It can be hard to be away from friends, family and loved ones. Sometimes we feel like we need to hear their voice or see them for us to feel better. It’s great if you’re able to visit them but it’s not always possible especially when you are working abroad in a different country or you are far away from home.
Some people find it hard to cope with the distance but there are many ways you can overcome this problem. One way is through sharing videos, and photos and sending letters. If a picture says a thousand words then a video must say thousands more!
While you figure out how best to reach out to your loved ones back home, in the meantime, here are missing my family back home quotes that can make you feel better when you’re missing your loved ones on a vacation or holiday. You can also post this post on your status on your social media platforms to let them know you miss them.
Missing My Family Back Home Quotes
I miss my family and friends very much but I just need to keep reminding myself that this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and I should make the most of my time here. I am missing my family back home and I can’t wait to see them.
1. Can’t wait to see you! Can’t wait for the time we’ll spend together. I can’t wait for the memories to come. I miss you!
2. I miss my family in every way even though they’re thousands of miles away, some things you can’t describe, you just miss them so much.
3. The hardest part of being away from home is missing out on the small moments that make life great.
4. Our family is what we are, not who we’re related to. I miss my family and I feel like going back home.
5. I miss my family so much. I just want to be back home and spend time with them.
6. Family is where life begins and love never ends. I miss my family and I can’t wait to see them.
7. Missing my family back home. Now, I’m always home alone without my family.
8. I have missed my family all along, but with the upcoming holidays, it’s even worse. I don’t feel like I can enjoy my time here with all that is going on.
9. Home is not a word, it’s a place that welcomes you back no matter how far away you may travel. I can’t wait to spend time with my family.
10. I can’t wait until the day that I can see your faces again. I just want to put my arms around you, feel your love and hear you all laugh.
11. Missing my family back home while I’m travelling is something that hits me hard. I can’t wait to see their faces and feel the warmth of their hugs.
12. I miss my family back home. They’re the ones who taught me right from wrong. They’re the ones who taught me to be kind. They’re the ones who taught me to be just.
13. I miss my family back home. I don’t know why I thought even once that I could live without them.
14. I miss my family back home. I truly want to go back, but that’s not in my cards right now.
15. I miss my family. Back home, we’re always laughing and playing games. I feel so far away from them. I miss them dearly.
16. Missing a loved one when you’re far away is an ache that never heals. Now I am home alone and I miss my family back home.
17. I’m not going to lie. I’m sad. I thought I could live a life without my family, but they are closer to me than anyone else on this planet.
18. I never thought I’d have to say goodbye again. With my friends and family back home, I should have known that nothing would ever be the same for me.
19. I miss my family. They’re everything to me. I can’t even remember why I wanted to leave them in the first place.9
20. I’d give up all the money in the world… If it meant I could be with my family.
21. I miss you guys all the time. You mean the world to me because you are family and I can’t wait to see you again.
22. Being away from my family is so hard for me. The best day of my life will be when I can reunite with my family.
23. Missing my family back home. Or, craving a vacation. Either way, I can’t wait to reunite with my family.
24. When friends ask me how my vacation was, I’ll say, it was great. But now I miss my family.
25. I want to go home today not because of my family, but because I miss them!
26. Hearts always find their way back to where they belong. I miss my family and I can’t wait to see them again.
27. Family is everything. Without their love and support, nothing could matter.
28. It’s hard being far away from my family and friends back home. I miss them dearly, and whenever I think of them.
29. Even when I’m with you, all I think about is how much I miss my family back home.
30. I miss my family. I regret moving so far from them. I didn’t know how hard it would be to adapt to a new culture and lifestyle.
31. It’s been a while since I’ve seen your face but I can feel you in my heart every day.
32. I miss my loved ones back home I miss the smell of my mothers cooking the way it tickles my nose and I miss the whole family
33. Far away or close to home, always keep them close in your heart.
34. My favourite memories are the ones with my family! I can’t wait to see them this summer!
35. Missing my family back home. I miss my family, I miss my friends, I miss my people, I miss my community.
36. I miss you all so much. I wish we could be together again. I love you all dearly.
37. In the city I live in, I feel like I’m always alone, I never talk to anyone and I miss my family back home.
38. Traveling is an opportunity to learn, grow, and be inspired. But there’s nothing like coming home.
39. It’s hard being far away from my family and friends back home. I miss them dearly.
40. Starting over on your own is hard. I miss my family and friends back home. Whenever I think of them, these quotes pop up in my mind.
41. Traveling always makes me appreciate being home. I miss my family and I can’t wait to see them again.
42. Feels like I’m on a permanent vacation and I’m trying to hold on to this feeling forever.
43. A photo just isn’t enough to capture the feeling of being home, but it’s a good place to start.
44. I’m far from home. It’s difficult being away from the people I love, and I feel lonely whenever I think of them.
45. I’m far from home, and I miss my loved ones. The distance is tough, and I feel lonely whenever I think of them.
46. I miss my family the most when people in other cultures have similar values, traditions, and customs. It reminds me of home.
47. I know how you feel. People don’t understand how much I miss my family back home. I am thinking of you today, and I will see you tomorrow.
