The tragi-comedy of life is that there will always be a bitter-sweet situation and not all sweet or all bitter situations to deal with. Life is a haven of the good and the bad, of course, it is impossible to do without the two scenarios, isn’t that true? We all have better things to do and yearn for greater heights in life.
We all have opportunities that life has given us, the chance to chase and gun for glory, the times we are down, disappointed, and in despair especially of the good opportunities life presents to us but we should never feel bad about moving on and leaving some things behind us after every fall – I hope you believe, better things are ahead of us!
Focus on what life has given you right now and do your best to succeed, even if it means leaving behind past desires that didn’t work out for you because there are better things out there for you someday, no matter how long it takes, I am confident of one thing that a person that is always striving and moving on, never stunted or stagnant, will end up with not just good things but better things!
Don’t be like many people outside there who decided to be drowned in their sorrows until they forget that life’s a beautiful thing. You can either be bitter or better, it all depends on your perspective.
Therefore, don’t hesitate to collect from these inspiring moving on to better things quotes below specially put together for you, your friends, and, all your loved ones to keep moving despite the tides of times. Why wait? Scroll through and you’d be happy you did!
Moving on to Better Things Quotes
No stagnancy. Move on to far better things. Even when the whole world is crushing over you, know, that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Moving on to better things will always be a challenge, but the pursuit of happiness is worth it.
1. Always remember, every time life beats you down and dashes your hopes, that moving on is always the only option. There are always better days ahead and better things await you in the future ahead.
2. When all these things are broken and gone, know that there are better days to come. Move on believing there are better things and a glorious future ahead.
3. New beginnings, a blank canvas, and limitless possibilities await you. Move on!
4. Amid the thunder and storms, the thoughts of disappointments and anguish, all required of you is to smile now for tomorrow will be better.
5. As your world feels bleak, you’re in control of your destiny. Keep moving on and never look back. Better things lie ahead for you, don’t give up the fight!
6. It’s okay to sometimes feel down and let it all out. Tomorrow, you will be better.
7. Though everything you’ve ever hoped for has fallen apart, and all that’s left are shattered dreams, hold on, tomorrow will be good and better things lie in wait for you. Don’t stop moving!
8. When all seems down, always remember better days are waiting for you and better things are in store for you. Never stop believing and moving on.
9. Staying stagnant is the last thing you should ever do. Move on to far better things in your life.
10. There are better days ahead of you, friend. Keep taking steps forward, even though it feels like you’re moving backwards.
11. Holding on to the pain of yesterday won’t help you make it through today. Let it go and move on. Better things await you only when you don’t remain stagnant, believe it and move on!
12. Moving on is never easy and requires courage, but don’t let that stop you from exploring the potential of your life. What you can do might surprise you. You are meant for better things and nothing less.
13. Life gets bumpy sometimes. But remember, there’s always a brighter tomorrow. Spring is just around the corner. Don’t give up the fight, better things await you.
14. You’ve been through a lot, and this time it looks like you’re down for the count. It can’t be easy to get up every single time life knocks you down. Don’t give up the fight, better things await you.
15. There’s always a silver lining over the blackest cloud. The world’s weight can be overwhelming yet it is undeniably light in the face of one who is determined to always move on for it is certain that better things lie ahead.
16. If you’re feeling stuck, here’s a reminder: sometimes all we need is a change of perspective to bring us new opportunities and to help us move forward, so don’t give up the fight.
17. Stuck in the middle of a rut, but it’s just a season. Not forever. Keep moving for better things that are waiting for you in the future.
18. The world is heavy, yet the burden of it is light. Have this conviction in your heart and journey through, never giving up for there are better things ahead.
19. Even when the clouds are blocking the sun, there’s always a silver lining. Keep on moving forward, stay strong and you’ll get through any storm that comes your way. Better things lie ahead, never stop moving!
20. Here is to finding the silver lining in every cloud, the hour of reprieve after stormy hours of doubt. Let’s move on, there are better days ahead and better things in store.
