It can be so easy to feel hate and envy towards those who are happier than us. So what do we do about this? Well, we need to learn how to replace hate with love and envy with happiness.
We should always be happy for others. The truth is, we can’t control the results of others, but we can control our own happiness and feelings. When we see someone achieving something great, instead of being jealous or sad that it’s not something we’ve accomplished, we should be positive and help them achieve their dreams.
We never know what they’ve been through to get where they are. Instead, we should applaud them for their hard work and dedication to their goal. Help increase their confidence by celebrating their success with them.
We need to inspire ourselves and people around us to imbibe this awesome gesture, hence below are the most inspiring always be happy for others quotes you can always use.
Always Be Happy for Others Quotes
Always be happy for others, it’s a way to live right. Do not let the fear of what others will say stop you from being happy for someone else. Always help people celebrate big moments and appreciate what they do.
1. Always be happy for others and the success they have attained. Happiness is infectious.
2. Don’t be sad for other people, be happy for them. They are working hard to be where you are too.
3. Take pride in your own accomplishments, but never be ashamed of those of others. Life’s greatest lessons are often learned from others’ triumphs.
4. Make it a goal to always be happy for those around you, as that happiness will surely make you feel better about yourself.
5. Find the ability to be happy for others successes instead of being envious or resentful.
6. Nothing will make you happier than seeing someone else be happy. It’s the best feeling in the world.
7. Find the happiness in everyone and everything and you’ll never need a vacation again.
8. There is no competition. Be happy with everyone’s success.
9. Keep your head high. Always be happy for those around you. And remember, when you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
10. Always be happy about your friend’s success. They deserve to know they’re making you proud.
11. Be genuinely happy for the success of others. No one is happier than a person who gives happiness to others.
12. Never, ever feel bad about being happy for others. You won’t regret being happy for someone else’s success.
13. Always be happy for others’ success, you never know when you will need a dose of inspiration yourself.
14. Being happy for someone when they achieve their dreams is what true friendship is all about.
15. Be happy for those who have what you want. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
16. Keep shining and celebrate others’ successes. Never be jealous. The people who don’t appreciate what they have will never be happy with what they want.
17. When you are happy for others’ good fortune, good things will come to you.
18. Always be happy for your friends when they succeed. Their success is your success too.
19. Being jealous is a complete waste of time that could be better spent repairing your own situation. Always be happy for others.
20. Always be happy for the success of others and they’ll always live in happiness.
21. When you think of others and are happy for them, you have a better chance of attracting your own happy ending.
22. Your friend’s success should be just as exciting for you as your own. Always be excited and happy for others.
23. When others succeed, you succeed. Be happy for them. Celebrate others’ successes as your own.
24. When you see someone winning, don’t scramble there with your umbrella to shine the spotlight on yourself. Be happy for them in the sunshine of their achievement.
25. People who are happy for others not only make them feel more appreciated and feel better about themselves, but it actually makes them more successful too.
26. Share in the joy of others and feel happy for them. The best way to increase your own fortune is to increase the fortunes of others.
27. Always be happy for others when they succeed. It’s an opportunity to share your good fortune and generosity.
28. Keep up the great work and always be happy when someone else gets featured.
29. When someone you care about succeeds, be happy for them, because if they are happy, then you are happy.
30. Always be happy for your friends and family when they accomplish something big and always celebrate their successes!
31. When someone you know succeeds, celebrate with them. It feels pretty darn good!
32. Always remember to be happy for others when they are successful. Take the time to congratulate them–you might make an unexpected connection!
33. Celebrate the success of all your friends and colleagues. Have fun for them, always remember to be happy for those who achieve their dreams.
34. Happiness grows when shared, so be generous and make time for the people in your life today.
35. The best part about having a friend is when you’re happy for them because they’ve found their happiness.
36. The happiness of your life, however, depends upon the quality of your own thoughts. Always be happy and be happy for others.
37. When someone you love achieves success, it’s only natural to feel happy for them. It’s also only human to hope you’ll be able to share in their joy as well.
38. It’s always good to celebrate with your friends. Don’t be jealous of other people’s success.
39. Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. Always be happy for others when they succeed.
40. When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love.
41. Always be happy for others success, because, when you are happy for them, it comes back to you!
42. Go ahead and share your joy with others. Because, in the end, helping someone else smile is what makes you truly happy.
43. Nothing will make you happy until you decide to be happy. Nobody will make you happy except you decide to be happy. Always be happy for others.
44. Always have a smile on your face for others, because that’s the key to success.
45. Always be happy for others’ successes. Life is short, and it’s the only life we have to live.
46. A wise person should be happy for others’ success because other people’s success means that the thing is possible surely and it could be you too if you keep pushing hard.
