There are many hardships on the road to success. It can be easy to get jealous when you see other successful people. Instead of being jealous, take note of what they’ve done right, and then learn from them because the road to success is hard work.
In life, we all face challenges. Sometimes, when it feels like you’re doing everything right and still not getting anywhere, it’s hard to keep pushing forward. If that is the case for you, take a minute to look around and see how people who have found success were able to overcome struggles on their way to the top.
Below are some never be jealous of others quotes to keep you away from being jealous, and focus on your struggles instead. When you’re jealous of others, it makes it hard to focus on your progress. To keep motivated and moving forward, take note of what you’ve accomplished, and look at what inspires you.
Never Be Jealous of Others Quotes
Never be jealous of others. Never compare yourself to others. Never let what other people are doing in their life make you feel bad or inferior about your own life. You have no idea what is going on behind closed doors.
1. Being jealous of others can be a destructive emotion that can lead to self-doubt and low self-esteem. It’s also not a good trait to have when you’re trying to make it big. Never be jealous of others.
2. You’ll never know what your competitors are doing or how they’re doing it. You don’t know their personal story. Never be jealous of others.
3. Jealousy is a weakness that holds you back from big goals. If you want something bigger than yourself, then being jealous of others isn’t going to do anything but detract from your chances of getting there. Never be jealous of others.
4. Not being jealous of others is the best way to achieve success because you can then focus your energy on what you want and need.
5. If you want to achieve success in anything, jealousy and envy are two things you need to learn how to avoid at all costs. Never be jealous of others.
6. A lack of envy is one of the most important qualities in any leader because it can inspire others to work harder. Never be jealous of others.
7. Everyone has their road map, and not being jealous can make the journey a lot easier. Never be jealous of others.
8. Don’t be jealous of others. Instead, be happy for those around you and celebrate their successes along the way.
9. If the person you’re jealous of has a better life than you do, then there’s something wrong with you. Jealousy is a feeling that’s nothing but sickness and hatred in disguise. Never be jealous of others.
10. Some so many people have more than us, more happiness and more peace. Let them be happy as much as they want to be happy, and don’t envy them for what might not even be theirs.
11. If you are jealous of others, then it means that you are lacking something. You can never achieve what others have when you’re jealous of them. So stop thinking about those things; instead, focus on the good things that God has given to those other people.
12. Being jealous of others is a sign of insecurity. Jealousy and envy are dangerous emotions that can hold you back from achieving your goals. Never be jealous of others.
13. Sometimes, jealousy comes in the form of envy. Envy is when you’re envious of what someone else has, even if it’s something you don’t have yourself. Never be jealous of others.
14. If you’re jealous of someone’s bank account because they have more money than you, that makes you envious of them and their lifestyle rather than appreciative of their achievements. Never be jealous of others.
15. Jealousy comes from not feeling good enough or successful enough for someone else to envy you. When we feel like we’re not doing as well as other people, it can make us feel inferior. Never be jealous of others.
16. There’s no point in being jealous of others because it’s not going to make anyone else any better off. It’s just a waste of time and energy. Never be jealous of others.
17. Never be jealous of others. You should use your jealousy to motivate you to work even harder than the person you’re competing with; it makes you better and more successful.
18. Never be jealous of others. Don’t waste time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind.
19. Never be jealous of others. Learn from them and work harder than they do.
20. Never be jealous of others. Instead, be happy about others’ successes, you have your own.
21. When you are jealous of others, it means that you are behind them.
22. Don’t be jealous of others, be proud of yourself.
23. There is no need to envy other people. If you are jealous of them, it means they are stronger than you in some way. Learn from their example and try to improve yourself.
24. You don’t have to be jealous of anyone as long as you keep working hard, and believe in yourself.
25. Jealousy is a vice that will only make your life worse, so you must try not to be jealous of others or let this feeling control your life.
26. Be happy for them, and do not get jealous of what they have done with their lives because it will only make things worse for yourself if you don’t learn from their example how to improve yourself too.
27. Jealousy is a disease. If you’re suffering from it, I hope you get well soon.
28. Jealousy comes from counting others’ blessings instead of our own.
29. Jealousy is the art of counting someone else’s blessings instead of your own.
30. Never explain yourself to anyone, because the person who likes you would not need it, and the person who dislikes you wouldn’t believe it.
31. Don’t be jealous of other people’s success, work harder, and you will be successful too
32. Do not be jealous of someone else’s success. Know that there is no such thing as a limited supply of a good thing. That which is good can be shared with many people, and you will still have enough.
33. To be jealous is to be afraid of losing something you don’t really have in the first place.
34. When one ceases to crave sensual pleasure and does not seek to find happiness in worldly possessions, he attains peace.
35. Never be jealous of those who prosper. Look to those who have persevered, and follow their example.
36. Jealousy is the surly monster that feeds on the vitals, and will never let you rest.
37. Ask yourself whether what you know of jealousy is reasonable or whether it is due to weakness from within yourself, causing you to see others as being better than you in some way or another.
38. Jealousy is a two-person dynamic — you can’t be jealous of someone unless you have their permission.
39. Don’t be jealous of the person who has it all. Be happy for them, instead. And if you’re looking for something to be jealous about, try this; be jealous of the person who has no problem giving up their own happiness for yours.
40. The grass may seem greener on the other side, but that’s only because they’re getting better care than you are giving yourself.
41. Don’t be jealous of what others have or had. You never know what someone’s been through, or how they became who they are. Be thankful for your life and work to create a future that you’re proud of.
42. You never know what someone’s been through, or how they became who they are. Keep that in mind when you feel jealous. Be thankful for your life and work to create a future that you’re proud of.
43. If you love what you do, no one can stop you from pursuing your dreams. It doesn’t matter what anyone else has done, or how much money someone else has in their bank account.
44. Be thankful for where you are today, and do the work necessary to create a future that you’re proud of.
45. Jealousy is a waste of your time and energy, be proud of what you have created in life, and keep focusing on becoming the person you want to be.
46. Live your life and set your goals so that you’re always proud of the person you are, and what you’ve accomplished. Your past doesn’t define who you are, and you are not defined by what others have. You’re defined by you and you only.
47. Jealousy means your heart is wrapped in strings that tie you down. Don’t be jealous, don’t envy. Create a life you’re proud of.
48. You can be whoever you want to be, even if others don’t believe in you. Don’t let them tell you that you’re not good enough. You can make a better life for yourself, even if your past was rough. Take control of your future, and create the life you want.
49. Read. Explore. Dream. You never know where your journey will take you. Your actions build your life, so work to make it something you’re proud of.
50. The road to success is hard. There are many hardships, and it can be easy to get jealous when you see other successful people. Instead of being jealous, take note of what they’ve done right, and then learn from them.
Hello there. I’m sure you had a good time going through the collection of never be jealous of others quotes up there. I’m also sure they will help you stop being jealous of others.
Kindly drop your comments and share the post with others. Thank you.