Some people are born and live the happiest life they can ever imagine, but others face a sad life with lots of problems. The sadness has no solution and it is something that no one can understand. Sadness can happen on any random occasion like when your expectations don’t meet reality or anything related to the death of a family member or someone else close to you.
Not only does sadness affect a person physically, but it also affects psychologically too. It just makes a depressing situation even worse by giving you a lack of concentration, motivation, focus and confidence in yourself. Sorrow, sadness and depression are the most common feelings that are felt by every human on this planet.
There are countless reasons for you to sit down and cry when you’re sad. But right now I’ll stop trying to convince you that these feelings exist because what we all want is to get rid of them as soon as possible.
Life can be challenging, but you can still find joy in every situation by learning from it. Even if you are feeling sad, think about the learning opportunities that come with sadness. Here are amazing motivational quotes for a sad person to share with someone going through a tough time.
Best Motivational Quotes for Sad Person
In the course of our lives, we all feel sad at times, but there is a difference between feeling sad and having depression. Sadness is just a part of life, while depression is an illness. It’s important to be able to tell the difference. So when you start to feel sad, remember that a lot of people would love to trade places with you.
1. When you are feeling sad, remember that someone is happy and cheerful with what you have.
2. All the sad things in my life made me appreciate the good things when they come.
3. Sad things happen, which makes me appreciate the joy I have when it comes.
4. We all feel joy and sadness many times in life. But the more hardship you go through, the more appreciation for happiness you have.
5. I’ve lived through a lot of hardship and sadness, but the good times are what keep me going.
6. I’ve had struggles, but that’s made me appreciate my successes.
7. Sad things can be happy if you make them happy. I’m happier now than I’ve ever been, and that’s because of everything I went through.
8. I’ve always wanted to be happy, but I was feeling sad. It seemed like I was the only one feeling this way. I know that sounds silly, but it’s true.
9. The world isn’t always a terrible place. We can find beauty and joy, even in this crazy world.
10. Joy is the most magnetic force in the universe. There are a million ways to be kind. Kindness is the subtle difference that can make all the difference.
11. Being sad and being depressed are two different things. Depression is the constant feeling of sadness while being sad is a part of life that happens from time to time and can be relieved after some time.
12. Depression is the constant feeling of sadness while being sad is a part of life that happens from time to time and can be relieved after some time.
13. Being upset and depressed are two different things. It is normal to feel down from time to time, but being sad all the time can have negative effects on your health and well-being.
14. Sadness is something we feel from time to time, and even though it’s temporary, depression lasts longer and makes you lose interest in things you normally enjoy.
15. There are times when we feel down, which is normal. But there are times when we feel down for a long time and can’t shake off the feeling of being depressed, which is different from feeling sad.
16. To be happy you have to see sadness and depression as a part of life, not as something that will happen from time to time.
17. People who are depressed can feel hopeless like life isn’t worth living. It’s a feeling of sadness, emptiness or despair. People with depression often have trouble sleeping, focusing or making decisions, and their sadness can stop them from doing things they enjoy.
18. Sadness is a natural part of life that not only makes us human but helps us grow.
19. It’s hard to stop feeling depressed, and every day might feel like an uphill battle. But you can love yourself. That’s the first step toward overcoming depression.
20. “Joy is in the journey, not the destination.” Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. We do not need to add to it by worrying about the future.
21. Be thankful for the bad things in life. For they opened your eyes to the good things you weren’t paying attention to before.
22. It’s okay to feel sad, but make sure you get rid of it on the same day. No one wants a sad person among them for long.
23. Don’t be sad because it’s over, smile because it happened.
24. Sadness is like a storm. It always rains the hardest on people who deserve the sun
25. Joy is happiness that doesn’t depend on what happens.
26. You can only see Joy when you have been through pain.
27. You’ll never be as young as you are at this very moment. Go out and do everything that makes your heart feel young, happy and free again.
28. Life, love, and laughter all start with you. Don’t depend on others for your happiness.
29. The best feeling is when you look at someone, and they’re already smiling at you.
30. If you are sad, add more joy to your life. If you are happy, add more joy to your life.
31. When you think everything is someone else’s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy.
32. When you want to give up, remember why you started. Don’t despair, keep pushing and you will be amazed at the results.
33. You’ll never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
34. Just because you feel like you’re falling apart doesn’t mean you can’t hold yourself together and push through the pain.
35. Never let sadness become your identity. Keep working hard but also remember to have fun, laugh a lot and smile often.
36. Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.