47. Always be happy with others’ success. Just live your own life. Be happy and do what you love to do.
48. When you feel happy for others, that feeling is returned to you.
49. Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too.
50. Always be happy with others happiness. Celebrate their success.
51. Seeing others succeed is one of the best feelings because it means that you have a lot of other great people doing great things around you. Always be excited for people.
52. Always be happy for others when they succeed, just like you would want them to be happy when you succeed.
53. Never lose your ability to be happy for all the successes around you.
54. Always be happy for the success of others. If you’re not, then it’s your own failure.
55. There is no greater joy than simply making others happy. Always be glad about others.
56. Always be happy for someone else’s joy. It shows how much you value life and relationship.
57. Making others feel appreciated will always create positive vibes. Creating happy moments also help you stay happy, treat yourself every once in a while and always be happy for others as well.
58. To be happy for the successes of others is to develop the mind of enlightenment.
59. Feel positive for your friends’ victories, even if you feel the urge to be jealous.
60. A smile can make a bad day good and a sad day better. Put it on to spread happiness and always be happy for others.
61. Life is too short to only share your happiness with yourself. Be compassionate, be caring; it’ll make you feel so much happier when you see how others light up with you being happy for them.
62. Feeling happy for a friend can make someone smile. That smile grows lots of happiness for yourself and others.
63. Always make other people smile and you’ll make yourself a better person.
64. You’ll never be truly happy if you continue to compare yourself with others. Always be happy for others.
65. Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling. Labour to be happy for the people around you.
66. Always be happy for people around you, appreciate them and see the best in them. Give credit where credit is due. Instead of tearing others down, try building them up.
67. Always be happy for the people around you, especially when they deserve it more than you do.
68. Always be happy for another person’s success.
69. Always be happy for others. You may not have the best but who knows who is next to be celebrated.
70. Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy for others. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not.
71. Always be happy for people around you by living your life the way you want to and not stressing over what anyone else is doing.
72. Always be happy for the people you surround yourself with. If they are happy, you will be too.
73. Always be happy about the success of your friends. When they’re happy, you know that you have done something good.
74. Being happy for someone is one of the most beautiful gestures in life. It’s just as important to be happy for people, as it is to be sad for them.
75. Always be happy for others, it’s harder to be mean from a distance.
76. Always be happy for everyone that comes your way, it is a way of being wise.
77. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved and to rejoice with others when they succeed.
78. Make today great and share it with someone special. Do you know what would make that even better? Always be happy for the people around you.
79. Always be happy for the success of others—it is a way of congratulating yourself.
80. Stay positive, be nice, love and be happy for the people closest to you.
81. Always be happy for others! Life is too short to be anything but happy.
82. Always be happy for the good things that happen to you, to the people around and for life.
83. If you are incapable of being happy for others, then how do you expect to be happy with yourself? Don’t let jealousy trick your mind into thinking that others’ success means you are a failure.
84. If someone is happy, that’s great. It should make you happy too.
85. The success of others is your success too. You can celebrate their achievements without feeling threatened. Your time will happen.
86. What if you woke up today with only what you celebrated someone for yesterday? Always be happy for others.
87. Always be happy for those around you, you never know what’s next before you.
88. Being happy for others is one of the greatest happiness of all.
89. Do something today and be happy for your fellow man. Happy for who, not for what.
90. Happiness is a way of travel—not a destination. Find ways to be happy for others and share happiness with those around you.
91. Don’t be afraid to show some love and appreciation for the people in your life. Spread the happiness around!
92. It’s impossible to feel down when you surround yourself with people who make it their mission in life to make you happy and vice versa.
93. Putting a smile on others’ faces is the best way to put a smile on your own.
94. Remember that life is a marathon, not a sprint. Always be there for others and be happy for them.
95. Always be happy for others, what comes around goes around.
96. If you can’t be happy for others, at least have the decency to be quiet.
97. When you really care about someone, their success and happiness mean more to you than your own.
98. You don’t have to be happy every day. But make everyone happy every day with your presence.
99. Do not be envious of others’ success. Instead, celebrate the successes of the people who inspire you and figure out how you can learn from them.
100. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. Comparison is the thief of Joy. Happiness is the highest form of health.
In life, there are times when we should be happy for others. By surrounding yourself or your loved ones with these positive quotes about always being happy for others, they will reinvigorate and get you and your loved ones out of all that negativity. I hope you found the one(s) in this post that ticks the box for you. You can let me know in the comments section.