48. It was not just the place, but it was the people who made this place beautiful for me! I miss my whole family!
49. I miss my family back home dearly when I’m hanging out with them, I’m so happy.
50. I miss my family back home dearly, I miss the laughs we would share, I miss the times we spent together, I miss the tenderness in their hugs.
51. They say you can never be homesick unless you have a home to miss, we think that’s true.
52. I miss you now more than ever, but I so appreciate the time we had together.
53. Even from thousands of miles away, I can still feel the warmth of my family and friends.
54. Travel makes you appreciate the people you miss most.
55. Home is not a place, but a feeling of warmth and happiness that comes when you are surrounded by the people you love.
56. Warm hugs, fuzzy memories and home-cooked meals a world apart…That’s what misses most about my family when I’m away.
57. Feels like I’ve been away from my family for years. Good food, good peeps, and you guys make this place feel like home. Thanks for having me!
58. It’s never far from my mind how lucky I am to have such a loving family.
59. Sure, you can facetime your loved ones anytime you want. But there’s nothing like feeling an arm around you when your team scores the final touchdown in a nail-biter.
60. Far away or close to home, you’re always in my heart.
61. I miss my family back home, those days were so full of fun, I miss my family back home, I can’t wait to see them again.
62. It’s hard being away from the people I love. I miss my family and friends. Whenever I think about them, I feel sad.
63. I miss my family back home, I miss the weather, I miss the air that I breathe, I miss my hometown, I miss my old days, I miss the old me.
64. Family is the most important thing in life and it’s right there in front of you. Make time to call or text your loved ones today.
65. It’s difficult being away from the people I love and I miss them terribly.
66. While time apart can be a little difficult, we’re grateful for the things that keep us connected even when we’re far away from each other.
67. My heart is still home, the blue skies and the trees, I miss my loved ones back home.
68. Missing my family back home, but I’m grateful for the memories.
69. I wish I could go back home and see my family but my feet are bound and I’m tied in chains I’m so tied up I can’t go back.
70. I’m so far away from my family my heart is actually in pain.
71. Sometimes all you need is 20 minutes of alone time with a little piece of home.
72. It’s hard being so far from home. Most of the time, I just want to be with my family. Thinking about them makes me sad and lonely.
73. A warm hug, a kiss on the cheek, hearing your voice. That’s what I miss most about my family.
74. I miss your laugh, the way you look at me when I make you laugh, and the way we fit together.
75. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen your faces. My family is the greatest gift to me in life and I thank god every day for giving me you all.
76. The best thing about being away is coming home.
77. I miss you already. But what I’m coming to realize is that it’s not the distance that matters. It’s the memories we’ve made together that has created a bond between us that no matter how many miles lay between us I’ll still feel you in my life.
78. We’re all looking for ways to feel close to the ones we love, even when we’re far apart.
79. I miss you all. I think about you all the time, and I’m so thankful we’ve grown closer over the miles.
80. Every winter, the leaves pile up here in new york city. And for some reason, it reminds me of being home, and feeling cosy in my parent’s living room when I was a kid.
81. As I sit here and watch the planes take off and land, my heart longs for the comfort of my family back home.
82. I can’t wait to see you all again next summer. No matter how familiar the place, a moment away from my loved ones is never easy.
83. Family is the most important gift in my life. I miss them a lot!
84. Some people come into your life as blessings, and others come in and go quickly. But the ones who stay, who become part of the fabric of your life are your family.
85. Missing my family back home, but it’s Sunday and I’m still on this beautiful island of Maui.
86. Don’t take anyone for granted. Tell them how much they mean to you today.
87. Long distance, but still feel like you are right here with us.
88. A first family trip with the little one is something I’ll never forget.
89. Family is a place where hearts are happy. I miss my family and I can’t wait to see them.
90. A mother’s love reaches across oceans and continents, finding you wherever you are.
91. My heart is full of love, it’s a feeling that I never was able to find, I miss my family back home, I wish I could spend more time with them.
92. Missing my family back home on this long weekend… Their smiling faces are the only thing that could make it better!
93. I miss my family back home it’s a little different, and I miss the way they used to be.
94. Home is where my family is, and I miss them terribly.
95. Missing my family back home, and I can’t believe I get to see them in just a few days.
96. Missing my family back home, but it’s Sunday and I’m still on this beautiful island of Maui.
97. When I miss my family the most, I think of your arms wrapped around me and your heart telling me that everything will be okay. I know that you are there for me and that we are in this together.
98. Mom, you were always my biggest fan and my loudest cheerleader. We miss you every day but cherish your memory always.
99. It’s hard to put my finger on it, but maybe it’s because I miss my family back home and it feels like we’re closer somehow.
100. Sending you love from far away, wishing this feeling of missing my family would somehow fade, but it’s only getting stronger.
101. Missing them like crazy but so grateful to be here with you all. Thank you for the constant support and cheers to this beautiful life together.
102. I’m surrounded by these people every day, but there’s no one here who gets me- except you.
103. When I miss my family back home, it is a feeling that is hard to explain, I feel so lost without them, they are such a big part of my life.
It is never easy to be away from loved ones, but instant messaging services make distant relationships a lot less difficult. However, nothing can replace the heartwarming feeling of having your family close by. I hope these missing my family back home quotes helped you in dealing with missing your family members back home, especially during the holidays. It’s not easy, but it’s better than suffering alone. Thanks for reading.