It is very hard to forget the person you love, and there are many questions in mind about whether the person will return or not. In this case, it is better to move on with your life and find new love. It may not be easy at first, but if you keep your hopes up, there will be someone just right for you.
Without a doubt, men are the worst of the two genders when dealing with breakups. They don’t handle them well. Men make the most common mistakes after a breakup because they don’t know how to deal with the split-up healthily and lash out.
So, you broke up with your girlfriend and are feeling down. You feel like you lost a part of yourself and never be the same again. I’m here to tell you that he is not the world’s end. Yes, it hurts, and it sucks, but it’s not the end of the world.
I know it’s easier said than done, but you can do it if you put your mind to it. You need to have some motivation and willpower.
Below are some motivational quotes after breakup for guys. These will help you get over your ex and give you some perspective on life that can be useful in other aspects of your life.
Motivational Quotes After Breakup for Guys
It’s time for me to move on. I want someone who will love me as much as I love them. Someone who will be there for me when life gets tough. Someone who will never leave my side and always make me feel like I’m their one and only.
1. Some people believe holding on and hanging in are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.
2. You’re not looking for a girl who doesn’t even know what she wants from life. You can do better than this, and you deserve better than this.
3. Don’t waste your time with someone who doesn’t appreciate you and doesn’t see your worth.
4. You can have everything that makes you happy in life. Don’t settle for less just because he told you to do so.
5. You don’t need a girl who will treat you like crap because she thinks it’s cool to act that way. You deserve a girl who will love everything about you – your flaws included.
6. When a girl says he doesn’t want to be in a relationship with you but still wants to be friends with benefits, he means she doesn’t want to let go.
7. You can’t keep hurting yourself repeatedly, expecting different results.
8. If you’re still hung up on your ex, you’re not allowing yourself to be open to someone new entering your life.
9. Sometimes, the only way to let go is to love someone enough to want the best for him or her, even if that means not being together.
10. Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
11. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
12. It’s better to have loved and lost than never loved!
13. If you love someone who doesn’t love you back, it teaches you how to love someone else who might.
14. Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath and start again.
15. Even after the darkest times, the sun will rise again.
16. It is okay not to be okay. Sometimes it is okay to fall apart.
17. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
18. If you want something you never had, you must do something you’ve never done.
19. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
20. Sometimes, it takes heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.
21. It’s been a wonderful time together, but I think it’s time we move on.
22. They say you have to let them go when you love someone and hope for the best. I guess that’s what I’m doing now.
23. I’ve been thinking about what’s best for us, and after much thought, I’ve decided it’s time for me to move on.
24. When it rains, look for rainbows; when it’s dark, look for stars.
25. It’s better to be alone than with someone who makes you feel alone.
26. I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. It wasn’t something about you at all; it was just you.
27. Sometimes, you need to distance yourself to see things.
28. When you feel down, don’t lose hope – there is a rainbow after every storm.
29. A breakup is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.
30. It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you.
31. Sometimes, people have to cry out all their tears to make room for a heart full of smiles.
32. If someone doesn’t value your presence, make them value your absence.
33. I’m not single; I’m not taken; I’m simply on reserve for that one who deserves my heart.
34. If she chooses between you and her friends, her friends will always win.
35. Don’t rush into a relationship. Take your time, and decide if she is worth your while.
36. It’s funny how the person who hurt you the most is the person that swore they never would!
37. Breakups don’t have to suck. They can be a chance to get yourself in a better space and start again.
38. Sometimes, the best thing after a breakup is to get back on the horse.
39. Sometimes, the hardest part of getting over a breakup is knowing you have to let someone go. When it is time to move on, be sure you are doing so for the right reasons.
40. A path of flowers cannot bear bitterness, so please cast away your worries and be free from all troubles and sorrows.
41. Sometimes, you must accept the truth and stop wasting time on the wrong people. Let go of the hurt.
42. Love is like playing the piano. First, you must learn to play by the rules; then, you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
43. You can cut all the flowers but cannot keep Spring from coming.
44. You must fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
45. If you are in a relationship, let go of the past and focus on your future.
46. If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
47. No matter how bad the hurt feels, believe that better things are coming. Move on and let go.
48. Getting dumped is a blessing in disguise! Now you can do whatever you want without worrying about someone else.
49. You can never control whom you fall in love with, even when in the saddest, most confusing time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens.
50. It’s not the end of the world! You’ll get over it. Someone else would only be lucky to have you. Everything happens for a reason.
In summary, the hardest part of any breakup is dealing with the aftermath. The period following your breakup is when you’re likely to feel hurt and confused — maybe even angry. Those negative emotions can cloud our judgment and make it difficult to see things. That’s why it’s important to take a step back and look at the big picture instead of getting caught up in the details.
I’m sure you’ve found one or two quotes from the above motivational quotes after breakup for guys to help you get through this difficult period in your life. Please use the comment box below because your comments mean a lot to me, and feel free to share with your loved ones.