There are numerous reasons why your best friend might hate you, and most of the time, the offence is such that the thresh hold for the pain of that particular offence is low, and it differs from person to person.
Sometimes, you have an amazing friend that you get along with so well, and everyone asks how you guys manage to stay so close over the years. But, soon after that, things changed.
Losing a close friend can be devastating for anyone and is especially hard to handle. Also, if you’ve discovered that your best friend is suddenly giving you the cold shoulder, there could be repercussions for your friendship.
Or maybe they have an issue with something you did to them that upset them, but you’d be happy to set the record straight.
Not to worry if your best friend hates you. It is not the end of the world. You can make up again but if your best friend still hates you, try to feel relieved a bit by expressing yourself using any of these my best friend hates me quotes. Afterwards, behave well with him or her according to that situation. Don’t be desperate if he/she ignores you. Just try to talk once with him/her and approach him as a normal friend, treat them like a normal friend.
My Best Friend Hates Me Quotes
My best friend hates me, and I have no idea why. She used to be the one who would listen to my problems and offer advice. We’ve been friends for over a decade, but now she says I’m annoying and pretentious. She’s even unfriended me on all social media networks.
1. Despite all the pleas I made to my best friend, my best friend still hates me.
2. My best friend hates me because I told her the obvious truth about her character.
3. My best friend hates me because she feels we are agemates, and I shouldn’t be correcting her whenever she does anything wrong.
4. My best friend hates me because she is too proud to apologize to me because she is from a richer family than I.
5. My friend stopped talking to me and it feels like my world is falling apart.
6. My friend is mad at me for something I’ve done: a misunderstanding that has caused a wedge in our relationship.
7. My best friend has issues with me, but I want to set the record straight.
8. My best friend hates me, and I don’t know what to do. He doesn’t want to be my friend anymore, and it hurts so badly.
9. I don’t know what happened between us, but I wish we could work it out. I miss you, and I wish you’d talk to me again.
10. We’ve been friends for such a long time that now that we’re not talking, I feel like a huge part of myself is missing. Please let’s fix this.
11. What did I do wrong? If there’s something wrong between us, please let me know so that we can work it out and get back to the way things were before.
12. I just realized how much you mean to me because now that we’re not talking anymore, I feel lost without you as my best friend.
13. You used to be my best friend, but now you treat me like nothing. That hurts so much more than you’ll ever know or understand.
14. Our friendship means everything to me, but if you don’t want to be friends anymore, then just tell me so that I can move on.
15. I miss you, and I wish you would talk to me again. We used to be so close that now that we’re not friends anymore, I feel like a huge part of me is missing.
16. I miss you so much, and I wish we could work this out. Please give me another chance to show you how much you mean to me.
17. I feel so alone and empty now that my best friend hates me.
18. We have been such good friends for as long as I can remember, but lately, it seems like he’s ignoring me. I feel really sad and hope things will get better soon.
19. I miss your friendship, but if you don’t want to be my friend anymore, then I accept that. At least I’ll know why we can’t be friends anymore.
20. You were the best friend anyone could ever ask for, and now you hate me. I would do anything to go back in time and fix things between us.
21. My best friend hates my guts because of how I treated her in high school, and I don’t blame her at all. But someone, please help me find a way to get back into her good graces!
22. You said we were forever friends. We were supposed to last forever, but apparently, forever was shorter than I thought.
23. I can’t believe we’re fighting. We had never fought before. I’m not too fond of this. I want it to go back to the way things were.
24. I can’t believe we’re fighting. We had never fought before. I wouldn’t say I like this. I want it to go back to the way things were.
25. I am always late and never listen to corrections or advice. Now, my best friend hates me.
26. My best friend hates me because I only call when I need something.
27. I don’t make time for my best friend and now he hates me.
28. He hates me because I am a negative person, and I never pass on their jokes.
29. My best friend hates me because she says negative things about me to other people and never apologizes.
30. My best friend hates me because I’m always stealing the show.
31. It’s just a phase. I’ll get over it soon enough, but for now, my best friend hates me.
32. My best friend hates me because I used all of her favourite products before she could and because I’m secretly stealing her articles.
33. My friend hates me for some reason that I don’t know. I hope he tells me soon what the problem is and we will fix it.
34. She hates me because she was embarrassed at the party by my mum.
35. My best friend hates me because I only call when I need something.
36. My best friend hates me because I don’t make time for them.
37. He hates me because I am a negative person, and I never pass on their jokes.
38. I am a stubborn person and my best friend hates me.
39. I am lazy and sarcastic in nature and because of this, my best friend hates me.
40. My best friend hates me because I am too self-centred.
41. My best friend hates me because I ate up all of his food.
42. She hates me because I get more attention than her.
43. My best friend hates me because I didn’t purchase her expensive gifts for her birthday.
44. My best friend hates me because I made fun of the guy she dated and tried to keep them apart.
45. She hates me because I taunted and teased her ex-boyfriend all the time.
46. My best friend hates me because I lied about his height to make him feel inferior.
47. My best friend hates me because I pretended to date guys she liked so that she would hate me.
48. My best friend hates me because I told her ex-boyfriend that she is a psychotic person who likes to hurt people emotionally to get what she wants.
49. He hates me because I called him names in front of everyone on several occasions.
50. My best friend hates me because I hurt her feelings so bad.
I hope you enjoyed these interesting my best friend hates me quotes. Kindly share and comment on any of this in the comment section below. Thanks for reading.