Last Updated on
It’s safe to say we can always put in more effort. No matter how great we are doing, we can always be greater! Here are few quotes to make us crave for more and be more:
Best Inspirational Quotes for Successful Work
Here are the most effective and inspiring quotes you can use personally or you can send to your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, co-workers etc. to grace their day as they engage with their daily activities at work.
1. Do you like food?
Do you love to enjoy life?
Do you want to stay healthy?
Get to work, it’s the only way you get these things proudly!
2. If you want a wonderful life, you need to work towards it because nobody will do that for you
3. We all need something that makes us want to get up early and move. If you have a job, you have what you need to get something done!
4. If you want to die with a satisfactory smile on your face, you have to go through life with a little more determination
5. If failure found a man with doggedness and shrewdness, failure would flee!
6. A year from now will be a reflection of everything you put your effort in today. Focus on the good things.
7. I have few years experience, but enough experience to know that hard work pays
8. Nothing should be strong enough to make you give up on your dreams.
9. After you’ve found what you love doing, love what you have found until your last gasp!
10. Be like a mountain, never quit standing up for your self and chasing your dreams
11. Don’t be idle after getting an idea if you want your idea to materialize.
12. If you believe in your dreams, you are one step closer to achieving it and if you don’t, you are one step farther from achieving it.
13. Always engage yourself, if all work seems to be done, let your mind find another.
14. As you go through life, you’ll fail sometimes but never let your failure defeat you. Steve never to be defeated!
15. All the things you’ve ever wished for would be impossible without conscious effort towards achieving them. Believe this.
16. Yesterday has gone, be sure to drop the negativity of yesterday as you live today in optimism.
17. Don’t live your life like a student afraid to be marked down. Be daring and purposeful, mistakes will come but you’ll learn from them
18. You can’t have success without determination and heightened discipline. Get these two!
19. Every new day depicts an opportunity to try once again at the things you failed at yesterday. . . Make your day count!
20. Join the league of those that put their minds to something and ensure they achieve it. . . . They are the winning team
21. Whatever you have achieved, you can always do better so don’t stop at what seems like your best, push harder
22. I hope you know success is easier when what you decide to pursue is what you are passionate about.
23. You will have to let your heart and mind agree on what you choose to be for the rest of your life. . . These two will get you through everything!
24. Be proactive, Be purposeful and above all be productive.
25. Success comes naturally to those who go after what they love.
26. Your positive state of mind is the best poverty absorber. . . carry it all around.
27. There would be hard days, when all you want to do is sleep the stress out, sleep but wake up refreshed and ready to continue balling
28. There’s something pivotal you have to learn if you want to be taken seriously and be successful. It is called Adaptation.
29. Don’t wait for people’s permission to be great, you may never get it!
30. Talent gets you admiration but commitment and hard work get you success.
31. Don’t aim for the easiest task, go for the most challenging, it tends to bring out the best in you.
32. Flee all comfort zones. They only bury your potentials apart from the access to luxury you get
33. We must train our minds to be positive always because the mind affects our energy.
34. Be more happy about a day you invested more than a day you earned.
35. Be good at what you do so much that others derive joy watching you do it.
36. Fear will not allow you a clear vision into the bright tomorrow that’s meant for you. Get rid of fear!
37. Do not let little things like side talks deprive you of the great things ahead.
38. The best way to put a life in chaos is to put it in the hands of others.
39. Don’t be terrified of solitude. Your alone time is your time to heal and re-strategize. Make most of it.
40. Procrastination will not just deprive you of fulfilling your dreams, it will make you look like the fool in the face of time. Be in a constant fight against it
41. There’s no need to be combative in your approach to conversation, listen to understand and you’ll realize how interesting a conversation can be.
42. You’re the mind of any platform. Put in a great effort to make things work around you.
43. When you are in too much haste to begin a task, you’ll only realise how it’s done after it is done.
44. Nothing is powerful enough to limit a man except his resolve to be limited
45. Prepare for the opportunities you wished for because wishes come to fruition
46. Stand up every day with the determination to achieve a set of goals. It’s by this that a man gets closer to the big dreams
47. The gigantic beautiful work of art began with a stroke of the pencil, do not despise small beginnings
48. There’s never an exception to success stories, they are always wrought out of diligence and consistency.
49. Today is a result of the choices we made yesterday, Today is the best time to make our tomorrow beautiful
50. It’s a beautiful time in the world to seek that which makes your heart happy, you may not have the luxury of time in the next twenty years
51. In a little less, a bit more or just exactly twentyfold will everything you invest in is returned to you. Pick your investments carefully.
