Painting is a term that has its roots in the Latin word pingere and is sometimes referred to as visual art. Most often, painting refers to an illustrated form of art. Paintings are created using many unique materials of high quality such as acrylic and oil paints, just like the paintbrush used for writing words on paper.
If you go to an art gallery, one of the first things you will notice is how the paintings are hung on the walls. While aesthetics might be given the most importance, often, we don’t think too much about how to hang a painting. There is a reason behind every method of hanging a painting.
If you’re a painter, showing your art is key. You should be proud of what you create. When it comes to designing and painting, a painter should love every minute of creating some amazing new original paintings. Every painting created is a piece of a painter and their soul. Painting brings the inner beauty out in the painter through the act of putting that first stroke onto a blank canvas.
As a painter, the goal should be to use art as a kind of therapy and share that experience with others who need or want it. These my painting quotes are a great way to do just that.
My Painting Quotes
My paintings are about embracing the best parts of life. My painting is a place where you can create your own pictures, but the more you paint, the more it grows. I am an artist and my paintings are my way of expressing myself.
1. My Painting is new and fresh. It makes you feel good when you look at it, it’s colourful and eye-catching.
2. My paintings remind me of my past and what I have been through.
3. I am a painter who likes to paint. I must not be afraid of the light, but must go out in it and pour my soul into my work.
4. I feel like I am surrounded by reminders of my past and future in this painting.
5. Every painting is a unique story, but the emotions and thoughts behind them are universal.
6. This painting is not perfect, but it’s closer to perfection than my last one.
7. My paintings are created specially, by a special hand and heart.
8. My painting is an inner act that expresses who I am. They are the doors to the imagination.
9. I am a painter that is proud of my paintings. I have been painting for several years, and now I am ready to share my work with the world.
10. I’m proud of my paintings, they look great on your walls.
11. My paintings are my friends, and it’s so nice to see them hanging around.
12. My paintings aren’t just canvases, they’re little windows into the beauty of our world.
13. I have been painting for a long time and I am still learning new ways to express my creativity.
14. I am proud of this painting. There are few things more satisfying than seeing a piece of work come to life and feeling the weight of completion.
15. I paint for love and peace. I don’t want to grow old with a frown on my face.
16. I loved painting this quote because it is something that I aspire to be like. It helps me feel confident and happy.
17. I’ve found that the most important thing you can do in life is to be true to yourself, and that’s what I was doing when I started painting.
18. I am completely satisfied with my work, and I am happy that I can show it to you.
19. Today’s painting session was fun. I had a little more time to mess around with my brush and paint the background.
20. I’m so proud of my latest work that I hope you enjoy it too. It’s the struggle that makes it beautiful.
21. My painting quotes inspire me to express myself in my way. I hope it does to you too.
22. I am painting the walls of my life as well as the canvas. You should paint your passion on canvas too.
23. Painting is not just something I do, but a passion. It’s a kind of meditation that brings me closer to my soul.
24. I put everything I’ve learned over the years into my paintings, so you’ll see that the work reflects all of them and the emotions from them.
25. A painting is the brushstrokes and the emotions that go into it. It takes hours of work and concentration, yet I get to hang it on my wall and finish what I started.
26. It is an honour and privilege to share something with you when other humans can’t even see it. That’s what painting does.
27. Painting is not a thing we do, it’s who we are. It’s the soul of our being that spills out onto canvas when we open ourselves to the universe.
28. Life is too short to not paint. Smile, and paint some art.
29. Painting is not just a medium. It’s an entire world of symbols, colours, and emotions that you can express with your brush.
30. No artist stops working on their masterpiece until the day they die.
31. Painting is not a job, it’s a passion. I paint when I’m inspired and nothing else matters!
32. For me, painting is like a journey, but it’s also an adventure. You never know what’s going to happen next!
33. A painting is more than just an object on the canvas, it’s an experience. It’s even more than your finished piece of art.
31. I paint to capture the fleeting moments that make my life worth living.
32. At home, out of the studio and on my day-to-day, I try to make the most of every moment and enjoy life. If you do the same you’ll see that painting is a wonderful vehicle for reflection and contemplation.
32. I don’t just paint with a brush, canvas, and a paintbrush. I’m painting with my heart and soul.
33. It’s not what I painted, it’s how it made me feel.
34. Painting is not a series of accurate brushstrokes. It’s an expression of my vision and hopes, in which nothing is wasted.
35. Painting is like love. When it begins, you feel it everywhere, in every fibre of your being. This feeling grows as you go along, engulfing you with freshness and joy and a sense of euphoria.
36. As time goes on, painting takes over your life; you work and dream about painting more than you do about anything else in the world.
37. The painting is done and it looks good. I know, right? The paint and the brush are everything to me
38. I am a painter who feels very happy when I look at my paintings.
39. I am always happy when I walk into a room and see my paintings hanging on the wall.
40. I am more than a painter, I am an artist. I paint with passion and love.
41. Painting is like writing poetry, a never-ending journey.
42. These are paintings that I’m proud of. The process took time and trials, but this is what happened on my way to the final product.
43. Painting is the only way to really express yourself fully.
44. There are so many different ways to make a painting, and I am excited by the new perspectives my work is bringing me.
45. We paint our way to happiness. I’m proud of my work and the world can see it.
46. I hope you all enjoy this painting as much as I enjoyed making it.
47. When you get the urge to create, do it. Your emotions are always invested in the work you create!
48. I am my own best critic.
49. My paintings are my emotions, they are the way I understand what is happening in my life.
50. I paint what I want to see, not what I see. My paintings are my emotions put on a canvas. I want to share my vision with the world.
