made a difference in your life.
13. Post this when you’re grateful and would like to show appreciation to people you care about.
14. Appreciate yourself. Appreciate others. Let your appreciation shine.
15. Gratitude makes you spacious. You’re not so worried about getting more that you don’t appreciate what you already have.
16. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember to acknowledge the people who helped you achieve your goals and appreciate them.
17. We take so many things for granted: our friends, family, and home. You deserve to show appreciation and love to the special people in your life.
18. Showing your team how much you appreciate them means more than just saying thanks. Showing gratitude goes a long way to keeping employees motivated, productive and happy at work.
19. It takes a village: a bunch of people across the country are working to ensure that today is great, and they deserve your thanks.
20. The small things in life are why you should always appreciate our dedicated partners and employees.
21. We are proud to celebrate the people who help us grow, serve us, and nourish us. Take a moment to say thank you.
23. It’s not that hard to show appreciation. It takes just two little words and a whole lot of meaning.
24. This thanksgiving, appreciate the people who make you better: your friends and family.
25. Be thankful for the little things that make your life more significant. Appreciate them.
26. It is important to show appreciation because it can help people grow.
27. When you show appreciation to someone, they become more confident and productive.
28. It’s important to show appreciation because people who feel appreciated are 4.6 times more likely to stay with your business, and those highly engaged are 21% more profitable.
29. When you show your appreciation for others, it helps them feel better about themselves. People who feel good about themselves are more likely to excel and succeed
30. Letting people know you appreciate them is an important part of building positive relationships. Showing people you appreciate them makes you likeable and also grows your business.
31. When people tell you that your work is appreciated, it can change their lives and careers.
32. We all strive for appreciation. Knowing that we are appreciated helps us perform better and feel good about ourselves.
33. The power of appreciation and gratitude can change someone’s life.
34. It’s a simple and sincere way to show recognition and appreciation.
35. There is much to be appreciative of; always remember there are blessings in every situation.
36. Everybody deserves to be appreciated. So, today, appreciate somebody.
37. Like your favourite pair of jeans, sometimes a good relationship fades with time. Be sure to show those you care about that you appreciate them.
38. Thankful for all the help we have in life. Now, go out, and make someone’s day a little better by appreciating them.
39. Showing appreciation is one of the simplest ways to make someone’s day.
40. Showing appreciation is one of the easiest ways to improve someone’s day or strengthen a relationship is to show your gratitude.
41. Expressing your appreciation is one of the simplest ways to strengthen your relationships with others.
42. Just a simple “Thank you” can make a big difference.
43. It’s the little touches that make life special. A handwritten thank you card or a handmade gift shows that you care.
44. When you want to show appreciation, a “thank you” goes a long way.
45. Saying ‘thank you is easy. Showing genuine gratitude is a lot harder.
46. Thank you. The words are simple, but they’re so important. It means you took the time to say how much you care and appreciate what I did.
47. A handwritten note. Excellent customer service. An unexpected gift. There are many ways to show appreciation to the people you care about.
48. When you truly appreciate someone, they know it. You feel it. And that’s what matters.
49. They say that little things can’t be appreciated if you don’t have the big picture. So, let’s take a second to appreciate the little things in our lives.
50. Every day, so many random acts of kindness go unnoticed. There’s no better time to say thank you than today—and every day.
Showing Gratitude Quotes
Showing gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. When you express gratitude for the good things in your life, you automatically feel less disappointed about what’s missing; you put yourself on a path to happiness. You should always show gratitude for a good deed done to you.
51. There are days when we want to be shown appreciation – so let’s start showing each other gratitude.
52. Give thanks, and express generosity. Expressing gratitude can help relieve anxiety, boost the immune system, and improve relationships.
53. These days, it’s easy to get caught up in work and not pause long enough to reflect on the things we’re grateful for. Today, take a moment to show gratitude for every person, place, and thing that has helped shape who we are today.
54. Take a moment to show gratitude for all the people, places, and things that enrich your life.
55. No matter what happens: Be grateful. Life is a gift.
56. Gratitude is the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. Success is the key to significance.
57. Happiness is a choice. Gratitude is its practice.
58. From humble beginnings come the most beautiful things. This a reminder to be grateful for all of your blessings today and every day. Be a blessing to others, and share this with someone you are grateful for.
