Life is a long-term journey involving processes, and massive and immediate changes that do not necessarily make us into the people we dreamt of. However, we can go through life immensely happy and free with daily improvements, total belief in ourselves, and daily acts carried out intentionally.
We live in a fast-paced society with a lot of expectations put on our shoulders. Sometimes we just need to step back, look at all that we have accomplished, and remember to be happy one day at a time – not every minute.
With your well-being in mind, these one day at a time inspirational quotes below will help to pace you and remind you to take life gently. They’ll also remind you that happiness is completely within your definition and grasp. Enjoy!
One Day at a Time Inspirational Quotes
Practice extending kindness and grace to yourself as you do for others. You can’t have life figured out all at once, instead of worrying about what you haven’t done or what you need to do you can start today so it’s best to take things one day at a time. You can do this!
1. When things become too difficult, remember to take life one day at a time. You’re human and cannot possibly see the great big picture at once.
2. Life is temporary, so it’s important to live each moment of it fully and truly. An easy way to do this is to take life one day at a time and not overly pressure yourself.
3. If your chosen path is unpopular, don’t let anyone dissuade you from following your happiness and identity. Just take it one day at a time and you will get there in time.
4. After setting goals for yourself, remember to work hard, trust the process, and give yourself room for improvement. Take it one day at a time.
5. Joining the bandwagon is always a recipe for disaster. If you find what makes you happy, dare to go after it and take things one day at a time.
6. To be successful, you won’t always have it easy. But if you learn perseverance and handle challenges one day at a time, you’ll be fine.
7. If you learn to set small goals, you’ll find it easy to take life one day at a time. The bigger picture always comes together with the small pieces.
8. The recipe for true success isn’t difficult. Just remember to breathe, take action, do the things that give you joy and warmth, and take every day one day at a time.
9. As you strive to create a good life, remember not to be too hard on yourself. You deserve the goodness and forgiveness you easily extend to other people.
10. You have great potential, and there’s nothing you can’t accomplish if you remember to take things easy on yourself, just go one day at a time.
11. In whatever you do, remember that happiness and peace should be your goal at the end of each day. Keeping this in mind makes it easy to evolve and grow.
12. If you do what you love and give your best each day, you’ll eventually make your life into something you enjoy.
13. Yet to figure out what you’d like to do for life? Be open to only things that you love. You’ll see things fall into place eventually.
14. Even people who do what they love hit rough patches sometimes. Hard times will eventually pass, and should not be enough reason to give up.
15. If you learn to keep your eyes on your journey and remember that you’re unique from other people, it’ll be easy to take life one day at a time.
16. People who practice focusing on taking matters one day at a time will get more done and live more fulfilling lives.
17. When you focus on taking life one day at a time and on the things that matter more, you’ll get more things done and be happy.
18. You’re not a helpless person who’s incapable of changing their life’s situation. You have to focus on doing things one day at a time.
19. Success isn’t defined by the quantity of work you put in but by the quality of work you do one day at a time.
20. Learning to focus on the important things takes practice, but it is an important factor in leading a fulfilling life.
21. If you try to focus on everything at once, you’ll experience overwhelm and even tiredness to get anything done at all. It’s best to take life easy and one day at a time.
22. If you don’t pay attention to taking life one day at a time, you’ll become blind to the growth you’ve recorded through your life’s journey.
23. Regardless of your goal, if you stick to a plan and take steps every day, you’ll make progress and beat the overwhelm.
24. If you have an idea about how your vision in life should run, break them into small goals and take each step one day at a time.
25. One day at a time, keep your focus on creating a life you’re excited to wake up to, not one that is on other people’s journeys.
26. Try as much as you want, but you can never take back the past. It’s best to learn the lessons and take life one day at a time.
27. As much as we want certainty, it can’t be guaranteed. So, it’s best to embrace the new paths different situations will create and take life one day at a time.
28. Progress may not be immediately apparent, but learning to show up every day is proof that the results you seek will come one day soon.
29. When you’re confronted with impossible situations, you can come out victorious if you learn the art of handling situations one step at a time.
30. If given a chance, many people would choose to change their birth circumstances. But as we can’t, we must learn to take things one day at a time.
31. When you learn not to take life too seriously, you’ll enjoy yourself more and find contentment and happiness with yourself.
32. When you decide to do what you want, give it your best and make it count, then remember to take life easy.
33. When life gets overwhelming, and it will, surround yourself with the people and things that make you happy, then take life one step at a time.
34. An easy way to avoid making mistakes or bad decisions in life is by remembering to take life and situations one day at a time.
35. Life is all about the amount of effort you put into your endeavours and how patient you are before the results start to show.
36. Every day, you get a new slate of doing life the way you want. Whatever goals you set, remember to take life one day at a time.
37. Don’t worry yourself about lost opportunities. If you give your best each day, there’ll be more opportunities in the future.
38. If you try to focus on doing the more important tasks one day at a time, you’ll be way more effective, fulfilled, and happy.
39. When you wish for an opportunity to do life over again, remember that tomorrow exists so that you can rewrite your future.
40. When life throws storms your way, know that you have the strength and ability to lead a successful life. Only focus on living one day at a time!
41. There are no losses or victories for people afraid to make a move. Put your best foot forward daily, take life one day at a time, and you’ll be better for it.
42. If you learn to take life one day at a time and work towards your goals passionately, you’ll record huge successes in no time.
43. Be tenacious with your goals, but remember to limit the pressures you mount on yourself. You’ve got only one life, and it shouldn’t be fraught with problems alone.
44. There’s no shame in admitting that you need help. As you climb up the success ladder, you’ll see the need for shoulders to lean on and the importance of handling matters one day at a time.
45. Imagine the life you want, then set goals one day at a time to make them possible. Results will eventually come for those that are patient and deliberate.
46. Part of taking charge of your life is learning how to take things one step at a time and prioritizing your happiness above everything else.
47. You won’t always have everything you want in life, but you can take life one day at a time and ensure your acts are towards your peace and joy.
48. Part of life is that there’ll always be some battle to fight. It’s best to take things easy and not be too hard on yourself.
49. Don’t be afraid to take action in the direction of your happiness. Take meaningful steps daily, and prioritize your mental health and passion.
50. Success is showing up even when you don’t feel like it and learning to stand up when life throws you down.
Hopefully, these one day at a time inspirational quotes will do a good job of reminding you to take life easy and pursue your purpose. Thank you for reading, and please feel free to share with your loved ones!