37. Always find a reason to laugh. It may not add years to your life but will surely add life to your years.
38. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.
39. Don’t be afraid of being different, be afraid of being the same as everyone else.
40. It’s life, It’s real. There are no edits; we just have to find light in the darkness. Find Joy in every sadness.
41. Smile and positive thoughts can lead you to the path towards happiness.
42. I know there’s pain. But I also know that you can push through it and find happiness again.
43. Don’t make it your duty to be sad, if you have some chance of being happy.
44. Don’t chase people. Be an example. Attract them. Work hard and be yourself. The people who belong in your life will come to you, and stay
45. The more pain you go through, the stronger you will become. Sometimes it’s good to be alone because nobody can hurt you.
46. Don’t forget that you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where you are headed.
47. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known to suffer, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.
48. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
49. The most beautiful things in life we can’t see, they must be felt with the heart.
50. Life can be hard sometimes, but you have to remember that life is always fighting for you.
51. Happiness is not by chance, but by choice. Choose to be happy!
52. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
53. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
54. The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of them all.
55. I will breathe. I will think of solutions, I will not let my worry control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will simply breathe and it will be okay because I don’t quit.
Positive Quotes for Sad People
You can be stronger than you think. Life may not have always been a bed of roses, but that doesn’t mean it’s time to stop. If you’ve ever been heartbroken, you know that the only thing to do is keep going. Life will come to an end soon enough and you don’t want to look back at your life and realize that you haven’t lived it.
56. The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is an opportunity for growth.
57. Life is about growth. The pain you feel today will make you stronger tomorrow. Challenges are the keys to growth.
58. The pain you feel today is a symbol of your potential. What you achieve today will be the key to success in your future.
59. Don’t let your pain stop you. Pain is temporary. Defeat is final.
60. If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
61. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started. Think about your dream and your goal
62. Every adversity, every failure, and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
63. Every day is a chance to learn. It’s never too late to start over. Surround yourself with positive people who see the greatness in you and encourage you to pursue your dreams.
64. It may be raining and cloudy outside, but there is always a silver lining no matter how far behind the clouds it lies.
65. Whatever you want to accomplish, just remember that the sky’s the limit and anything is possible if you believe in yourself! With some hard work and dedication, anything can happen.
66. The road to your dreams isn’t always easy to navigate, sometimes dotted with mountains and valleys. But it is a small price to pay for living a life filled with happiness and joy.
67. If you want to grow, you have to challenge yourself. The problem with most people is that they think they aren’t good enough. Don’t be afraid.
68. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
69. The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.
70. Sometimes, when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but actually, you’ve been planted.
71. If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
72. Be happy at the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.
73. You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.
74. Don’t let someone who did you wrong make you think there’s something wrong with you.
75. Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.
76. If you dare to begin, you dare to succeed.
77. It’s not always easy and it’s not always pretty, but if you have confidence in yourself and your abilities, you will always make it through.
78. Get up every morning with a smile. Look for the best, not for the bad. See the positive and not the negative.
79. There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book. “Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.”
80. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
81. Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
82. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
83. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.
84. My best advice for finding happiness? Don’t go looking for it, just be present. And don’t forget to enjoy the journey along the way- Happiness is a choice, not something that falls on your lap.
85. There’s sunshine after the rain, People who won’t fail you and hearts that are yours to gain. And someday when it is over, you’ll realize your part and in the end, you’ll have a whole new start.
86. All our dreams can come true if we dare to pursue them. Choose to see possibility in every obstacle.
87. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up!
88. Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience.
89. Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.
90. Let your happiness be in the journey, not in the destination.
91. “You are too beautiful to be broken. You are too precious to be afraid. You are too powerful to be controlled by what others think of you.”
92. Behind every broken heart is a guardian angel who gets to sit and watch the one they love to smile again.
93. Don’t feel lost and alone. Reach out to a friend or family member today!
94. The best way to learn about happiness is to experience sadness.
95. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
96. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that
97. Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much, and just go where your heart takes you.
98. When everything seems to be falling apart and you’re falling apart too, remember that everything happens for a reason.
99. We are what we think. All that we are arises from our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
100. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one. It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
These motivational quotes will hopefully help you to stop thinking negative thoughts, and help you to see everything positively. There are plenty of great motivational quotes for sad people out there, but I feel if you pay attention to these quotes that they can change your life for the better.
We all go through bad situations in our lives and most times we tend to overthink the situation, but if you say one of these quotes every time you are feeling extremely down or negative about yourself, I’m sure that it’ll inspire you to be positive and think more positively.