51. My paintings tell my life story. I express myself through art and use my collection as a diary to show any emotion that makes an impact on my life.
52. The hope is to leave behind a visual memory of the time that I spent on planet Earth.
53. I paint to release my emotions. Each painting describes a feeling or an event in my life. My art is my expression.
54. My paintings document the human touch in moments as simple as enjoying a meal, or as complex as lost love.
55. As an artist, my paintings hold a special place in my heart. My work is about what I experience and how I feel. All of the meaning in a given work of art must be found by the viewer.
56. This body of work explores the stress of life and all its obstacles.
57. Painting is a dream, a puzzle, an adventure. It’s also a way of getting closer to myself, my ideas, and the world around me.
58. The painting process is a way to work through ideas and emotions. It allows me to get closer to myself.
59. Painting helps me relax, relieve stress, and have fun.
60. I love painting. It brings a lot of joy into my life and I want to share that with you.
61. Just as a walk on the beach clears your head and refreshes your spirit, painting helps me make sense of the world, examine my thoughts and feelings, and make discoveries.
62. I don’t paint just to have something to show, but rather to create a landscape of feeling and memories.
63. Whenever I pick up a paintbrush, I try to remember that it’s not about a finished product, but rather the painting that can’t be seen; the emotions and memories.
64. I paint to capture the beauty of the world and breathe life into it. Each line and brushstroke is a step closer to recording life’s moments.
65. Creating an emotional connection between the subject and observer is my main goal as I paint. My strokes are soft, imperfect, and light to create a sense of serenity.
66. Living in the moment and letting my brush stroke guide me, I capture an image I can remember for a lifetime.
61. I love sharing the stories that come along with my paintings, and I hope to encourage others to create the memories that I create.
62. Painting is a way to look at the world. Painting is a way to feel life.
63. When you see a painting, the first thing you see is colour. But the next thing you see is life, a moment captured in time that carries with it all the emotions and feelings of that moment.
64. You can paint a picture of your daily life as it is, or you can paint a picture of your imagination.
65. Painting is more than just making a pretty picture. It’s about transcending your normal state of being and embracing the unknown.
66. Painting is like therapy, it helps you express yourself.
67. After a long day you need an escape, and painting is the perfect way to relieve stress and relax.
68. You can paint a picture, create art, and tell a story.
69. Good painting isn’t about taking yourself too seriously, it’s about feeling your way and stripping away the unnecessary bits that get in the way.
70. While unlocking your inner artist always makes you feel better. A painting isn’t about being perfect- it’s about finding a moment of connection.
71. The best way to master a skill such as painting is by doing lots of practice and having fun.
72. Here’s a trick for anyone who wants to improve as an artist – start by simply looking around you. Get inspired by your surroundings, then practice!
73. There is nothing as important on the canvas as you are. Paint yourself.
74. Let’s make the painting process easy and fun. Relax and enjoy the minutes, hours, and days it takes to paint yourself in a creative painting on canvas.
75. Make sure that you are the focal point of your painting. The paintings you create define the space around you.
76. Keep perspective. Master your craft. Life is a painting, and you can either choose to have someone paint it for you or to be the artist.
77. Life is like a blank canvas. You can either choose to let someone paint it for you or be the artist and make your mark.
78. Taking a step away from everyday stress, and starting to paint can help improve your emotional health.
79. When you’re feeling down and out, it’s always best to pick up a brush.
80. A new painting is a perfect way to relax, unwind and release some creative energy. And a finished painting is a great way to fill a room with colour and character.
81. Whether it’s a self-portrait or a still life, a brush can help you find your greater purpose.
82. Painting is a great way to escape the world and focus on something you’re passionate about.
83. Create your masterpiece with oil pastels. Vibrant and flexible, they come in an array of colours.
84. Wet wipes are great for removing dirt, but what about unwanted paint splatters? Sometimes it’s hard to differentiate the art from the actual canvas.
85. In painting, there’s a lot of room for improvement in life and art, but never to the point of being unhappy.
86. My painting is a collection of feelings and emotions. I simply paint what I feel in my soul.
87. My painting reflects the way I feel inside.
88. My painting is the embodiment of my soul. I use colours to express my spiritual well-being and happiness.
89. Painting is my form of therapy. I don’t choose the paintings, they just come to me, and when I see one that’s too beautiful to let go of, I paint it into a picture you can hang on your wall.
90. Let’s forget the stressful life, and let me escort you to a breathtaking world.
91. My painting does not pretend to be a monument, but rather an enclosed vision of a world that exists only in my mind.
92. I paint because it gives me peace of mind, excitement, and joy. It’s a project that puts my creativity to the test and has helped me through some tough times.
93. I paint for fun and relaxation. It’s something I can do at home, in my free time, whenever the mood strikes. I’ve met a lot of people who enjoy my work, and that makes me feel great.
94. Painting allows me to express myself and find a place of peace when I am feeling stressed or overwhelmed.
95. Painting brings excitement into my life, which is a change from the routine that I usually live in.
96. When I look at my paintings, I feel happy because I know that I created them for everyone to enjoy and cherish.
97. I love to paint because it’s a way of expressing myself. It’s something I can do in my free time without pressure from anyone, and it helps relieve stress.
98. Being creative is so important to me and that’s the reason I love painting.
99. I’m a self-taught artist. I’m not perfect, but I enjoy creating my work. My work is based on many different things that inspire me
100. I love to paint, and I’m happy to share my work with others.
I hope you found inspiration and the creative drive you needed to keep creating, painting, and sharing your work with the world. Start a discussion with friends and others on the internet today by posting these my painting quotes on your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram timeline.