Life is defined by moments. Some are big and some are small, yet they all add up to what we call life. Having peace of mind is a great way to scale through life’s struggles, hurts, fears and challenges. A wise man once said, “Peace of mind is not a state of absence of conflict; rather it is a state of mind, a disposition of acceptance, serenity and non-attachment”.
Anyone can achieve peace of mind if they’re willing to follow their heart, whether in a good or bad situation. Peace cannot be attained through things but through answers to who you are as a person, your purpose in life, and how you treat others.
We’re exposed to a lot of craziness every day, and it’s not uncommon to get sucked into spirals of negativity which makes it difficult to focus on the positive and get our heads screwed on straight.
Having peace of mind is one of the best things you can do for your mental health. It helps you to relax and focus, relieve anxiety and stress and can even help with depression. It improves your metabolism, helps you sleep better, increases your creativity and more.
However, it’s good to know you are here because you have peace of mind and want to express it, probably to encourage yourself after being through a lot, assure the people around you of your state or inspire others. Whatever your intentions are, The my mind is at peace quotes in this compilation are what you need.
My Mind is at Peace Quotes
My mind is at peace. I have no regrets. There is nothing I would go back and change if I could. What happened, happened for a reason. It turned me into the person that I am today and I’m happy with the person I am today.
1. My mind is at peace, I know all will be fine. I’ve been waiting for the day that my heart can begin, the day my mind can rest.
2. My mind is at rest, I know there is nothing to be afraid of, I am one of the few who can rest.
3. I am content with all things I have done, my mind is at peace and my heart is at ease.
4. My mind is peaceful, it’s not something you get from the outside, but something you create from the inside.
5. My mind is at peace, as it should be. The world has become so dangerous that we need to take refuge in our own minds, in our own dreams.
6. I’m calm when it’s time to be, I’m peaceful when it’s time to sleep, and I’m at peace when it’s time to be.
7. My mind is at rest, it’s my sanctuary, where I can be alone, and I’m free to dream of a world where there are all kinds of possibilities.
8. My mind is peaceful, it’s not a scene I’m living out, but a state that I’m in – inside my mind.
9. I reached my dreams, my mind is at rest, grateful, for all the things I’ve been through. I’ve learned from all my mistakes, I’ve grown and I’ve changed.
10. My mind is at peace I know that everything is well. My life is a song and my spirit’s free to rejoice.
11. My mind is at peace because I know all will be fine. I am strong, I am brave, I know there is a way, and I can cope with all that I have been through.
12. I don’t need a reason to be content, my mind is at rest. I don’t need a reason to be at ease, my mind is at ease.
13. My mind is at peace. There are no worries in my heart, it’s as if I’m floating in a sea of tranquillity.
14. My mind is a place I used to fear, now it is a place I can reflect on and always strive to reach my goals.
15. My mind is at peace because I know I am where I was meant to be.
16. My mind is at peace because I am strong. I am strong because I still breathe.
17. My mind is at peace. There is no storm or strife, there is no doubt or confusion.
18. My mind is at peace. My heart is content. My soul is calm.
19. I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself and now, my mind is at peace.
20. My mind is at peace. I had to let go of the life I have planned for myself, to accept the one that is waiting for me.
21. I have peace of mind. No matter how long I live, I want to be a child at heart. Happiness is a choice.
22. My mind is at peace. A mind at peace, a mind centred and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.
23. My mind is at peace. I don’t let it bully my body into believing it must carry the burden of its worries.
24. One of the greatest tools we have against stress is our ability to choose how we respond to stressful situations. I choose to have peace of mind.
25. Worrying is a useless activity, so you might as well pray for what you want to happen instead. I no longer worry and I have peace of mind.
26. My mind is at peace. Though I cannot control what happens outside, I always have a choice as to how I react to it.
27. Inner peace can be a reality for you the moment that you choose it. I have chosen peace of mind over worries.
28. I have peace of mind and I’m happy again. Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
29. My mind is at peace, I am happy with whatever I do, in whatever condition I am; everyone is my friend.
30. When a man becomes more tranquil, he can affect more people with his positive influence.
31. I choose to have peace of mind. To be truly happy, guard your inner peace so that others cannot destroy it.
32. You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.
33. It’s not enough to merely talk about peace. You must believe in the possibility of peace. And it’s not enough to believe in its possibility; you must work for it.
34. My mind is at peace. By living fully in the present, you can learn to be content with your current situation and appreciate each moment as it passes.
35. My mind is at peace and I don’t brood. I get on with living and loving. I don’t have forever.
36. I have peace of mind. I learn from the past, live for today, and hope for a better tomorrow.
37. Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, that’s very important for good health. I choose to have peace.
38. An unclouded mind brings happiness; the secret to being happy is learning to take pleasure from who you are and not what others think you ought to be.
39. My mind is at peace. I will never allow the things I want to make me forget the things I have.
40. I have peace of mind because I have a healthy body.
41. I have peace of mind and it comes from not wanting to change others.
42. The mind is at peace. Life is like a waterfall, it’s flowing. Let life flow.
43. I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.
44. My mind is at peace. It will answer most questions if I learn to relax and wait for the answer.
45. My mind is at peace. When our minds become calm, good things start happening.
46. I have peace of mind. A quiet mind is better able to hear inner wisdom over the fear that shouts, “Don’t tread down that path!”
47. Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.
48. I have peace of mind. No negative experience can enter your mind unless you choose to let it.
49. I have a lot to learn. I am at peace with not knowing everything. I’m enlightened and happy to be here, maybe that makes me a hippie, I don’t know.
50. My mind is at peace and I don’t have to be bothered about what I have not achieved. Waking up to a new day is a gift, I appreciate it and remember I am loved.
51. I have peace of mind knowing that my family will be taken care of if something happens to me. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
52. I have peace of mind. I may not be in control of the world, but I am in charge of my attitude toward the world.
53. My mind is at peace. I may not be able to determine my life circumstances, but I can always choose how I respond to them. And that choice makes all the difference.
54. I have peace of mind. Happiness will only come to me when I stop worrying about what everyone else thinks of me and start to actually live for myself for a change.
55. If you have peace of mind, no matter what comes along or happens, you’re going to handle it.
56. I have peace of mind. If you have peace of mind, you’re going to make decisions that are right for you, make choices that are right for you and do things that are right for you.
57. Peace is not something we wish for; it’s something we make, something we do, something we are, and something we give away.
58. I have peace of mind. When I let go of what bothers me, I become what I might be.
59. Peace begins with a smile and I have it. It is not the absence of conflict from life, but the ability to cope with it.
60. I have peace of mind. I’m retraining my mind to process life as it is, instead of as I think it should be.
61. I have peace of mind knowing that my people are safe.
62. I have peace of mind. I sleep well at night. I know that my affairs are in order. I know that if something is going to happen to me, those close to me will be taken care of.
63. Inner peace is something you can find within yourself. I have peace of mind because I chose to find it.
64. I have peace of mind and have decided to do away with fear. Fear generates emotions that block the mind from seeing clearly.
65. Peace is at once the simplest and most sought-after thing in the world: It is complete freedom from fear and anxiety.
66. When I started meditating my life changed, I found peace of mind.
67. Peace of mind is something you earn. It’s part of a reward you get by living a good and decent life.
68. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom and I have gone for it.
69. I am peaceful because I have peace of mind. I am happy because I have happiness in my heart. I am free because I have liberated myself from all negative thoughts and feelings.
70. I have peace of mind and a clear conscience.
71. I have made mistakes in life, but I have not lived in vain; I have known happiness, I have known grief and pain. Now, I have peace of mind.
72. I have peace of mind. I don’t want to move so fast and miss things.
73. It’s such a luxury to have peace of mind in this world. I’ve been very fortunate, and I have that.
74. I have peace of mind. I am not talking about having peace of mind when everything is going right, but rather when life throws you some curveballs.
75. I have peace of mind knowing that I am doing all I can and that I am relying on God to help me.
76. I have peace of mind. The first requisite for inner peace is the willingness to discipline your mind; the second is patience with yourself.
77. I am at peace with the past, courageous for the future, and wise about the present.
78. The peace we long for is right here, right now. Every moment of our lives can be rich with peace. My mind is at peace.
79. The greatest peace is a mind that is free of worry, free of cares and free of tensions.
80. I have peace of mind not because everything is going well, but because I know that God is with me.
81. I have peace of mind now. They say money can’t buy happiness, but it sure brings a lot of security and peace of mind.
82. I have peace of mind. Peace of mind comes when you know that you are striving to live in harmony with your values.
83. I have peace of mind knowing that my family is safe, I am able to provide for them, and at the end of the day, we are all together.
84. Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.
85. To achieve happiness and have good health, one should first discipline and control one’s own mind.
86. I have peace of mind. If a man can control his mind, he will find the way to enlightenment and all wisdom and virtue will be within his reach.
87. I’ve been blessed with an inner peace that comes from knowing and having faith in God.
88. Peace is happiness at rest, and happiness is peace in motion. I have peace of mind.
89. I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. I choose to have peace of mind.
90. I have peace of mind. If you have a peaceful mind, your enemy cannot disturb it.
91. My mind is at peace. A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.
92. My mind is at peace and I have chosen to be happy. Happiness cannot be found in material possessions but can be experienced by living each moment with love and grace.
93. My mind is at peace. When you have a free mind, you have peace of soul.
94. I have peace of mind, and it’s possible with mindfulness. Mindfulness is not a technique but an art of living.
95. A clear conscience gives you patience and peace of mind. I have a clear conscience and peace of mind.
96. Peace and calmness are very precious; when we have them within, we can face anything life dishes out.
97. I have peace of mind. I have chosen to be positive no matter what the situation may be.
98. Nothing has given me joy more than allowing my mind to be at rest and leaving things to fall into their respective places.
99. My mind is at peace because I have not allowed my burdens to deter my happiness.
100. I have peace of mind. I have come to realize that nothing matters more than my general health and safety.
I hope that you have enjoyed the collection of mind at is peace quotes and sayings here. Peace of mind is not a destination but a way of living.
Whether you are looking for peace or want to be an inspiration to others, these quotes will help cope with personal feelings and change people’s negative mindsets to positive one.