21. Trekking through your darkest times? but remember there’s always something to look forward to, so don’t stop moving on, pressing and striving to do all that is required of you, new wines only come from a rigorous crushing of the grapes. better things await you, dear. Don’t give up!
22. However hard the world is on you, be hard on yourself too. For everything in the world that’s going to give you a hard time, there’s something out there that’s waiting to give you a break. The better days are no longer far and therein lies for you, better things and promises.
23. Life is full of ups and downs, and sometimes you just have to keep walking for there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Better things await you at the end.
24. Here is to a day full of mistakes, mishaps, and missteps! Regardless of how many times you trip, fall or stumble, the important thing is that you stand back up. You are on the verge of becoming one of them, just don’t tie yourself down with the past rather move on to better things. Life awaits your exploration!
25. There’s always a silver lining over the blackest cloud. The world’s weight is heavy yet light in the face of one who is determined to keep moving on for better things to lie ahead.
26. Keep on moving. The past is the past and gone forever. There’s always a silver lining over the blackest cloud in life. There are better days ahead of you and a promising future for you.
27. Don’t lose hope. The world can sometimes feel overwhelming that is why we need to always move on. Good things even far better things will come your way.
28. It’s a new day. Let the world tell you how heavy it is, but never forget: it is always light for those who keep on trying knowing that there are better things ahead.
29. When you least expect it, a silver lining sometimes appears. Stay positive and keep moving on to better things in life.
30. Life can be tough and complicated at times but we live in a beautiful world that is filled with more opportunities than we have time for, so don’t give up on yourself, instead move on for there are better things in stock for you.
31. The challenge is to stay positive when you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. Focus on what’s right instead of what’s wrong, and eventually, a new day will dawn. Keep on moving to better things!
32. Don’t hang on to the past, you have no control over it. You can only control your tomorrow, so let go of the past and believe and move on, better things lie ahead of you.
33. No matter what life throws your way, remember: You can always move on to better things.
34. Life is a beautiful journey, embrace the good and bad times. Take risks s to succeed. Yesterday is already gone, what’s left are chances, seize them and live with no regret. So, keep moving for better things await you!
35. Wishing you all a great week ahead and letting go of the past. Time to move on to better things!
36. It is better to forget the things that made you sad than to remember them and suffer. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. There are better days ahead, dear and better and promising things are in store for you.
37. Yesterday was a lesson, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift—that’s why we call it the present. It is only in the present that movement is possible, so dear move on and never stop moving for there lies ahead of you better things.
38. Sometimes when we’re sad, it’s not because of the end of something but rather the beginning of something else. Dear, never give up but keep on moving for the future holds better things for you.
39. You will be all right. Tomorrow will be bright and better things are waiting for you. Just never give up but keep moving!
40. It takes a lot of courage to hold on when your heart is breaking. But the truth is, you don’t have time to wait for things to get better. You have to make them better. And you will, tomorrow will be better and so will your tomorrow after that. Keep moving, darling.
41. If you can hold on through the night, tomorrow’s light will find you. Although the night is dark, there is joy in the morning filled with better things.
42. You’re going to have a bad day. It happens to everybody. But if you can just get through that one bad day, you’ll suddenly realize that your life is made up of good ones. Keep going!
43. When the whole world is crushing over you, know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Never stop walking and moving on for better things that lie ahead of you.
44. At your lowest point, I am certain you are going to rise higher than ever. You may feel that the world is moving too slowly for you and want to catch up with it, never relent, better things lie ahead.
45. Don’t be stuck in sorrow, allow it to pass by, embrace strength, and move on to better things!
46. Don’t let bitterness and resentment over things you cannot change be a barrier to your growth. Yes, it hurts. It always does. I’m sorry that it happens to you too. But when you are standing still, the world is moving, so dear never stop moving, better days lie ahead, and sweeter things are yet to come.
47. I’m thankful for this opportunity to learn and grow from all the failures in life. It’s never too late to start anew. I move on to better things!
