Did you know that some of Monday’s vices for success have been published in a sports massage? It’s true. Sports have been great teachers for both winners and losers alike.
Some people can’t live without some form of sports message or motivational and encouraging quotes. Some of the most famous sports personalities today motivate us to do the best in our lives.
No matter how down you are, start the week; you should always be able to take some motivation from sports quotes. They can help us remember that life isn’t all about winning but that giving it your best is more important.
Every Monday, it’s always a challenge to get motivated to return to work or school, especially if you played on the weekend. These motivational sports quotes are designed to keep you focused, bust through barriers and keep you going. There’s no better day to stay positive than Monday. So kick off your week today with some of the best Monday motivation sports quotes.
Monday Motivation Sports Quotes
It’s Monday; motivate yourself to get up and go for a run every day or pick a sport, even when you don’t feel like it. Remember that it’s always worth pushing through the hard times because, in the end, we’ll be better off for it.
1. You do not lose because you were defeated. You lose because you quit.
2. Better than yesterday. Always be better than you were yesterday. Don’t ever be satisfied with where you are because you’re closer to your goal than yesterday, no matter what.
3. You should be proud if you do exercise or physical activity. It’s a good thing. And you can make it better with the right attitude. Instead of beating yourself up when you can’t get to the gym, think about how much better you will feel if and when you go. This shift in perspective could help your Monday gym routine get off on the right foot.
4. Don’t let anything stand in your way. Don’t let any negativity hinder you. Don’t let anything hold you back. Set your mind to a goal and go after it harder than before!
5. You’re not failing; you are just finding out how many ways to succeed. Sports help us find ways to win, and failure is a part of the game!
6. It’s Monday, but there’s no need to be blue. Just lace up your sneakers and get out there. The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
7. Don’t let your head hang down. Keep it up! Hold your head high, chin out, chest out, shoulders back and take a deep breath.
8. Stay focused on the task at hand. If you get distracted, stop what you’re doing and refocus on the task.
9. Remember to breathe! Take a deep breath through your nose and exhale slowly through your mouth. This will help calm your nerves and keep you focused on the task at hand.
10. It’s Monday. We hate Mondays. But we love you and will support you no matter your goals. Whatever it takes, never give up.
11. Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. Go for it. Believe in yourself! You can do this! You don’t get what you deserve; you get what you settle for.
12. Get your week started by putting in the work by being productive and successful this new week!
13. You can’t reach the peak of your potential if you never try. That’s why we are always pursuing greatness.
14. If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
15. The best feeling in the world is stepping up to the line, knowing you gave it everything, and leaving it all out there on the field.
16. I don’t wish it were easier. I wish you were better. The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
17. You’re never a loser until you quit trying, and then you have to make up all kinds of excuses for why you failed.
18. Hey, it’s Monday! You can do it. You’re a champion. You have to believe in yourself—and we believe in you.
19. Monday, we’re back at it! We’ve got this. We can do this. If we want to change the world, we need to be the change we wish to see.
20. We’ve all had Mondays where we want to crawl back in bed and stay there until Friday, but when you’re working out, you’ll feel so much better!
21. Sports are a great way to get healthy and stay healthy. But they can also be a way to build your confidence, learn new skills, and make friends. You can do anything you set your mind to!
22. You don’t have to be an athlete or even like sports to reap the benefits of participating in sports—you need to love yourself and the life you want for yourself! So go out there and play.
23. There is no such thing as failure, only results! You’ve got this!
Keep pushing on!
24. Motivation Monday: Remember, it’s not who you are or what you’ve done, but who you want to be and what you want to do that defines you.
25. It’s Monday. What are you doing to get fired up for it? Rise and grind! Put the weekend behind you and get your butt back in gear. Remember, yesterday was Monday.
26. It’s Monday, but there’s no need to be glum. Just remember to stay positive, focused and disciplined. Keep pushing yourself, and you’ll see the results.
27. Whether you’re a serious athlete or like to move, we’re always with you on the journey. Cheers!
28. No matter what happens this week, you can always get back up again. So let’s get it after the weekend, shall we? It’s a new week, a new season and a whole new world of possibility!
29. Mondays aren’t so bad. They’re just the beginning of the week—and now that it’s here, let’s make the best of it!
30. The best thing about being better than everybody else is that nobody has to know.
31. When the going gets tough, you have to get tough or get going. Get the day started with a win on and off the field.
32. How you start the week sets the tone for the week’s rest. You have a choice to make things better or worse. Make it better today.
33. We spend more time working than doing anything else. If you don’t know where you are going, you will be lost.
34. Don’t let someone who loves you hide your flaws. You are never too old to chase your dreams.
35. People who are too busy making a living to make a life are usually poor and not happy!
36. You can’t let others bring you down. You have to keep the faith that everything will work out.
37. If you do not believe in yourself, no one else will believe in you. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
38. You have to try your best to succeed. If you don’t have a chance to win, try harder next time.
39. Don’t let anything hold you back from what you want to achieve in life. The distance between the bottom and the top is called the bottom line.
40. No matter who you are or where you come from, there’s no reason why you can’t be great at what you love doing most in life.
41. Believe that anything is possible and then make it happen! A dream doesn’t become a reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
42. Friendly competition is good for you. Never give up! If you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it; If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
43. Don’t quit until you’re done! Work hard and be nice to others, and the world will reward you with kindness in return.
44. Never give up on your dreams; they’re what makes life worthwhile! Winners never quit, and quitters never win.
45. We are what we repeatedly do; excellence then is not an act but a habit
46. Every day is an opportunity to be better, to do more and to have more. It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.
47. If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.
48. A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
49. I’m not a fan of excuses; I’m a fan of solutions. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
50. Success is not final; failure is not fatal: the courage to continue counts.
Monday is the day to get pumped up for the week and continue on track with your goal, so don’t let Monday take you down. Whatever happens in life is what you make of it; it’s only as bad as you make it out to be. Therefore, please, share these Monday motivation sports quotes