Every child needs a best friend and who better to fulfil the role than her dad? From holding your hand as you learn to walk to helping you make difficult decisions in your teens, from trusting you enough to let you out of his sight as a young lady or guy to supporting you throughout your life, a father is a very important figure in the life of every child.
There is no one that can ever replace the love, care and companionship of a dad. A child learns much more from their dads than they do from anyone else in the world.
When your father is your best friend, you immediately have the key to life. You know that no matter what you are going through, you have a friend who will be there for you giving you the advice that only he can give.
Regardless of the fact that kids are growing up, they will always look up to their dad as a best friend. This post features some heartfelt my daddy is my best friend quotes about a father being his children’s best friend. Enjoy!
My Daddy Is My Best Friend Quotes
My Daddy is my best friend. He is also my mentor and my hero. He loves me unconditionally as I love him. He has always been there all of my life to encourage me and make sure I am doing the right thing.
1. My dad is my best friend, and I love him so much. He’s the only one I can tell anything to, and he always understands me.
2. My dad is my best friend. He showed me what it means to have a great work ethic. He taught me the importance of being on time and never giving up until I’ve done the best I can.
3. I may not have a “best friend”, but I’ve got the next best thing! Dad, you’re my best friend in all the world.
4. Some things never change. My daddy is still my best friend.
5. When your best friend is also your dad, you’ll forever have an awesome guy to hang out with.
6. My daddy is my best friend. He helps me to see life differently and I am grateful for it.
7. My daddy is my best friend because he always has time for me.
8. I love my dad. He’s my best friend. I’m a stronger person because of him and what he has taught me over the years.
9. I don’t know what I’d do without my best friend—my dad. He taught me how to be a man, how to love and care for myself, and to live life on my terms.
10. My daddy is my best friend. He’s the one who taught me to ride a bike, treat others with kindness, and always be generous with everyone.
11. My father is my best friend & I’m here to tell you that there’s no one quite like a dad.
12. Daddy’s little girl is all grown up & has a real job now—but I’ll never stop calling him my best friend.
13. I love you, daddy. You’re my best friend, and that’s the truth!
14. My daddy is my best friend cause he sews my favourite dress for me and then he hugs me so tight and we never ever want to say goodbye.
15. I love my dad so much, he’s like my best friend ever.
16. My daddy is my best friend. He’s always there for me when I need him, and I’m always there to cheer him up when he’s down.
17. They say that you can never have too many best friends. If that’s true, then my daddy is one of my best. He’s always there for me when I need him, and I’m always there to cheer him up if he’s down.
18. My daddy is my best friend. We have so much fun together. He’s always there to catch me when I fall and to cheer me up when I’m sad.
19. My dad is my best friend. He helps me with my homework when I’m stuck and tells me stories when I can’t sleep.
20. Daddy, I’ll always be your little girl. You’re my best friend and the coolest dad ever.
21. I’m so lucky to have a dad that I can call my best friend. Here’s to all the dads out there who are the most important men in our lives!
22. My dad is my best friend. He’s the best man I know. Here’s to the dads out there who instil their kids with a sense of wonder and adventure and love for life.
23. One of the best things in life is having a daddy that will always be your best friend. We love you, daddy!
24. Your best friend will always be your dad. I’m so blessed to have mine, and I just want to say thanks for the little moments you make each day that mean the most to me. I love you!
25. My daddy is my best friend, and I cherish every moment we spend together.
26. I have the best daddy in the world. He is my best friend, he never judges me, and I can tell him anything.
27. We’re the best of friends. He’s my absolute hero, I couldn’t ask for a better dad and role model for my kids.
28. My daddy is my best friend. He plays with me and teaches me new things every day. I love him!
29. I love my daddy because he is my best friend. I have never had anyone treat me with more respect, and we talk about everything. He also knows how to paint my nails and help pick out jewellery. My dad is so incredibly talented and he is the best person in the whole wide world.
30. Daddy, you’re always so cool. I don’t know what I’d do without you. Thank you for being a great friend and role model.
31. He’s my partner in crime, and when I was a little girl he used to sing me to sleep. My daddy is my best friend.
32. Words can’t describe how much I love my daddy. He is my best friend, and I know he’ll always be there for me.
33. My dad is my best friend… I’d like to think we’re the best of friends. My dad never forced me to do anything, he was always there to support me.
34. He’s my best friend, my rock star, my role model and the most important man in my life.
35. You are my best friend, the one I laugh with and play with. I love you so much, daddy.
36. My daddy is my best friend, he’s the one who taught me everything I know.
37. My daddy is my best friend. We do everything together, and I love him more than I could ever imagine.
38. Growing up, my dad was always there for me. He taught me everything I knew and still guides me in my adulthood. He is my greatest friend—my best friend.
39. My daddy is my best friend. My dad picks me up when I fall down. He’s always there for me, no matter what. He knows everything about me. He loves me, and I love him. He’s the only person who has been there for me my whole life.
40. My daddy is my best friend, he’s a fireman, so he can fix any problem I have. And I know he’ll always help me when I need him the most. Cause, there’s nothing that a firefighter wouldn’t do!
41. My daddy is my best friend, he always has been and he always will be.
42. You’re my best friend, daddy—you always cheer me on, you play with me, and even though you’re busy, you always take the time to listen to me.
43. My daddy is my best friend because he has taught me everything I know.
44. I’ll always remember all the times you were there for me. Thanks for being my best friend, dad.
45. My daddy is my best friend. He’s been with me since the beginning of time and will be with me through my entire life!