59. The meaning of Thanksgiving should never be forgotten. Say thank you every chance you get.
60. No matter what happens, it’s important to remember to count your blessings. Thanks for being a blessing.
61. Be grateful for everything good and beautiful in your life, and you’ll end up with far more than you ever imagined.
63. Don’t forget to show gratitude. It can make a massive difference to your life and those around you.
64. Take time to appreciate the little things in life, like your favourite cup of coffee.
65. The best way to appreciate the good things in life is to acknowledge them. Appreciate life’s simple pleasures – I’m grateful for you.
66. Remember to show gratitude for the things you have.
67. Your health, your family, your work – these are the things that matter. Be grateful for them every day, and remember to pay it forward.
68. It’s the little things. Like when a friend bought you your first cup of coffee or roped you into that new favourite hobby. Gratitude for our friends.
69. Take time to celebrate the little things that bring you joy, and even better, take a moment to thank them.
70. Stop to smell the roses. You can’t be thankful for the big things without being grateful for the little things.
71. The first step to being positive is to say “thank you” when someone does something nice for you, even if it’s the most basic act of kindness—such as holding a door open.
72. Somewhere to go. Someone to see. Someone to be grateful for.
73. When you’re grateful for everything you have in life, it rubs off and makes others feel appreciated. Be the grateful one.
74. Remember that being grateful for everything in your life is not only a best practice for you, but it will also make others feel appreciated. Be the grateful one.
75. When you appreciate who you have in your life and what you have, it rubs off on everyone around you. Be the grateful one.
76. Showing gratitude can make everyone feel great. Make sure you be the grateful one.
77. The more grateful you are for everything around you, the more others will be grateful for you. Plus, it’s fun to make people feel appreciated.
78. You have a lot to be grateful for. You’re making a lot of people’s lives better, and you should be proud of that.
79. With gratitude, you will make others feel loved and cared for. Be grateful today.
80. It’s not easy being grateful, but you should be. Because when you are, others notice. And it rubs off. People take notice, and it makes a difference in their lives.
81. Life gives you everything. We’ve got to keep striving, but we don’t need to forget about that. Be grateful for what you have.
82. The more you notice and appreciate all that is good in your life, the more there is for you to be grateful for.
83. Gratitude doesn’t cost a dime, but the effects are priceless. Be grateful every day.
84. Feeling grateful for the little and big things, too.
85. Count your blessings. Be grateful and Humble. Be thankful for all the wonderful people and things in your life. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life, and gratitude makes people and the world better.
86. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, and confusion into clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
87. When you feel grateful, you feel rich. With gratitude, everything that you have is enough. It turns what we have into enough. A stranger becomes a friend. Imagine how much better the world would be if we all practised more gratitude.
88. A simple thank you can change someone’s life. It can connect people, build trust and increase kindness. When we are grateful, we are not just showing appreciation for somebody, but we are also able to feel the joy that comes from being thankful.
89. Gratitude, in its simplest form, is an expression of thanks for all the positive things in your life that you might otherwise take for granted.
90. Gratitude is the greatest of virtues and the parent of all others.
91. It’s important to show your gratitude for life regularly. It could be something as simple as a friend’s cooking, the time you took to get your nails done, or just that one great thing that happened today.
92. How do we express gratitude? With a simple “thank you”.
93. Be grateful for your health, family, and friends.
94. A reminder to be grateful for our family and friends who have been with us all along.
95. Be grateful for where you are. Appreciate where you’ve been. And give thanks for what’s coming up.
96. Gratitude is an attitude, not just a feeling. It’s all about what you focus on.
97. Being grateful is a perspective, not just an emotion. It’s about your approach.
98. Whatever you focus on will multiply. It’s the Law of the Universe. Whether grateful or complaining, optimistic or angry, you’re attracting more of what you put out there. Think about it!
99. Gratitude is important. It’s about being grateful for what you have and celebrating that.
100. When you practice gratitude, you find more to be grateful for. Gratitude makes it easier to appreciate things already in your life.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about going through the collection of showing appreciation quotes up there? Please, provide an answer in the comment section. Don’t forget to tell others about this page. Thank you.