48. You are powerful. You are beautiful. You are resilient. You will not settle for mediocrity and being ordinary. Move on to better things!
49. You have to get away from all the things crushing you and focus on the brightness of the future ahead, better things lie in the future for you to collect from, move on and, never stop progressing!
50. You’re a better person than you were at this time last year. Keep moving, the strength of the journey is not in the passing achievements but the process, so, never stop at a junction but rather move on to better things!
51. You have to keep fighting and move on to better things. As long as you’ve got the drill, you can make it through even tough times.
52. You’ve been there. You’re sad, you feel let down and defeated, but the truth is, you’ll get through this. Don’t sit there and cry over what’s not working out, press on and move on to better things. You got this!
53. It’s okay to feel down, sad or disappointed. You’re not the first and you won’t be the last. But always remember to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move on to far better things.
54. Never give up. Never surrender. You will rise again and fly like a Phoenix from the ashes of my previous incarnation. Your goals are reaching their zenith, yet there is so much farther to go and so much better things to achieve!
55. Don’t let anyone kill your vibe. No matter how hard life is, stay lit. Fight on and shake off all the negative vibes clinging to you and move on to better things.
56. Never give up on yourself or your vision. You are meant for far greater things than you can conceive of now. Dust yourself off and press on and be bold and brave. There is nothing that can stop you if you are willing to put in the effort, have faith in yourself, and b bold! Never stop moving, better things lie ahead!
57. You’ve got to keep pushing, don’t ever stop. Keep your head up and keep on fighting. We’ve got the drill! Better things await you!
58. As the world keeps pressing on me, I know there is light at the end of this tunnel. I’ve got this, I will never stop looking ahead and gunning for the goal before me even better things are prepared for me.
59. Don’t let anything stop you, break you. Just move on and continue to press on, there is more to life than mistakes.
60. Don’t dwell on the past; choose to keep your mind in the present and look to the future so that you go on to far better things.
61. Don’t get stuck in the weeds of life, keep moving forward and striving for more. You’ve got the drill!
62. Keep your head up high, eventually, you’ll find your way. You’re not alone, no one is. When things get tough, don’t lose hope. I am here for you and so are better days.
63. Nothing worth having comes easy. Keep moving forward!
64. Endless possibilities are before you, take charge of your life and make the most of it! Never get tired by the way, there is power in you, so, dear, move on for better things that lie ahead of you.
65. Fight every battle. One at a time. You know that drill. Keep going until there’s nothing left to break you down. Better days are around the corner.
66. You’ve got the drills; you’ve got the knowledge. You know what to do. Just keep at it and make it through, better things lie ahead.
67. You got to keep believing in yourself and keep pushing forward. No matter how tough it gets, you got the tools to make it through.
68. The sun will rise again, so you got to keep your head up and make it through the toughest times. Never stop moving on, surely better things lie ahead.
69. You got to keep on drilling, you got to keep on drilling, through the hard times, you got to keep on. You have to keep fighting and move on to better things.
70. The sun will rise and you’ll have a whole new day. Get up and move on better things awaits you!
71. Never give up on your dreams. They’re always worth fighting for.
72. Failure is inevitable on the road to success. But it doesn’t become a failure if you learn something from it. Never stop moving, better things lie ahead!
73. Don’t let anything stop you from reaching your dreams, no matter how big or small. Be brave, be bold, and never give up on yourself. Always move on and aim for the better things not, just the good!
74. Don’t stop running. Your story gets better, your vision gets clearer, and every challenge moves you one step closer to achieving something greater and better.
75. It’s not a matter of if you fall, it’s a matter of when you will get up and keep going! Don’t let anything stop you from doing what you want in life. If there is something or someone that says no to your dreams, just tell them no back with a smile and move on to your next greatness pursuit, certainly, better things lie ahead!
76. So many things will try to hold you back, it is usually from fear. But fear can only stop you if you let it get the best of you. There are many obstacles ahead of you but never let them stop your pursuit of greatness and betterment!