46. Daddy is my best friend and I will always love him.
47. Life is good when you’ve got a daddy who’s your best friend.
48. No one knows you better than your best friend—except for your dad. And my dad is my best friend.
49. My daddy is my best friend. He’s the one that taught me how to keep the score at a baseball game, throw a football and shoot a basketball. If I could relive my childhood, I’d spend it with him.
50. Dad, you’re my best friend and I love you more than anything.
51. My dad is my friend—we laugh together, go on adventures together, and he’s the one person I can always count on.
52. Dad, you’re my best friend and I love you to the moon and back.
53. Until you become a father, you can’t begin to understand how important it is to be your child’s best friend.
54. Dads who are also their children’s best friends understand that building a bond of trust will enable them to get the most out of their kids.
55. My dad was my hero and best friend. He was not only a great man but an even greater father. I miss you terribly.
56. Dads are the best friends their kids will ever have. They protect and nurture, teach lessons, and talk things through with their sons and daughters.
57. My dad is my best friend, and the first person to tell me I can do anything. He’s always been there for me.
58. My dad is my best friend and the one always in my corner. Because I’m his #1 fan.
59. My dad is my best friend—and he’s always there for me.
60. I have the best dad in the world. He’s my best friend and I love him so much.
61. One of the greatest gifts in life is having a dad that’s also your best friend.
62. My dad is my best friend. He’s always there for me when I need him most. And even the times that I don’t want to talk about, he’s still the person who listens to me and understands me the most.
63. My dad is my best friend and I couldn’t have asked for a better one.
64. Dad, you’re the best friend I’ve ever had. And the greatest dad a girl could ask for.
65. I’m the luckiest daughter in the world. My dad is not only my best friend but a rock star now that he’s got a lot of novelty songs.
66. My dad is my best friend. He’s one of my favourite people on earth I’m so lucky to have him in my life.
67. My dad is my best friend and he is always there for me—letting me tag along on work errands, buying clothes that I like for no reason, and taking me to and from school.
68. My dad is my best friend. I’m so lucky I got a second one.
69. My dad is my best friend. I’ve been trying to get him to play golf with me for years now and he finally agreed.
70. Dad, you’re my best friend—and in a lot of ways, my hero. I love you.
71. It’s hard to find a best friend, but it’s even harder to find one that’s also your dad.
72. What’s better than having your best friend by your side when you’re growing up? Having him by your side forever.
73. My dad is my best friend, he’s the one I can rely on, most of the time.
74. I bet everybody’s dad is their best friend, but I don’t think that’s true, because my dad is my best friend and that’s a unique thing.
75. My dad is my best friend. I’m so lucky to have him as a role model and someone who loves me unconditionally.
76. My dad is my best friend and I couldn’t ask for a better one.
77. My dad is my best friend. He always cheers me up even when I’m in a bad mood.
78. When you have a dad who is your best friend, it carries you through everything.
79. When my dad is my best friend, I feel safe and protected. When he is away, I miss him terribly.
80. My dad is my best friend, but I’m pretty sure his beard is my favourite part of him.
81. I’m thankful for my dad because he’s my best friend!
82. My dad is my best friend. He always gives the best advice. I’m so lucky to have him in my life.
83. My dad is my best friend. And to me, being a good friend means being honest and helping each other out.
84. I’m the luckiest dad in the world because I have my daughter as my best friend.
85. My dad is my best friend, and I am grateful for him every day.
86. My dad is my best friend. He’s taught me about integrity and hard work. He showed me what it means to be a man. And he’s always been there for me.
87. My dad is my best friend. He was always there for me growing up and now he’s still a major influence in my life. I’d have it no other way!
88. My dad is my best friend…he is my best friend in the whole universe.
89. My dad is my best friend in the whole wide world. I love him because he’s always there for me no matter what.
90. I never imagined who would be my best friend and confidante when I grew up, but it turns out, it’s my dad.
91. I wish everyone had a best friend as cool and reliable as my dad.
92. My dad is my best friend. We play sports together and watch sports together. He supports me in everything I do, even if I fail and fall down over 100 times before I finally succeed to kick a ball. He’s the best!
93. My dad is my best friend, and I’m his favourite child.
94. My dad is my best friend. He taught me everything I know—except for how to spell his name.
95. My dad is my best friend and I am his favourite son. He doesn’t hug me much but when he does, it’s awesome!
96. My dad is my best friend…He taught me how to catch, taught me how to hit, and most importantly, he taught me how to be a man.
97. My dad is my best friend because he told me to wear a coat when it’s cold.
98. Dad is my best friend because he’s a great pal and treats me like his best friend.
99. I’m so lucky to have you as my father, grandpa, and my best friend. I love you to the moon and back!
100. My dad is my best friend. He’s always there to take care of me and he laughs with me, not at me.
101. My dad is my best friend, the one I am most comfortable with.
102. The best part of having my dad as my best friend? He’s always down for showing me how to do everything from changing the oil to managing my money.
103. I’m the luckiest guy in the world: I have a best friend for a dad.
104. My dad is my best friend, he taught me about unconditional love and so much more. I miss him and I wish he was still around.
105. My dad is my best friend. We share a love of baseball, music, and being weird together.
106. My dad is my best friend. He’s a little bit strict, but he’s my idol.
A father’s love for his child is the most beautiful and natural thing in the world. Fathers go out of their way to make their children happy, and they often become best friends with them in the process.
Even though you may grow up one day, your father will always be there for you, even through numerous life changes. Be sure to thank him for all that he’s done for you when you get the chance. He’ll never forget it, and neither will you.