Monday is here, which means it’s a brand new week. It’s time to look forward and think about all that we can achieve in the weeks ahead.
We must face the newest Monday every week, which can be brutal, especially if setbacks and negative energy were in the previous week. Sometimes, it’s a good idea to start the week off with a little inspiration to get things going.
Nothing motivates us more than the right words of motivation at the right time of our lives. Reading motivational and positive quotes makes us believe there’s a cause for our courage and bravery.
Below are some of the best inspirational quotes to start the new week on a good note and with the right mindset, positive thinking, and powerful energy.
Read on to discover how you can find your inspiration, positivity, and motivation this week.
Motivational Quotes to Start a New Week
Monday is a fresh start. It’s a new beginning, a new blessing, and an opportunity to start over again. The secret to achieving great success is to focus all of your energy on fighting the old and building the new.
1. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone—in grooming, style, and in life, and stop believing the negativity others say about you. You are more amazing than you think; keep going!
2. You are the master of your life, and Monday is a new day and a great day to be better than your best. Breathe and start again.
3. Morning is a moment when you’re just waking up; night is the moment when you want to sleep. Always be fresh and keep yourself busy.
4. Start where you are, use what you have, and do what you can. And if those around you don’t believe in your abilities, move on to where they will appreciate you.
5. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today because there is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
6. The number one reason people give up so fast is that they tend to look at how far they still have to go instead of how far they have gotten.
7. Monday doesn’t have to be the worst day of the week. You may not be there yet, but you’re closer than you were yesterday. Make it count!
8. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. And if you are working on something exciting that you care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
9. No one ever achieved greatness without dreams. By changing nothing, nothing changes. Don’t give up; the beginning is usually the hardest.
10. A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of having power over you. Make today a great day or not; the choice is yours.
11. Failing is another stepping stone to greatness. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
12. You can make this week even better than the last one. Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.
13. Your time is now; go out there and make things happen. Don’t let your past define you, define yourself, and start your week with a positive mindset, the right attitude, and high energy.
14. A new week, a new opportunity to leave behind the past and start fresh. You can do anything you set your mind to. The world is yours for the taking; make it happen.
15. Start the week with a positive attitude, new goal, and dedication, and be like a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
16. You are the reason behind your happiness. No one can bring you down without your approval, and the key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.
17. Target your success by a goal and by day. No matter how much you struggle to get ahead, it’s important always to look forward; keep dreaming.
18. Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your myth. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines practised every day.
19. When your energy is low, you need to tap into your spirit. Don’t forget to recharge and remember; there are no traffic jams along the extra mile.
20. Start every day with a positive thought and great expectations. Keep your face towards the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.
21. If you want to be successful, surround yourself with people who are more successful than you, smarter than you, and who will push you hard.
22. You can do anything you set your mind to when you have a vision, determination, and an endless supply of expendable muscle.
23. Be the reason someone smiles today with a kind compliment. And if you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.
24. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
25. Don’t be afraid to fail. Don’t waste energy trying to cover up failure. Learn from your failures and go on to the next challenge. It’s okay to fail. If you’re not failing, you’re not growing.
26. Be the energy you want to attract. Monday is a new day. A fresh start. Here’s to new goals, new opportunities, and new beginnings!
27. A positive mind can live life to its fullest. Two things are needed to achieve great things: a plan and not enough time.
28. Live your life, take chances, and be crazy. Don’t wait because right now is the oldest you’ve ever been and the youngest you’ll be again.
29. You don’t have to be good at everything. Give yourself some grace and be someone everyone knows they can rely on.
30. We can do amazing things when our hearts are in the right place, and today is the perfect day to have a great day. Let’s go!
31. Some days are just bad, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day will be a good day; that’s just the way it is!
32. This week, you will not be defeated. You can do anything you set your mind to. Leap, start a new adventure.
33. The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity. Take risks. If you win, you will be happy. If you lose, you will be wise.
34. Grab a cup of coffee and a pen to write your goals for the next 60 days. It’s Monday, so we’re starting fresh with a new commitment to be the best versions of ourselves.
35. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. More so, with the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Inspirational Quotes to Start the Work Week
Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be. Monday is a fresh start. It’s a chance to erase the past and make a change for the future.
36. Being positive does not mean that things will turn out okay. Rather it means that you will be okay no matter how things turn out.
37. The best way to predict the future is to create it. Do what you love and do it often.
38. Find a place inside where there’s joy, which will burn out the pain. Sometimes we need to be reminded that everything will work out.
39. The only disability in life is a bad attitude. The person who says something is impossible should not interrupt the person doing it.
40. Do the things you wish to do for those that love you; it’s what we want for you. Stay curious, loyal, interesting, and always let the world surprise you.
41. Belief in your endless potential. Don’t be afraid of change; you may lose something good, but gain something better.
42. The way to start is to quit talking and begin doing. Start the new week with a day to make things better.
43. Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Please take a moment and make it perfect.
44. Don’t be pushed by your problems; be led by your dreams. Success and growth are not linear. We need to build up, fall, and start over again.
45. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
46. If you don’t look down at your phone while crossing the street, nothing bad in life will happen to you.
47. Monday is a fresh start. It’s the perfect time to remake your day, your hour, and even your life.
48. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
49. Don’t read success stories; you will get only messages. Read failure stories, and you will get some ideas to get success. And you will never know your limits unless you push yourself to them.
50. You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.
51. This week and every week, choose kindness. Change the world by starting with yourself. Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative place where no one else has ever been.
52. Life is a marathon, but it’s a marathon you can complete. You got this!
53. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
54. Nothing can stop you when you start believing in your magic.
55. Belief in yourself, your abilities, and your potential. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
56. I will do something today that my future self will thank me for.
57. Your greatest reward is not money or fame, but the person you become, and you cannot get to a million dollars without the discipline of getting up early.
58. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
59. Work hard, but also find time to recharge and unplug so that you can come back to work with a fresh perspective.
60. It’s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. When doubting yourself, just remember all the things you’ve overcome in the past. You’re a lot stronger than you think.
61. If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely.
62. The secret of joy in work is in one word – excellence. That which you do best is what gives the greatest pleasure.
63. Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible in your life. Change your thoughts, and you change your world.
64. When you don’t know what to do, get still. The answer will come. Don’t try to be someone else. Be the best version of yourself.
65. When some great purpose inspires you, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations.
66. You have to go wholeheartedly into anything to achieve anything worth having.
67. Work hard, and you’ll find opportunities wear on the path you take.
68. Success is not final; failure is not fatal: the courage to continue counts.
69. Powerful women provide an example for others and empower them to achieve their greatness.
70. Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you anywhere. To succeed, you must have tremendous perseverance and will.
Positive Quotes to Start the Week
It is the start of a new day. You have this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you exchange today for a day that you don’t know of yet.
71. When you decide to focus your thoughts on the positive changes you want, something magical happens. Your subconscious mind is much more powerful than you realize.
72. You are confined only by the walls you build yourself. Argue for your limitations, and be sure enough they’re yours.
73. Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
74. Dreams don’t have deadlines, so take your time and make it right.
75. If you aren’t making someone else’s life better, then you are wasting your time. Your life will become better by making others’ lives better.
76. When everything seems to be going wrong, remember the aeroplane takes off into the wind, not with it.
77. We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.
78. Don’t sacrifice who you are to be what the world wants you to be.
79. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.
80. Individual commitment to a group effort is what makes teamwork, company work, society work, and civilization work.
81. If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
82. Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain. Passion first, and everything will fall into place. Happy Monday!
83. You don’t have to get it all done today. Take a few extra minutes for yourself, and then crush it this afternoon.
84. In the end, it’s important to remember that we can still affect change on an individual level. A single pencil can write a poem. A single flower can remind us of the beauty in the world.
85. You may not see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keep moving forward, you will come out on top.
86. You’ll be more attractive if you smile. You’ll be even more attractive if you smile and feel happy, and when you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.
87. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.
88. Everything you need, you have within. The only difference between a master and a beginner is the choice to keep going
89. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
90. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. You are a success waiting to happen. Stop waiting and get going.
91. Each one of us can make a difference. It’s the choices we make that define who we are. Believe in yourself; you have the power to do amazing things!
92. Remember, everything is all right, just relax and let things be as they are. You may feel lost and alone. But God already knows where you are. And He will meet you there.
93. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. Take this Monday, for instance; your reaction to it will set the tone for the rest of the week. Stay positive, motivated, and inspired.
94. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle; you are the author of your own life. No one can live it for you.
95. Be optimistic. All the people you love are already in your life. Trust that everything will work out for the best.
96. Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow. So wake up with a smile and go afterlife. Have a great week, people.
97. Positive thinking is a skill like any other skill. You can practice and improve it. Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
98. A happy life is a collection of happy moments. Collect today’s happy moment and make it great!
99. Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.
100. Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, and how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark.
101. The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.
102. Don’t get upset with the results you didn’t get with the work you didn’t do.
103. If your results aren’t coming as quickly as you would like them to, do not quit.
104. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.
105. Every Monday is a new chance to make a positive change in your life. Make it count!
106. A beautiful life does not just happen; it is built daily by prayer, humility, sacrifice, and hard work. Be patient with yourself. You’re doing the best you can.
107. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. There are no secrets to success. It results from preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
108. Don’t let the noise of other people’s opinions drown out your inner voice. Don’t give up. Just look back and think about what you’ve done up until this day and now do two times more.
109. A good start is always full of hope, positivity, and happiness. Every day is a new opportunity to start again, try new things, and achieve greater heights. May this Monday be the start of a wonderful week ahead!
110. Life is about making an impact, not making an income. I know from experience that the best mood booster is doing something for someone else. Give it a shot this week.
111. You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously. You got this Monday, but you’re going to need a nap later.
112. Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Make a wish, believe in yourself, and this week will be amazing.
Let these quotes inspire you to start the week strong and find motivation in them to reach your goals and be happy. They will certainly help you get over a bad mood or simply eliminate stress.
So start reaching for the stars, not just because they are there but because you can also touch them! And I do hope that you have found these inspirational quotes to start the week to be useful.
Remember to pass these quotes on to someone who needs some encouraging words to start the new week with positive vibes by hitting the share button. Thank you.