After weeks of consideration, you finally decided to move to a new field of work. Congratulations! It takes courage to venture into a new career when unsure about its outcome. Now that you have made the switch, you need all the encouragement you can get.
Building a career is a long-term task requiring consistent effort to improve. Each time you switch professions, you feel anxiety and excitement and expect to perform much higher than you did in your previous engagement.
However, note that there are always new challenges to overcome, targets to meet, and feats to record with every new career. You will do well to prepare for what is coming so as not to be taken unawares. Bear in mind that every industry has its peculiarities. So get ready to make the necessary adjustments.
As you transition, I want you to know that you are not making it alone. I’ve got you. For this reason, I have compiled 50 new beginning career change quotes that will spur you to act quickly. Internalize them and also share them with the ones you love.
New Beginning Career Change Quotes
Be confident enough to deal with all the challenges that come your way as you embrace a new beginning in your career. Remember that change is a constant thing in life, so be ready for whatever comes your way. I know you’re equal to the task.
1. It’s a new beginning in your career, the change you just made. Remember what you like doing best, and do it with all your heart.
2. The future of your new career depends on the change you make today. It’s a new beginning, my friend.
3. When you make a new career change, opportunities may not come; you have to create them. You will experience a good beginning.
4. Having made a new career change, the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
5. As you have made a new beginning in the career you love, you will never have to work a day in your life. The change you desired has come.
6. You have made a new beginning in another career. Change the way you approach work. Tasks that will be given to you will not get done by themselves. The longer you wait, the longer it will take to achieve your goals.
7. To make a good beginning in your new career, change your attitude. Quit talking and begin doing.
8. Expectations are beginning to rise as you resume your new career. Change your approach to work. Knowing is not enough; you must apply. Wishing is not enough; you must work.
9. When you make a new career change, the beginning will come with it. But you will overcome them by action.
10. Don’t expect a perfect change in your new career. You don’t do life perfectly. No one makes a perfect new beginning. Just try your best.
11. My little advice to you as you make a new career change today is this: If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it. Embrace the new beginning.
12. Change happens when we make a move. Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work. Experience a new beginning in your new career now.
13. Great acts in your new career will be made up of small deeds. The change you desire may not come in the beginning, but it will surely come.
14. It’s a new beginning in your new career. You can’t get big results without taking a risk, and that means there’s a change you must make.
15. If you think you’re bold enough to make a change in your new career, you will. The beginning may be small, but the end will be great.
16. You are never too old to change. You can make a new beginning by setting fresh career goals.
17. Congratulations on your new career change! The beginning of self-confidence is to do what you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you.
18. If you want to be successful from the beginning of your new career, change how you think about success. Successful people have fears, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.
19. Every beginning requires a form of change. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take while working in your new career.
20. Making a change in your career is a new beginning. You will make mistakes. But I assure you that a person who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
21. Sometimes, the best way to make a positive change in your new career is to work on yourself. Cheers to a new beginning.
22. Change yourself, and you will be able to excel in your new career. A new beginning awaits you.
23. The only person you will become in your new career is the person you decide to be if you make the right change from the beginning.
24. The beginning of happiness in your new career does not come from something readymade. It comes from making the right change in yourself.
25. You have just made a new career change. It’s a new beginning for you. Whatever you are, be a good one.
26. When we can no longer change a situation at the beginning of our new career, we are challenged to change ourselves.
27. From my point of view, I see your life as something artful, waiting and ready for you to make it art. Kudos to you on your new career beginning. You’ve made a good change.
28. Continuous learning is the beginning of success in any new career. Make the change you need to make soon enough.
29. It’s the beginning of your new career, so change your mindset. Make sure to build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
30. The question isn’t who will let you in your new career; it’s who will stop you. Embrace change to make a good beginning today.
31. You’ve made a new career beginning. Change the way you think starting today. Nothing is impossible.
32. It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. In your new career, make the change you need to make, and put your ideas to good work. I wish you a great beginning.
33. In every success story, at the beginning of a new career, you will find someone who has made a decision to change and be courageous.
34. My best advice to entrepreneurs making a new career change is this: forget about making mistakes; just make a new beginning.
35. Ambition is the steam that drives men forward on the road to success in every new career. A new beginning should go with a new change.
36. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why you need all the motivation you can get every day as you make a career change and experience a new beginning.
37. It takes courage to change from one career to another, make a new beginning, and become who you have always dreamt of becoming.
38. Transitioning from college life into a new career isn’t easy. Remember to change and make a new beginning when stepping into your new office on the first day.
39. As you consider a career change, understand that talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it. It’s a new beginning.
40. When starting your new role, listen to the former American football player and coach, Lou Holtz. Your talents got you this far, but your motivation and attitude will show just how above and beyond you’ll go for your job.
41. This is the beginning of a new career. Don’t spend so much time planning that you can’t spend any time doing. Make the change you must make.
42. Feeling confident—or pretending to be confident—is required to pursue opportunities in your new career. Make the necessary change and embrace a new beginning.
43. When beginning a new career, it’s important to make up your mind to accept change. It’s the only constant thing in life.
44. I always did something I was a little hesitant to do. I think that’s how you make a change in a new career. When there’s that moment of “Wow, I’m not sure I can do this,” and you push through those moments, that’s the beginning of a breakthrough.
45. Your first time in a new career will be filled with moments of, “I’m not sure how to do this,” or “I never learned how to do this in school.” However, get ready for your new beginning.
46. If you were to do everything you are capable of in your new career, you would astound yourself. Be willing to change and make the best of the new beginning.
47. When you make a new beginning in another career, it’s easy to underestimate what you’re capable of, especially when people with much more experience surround you. All you need to do is to change your thinking and strive to get ahead.
48. Each time you make a new beginning in a new career, it feels like the world is ending. Change your mindset, learn from it, and remember that it gets better.
49. It’s so important to understand that you’ll make mistakes not only in the beginning months on the job but throughout the entire period of your new career. Embrace your mistakes, recognize them as one of the sure ways you can improve, and make a change.
50. Now that you are beginning a new career, you might be tempted to change your mind and play it safe for a while. But you don’t get far if you always play it safe. Be a risk-taker.
Switching careers can initially make you feel awkward, but as you progress, your uneasiness wears away. You were phenomenal in your former career, and I’m confident you will perform impressively in your new career. All the best!
I hope you enjoyed these new beginning career change quotes. Send them to your loved ones and colleagues to boost their morale.