52. There shouldn’t be an iota of doubt in your heart about your gifts. You need to believe in yourself if you want to be taken seriously.
53. You’ll need a great passion to set the pace but equally need a huge amount of dedication to see you through.
54. Don’t be too quick to fall out of love, challenges are not peculiar to your choice of career.
55. Don’t be so carried away by another success story that you fail to be the character that yours deserves.
56. Your aura is a great determinant of the type of people you attract. Remember this before you set out every day.
57. Present well, plan better! Never underestimate the power of prior proper planning.
58. The sound of the cock you hear every morning is a reminder of the gift of life and the duty that comes with living.
59. Live every day with the mindset of a champion. You’ll soon realize you’re who you think you are.
60. When you’re trying to learn, things come off disturbing before they become rewarding. See things through.
61. Don’t wait for your dreams to meet you on the bed. Go out to meet it!
62. Leadership transcends position, it’s more about impact and action. Be a leader!
63. You only improve when you’re not afraid of criticism and learning.
64. Because things may have been hard, doesn’t mean your dreams will not come to fruition. Sometimes we need to go through tough days to have delightful days!
65. You’re your greatest cheerleader. It’s almost suicidal to solely depend on others for the propagation of your work.
66. It may wear you out but if it’s taking you closer to your dreams, don’t give it up!
67. The goal should never be to make money, the goal should be to ensure that come what may, you make a positive impact!
68. You’ll see why you had to go through so much when you become a great achiever!
69. Don’t strive to be the only successful one, success is best enjoyed when you have others like you
70. You may not start up being the smartest or the most hardworking. But, never get tired of learning and being corrected and you will soon be the smartest and the most hardworking.
71. People don’t owe you. You owe yourself happiness and success.
72. We should stop trying to prove we are better than others and start trying to make others better!
73. Live every day like it’s an opportunity cause when you really think about it, every day brings you closer to your dreams.
74. You never know how much you inspire others by simply being you, be the real version of you all the time.
75. The rest of your life is dependent on this moment. Make the best of it!
76. Until you outgrow some toxic relationships, you may never have time to be great!
77. If nothing seems to be working for you, Try hard work. It pays!
78. No one lives a life full of roses, successful people make the best out of difficult situations.
79. A man has the power to determine some things about his life, success and failure inclusive.
80. When you try something for the first time, prepare to get booed. But, make sure you keep trying until you get it!
81. You may not get it all at once, nobody does. Never forget to celebrate every little progress you make.
82. Nothing is powerful enough to hold you back, let go of things so you can move forward!
83. It’s great to be active but, take care that you engage only in activities that matter.
84. Be fierce and daring in your pursuits, nothing good comes from being lazy and laid back.
85. See the way the ocean keeps kissing the shoreline? That’s how we should keep pursuing things we want. Not getting things the first few times should never discourage us.
86. Great things require constant effort, time and energy. Go for gold!
87. Don’t stop at few successes, let death meet your craving for more success.
88. Don’t let anyone discourage you – not family, not friends. Be your own muse.
89. Let us all be kind enough to make our work environment accommodative for others.
90. Master your craft, be the best among peers. It won’t be long before they start talking about how amazing you are.
91. Surround yourself with people who make you want to do better either consciously or unconsciously.
92. When you’re at peace, going after your dreams is easier. Get rid of anything that threatens to steal your peace.
93. Simple things like beautiful conversations, customer care go a long way in making a business thrive. Practice them
94. Many people die without their dreams coming to fruition, maybe because death arrived too early or they discovered these dreams too late
95. Nobody no matter how delightful gets another chance at life. What you do this once is all you can ever do.
96. Life threatens to steal your joy sometimes, but it will only ever succeed when your joy is dependent on a particular thing.
97. Your greatness is in your dedication and determination.
98. Don’t be deceived, self-made is a myth. You need God, family and a few good friends in your journey.
99. On your way to greatness, you’ll see road bump that will definitely slow you down but never allow it to make you lose focus
100. Whatever comes your way today, channel it to fulfilling purpose.
Latest posts by Olalekan Adebumiti (see all)
- 100+ Happy New Month Inspirational Messages for February 2020 - 17th January 2020
- 100 Latest Happy New Month Wishes and Messages (February 2020) - 17th January 2020
- New Month New Beginnings Quotes for February 2020 - 17th January 2020