The mother of the groom is a special woman. She plays a vital role in the wedding planning process and is often one of the first people to know about your engagement. She will likely be excited for you, but she may also be nervous about her son’s upcoming marriage.
The mother of the groom is like a second mother to most brides. She’s there to help you with anything you need and is one of the most important people at your wedding. She’s there to support her son and help him through this new chapter in his life. And she’s also there to provide some much-needed wisdom and guidance for your new marriage.
The following mother of the groom quotes from bride can help ease her mind and make her feel more comfortable with your wedding plans.
Mother of the Groom Quotes From Bride
I am so thankful to have such an amazing mother-in-law. She’s always been there for me through thick and thin. I love you, mommy. There’s no better gift for my dad than you.
1. One of the most important people in a wedding is the groom’s mother. You are not only a strong woman for your child, but you always have his back. Thank you for helping us celebrate this special day with love and joy!
2. This day, I’m overwhelmed with joy and happiness because you are my best friend, the reason why I smile every day. I love you so much, mom.
3. You are the best mother in the world, and I love you so much.
4. I don’t know what I’d do without you. You are the best mother in the world, and I love you so much.
5. I was lucky enough to find the love of my life—and you were the reason I did. So thank you for everything, Mom.
6. I couldn’t have asked for a more loving, kind, and supportive mother-in-law. You are the best!
7. We are only here because of you. You’re the best mom; thank you for everything you do.
8. I never thought I needed a mother until you came into my life. You are the best mother in the world.
9. You are the mother of my heart, my soul’s sister, and my life’s wife. I love you for all time and forever more.
10. The best mothers-of-the-bride are the ones who take the time to make sure their daughter or son’s wedding is everything she imagined.
11. Seeing you raise such a wonderful son was truly a joy. Thank you for everything you have done and share your unconditional love with him.
12. Dear Mom, thank you for always being so sweet and supportive. Your son is a beautiful man, and you have raised him to be that way. He is kind, generous, loving, and selfless.
13. To my favourite mother-in-law, thank you for raising our son and providing him with a loving family. I feel blessed by your courage, wisdom and compassion.
14. She’s the sweetest, most loving mother of my husband-to-be, who loves to tease me and make me laugh. I could never be more grateful than I am for you.
15. Thank you for raising your son to be such a handsome and kind man who is so loving to me. I could never find someone more worthy of my heart.
16. Thank you for raising your son to be such a gentleman and loving him like a son. I wouldn’t be the woman he loves if it wasn’t for you. I’m sure we’ll have lots of stories to share over the years.
17. You gave birth to a handsome and humble man, mother. I’m so grateful for everything you’ve done for me, from how you raised me to the lessons you taught me. Thank you for being my strength and guide, even when I wasn’t sure where I was going. You’re always there for me, loving me through anything and everything that comes our way!
18. Thank you, mom, for raising such an awesome son and making me so happy.
19. Your son is a wonderful man and always treats me like a princess. I love you, mommy.
20. I am grateful to be your daughter and to have the honour of marrying this man.
21. To the woman who raised my best friend, thank you for being such an amazing mother to him. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to marry into my family.
22. To the mother of my groom, thank you for helping me fall in love with him. I know he’s your pride and joy, and I’m honoured to call him my own.
23. I know your son is your pride and joy, and I was glad to have him as my partner for the big day!
24. Thinking of you and your son. I know your love is reflected in the way he treats me. Thank you for helping me fall in love with him. I can’t thank you enough for all the time and effort it took to raise such a wonderful man.
25. Thank you for raising such a wonderful son. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with him.
26. I am so grateful for you, Mom. You raised this wonderful man and made him a wonderful husband. I love you to the moon and back!
27. I love you, mom. You are so special and have been your son’s great mother. You’ve raised him to be the kind and caring man he is today. I know he’ll always be your hero!
28. Mom, you are the most special woman to me. You raised your son to be this amazing man with a loving heart and respect for others. I love you so much and am thankful for your joy in my daily life.
29. You are a true inspiration, Mom. You raised such a wonderful son; he has brought me so much joy. I love you with all my heart. I am very lucky to have him as my husband.
30. Thanks for being the best mother anyone could ask for; I’m so thankful for every day we spent together and every moment we shared.
31. My heart is full of gratitude for your love and support, Mom. You are the epitome of strength.
32. Thank you for being such a wonderful mother to my husband. I couldn’t have asked for a better partner. He is a true gentleman in every sense of the word, and I am so lucky to have him as my husband.
33. Thank you for being so loving and caring, and raising your son to be such a sweet man. I’m thankful for everything you’ve done for me—my career, my friends, and especially our beautiful wedding. I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together.
34. You’ve raised a wonderful son. He’s strong, kind and loving. Thank you for everything you’ve done to make him who he is today.
35. Mother of the Groom, it is my honour to be your daughter’s bridesmaid. I hope that you enjoy this day as much as I do!
36. To the greatest mother-in-law ever. We could not have asked for a better person to stand by our side, especially in the most important moments in our lives.
37. She’s the one who made all the magic happen. Thank you for everything. We love you, Mom.
38. Through the years, my mother-in-law has shown me her love with more than words. I’m honoured to call her my mother-in-law.
39. I love her more than words can describe. – Thank you for the beautiful life I’ve been blessed with because of you.
40. I was lucky enough to have the best mother-in-law in the world. She is truly a force of nature, and I am so happy that she got to share every moment of our wedding with us. She is a saint, for sure.
41. She’s my best friend, mother-in-law and the most special person in my life. I’m so lucky to have you.
42. She is a truly amazing woman. She is my mother-in-law, but she’s also my best friend and one of the most important people in my life.
43. I love you to the moon and back. Thank you for being a part of my life and always supporting me. I could not have asked for a better Mother-in-Law than you!
44. Thank you for being an amazing woman, mom and friend. I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
45. I’m so blessed to have you as my mother-in-law! Thanks for the endless advice and support, your love, and all of the laughs you bring into our lives.
46. Married life is full of laughs and tears, but I know that you will always love me as much as I love you. You’ve surely taught me that love doesn’t need to be defined by the perfect day, but rather it should be defined by the perfection of just being together. Thank you for being you! Here’s to a lifetime of wonderful memories.
47. Thank you for being the forever friend and mother to our family. You are the best.
48. You are the reason I found my love. The one who made me fall in love with him. You’re the best mother in the world, and I love you so much.
49. You’re the best mother in the wide world, and I will make every possible effort to ensure you know that every day.
50. A mother, who never lost her childlike heart but has found all the love she had hoped to find, is the most beautiful thing in the world. You are the one who makes me believe in love, and I want to thank you for that.
51. You are the love of my life, the one who made me fall in love with him and become a better woman. I am so thankful for you. I’m the luckiest person to have you as my mother. You’ve done so much for me, and I love you.
52. I found the love of my life, and now we are married and building a family together. We are so thankful for your guidance and support in planning our wedding and this new stage of our life together. You gave up so much to make this day happen, so we wanted to thank you.
The bride gets most of the attention leading up to the big day. But with a little inspiration and some lovely words, the mother of the groom can still have an exciting time planning her son’s big day.
I hope this awesome and beautiful collection of mother of the groom quotes from bride. Please, don’t forget to share with your loved ones. Thank you.