77. There will be plenty of people who will try to get in the way of what you want. Stay positive, keep going and never stop believing in yourself!
78. When you think everything is going against you, you start having dreams of giving up. You feel stuck and there is no clear way out! No! There is light always in the midst of darkness, gear up, kickstart the engine and move on for better days are before you and better things are in store for you.
79. Life is like a roller coaster ride: ups, downs, and plenty of loop de loops. But if you stay seated, you’ll never reach the top. Keep climbing up, better things lie ahead!
80. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Never give up on yourself, move on to better things!
81. Never stop moving. There is nothing that can stop you if you are willing to put in the effort, have faith in yourself, and, be bold. Better days are ahead.
82. Persevere, no matter what life throws your way. You were created for success! Better things lie ahead for you.
83. My life, my mind, and my soul are filled with boundless energy! The future is bright, so bright. I feel it in every fibre of my being. There is nothing that can hold me back. I will let go of the past, never look back and move on to better things.
84. You are more than enough, more than capable, more than smart. Don’t let anyone tell you anything different. Never give up on yourself, rather move on for greater things that lie ahead of you.
85. There are many times in my life you’ve wanted to give up. When mistakes and failures have piled on you and it seemed as though there was no way out, it was tough to stay motivated. But if you can get through the tough times and keep yourself together, your reward will be great and better things, Glory days are ahead!
86. Life is hard, but it’s not impossible. There are lots of possibilities waiting for you to tap into, good and better things lie ahead of you!
87. When you feel like quitting because of an obstacle, do not stop doing what your heart desires, be bold and brave and break free from all that is holding you back for better things lie ahead. You are meant for far greater things than you can conceive of now.
88. Never stop moving for better things lies ahead of you. You are meant for greater things.
89. It’s hard to dust yourself off and keep moving when you know you’re capable of so much more but the world isn’t ready for you yet. Give it time, be bold and have faith in yourself. You can and will achieve your goals. Just never stop moving!
90. When you look back on your life and see the good things, you realize how much you’ve done, who you have become, and all the happiness that has been yours.
91. Sometimes things don’t always go your way. But you could choose to look at the brighter side and admit that this is just one of those times when you need to dust yourself off and move on. I’m confident that better things lie ahead of you.
92. Keep your head held high and push forward because the world needs you, your light, and your talents. If you have to cry, let it out, Crying is a way of healing but never stop pressing the right buttons in you and moving on, be certain that better things lie ahead of you.
93. Never let anyone keep you down, you are meant for far greater things than you can imagine. Better things will eventually be said of you!
94. The future will not always be easy, but there are many reasons to be optimistic. Do not let the trials of today dim your hope for tomorrow. Fight on, better days are ahead endowed with better promises.
95. It’s hard but put in the effort, have faith in yourself, and be bold! Never stop moving forward, for better things lies ahead of you.
96. You’re stronger than you think! Dust yourself off, get up, and try again. If at first, you don’t succeed, dust yourself off and try another way. Keep moving forward, no one can stop you if you are willing to put in the effort, stay positive and be bold! Better days are just around the corner.
97. You have the power of a thousand suns inside you. Make your dreams into reality and never stop moving for better things lie ahead of you
98. Don’t let your past, present, or future hold you back from achieving the greatness that lies within you. You are meant for far greater and better things than you can ever imagine.
99. The path of life is never easy. It is a rugged path, full of thorns and weeds. Keep moving forward, don’t stop because you’ll only get dragged down by the things that surround you. Move on to better things!
100. Life is full of ups and downs, but don’t worry about it. Remember, the sun always comes out after the rain, better and shining days are ahead, move on!
I believe you have been geared up by this post and I’m certain you have been encouraged to keep on fighting and moving on knowing that better things are ahead of you! You will also be an inspirer to me by kindly sharing the link of this post on moving on to better things quotes with your family, friends, and loved ones to gear them up in their times of pain.
Likewise, you can share your thoughts and comments on this post if you enjoyed it! Thanks, and don’t forget, no matter what happens, don’t be stagnant, move on to better things!